934 reviews analysed
1. Eastman 60158 Vacuum Relief Valve, 3/4" MIP
- CONNECTION: 3/4-inch MIP (Male Iron Pipe) Connection
- MATERIAL: This valve has an all brass body construction making it sturdy and durable
- USE: This vacuum relief valve is used for automatic venting of closed systems to atmosphere when a vacuum is created
- FEATURE: It consists of a black protective cap for extra protection
- TESTED: This product is tested and rated to ANSI z21. 22 and complies with lead-free plumbing laws
2. LeLuv Vacuum Pump Maxi Ergonomic with Release Valve and Rubber Protected Gauge Blue
- Vacuum Pumps don’t get much nicer than this!
- Premium quality brass cylinder and cylinder head, with a durable and ergonomic nylon housing
- Safety release purge valve and large-faced gauge help you maintain a safe level of vacuum
- Very comfortable in the palm of your hand
- Compatible and can be used interchangeably with other LeLuv pump series, cylinders, and accessories
The MAXI Pump is a handheld Vacuum pump handle with a durable, ergonomic body that creates an immediate and powerful suction. To release air pressure, simply turn the purge valve. Among it’s many uses are testing vacuum related systems in the engine including the ignition system, carburetors, automatic transmissions, computer systems, fuel system, air conditioning units, cruise control units, and emissions control system. One person can quickly and easily bleed the hydraulic lines without the mess. The Gauge has a high contrast face for easy reading and a protective cover.
3. Polaris 9-100-9002 Pressure Relief Valve Replacement
4. Cash Acme 22398-0000LF Vr-801 Drill Vent 3/4-Inch Vacuum Relief Valve with Dust Cover, Lead Free
The VR-801 vacuum relief valve is designed to protect hot water supply systems and pressure vessels against negative pressure. It is especially well suited for many domestic and commercial systems. It works by preventing internal vacuum conditions that could result in burned out heaters and/or collapsed storage tanks. Installed on the cold water supply line, the Cash Acme VR-801 closes tightly under pressure and opens at a 1″ mercury vacuum. Atmosphere admitted to the system breaks the vacuum, preventing collapse of the storage tank.
From the Manufacturer
Prevents internal vacuum conditions that could collapse storage tanks – especially copper. Bronze body with a male inlet, integral body seat and silicone seat disc.
5. Control Devices VR Series Brass Vacuum Relief Valve, 0-30" Hg Vacuum Range, 1/4" Male NPT
6. Rheem SP623335 Water Heater Vacuum Relief Valve
7. Control Devices VR Series Brass Vacuum Relief Valve, 0-30" Hg Vacuum Range, 3/8" Male NPT
This Control Devices VR38-100 vacuum relief valve has a brass body, an adjustable relief pressure, and a 3/8″ male NPT threaded inlet connection. The valve’s brass body, stainless steel spring, nylon poppet, and Nitrile seal resist corrosion and can be used in operating temperatures up to 250 degrees F. This proportional-type relief valve opens at a rate relative to the increase in vacuum pressure, and can be adjusted to open between 0 and 30″ Hg (inches of mercury) using the knurled adjustment screw and locking jam nut. The valve is factory preset to open at 20 pounds per square inch (psi) and has a flow rate of 5 cubic feet per minute (CFM). This vacuum relief valve is suitable for use in vacuum applications such as to prevent a tank from collapsing while it is being emptied or after a sterilization-in-place (SIP) procedure.
Relief valves remove excess pressure or vacuum from a system. The valve openings allow fluids or gases to escape to decrease pressure, and then close once the valve reaches the reseating pressure limit. They also relieve excess vacuum by opening to release a gas into the system and then closing after it reaches its low-pressure limit. Some relief valves have an adjustment mechanism to set the pressure where the valve opens, making it suitable for various applications. Relief valves are rated according to the volume of liquid or gas that can flow through them and the material that the valve is constructed from must be suitable for the fluid or gas, which may be corrosive or at an extreme temperature, in which it operates. Relief valves are used in a variety of applications, such as air compressors, petrochemical and chemical manufacturing, natural gas processing, and power generation.
Control Devices manufactures valves and other flow control devices. The company, founded in 1963, is headquartered in Fenton, MO.
8. Highwin Stainless Steel Airtight Coffee Canister, 25OZ Vacuum Sealed Container with Cantilever Lid, CO2-release Valve and Date Tracker, Measuring Scoop, 2 Extra valves and 1 Travel Jar, Matte Black
- Stay Fresh: Coffee naturally emits harmful co2 which needs venting away. This coffee canister has built-in CO2-release valve which help to release CO2 one way and at the same time lock out oxygen, ensuring freshness of your coffee beans and grounds
- Perfect Airtight Seal: This coffee canister is made of ultra-tough premium food-grade stainless steel and fully vacuum sealed. At the same time the flip top lid is 100% BPA-free silicone rubber seal, with stainless steel clasp to ensure perfect airtight seal
- Keep Tracking: Date tracker is designed on top of the lid with easily adjustment calendar wheel. Add beens, clasp shut, and then set up the purchase or expiry date, done – this’s absolutely the easiest way to keep track of the freshness of your coffee. No more worry about dull coffee. No more missing the perfect time to drink your coffee
- Practical and Thoughtful Free Accessories: No need to look for spoon everywhere, as we include one premium stainless steel coffee scoop utensil with a sleek and smooth silicone grip and attach it to the canister in daily use. We also offer you 2 more CO2-release valve in case you need replacement. Last but not least, we understand that sometimes it sucks without coffee, so we offer you a complimentary 4oz stainless steel travel jar inside
- More to Know: You will get 1 coffee canister (Capacity of medium one is 16oz and the large one is 25 oz) and inside it there is 1 measuring scoop, 2 extra valves, 1 travel jar and lifetime manufacturer warranty when you purchase our Highwin Coffee Canister. We stand behind our products and no hesitate to contact if you have any question or concern
9. Intex Above Ground Plunger Valves with Gaskets & Nuts Replacement Part (2 Pack)
- Replace your old plunger valve(s) or upgrade to the Intex Plunger Valve system, makes changing hoses and pumps a breeze
- Includes 2 plunger valves, 2 hose o-rings, and 2 step washers
- For use with 28635EG, 28633EG, 28671EG, 28645EG, 28647EG, 28651EG, 28677EG, & 28681EG filter pumps
- Part #: 25010
We know that wear and tear can happen to anything. Even the Intex Plunger Valve for your pool can take a beating from time to time. We carry the Intex Plunger Valve, so you can replace that part when the time comes. This assembly includes a plunger valve, hose o-ring, and step washer.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Release Valve for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!