We spent many hours on research to finding small speaker stands for desktop, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best small speaker stands for desktop, you should not miss this article. small speaker stands for desktop coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 small speaker stands for desktop by our suggestions
938 reviews analysed
1. Gator Frameworks Desktop Clamp-On Studio Monitor and Speaker Stand – Set of 2 (GFWSPKSTMNDSKCMP)
- Pair of (2) desktop studio monitor clamp-on stands
- 12″/305mm x 9″/229mm speaker platform with soft, EVA-lined surface
- Clamps to desktop surfaces 2. 25″/57mm in thickness.
- Fits most small-sized studio monitor speakers both vertically and horizontally.
- Product Dimensions: 13. 5″/353mm (L) x 12″ /305mm (W) x 3. 5″ /89mm (H), Net Weight: 5 lbs. /0. 45 kg, Weight Capacity: 60 lbs. /27. 23 kg
The desktop studio monitor clamp-on stand pair by Gator Frameworks supports most small-sized studio monitors in both vertical and horizontal orientations to improve speaker performance during playback and mixing. The GFWSPKSTMNDSKCMP functions by separating and elevating speakers from your desktop surface, giving you a more isolated audio response for improved accuracy during studio monitoring. Easily adjust and lock the stand height from 10. 5” to 14” and speaker tilt angle from 0 to 15 degrees for preferred positioning. The stand clamps to desktop surfaces up to 2. 25” in thickness to free up space on your workstation table and will hold a max load of 60 lbs. In addition to studio monitors, the multipurpose top deck platform works great for MacBook Air/Pro models and will fit similar-sized laptops.
2. Stageek Aluminum Desktop Speaker Stands, Pair, Universal Desk Stand for Small, Medium Bookshelf Computer Speakers, Black
- Space-Saving: Sold as pair, sleek and low-profile style keeps your desktop looking clean and stylish
- C-shaped design leaves your desk with lots of space to put items under the speakers
- Better Listening Experience: With 5° of upward tilt, the desktop stands can perfectly angle speakers to ear level, ensure you experience the full range of high fidelity of your speakers
- Solid Metal Construction: Precisely made from high-quality aluminium, the speakers stands are heavy-duty and stay sturdy on your desk
- Anti-vibration: Neatly fitted with non-slip, anti-vibration feet to maintain stability and reduce resonance and vibration, four spare anti-vibration silicon rubber pads included for bigger speakers
- Measures: Width: 5.12”, Height: 4.72”, Depth: 6.3”, works with most speakers, and all weight 15lb each, 4″ reference speakers
3. Soundrise PRO-5 Studio Monitor Speaker Stands, Pair, 5″ Professional Desktop Audio Accessories with Vibration Absorption for Front Surround Sound, Sound Technician, DJ, Audiophile (Black)
- ???? Professional-Grade Studio Monitor Stands – Ideal for sound technicians, wedding or event DJs, or desktop gaming these heavy-duty speaker stands eliminate vibration and resonance for clearer, more accurate sounds for true audiophiles.
- ???? Multipurpose Small Speaker Stands – Boasting a larger top plate to support most standard 5” studio monitors these speaker holders help keep your desk neater and more organized with a wide range of brands. They also support speakers up to 18 lbs.
- ???? Space-Saving Vertical Design – Designed with a 5” rise and 5-degree incline these surround sound speaker stands make it easier to run cables, manage sound equipment, and save space on your home or office desktop for a seamless look.
- ???? Sound-Absorbing Silicone Feet – Each of our satellite speaker stands come with flexible silicone rubber feet that help absorb shocks, bouncing, or vibrations on wood deck surfaces to eliminate cracks and pops when producing bass or treble.
- ???? American-Made Quality and Support – Every pair of Soundrise studio monitor stands are made in the USA under strict quality guidelines and come backed by reliable and responsive customer support you can trust for unbeatable service.
Get the truest, clearest sound out of your 5” desktop studio monitor speakers by mounting them on Soundrise Pro-5 speaker stands. The sound quality produced by your computer or sound equipment is very closely tied to the quality of your speakers and the stands they’re placed on. No stands can mean they’re rattling around on your desktop or taking up valuable space, or poorly made stands means they bounce around and produce loud vibrations and muddied resonance that doesn’t feature the surround sound clarity you deserve. That’s why we developed the Soundrise Pro-5 Speaker Stands that can satisfy the sound-quality need of an audiophile, but provides the versatility needed to support video gamers, DJs, sound technicians, and more. Offer enhanced stability, vibration-absorbing silicone feet, and a smarter space-saving vertical design our Soundrise Pro-5 speaker stands are designed to make the most of every beat drop. Product Details: Soundrise Pro-5 Speaker Stands (Pair) Features 5” Rise with 5-Degree Incline Optimized for 5” Studio Monitors Pre-Attached Silicone Rubber Feet Supports Up to 18 lbs. (Each) Larger Top Plate: 5.4” x 6.5” x 4.75” Bottom Plate: 5.5” x 7.5” Overall Weight: 1.125 lbs. (Each) Trusted American-Made Quality Experience true sound clarity with space-saving vertical speaker stands by choosing Soundrise Pro-5 monitor stands by clicking Add to Cart above to get a pair today.
4. Sound Addicted – Studio Monitor Isolation Pads for 3-4.5 inches Small Speakers, Pair of 2 High Density Dampening Acoustic Stands Foam which Fits most Bookshelf’s and Desktops | SMPad 4
- SMPad 4 is made out of the highest quality acoustical foam (50kg/m^3 density).
- 6.3” x 8” x 1.4” inch (W x D x H). Designed to hold up to 16 lb without changing the shape.
