Top 10 Water Filters Keurig
742 reviews analysed
1. Keurig 5073 08478001060 replacement water filters
Great taste starts with great water! Keep your water fresh and clean with these filter cartridges for use with your water filter handle (sold separately), an easy to use, in-brewer filtration unit. For best results, replace your cartridge every 2 months or after 60 tank refills to keep your water tasting pure and chlorine-free.
2. Keurig Six Water Filter Cartridges (12 filters)
This Water Filter Cartridge Refill pack includes six replacement filters for your Keurig Water Filter Starter Kit accessory (sold separately). Simply place a cartridge into the Water Filter Assembly and insert into your water reservoir. For best results, replace your water filter cartridge every 2 months or 60 tank refills. For use exclusively with Keurig Single Cup Reservoir Brewing Systems purchased after August 2007. This is not compatible with the Mini Brewing System, Mini Plus Brewing System, the B145 OfficePRO Brewing System, or the Rivo System.
3. 12-Pack HIGH QUALITY Charcoal Water Filters for Keurig Coffee Machines by GoodCups
- *PACKAGE: 12 High Quality Replacement Charcoal Water Filters for Keurig coffeemakers
- COMPATIBLE: with All Keurig Coffee Brewers 1.0 and 2.0, B10, K10, B30, B31, B40, B44, K45, B50, K55, B60, K65, B66, B70, K75, B77, B79, B100, B130, B135, B140, B145, K145, B100, B130, B135, B140, B145, B150, B200, K155,B1250, B1255, B3000 and K200, K250, K300, K350, K360, K400, K450, K460, K500, K550, K560, K575
- *MINIMUM PRICE: You won’t find anywhere else our impeccable quality and low price.
- *ECO FRIENDLY: Goodcups high quality water filters are made with the best and safest materials possible.
- *The unit measures :
Welcome to GoodCups store! Here you can buy the Replacement Charcoal Water Filters for your Keurig Coffee Maker
Great taste of your coffee starts with great water! Keep your water clean and fresh with our High Quality Charcoal Water Filters for use with your Water Filter Handle, an easy to use, in-brewer filtration unit.
For the best results, replace your cartridge every 2 months or after 60 tank refills to keep your water tasting pure and chlorine-free.
Includes 12 water filter cartridges for Keurig
Compatibility: with Keurig K-Cup, Keurig 2.0 and Keurig 2.0 K200/50 Water Filter Handles. Keurig 1.0 – Elite, Classic, Ultra, Special Edition, Ultimate and Platinum series. Keurig 2.0 – K200, K250, K300, K350, K360, K400, K450, K460, K500, K550, K560, K575 series.
1. Soak filter for 15 minutes in water.
2. Hold filter under running cold tap water for 30 seconds.
3. Install Keurig filter into your machine as shown in the above pictures.
4. Enjoy your drink!
Also in our GoodCups store, you can find many other products for your Keurig Coffee Machine.
Click “Add to Cart” and Enjoy the Taste of Your Favorite Coffee!
4. PURE GREEN WATER FILTER Activated Charcoal Water Purification Filters – For Keurig – Universal – Pack of 12 Pieces
- FINE CHARCOAL ABSORPTION : Activated charcoal water filters absorb a tremendous amount of substances and trap contaminants for quite some time before you should change the filter out
- LOOK AFTER HEALTH : Drinking water in a coffee or in any other option, from source, can affect your health as for potentially harmful contaminants that water contains potentially, therefore using active charcoal will definitely purify the water by eliminating chlorine, sediment, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), taste and odor from water. In r addition it will NOT affect the minerals, salts, and dissolved inorganic compounds which are vital.
- UNIVERSAL FOR KEURIG COFFEE MAKERS : These replacement filters are specifically designed for all Keurig brand coffeemakers that require water filters and fits all Keurig machines manufactured after 2007 like Elite,Classic, Ultra, Special Edition, Ultimate and Platinum.
- PREMIUM 12 PIECE SPECIAL PACK : Try out our special 12 pack offer with Premium Quality that meets or exceeds original filters
- EASY TO REPLACE : very easy and convinient to replace and start to enjoy a TASTY cup of coffee
Set of 12 replacement water filters for Keurig brand machines. Simply place a cartridge into the water filter assembly and insert into your water reservoir. For use exclusively with the following Keurig brewers purchased after august 2007: elite, classic, ultra, special edition, ultimate, select and platinum.
5. 6-pack Replacement Charcoal Water filter Cartridges with Starter Kit Combo for Keurig single brewing system and some models of Breville by Geesta
- 1 Keurig 1.0 water filter holder combines with High Quality 6-Pack Replacement Charcoal Water Filter for Keurig Machines made after 2007, Breville espresso machines BES900XL, BES860XL, BES840XL,BES870,BES980, BKC600XL and BKC700XL, enough to store and exchange easily and regularly.
