919 reviews analysed
1. MXL Mics 990 Blizzard Condenser Microphone with Blue LED Lights for Podcasting, Voice Overs, Studio Recordings
- ACCURATELY REPRODUCES AUDIO – The MXL Mics 990 Blizzard has a 6-micron gold-sputtered diaphragm tube that captures your vocal low ends, midrange, and silky high ends.
- REDUCES BACKGROUND NOISE PICKUP – The microphone features a cardioid polar pattern, which cancels out off-axis (sides) audio. You can record your voice or guitar clearer with MXL Mics 990 Blizzard!
- OFFERS GLOWING BLUE LIGHTS – When you use the MXL Mics 990, the two built-in blue LED bulbs in the mic grille glow automatically.
- WORKS WITH VARIOUS APPLICATIONS – You can use this microphone for voice overs, podcasting, gaming, studio recording of vocals and instruments. Its wide 30 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response is suitable for both male or female vocalists.
- REQUIRES +48V PHANTOM POWER – The MXL Mics 990 Blizzard is powered by +48V phantom power. It is compatible with audio interfaces with mic preamps such as PreSonus AudioBox 96.
2. Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Studio XLR Microphone, Black
- The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for project/home-studio applications. The noise level is 20 dB SPL
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source.OUTPUT CONNECTOR:Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Black speckles on the mic is the finish of the item.AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE:R7
Audio-Technica’s stringent quality and consistency standards set the AT2020 apart from other mics in its class. Its low-mass diaphragm is custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response. With rugged construction for durable performance, the microphone offers a wide dynamic range and handles high SPLs with ease. The AT2020: the new standard for affordable side-address studio condensers.
3. MXL V67G Large Capsule Condenser Microphone
“Old school tube mellow” is often used to describe the sound of the MXL V67G Large Capsule Condenser Microphone. Designed mainly for vocals, the V67G combines Class A FET circuitry and a transformer-coupled output for an open and pure sound. The V67G comes through with killer vocals even in front of a busy mix and has great stage appeal with a gold-plated round grill and distinctive, vintage body. You’ll be amazed by the sound this cleverly-designed microphone provides and pleasantly pleased with the price.
4. MXL 2006 Large Gold Diaphragm Condenser Microphone with MXL-57 Shock Mount and Carrying Case
Designed with a large, highly sensitive 32mm condenser capsule, MXL 2006 recording microphone captures the details and nuances of vocals, acoustic guitar, electric guitar cabinets, and even steps up for recording percussion. Its excellent sound quality is backed by impressive engineering like Class A circuitry and a balanced transformerless output for outstanding results in recording studios or live applications.
5. MXL 990 Condenser Microphone with Shockmount
6. MXL 770 Cardioid Condenser Microphone Bundle with Shock Isolation Mount, Blucoil 10-FT Balanced XLR Cable, and Pop Filter Windscreen
- PROVIDES WIDE DYNAMIC RANGE AND LOW NOISE – The MXL 770 Microphone employs premium FET pre-amp and transformerless balanced output to deliver 30Hz~20kHz frequency response and 20dB self-noise.
- REDUCES UNWANTED RUMBLES – The low-frequency roll-off minimizes the undesirable ambient room noise such as HVAC and low rumbles.
- PROVIDES SUFFICIENT NOISE ISOLATION – The cardioid polar pattern of MXL 70 picks up sounds in front of the microphone while canceling the noise from the rear and sides.
- CAN BE USED FOR DIFFERENT MIKING APPLICATIONS – The all-around microphone works great for recording vocals. Its 137dB SPL makes it ideal for bass, strings, and piano too.
- INCLUDES – MXL 770 Cardioid Condenser Microphone. Shock Isolation Mount. Rugged Carry Case. Blucoil 10-Foot Balanced XLR Cable – Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices (Male-to-Female). Blucoil Audio Microphone Pop Filter Double Layer Mask Shield for Studio Recording and Broadcasting with Stand Clip Stabilization Arm, Swivel Mount.