- Sized to fit all popular 3’’, 3.5’’, 4’’ and 4.5’’ inch Speakers – PreSonus Eris E3.5 and E4.5, Edifier R980T – R1280DB – R1280T – R1010BT – R1700BT, Kanto YU2 YU4, Polk Audio T15, Mackie CR3 and CR4,Micca PB42X COVO-S, Alesis Elevate M1 and 3 MKII, MAudio AV32, AV40 and AV43, Micca Micca MB42, Micca MB42X and many more.
- Designed with multiple configurations allowing you to move the monitor isolation pads into a versatile array of angles for the best sound quality.
- Every pack comes complete with two short absorber pads, one for each of your left and right speakers (NO LOGO printed).
5. On-Stage SMS4500-P Desktop Monitor Stands
- Sturdy Black Powder Coated Steel Construction
- 9″ Deep x 12″ Wide Platform top with EVA
- 0-15 Degree Angle Adjustment
- 10″ x 10″ stylish base
- Secure pin adjustments plus sturdy plastic clutch allow for height adjustments from 9″-12.5″
- Used properly on a level load bearing surface and with the weight evenly distributed on the upper platform, it can safely hold 45 lbs.
- 4 rubber feet provide non-slip and help absorb shock
Your work station never sounded — or looked –so good. Perfect for home recording, smaller studios or anywhere space is limited, On-Stage SMS4500 desktop monitor stands take small speaker placement to a new, super-stable, easily-adjusted and visually appealing level. All steel, black powder-coated construction provides structural integrity and elegant optics, while the 9″ Deep by 12″ Wide Eva-surface platforms, complete with 0-15 Degree angle range, secure speakers and absorb vibration. Sold as a pair, SMS4500 stands also utilize a durable plastic clutch and interval pin stays for secure 9″ To 12-1/2″ Height adjustment. The 10″ By 10″ Base — designed not only for stability but also to be seen — Includes four rubber feet for placement security and surface protection as well as first-line vibration dampening.
6. Fluid Audio DS5 Desktop Stand (Pair) – Black
7. Kanto S2 Desktop Speaker Stands for Small Speakers, White
8. IsoAcoustics Iso-Stand Series Speaker Isolation Stands with Height & Tilt Adjustment: Iso-130 (5.1" x 6”) Pair
- 5.1” (130mm) Wide x 6” (152mm) Depth. 2.8” (71mm) Height in low setting. 8.25” (210mm) height in tall setting. 20lbs (9kg) weight capacity. Package includes 2 Stands.
- HEIGHT & TILT ADJUSTMENT: Offering 14 variations of height and tilt, the ISO-130 will help you optimize the placement of your monitors and focus your tweeters to ear level.
- PATENTED ISOACOUSTICS ISOLATION: Tested at the National Research Council of Canada (NRC). The IsoAcoustics award winning design provides superior isolation performance.
- EXCITING THE SUPPORTING SURFACE: The isolators manage the energy of the speaker to reduce vibrations resonating through the supporting surface to eliminate dissonant sounds in the listening area.
- REDUCES INTERNAL REFLECTIONS: IsoAcoustics isolator reduces internal reflections to eliminate smear. The result is an improved stereo image of natural spatial sound.
The IsoAcoustics ISO-130 Small Monitor Stand is the latest generation of IsoAcoustics stands designed for studio monitors. The ISO Stand is an updated version of the popular ISO-L8R series and features a lower profile, new frame design and a newer version of isolator for improved performance. The ISO-130 isolation stand is 5.1-Inch (130mm) wide x 6-Inch (152mm) depth and is rated for monitors weighing up to 20lb.
Patented IsoAcoustics Isolation
Offering 14 variations of height and tilt, the ISO-130 will help you optimize the placement of your monitors and focus your tweeters to ear level. The IsoAcoustics patented isolation system provides superior isolation and decoupling from the supporting surface. The stands are biased to keep all energy in alignment with the speaker drivers, providing greater clarity and focus.
Perfect for Small Studio Monitors
An important aspect of the speaker stand design is the ability to adjust the height and tilt angle of the supported speaker enclosure to optimize its position relative to the listener and eliminate soundwave reflections off the supporting surface.
Exciting the Supporting Surface
The isolators manage the energy of the speaker to reduce vibrations resonating through the supporting surface to eliminate dissonant sounds in the listening area or joining rooms.
Reducing Internal Reflections
Internal reflections are vibrations reflecting back up the speaker cabinet which causes smear. Smear is a result of artifacts replicated in both channels which are perceived to be in the middle, causing the stereo image to collapse. The IsoAcoustics isolators reduce internal reflections to eliminate smear. The result is an improved stereo image of natural spatial sound.
9. VideoSecu 2 Heavy Duty PA DJ Club Adjustable Height Satellite Speaker Stand Mount – Extends 26.5" to 47" (i.e. Bose, Harmon Kardon, Polk, JBL, KEF, Klipsch, Sony, Yamaha, Pioneer and Others) 1B7
- Stylish – Black finish steel support weight up to 30 lbs for stereo or surround sound
- Height adjustable from 26.5 inch to 47 inch (673mm – 1193mm)
- Side clamping top plate can adjust width from 5.5 to 11 inches (140mm-279mm)
- The top plate can pan 180 degrees and tilt +/-10 degrees for level adjustment
- Adjustable screw-in rubber feet keep unit level on carpet or hard floor
- Concealed wire management, Stability ensured
Designed to accommodate satellite surround loudspeakers from most major manufacturers. Adjustable height for personal preference. Unsightly cables concealed via central hole in the provided brackets. Universal Compatibility with the majority of leading brands of surround loudspeakers, including Acoustic Energy, Sony, Bose and many others.Notice: Speakers not included.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Small Speaker Stands For Desktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!