775 reviews analysed
1. Slap Ninja Game – Electronic Game, Skill and Action Game, Fun Zapping Hand Slap Game, Lightning Fast Reaction, Who is Faster… You Or The Ninja Master, Joking Party Game, Fast Paced
- Who is faster? The student or the master?
- 2 exciting ways to play! Play as the Ninja master and use his huge Karate Chop slap to defend the coin. Or, play as the student trying to tap the coin before getting slapped
- Defeat your opponent 3 times and they get zapped!
- Lights & sounds – Ninja master speaks & taunts during play
- 2 players/ requires 3 AAA batteries (included)
- For kids and adults, ages 4+
Slap Ninja is the new, fast paced game that challenges your skills & reflexes! Win or get zapped! Play as the Ninja master and use his huge Karate Chop slap to defend the coin. Or, play as the student trying to tap the coin. The first player to defeat their opponent 3 times is the winner! The loser gets zapped!
2. Mattel Games Ker Plunk Game
- Ker Plunk! is a blast from the past with a cool look and attitude!
- The object of the game is to skillfully remove the sticks from the tube while dropping the fewest marbles possible
- This best game from yester-year is just as much fun today!
- Share your great memories or start new ones!
- You and your friends will have a blast playing Ker Plunk!, just don’t let the marbles fall!
Ker Plunk! is a blast from the past with a cool look and attitude! The object of the game is to skillfully remove the sticks from the tube while dropping the fewest marbles possible. The translucent tube stands upright on a base that contains four separate numbered trays. Each player selects a numbered compartment to use throughout the game, and the straws are passed through holes midway of the tube to form a lattice “web.” The marbles are then placed in the top of the tube and held in place by the web. Just set it up, start playing and watch out for marbles that go “Ker Plunk!” The players must use steady hands and a cool head to remove the sticks from below the marbles. This best game from yester-year is just as much fun today! Share your great memories or start new ones! You and your friends will have a blast playing Ker Plunk!, just don’t let the marbles fall! For 2 to 4 players.
By Mattel Games
3. Spin Master Games Beat The Parents, Family Board Game of Kids Vs. Parents with Wacky Challenges (Edition May Vary)
- Kids Go Head-To-Head Against Parents in this fun-filled family trivia game.
- Watch out for the Bonus or Bust tokens. They can push you ahead or send you back!
- For a shorter game, play with only one mover per team.
- Beat The Parents is for 2 or more players, ages 6 and up. No batteries required.
- Includes: 1 Game Board, 110 Cards, 4 Movers, 6 Tokens, Instruction Sheet
Beat the Parents brings kids together with their parents to go head-to-head in a fun-filled family trivia game. Prove who’s the boss in the game where the adults answer questions about kids’ stuff, and the kids answer questions their parents should really know. The first team to get both movers across the board to the other side’s start spaces wins the game!
From the Manufacturer
Take family game night to the next level. Beat The Parents brings kids and parents together for a head-to-head fun-filled family trivia game. Adults answer questions about kids’ stuff, and the kids answer questions their parents should really know. Be careful of landing on wild cards, they can send you flying forward or a long ways back. The first team to get both mover pieces across the board wins. Make family game night one you and your kids will never forget with Beat The Parents.
4. Googly Eyes Game — Family Drawing Game with Crazy, Vision-Altering Glasses
- Put on the vision-altering goggles and draw–no need to be an artist
- Can you get your team to guess what you’re drawing before time runs out?
- Great for people of all ages to play together–the goggles make it challenging for everyone to see (and draw) straight
- Simple rules, fast to play, with hilarious results
- For ages 7 & up. Suitable for Boys and Girls
Googly Eyes is the hilarious family game that challenges your vision and leaves you googling for more! Put on the zany, vision-altering google eye glasses and start to draw while your team tries to guess what you’re drawing. Is that an igloo or a turtle? A birthday cake or a fortress? Players take turns drawing and guessing, so everyone gets a chance to wear the glasses. The glasses come with three sets of lenses that range from mild changes to mind-blowing fun, so no one can see (or draw) straight–your vision will bounce off of the lenses. Googly Eyes is a fun twist on classic drawing games that lets players of different ages and skill levels compete on equal terms, since the goggles make it fun and challenging for everyone. Unlike any other drawing game you don’t need to be an artist, and the rules are simple. Just roll the die and move–the space you land on tells you which color lenses to use (easy, medium, or hard). Then pick a card, set the timer, and start drawing. If your team guesses correctly you get to roll and move again; if not, then you stay where you are on the board. The first team to reach Finish wins. For ages 7 and up. 4-16 players.
5. Ideal Hot Potato Electronic Musical Passing Game
- Wild, frantic, laugh out loud, electronic musical tater-tossing good time that can be played by the whole family
- Begin the music and pass the potato, but don’t get caught holding the spud when the music stops
- Designed for 2-6-players
- Includes an electronic plush potato stuffed with foam, 13 potato chip cards, 3 AG13/LR44 batteries and instruction
- Recommended for children 4 years of age and older
Ideal Hot Potato Musical Potato-Passing Game is a wild, frantic, laugh out loud, electronic tater-tossing good time! Designed for 2-6 players, this musical game can be played by the whole family. Just squeeze the Hot Potato to start the music and let the fun begin. Pass the spud to the player next to you or even across the room. Toss the tater back and forth, up high, down low, around and around, but don’t get caught holding the spud when the music stops! If you do, you have to take a potato chip card. Get 3 chip cards and you’re out. The last player remaining without 3 chip cards is the winner! Includes an electronic plush potato stuffed with foam, 13 potato chip cards, 3 AG13/LR44 batteries and instructions.