- 6 carbon water filters included, each filter is filled up top quality of activated charcoal with non-woven cover to maintain premium quality, individually sealed with instruction printed on the bag, packed together in one retail box.
- Premium filtration: reduce chlorine taste and odor, chloramine taste and odor, select pesticides and chemicals, bacteriostatic.
- For Best Results : simply place a cartridge into the water filter assembly and insert into your water reservoir, replace Every 60 Days or 60 Tank Refills
- Safe and Eco-Friendly – All products made of 100% Food-Grade materials – BPA, LEAD, and DEHP FREE
The box package size: 7*2.7*3.2 inch
Geesta provides the Keurig 1.0 water filter holder with the charcoal water filters, combo kit for your choice.
Filter your water for an even better tasting cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage by using The Keurig Water Filter Assembly accessory.
Simply assemble and insert in your water reservoir.
For use exclusively with the following Keurig Single Cup Brewing Systems purchased after August 2007, Works with Keurig 2.0 brewer, Elite B40, Classic B44, Ultra B50, Special Edition B60, Ultimate B66, Plantinum B70, Plantinum K79 Plus, Officepro B145,B140, B145, B40, B45 Elite, B60, B68, B70, B75, B79, B80, K145, K155, K200, K350, K40, K45 Elite, K500, K60, K65, K66, K75, Breville espresso machines BES900XL, BES860XL, BES840XL,BES870,BES980, BKC600XL and BKC700XL
this is not compatible with the Mini Brewing System, Mini Plus Brewing System, the B145 OfficePRO Brewing System, or the Rivo System.
Thanks for choosing GEESTA Keurig 1.0 Starter Kit and high standard water filter to be your best coffee maker companion!
Click “Add to Cart” and start enjoying your coffee the way you have always imagined it!
Get more information about coffee and coffee machine via Geesta official website
6. 2PK WTR Filter Refill
2 keurig water filter cartridges
7. ZeroWater 10 Cup Pitcher with Free Water Quality Meter BPA-Free NSF Certified to Reduce Lead and Other Heavy Metals
- 10 CUP WATER FILTERING PITCHER: You’ll always have cleaner, pure tasting water on hand with our BPA-Free, water filter pitcher in your fridge. The included, free water quality meter lets you test your water, so you never have to wonder about its quality.
- FIVE STAGE WATER FILTRATION: Unlike many water filters & pitchers, ZeroWater filters use 5 stages of filtration, to bring you cleaner, better tasting water. Instead of carbon filtering only, our filters use Ion Exchange Technology to reduce contaminants.
- NOT AN ORDINARY WATER FILTER: ZeroWater filters filter water in 5 stages, are NSF certified to reduce lead and other heavy metals. Zerowater removes 99.6% of total dissolved solids, 2X more than the leading brand (tested by independent lab).
- GET MORE OUT OF YOUR WATER: Remove more impurities from your water with ZeroWater’s unique, 5 stage filter system. With a variety of options, you can have cleaner water anywhere, from pitchers, bottle filtration systems, or portable on-the-go cup filters.
- ZEROWATER QUALITY: Some ZeroWater filters are compatible with other brands of water pitchers. Try switching to ZeroWater if you have used water filters or pitchers from Brita, Pur, Aquagear, Nakii, Waterdrop, Kenmore, Berkey, Fridgidaire, or Aquasana.
“ZeroWater’s 10 Cup Water Filtration Pitcher features a one-hand, push to dispense spigot that allows you to fill your cup or favorite water bottle without any lifting. The 5-stage filter transforms your tap water into delicious, TDS-free drinking water. All ZeroWater products include a free Water Quality Meter to test your water to ensure the highest quality filtration on the market. Get more out of your water with ZeroWater’s 5- Stage Water Filtration.
Stage 1 – Removes suspended solids such as dust and rust that make your water appear cloudy Stage 2 – Removes additional suspended solidsStage 3 – Removes organic contaminants; pesticides, herbicides, Mercury, Chlorine, Chloramine, and stops bacteria from growingStage 4 – Removes inorganic compounds i.e. metals, non-metals and radiological contaminants Stage 5 – Removes remaining suspended solids, holds the resin in place
What is TDS:
Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) refer to minerals, salts, metals including lead, chemicals, fluoride and runoff polluting your drinking water.
ZeroWater Technology is the only water filtration system to remove 99% of TDS, equivalent to TDS in purified bottled water.
Get more out of your water with ZeroWater’s Premium 5-Stage Water Filtration.”
