816 reviews analysed
1. SunTouch Command Touchscreen Programmable Thermostat [universal] Model 500850 (low-profile, user-friendly floor heat control, 120/240V, bright white + paintable beauty ring) includes floor sensor
- Easy and reliable way to control your floor heating system(s) up to 15A
- Intuitive 7-day schedule makes it simple to program floor heating times to suit your lifestyle
- Dual Voltage 120/240V with built-in GFCI for safety and energy use monitoring
- Thin profile brilliant 3.5 inch touch display with multiple color themes to choose from
- Equipped with comprehensive help screens and programming setup wizard
2. 20 Sqft Mat Kit, 120V Electric Radiant Floor Heat Heating System w/ Aube Programmable Floor Sensing Thermostat
20 sqft Under Tile Heating Mat with ADHESIVE BACKING – Lays Flat and Stays Flat, no need to staple Mat size: 20″ wide x 12.2ft long. Voltage: 120V, Amps: 2.0A, Watts: 240W. Zero EMF. Includes Honeywell/Aube TH115-AF-120S digital programmable floor sensing thermostat and sensor. Heating cable is only 1/8″ thick. Single armored cold lead: 10ft. Cable spacing: 3″. System output: 12W/sqft (41 BTU/sqft) 120V mats can be combined to heat up to 150 sqft of flooring space using a single thermostat. Mesh can be cut (do not cut the heating wire)
3. SunTouch Mat (120V) Floor Heat Kit 15 sq ft, 24" x 7.5′ configurable to fit your space, easily installs before tile/stone for added comfort includes user-friendly Command Touch Programmable Thermostat
- Bring comfort and a touch of luxury to your space with an electric floor heating system!
- Manufactured by award-winning Watts Radiant whose products lead the industry in North America.
- Mesh design allows fast and easy one-step mortar install – great for new projects of any size.
- Never cut the blue wire. It can be pulled out and run around obstructions and awkward spaces.
- Kit includes mat, touchscreen programmable thermostat, floor sensor, and install accessories.
4. OJ Microline Thermostat with Built-in GFCI. Non Programmable Thermostat for Infloor Heating System, with Dual Sensing and Dual Voltage 120v & 240v Capabilities. Includes Floor Sensor, UTN4-4999
- COMPLIANT – Radiant floor heating thermostat for under Tile, Stone Laminate and Engineered wood flooring. Includes built-in 5 mA GFCI, as required for all Underfloor Heating Systems . c UL us Listed for USA and Canada.
- EASY-TO-USE – The OJ Microline Digital Non-Programmable Floor Heating Thermostat is ideal for those looking for a simple plug & play thermostat for floor heating. No tiresome programming or hours of set up time, simply select desired temperature and enjoy the warmth.
- DUAL LINE VOLTAGE THERMOSTAT – Connects to 120v, 208v and 240v circuits, powers 120v, 208v and 240v Electric Floor Heating Systems. The UTN4-4999 Electric floor heat thermostat is compatible with any under tile floor heating system.
- DUAL SENSOR – Includes 10Kohm Floor sensor and built-in Air sensor. Choose between 3 different control modes: (A) Ambient temperature with Floor protection (laminate or tile) (B) Floor temperature with floor protection (laminate or tile) OR (C) Ambient temperature without Floor protection
- TECHNICAL INFO – Load: [email protected], [email protected], with Ability to control secondary relays. Floor limit range: +41 to +104°F (+5 to +40°C) Amb. Temp. range +32 to +104°F (0 to +40°C). Manufacturer’s limited 3 year warranty – Provides peace of mind and an assurance of performance for many years to come.
THERMOSTAT FOR COMFORT FLOOR HEATING
The OJ Microline UTN4-4999 non programmable thermostat for electric underfloor heating has sleek design and intuitive control, designed for easy installation and control
The thermostat features a built-in ground fault circuit interrupter (Class A 5mA GFCI) with indicator light
Manufactured by OJ Electronics, Denmark, for USA & Canada.
