910 reviews analysed
1. Hershey’s York Peppermint Chocolate Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods (10 Pods)
- One 10 count box of Hersheys York Peppermint Hot Chocolate Keurig K Cups
- Want to sip on something delectable without guilt? This hot chocolate contains 60 calories per cup
- Hits the spot regardless of the season—enjoy on a cool, breezy summer evening!
- Mix up your morning caffeine with a cup of minty mocha coffee ready in minutes
- Compatible with all Keurig brewing systems
The classic taste of Hershey’s and York Peppermint Patties come together to create a chocolatey, minty cocoa drink you’re sure to love. The creamy milk chocolate flavor from Hershey’s gives this hot chocolate a deep rich taste. York’s mint flavor uplifts the drink for a complex and cozy cup. Enjoy as regular hot cocoa or mix with coffee to create your very own mint mocha. Contains 60 calories per cup! Compatible with all Keurig brewing systems.
2. Starbucks Classic Hot Cocoa K-Cup for Keurig Brewers, 1 Box of 10 (10 Total K-Cup pods)
Fill your cup with a smooth and chocolatey favorite inspired by Starbucks handcrafted hot chocolate. It’s made with real cocoa and nonfat milk for a velvety, warm treat from your Keurig brewer. Keurig, K-Cup, Keurig Hot, and the K logo are trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc., used with permission.
3. York Peppermint Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix- Bundle of 2
Add some delight to your day with the refreshing, uplifting flavor of YORK peppermint. This is hot cocoa like you’ve never experienced it before- rich, smooth, and packed with peppermint personality.
4. Starbucks Classic Hot Cocoa K-Cup for Keurig Brewers, 10 Count
5. Nestle Hot Chocolate Mix, Hot Cocoa, Rich Chocolate Flavor, Made with Real Cocoa, 50 Count
- Nestlé Hot Cocoa, Rich Chocolate Flavor is a rich tasting hot cocoa mix with vanilla notes that creates a rich and indulgent chocolate flavor. Made with real Nestlé cocoa using sustainably sourced cocoa beans
- Dispenser box of 50 count of cocoa sachets keeps the counter clean and organized
- Part of the Nestlé Cocoa Plan to promote better farming, better lives and better cocoa
- Just add hot water or milk for a richer cocoa of 6 to 8 ounces
- 99.9 percentage Caffeine free. Kosher Dairy. 27 month shelf life
- Single serve hot cocoa packets are perfect for offices, cafeterias, restaurants and more
6. Two Rivers Chocolate Hot Cocoa Sampler Pack Single-Cup for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 40 Count
7. Nestle Hot Cocoa Rich Milk Chocolate Mix, 4.27 Ounce
Over 100 years of making chocolatey memories. Nestle hot cocoa is made with real nestle cocoa and is a good source of calcium to support strong bones.
8. Swiss Miss Keurig K-cups Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa – 32 Count
- Includes 32 Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate K-Cups to use in your Keurig brewer
- A rich and creamy chocolate experience the whole family can enjoy – every day, anytime
- Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate cocoa mix is made with care in a real dairy where milk from local farms is delivered daily, dried & blended with premium, imported cocoa.
- Keurig Brewed has been dedicated to the art and science of bringing you the coffee & tea you love, every time
- K-Cup packs are compatible only with Keurig K-Cup brewing systems
- PLEASE NOTE THAT KEURIG/GREEN MOUNTAIN IS IN THE PROCESS OF CHANGING THE GRAPHICAL DESIGN OF THEIR K-CUP LIDS. THE BLEND/FLAVOR/ROAST IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN, JUST THE COLORS/DESIGN OF THE K-CUP LIDS MAY VARY SLIGHTLY.
9. Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa Mix, Regular, 50 Packets/Box – One Box of 50 envelopes Each.
Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa Mix, Regular, 50 Packets/Box – One Box of 50 envelopes each.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Peppermint Hot Cocoa For Keurig for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!