6. Pressman Toys Shark Bite Game (2-4 Players)
- Players take turns rolling the die and fishing for the colorful sea creatures using the fishing rod
- Watch out – you never know when the shark will bite!
- Unique gameplay that does not need batteries!
- Easy set up – just snap the sea creatures into the game unit and start fishing
- For 2-4 players, ages 4 and up
Get ready to have a REEL-y good time when you play Shark Bite! Place the fun and colorful sea creatures into the game unit with a snap, and grab your friends to start playing. Players take turns rolling the die and fishing for the sea creatures using the fishing rods. But watch out – you never know when the shark is going to bite! This battery-free game will have kids hooked at first bite! Made by the o-FISH-cial creators of Let’s Go Fishin’. Includes 1 hungry shark, 12 colorful sea creatures, 2 fishing rods, 1 die, 1 sticker sheet, and complete easy-to-follow instructions. For 2-4 players, ages 4 and up.
7. Cardinal Games Jumanji The Game Action Game
- A game for those who seek to find…a way to leave their world behind.
- This family game is really wild.
- Play the game that pursues you.
- Adventurers beware: do not begin unless you intend to finish.
- Includes: game board, pawns, rhino figure, timer, number die, 4 rescue dice, 30 danger cards, game board center, decoder, label sheet, complete instructions
Stalking lions, charging rhinos, snapping crocodiles, and other dangerous creatures—in the wild world of Jumanji, they’re only a die roll away! Grab your pawn, roll the eight-sided number die and move through the jungle. Draw a danger card, then use your decoder to discover the secret message and see if disaster strikes. Your fellow players must race against time to rescue you. The jungle threatens and begins to fill up the Doomsday Grid. If the grid fills up, the jungle will overpower you and your fellow players—everyone loses. If you are the first to reach the center before the Doomsday Grid fills up, yell “Jumanji!” and win!
8. Ninja Squirrels Family Board Game – Improve Focus and Attention with Visual Color Matching Cards and Colorful Plastic Acorns, Fun Toy for All Ages, Kids and Adults 7 Years and Up
- MAKES LEARNING FUN: Players practice color identification, matching and motor skills. Ninja Squirrels is the fast-paced game of color matching, nut snatching fun by RoosterFin! Ninja Squirrels received the 2017 Game of the Year Award by Creative Child Magazine and 2017 Tillywig Best Family Fun Award.
- YOU’RE NEVER TOO OLD FOR BOARD GAMES: RoosterFin makes games that are perfect for everyone, no matter if you are 6 or 60! Ninja Squirrels is perfect for all ages
- from kids and teens, to college students, parents, and grandparents!
- PERFECT FOR ALL OCCASIONS: Ninja Squirrels is great entertainment for every event! Whether it’s family game night, vacation, or after school fun, this is the game for your! Ninja Squirrels also makes a perfect birthday gift. Give the gift of entertainment with RoosterFin!
- EASY TO LEARN, FUN TO PLAY: Players take turns flipping cards. When there is a color match, be the first to grab the correct nut. Collect the most acorns to win! Ninja squirrels is perfect for playing by yourself or with a group with the game supporting 1-4 people!
- JOIN THE FUN: RoosterFin strives to combine the fun of board games with the joy of learning. Founded by Joe RoosterFin, a former teacher with a degree in mathematics, these award-winning games are easy to learn, educational, and fun for the whole family!
9. Smack it Card Game for Kids
- Get ready for some fast-paced, rowdy FUN. Smack it! is a fun and exciting NEW twist on the classic kid’s card games Slap Jack and War. (Two fun card games for kids everyone loves to play).
- Smack it! is EASY to learn and outrageously FUN to play. This is a family game which can be played by 2 to 7 players, for kids age 6 +. Smack it! is a fast card game with an average play time between 7 and 14 minutes.
- GREAT FUN: Your kids will LOVE playing Smack it! and it will quickly become one of their favorite card games. The game is fast-moving and, if you blink your eyes, you might just miss some of the action! It makes a great addition to family game night because it’s easy for younger children to play and have fun with adults.
- EASY-TO-LEARN: Smack it! is easier to learn than these classic children’s games: go fish, old maid, crazy eights or checkers. You can teach the game to your kids in less than one minute.
- EDUCATIONAL: Smack it! can be used to reinforce beginner math skills (numbers 1 thru 50). It’s a fun number recognition and comparison learning game, for example: 49 is greater than 36. (Shhh! Don’t tell the kids!)
10. Gamewright Tiki Topple – The Tactical Board Game of Totem Domination Board Game
Welcome to Tiki Island, home to nine colorful carvings all competing to be the top Polynesian idol! in this fast-paced strategy game, try to maneuver your secret tikis to the top of the line by playing the right combination of cards. Use a Tiki up to move a Tiki ahead in line. Tiki topple sends opponents’ tikis tumbling to the back. And watch out for the sneaky Tiki toast cards which knock your tikis off the board! score the most points and call yourself the Tiki master.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Slap Ninja Game for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!