BEST SUITED FOR:
✔ Residential homes, Office apartments and Senior living facilities
✔ Under tile, stone, concrete, marble, laminate and engineered wood floors
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
✔ Back-lit display for easy reading
✔ Temperature scale in Fahrenheit or Celsius
✔ Compatible with most radiant Floor Heating Systems
✔ c UL us Listed – Can be used in Wet room applications
✔ Modern, Sleek design to compliment any room in your home
✔ Ability to control secondary relays when load exceeds 15 amps
✔ Keeping it simple with OJ’s Non-Programmable thermostat, no set up required
✔ Dual Voltage – Connects to 120v, 208v and 240v circuits, powers 120v, 208v and 240v rated heaters
✔ Easy to Install & Easy to Use – 2 line supply, 2 line Load, Heater Ground connects directly to House ground
✔ Easy accessible energy log covering the last seven days thereby providing easy control of energy consumption
✔ Manufacturer’s 3 year warranty – Provides peace of mind and an assurance of performance for many years to come
CHOOSE BETWEEN 3 CONTROL MODES:
✔ Ambient temperature only
✔ Floor temperature with floor protection (laminate and Tile)
✔ Ambient temperature with floor protection (laminate and Tile)
5. Ditra Heat Touchscreen Programmable Floor Heating Thermostat 120v/240v DITRA-HEAT-E-RT
Schluter-DITRA-HEAT-E-R is a programmable touchscreen thermostat used to control DITRA-HEAT-E-HK heating cables. 3.5” intuitive touchscreen display 6 programming periods per day Ability to track and log power consumption Set-up wizard QR code for quick access to system settings Supports 120 V and 240 V cables 5 mA built-in GFCI Floor temperature sensor included Sleek design WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
6. Aube by Honeywell TH140-28-01-B/U Hydronic Heating 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
- Compatible with hydronic floor heating and central heating
- also compatible with electric heat applications using a relay (see accessories)
- 5-Ampere (resistive) 24-Volt, 120-Volt, 240-Volt R, W
- 2-Ampere (inductive) 24-Volt R, W
- Millivolt compatible, SPDT dry contact relay output
- Remote input enables change of temperature modes by phone (Telephone controller required – Aube by Honeywell CT240)
- Low battery indicator gives 60-day warning to replace battery (2 ‘AA’ batteries required)
- Dimensions (height by width by depth): 4.9-Inch by 3.8-Inch by 1-Inch
7. 25 Square Foot SunTouch WarmWire 3.0 KIT With TOUCH SCREEN Programmable Thermostat Contains One 25 SF Spool, 500850 Thermostat plus accessories
This WarmWire (R) floor warming installation kit contains everything needed for quick and economical installation of a radiant heat flooring system. It makes installation easy and will provide heat to warm the floors and help keep bathroom, kitchen and entry way floors dry and safe. This kit includes a 120 volt floor heating wire that covers a specified area square foot when installed with 3 inch spacing, a SunStat Pro II programmable thermostat, cable strap, double-sided tape, LoudMouth installation monitor, and an in-depth installation manual.
8. OJ Microline Programmable Dual-Voltage Thermostat With Intuitive 3.5" Touchscreen Interface. Dual Sensing – Box Includes Air and Floor Sensor For Radiant Under Floor Heating. UDG4-4999 Class A GFCI
- INTUITIVE, TOUCH SCREEN thermostat controller for radiant floor heating. DUAL SENSING (Air and Floor), Suitable to control floor heating for tile and stone floors with temperature limiting feature for laminate and engineered wood floors. INCLUDES free 10K ohm floor sensor. With the right info this thermostat can be customized to suit any external floor sensor.
- PROGRAMMABLE – 7 day program scheduling helps to provide maximum comfort, while reducing operating costs. Programming is simple and easy, using the interactive touch screen and Install Wizard. NEW Adaptive function offers self-learning, self-adjusting operating system to maintain set temperatures while limiting energy consumption.
- 3.5″ RESPONSIVE TOUCH COLOR SCREEN with a sleek and modern design blends seamlessly into your surrounding decor, while remaining a pleasure to operate with easy navigation and setup. Tired of your old controller, upgrade now to improve comfort levels and reduce running costs.