Exchange stage removes virtually all dissolved solids that may be left over from public water systems or even leached into your water from piping such as Aluminum, Lead, Zinc, Nitrate and more
8. Brita Standard Water Filter, Standard Replacement Filters for Pitchers and Dispensers, BPA Free – 3 Count
- BPA FREE: Enjoy BPA free Brita Standard Replacement Filters made to fit all Brita pitchers and dispensers except Brita Stream pitchers. Height 5.31
- Width 2.31
- Length/Depth 2.31
- Weight .13 pounds
- CLEANER: Only Brita filters are certified to reduce Chlorine (taste and odor), Copper, Mercury, Zinc and Cadmium. Contaminants reduced may not be in all users’ water
- EASY INSTALLATION: A pull top cap makes filter change quick and easy with no pre-soaking necessary in order to enjoy great-tasting, filtered water in minutes
- REPLACEMENT FILTER: Replace your standard filter every 40 gallons, about every 2 months for the average household. Brita filters last 2.5x longer lasting that Zero Water
- REDUCE WASTE & SAVE: One Brita standard filter can replace 300 16.9oz water bottles. You’ll stay hydrated, save money and reduce plastic waste
Keep tap water healthier and tasting better when you regularly change your Brita replacement filter. Made to fit all Brita pitchers and dispensers, this replacement filter reduces copper, mercury and cadmium impurities that can adversely affect your health over time, while cutting chlorine taste and odor to deliver great tasting water. Designed to leave no black flecks in your water and with no pre-soak required, the Brita filters are quick and easy to use. Change your Brita filters every 40 gallons or approximately 2 months for best performance. Start drinking healthier, great tasting water with Brita today.
9. 8 Keurig water filter cartridges, Premium universal fit keurig replacement parts for keurig coffee makers (NOT CUISINART), use as keurig filter replacement compatible for keurig 2 0 water filter (8)
- Keurig filter replacement Designed in USA Economical alternative to Keurig Filter (expensive oem).
- 8 compatible KEURIG Filters (NOT CUISINART), use as keurig 2 0 replacement parts.
- Keurig coffee filter sealed individually, for exceptional reducing of chlorine, taste and odors.
- Risk Free No Hassle 60 Day Money Back Guarantee by Manufacturer.
- Works in Any Kureg 1.0 or 2.0 Machine, Elite, Classic, Ultra, Signature, Special edition, Ultimate, Select, Platinum, Office Pro, Premier.
8 KEURIG Compatible Water Filters (NOT CUISINART)
. The Keurig 2.0 Water Filter Compatibles are tested against industry requirements for materials and structural integrity.
. Economical alternative to expensive substitutes
. Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great
. Will remove or reduce Chlorine, Tastes, Odors, that may be present in your tap water for use in your coffee machine
. Designed to provide up to sixty days of filtering life or 60 uses
. Does not remove minerals which may be beneficial to health
For use in the following Models: Keurig 2.0, Elite B40, Classic B44, Ultra B50, Special Edition B60, Platinum B70, Officepro B145.
B70, B75, B79, B80, B140, B145, B40, B45 Elite, B60, B68.
K45 Elite, K500, K60, K65, K66, K75.
Platinum K79 Plus, K145, K155, K200, K350, K40.
Works with Keurig 2.0 brewer, Elite B40, Classic B44, Ultra B50, Special Edition B60, Ultimate B66, Plantinum B70, Premier B155
B140, B145, B40, B45 Elite, B68, B75, B79, B80
Elite B40, Classic B44, Ultra B50, Signature B60, Special Edition B60, Ultimate B66, Platinum B70, Select B77, Platinum Plus B79, B150 and OfficePRO Premier B155.
NOTE: Keurig is a trademark of Keurig Dr Pepper. This filter is NOT manufactured or supplied by KEURIG. It is fully compatible and guaranteed for 90 days by the manufacturer (when purchased from an authorized seller).
10. Premium 12-Pack Replacement Charcoal Water Filters for Keurig Coffee Machine
- MAJOR CONTENTS:12-Pack Replacement Charcoal Water Filter Cartridges fit Keurig Single Brewing System.
- COMPATIBLE MODELS: Keurig coffee machine purchased after August 2007: Keurig 1.0 Elite,Classic, Ultra, Special Edition, Ultimate and Platinum series, Keurig 2.0 K200, K300, K400, K500 series.
- PACKING ADVANTAGE: Each water filter refill is individually sealed to avoid exposure to air, one year supply to pre-store and exchange easily and regularly.
- PREMIUM FILTRATION: Keurig charcoal water filters reduce chlorine taste and odor, select pesticides and chemicals, bacteriostatic, and lead-mercury.
- FOR BETTER TASTING BEVERAGES: Replace the Keurig water filter every 2 months or every 60 water tank refills, replace it more often, if you have hard water in your area.
Brew up some clean, fresh tasting coffee in the comfort of home. These high quality GEESTA charcoal replacement filters are better than the originals and will save you money in the long run by eliminating the need for bottled water. They reduce chlorine taste and odor, while removing select pesticides, chemicals, bacteriostatic, lead-mercury, copper and cadmium for cleaner, great-tasting waste from your brewing water. The result is healthier and better tasting coffee, tea, cocoa and other beverages!
We recommend replacing your filer every 2 months or every 60 water tank refills, so this pack will last you a good six months. Filters are individually packaged and sealed for quality and storage, so there__s no reason not to stock up for perfectly delicious cups every time.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Water Filters Keurig for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!