- POWER LOGGING system monitors and provides detailed energy usage reports direct to your PC or mobile device, along with other features such as Child Lock, Vacation Mode, OPEN Window Mode and temporary overrides without losing program settings. 5 year battery back-up saves program settings encase of interrupted power supply.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY with existing radiant floor heating systems.
- Dual voltage (120V/240V) thermostat is UL listed, with self-testing Class A GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) to protect against risks of electrocution caused by current leakage. Load capacity of 15amps. 3 year limited warranty.
The OJ Microline 3.5″ Touch Screen Thermostat is an attractive and modern controller for radiant floor heating, with many unique features design to increase ease-of-use and save energy. Intelligent and intuitive, this thermostat is here to make your life easier and your home more comfortable. Set the programming so that your heating system is just right for your home, without a need for constant adjustments, and without wasting energy.
★ Modern, sleek appearance – designed to blend seamlessly with your decor. The full color 3.5″ touch screen is attractive and elegant, as well as easy to use. Elegantly designed, the thermostat provides reliability and functionality all in one.
★ Easy to use – The fully interactive touch screen provides an effortless experience when programming your unique schedule to suit your lifestyle. “On the fly” temporary changes are just as easy, for those times when life doesn’t go exactly according to plan. Fits a wall box (H/W/D) 3”/2”/2”. Detailed user manuals available, as well as telephone and email support.
✔ Load (Amps) 15,
✔ Load (power) 1800w @ 120Vac, 3120w @ 208Vac, 3600w @ 240Vac.
✔ Class A GFCI (5 mA trip level), IP20,
✔ UL Approved, Made in Denmark,
✔ Floor sensor type NTC (10 KΩ) 15 ft (4.5 m).
✔ Temperature range +41 to +104°F (+5 to +40°C).
✔ Floor limit range +41 to +104°F (+5 to +40°C).
✔ Floor protection laminate/wood 82F(27.5C).
✔ Floor protection tile 88F(31.0C).
✔ Ambient Temp. range +32 to +104°F (0 to +40°C).
✔ Dimensions(H/W/D) 5.1/3.2/0.8 inch (130/82/20mm)
9. Nuheat Home Programmable Dual-Voltage Thermostat with Touchscreen, Floor Heating Abilities
- HOME THERMOSTAT – A high resolution 3.5″ color touchscreen thermostat that allows easy control and programming of any electric floor heating system.Home Touchscreen Programmable Dual-Voltage Thermostat – Available FALL 2014
- PROGRAMMABLE THERMOSTAT – 7-day programmable electric floor heating thermostat gives you the flexibility to program around your own schedule while reducing energy consumption costs.Energy usage monitor
- MONITOR ENERGY CONSUMPTION – Understand how much energy you’re consuming with your floor heating system.
- DUAL VOLTAGE – The HOME thermostat features dual voltage compatibility (120V &
- 240V), a physical on/off switch, and has built-in Class A GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) protection. The GFCI protects against risks of electrocution caused by a current leakage.
- INTUITIVE NAVIGATION – Easy to use set up wizard to guide you through the basic setup process. Suitable to control floor heating for tile and stone floors with temperature limiting feature for laminate and engineered wood floors.
10. 25 Sqft Electric Floor Heating System with Required GFCI Programmable Thermostat 120V
- 25 Square Feet Heating Mat, 20 Inches Wide x 15 Feet Long, Includes Required GFCI 7 Day Programmable Thermostat – 120VAC
- Highest Quality USA Heating Cable Designed for Longevity by an over 20 Year USA Manufacturer
- Listed and Safe for Wet Locations. Thin profile ~1/8″ thick. Multiple Configurations, Adheres to the Floor.
- ETL Listed for US & Canada – Limited Lifetime Warranty by an over 20 Year Trusted USA Manufacturer
- Voltage: 120V – Amps: 2.5 – Watts: 300 – 15 ft Cold Lead – 12 Watts/Sqft
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Underfloor Heating Programmable Thermostat for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!