MXL 770 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The MXL 770 Cardioid Condenser Microphone offers a great solution for recording musicians and podcasters who are looking for an A+ mic at an affordable budget. It performs well on vocals, strings, piano, and bass sounds. The all-around microphone features cardioid polar pattern, which makes it ideal for single and multiple voice recording. You get clear, balanced, and reliable sound quality in the MXL 770.
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 10-FT Balanced XLR Cable
The 10-foot Blucoil cable interconnects your microphone to an audio interface, mixer, or preamp. It is made with premium Male-to-Female Neutrik-equivalent Zinc Alloy connectors that are protected with high-density PVC jacket. The 92% shielding protects your audio signal from EMI and RFI. The OFC wire ensures that the best possible conductivity is provided.
Blucoil Pop Filter Windscreen
The premium Blucoil Microphone Pop Filter Windscreen features a 2-layer mesh with a 6-inch diameter. It blocks the air blasted from the user’s mouth and disperses any remaining air pressure. Its unique design lessens the energy of plosive sounds caused by hard consonants such as ‘p’, ‘b’, and ‘g’. So, by the time your recorder has captured your vocals, there are no hisses or popping sounds.
7. Samson C01U Pro USB Studio Condenser Microphone
A New Level
Bringing the world’s first professional USB studio condenser microphone (C01U) to a new whole level, Samson introduces the C01U Pro. This high quality USB condenser mic is the ideal piece of gear for any home studio. Conceived from a vision to transform the world of music recording, the C01U Pro is perfect for applications such as podcasting, VoIP, speech to text platforms and, of course, recording vocal and instrumental music performances.
Higher Accuracy, Zero Latency
C01U Pro builds on the legacy of its trailblazing predecessor with the addition of a headphone output for real time zero-latency monitoring of your recordings. It also boasts a significantly improved signal-to-noise ratio and adds a Peak LED indicator to match the ever-increasing capabilities of computer-based home studio recording setups. C01U Pro features a large, 19mm shock-mounted diaphragm efficient in capturing both low and high end frequencies with equal articulation. Capturing audio at 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz resolution, the C01U Pro offers the accuracy you need to be sure that what you hear is what you get.
As always, Samson makes recording hassle free with the C01U Pro’s plug-and-play operation for instant set up and simple use with most digital audio workstations. C01U Pro also includes a mini tripod stand and swivel mount, allowing for optimal desktop mic placement. C01U Pro is even compatible with iPads and iPhones (4S and later) using Apple’s Lightning USB Camera Adapter or Camera Connection Kit (30-pin) for those seeking to achieve high quality sound in mobile situations.
Made of solid, die-cast metal construction with a heavy gauge mesh grill, the C01U Pro doesn’t sacrifice durability for portability and performance.
What’s in the Box?
C01U Pro USB Studio Condenser Microphone, mini tripod stand, swivel mount, user manual.
- Large, 19mm diaphragm studio condenser microphone
- Plug-and-play operation, no drivers required
- Compatible with most computer-based digital audio workstations
- Perfect for recording music, Skype, FaceTime and VoIP applications
- Headphone output for zero-latency monitoring
- Peak LED indicator
- Hypercardiod pickup pattern
- Shock-mounted mic element
- 16-bit, 44.1/48kHzresolution
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz – 18KHz
- iPad and USB bus powered
- Solid, die-cast construction with heavy gauge mesh grill
- Includes mini tripod stand and swivel mount for optimal desktop placement
Samson Technologies began in 1980 as a pioneer in wireless microphone technology. Today, Samson is an industry leader in professional audio solutions whose products are known for their fidelity and reliability. Samson products are preferred by recording artists, performers, educators and audio professionals throughout the world.
In the early ’90s, Samson began to expand the reach of their audio products through the development of power amplifiers, mixers, wired microphones and signal processors. In 2005, the first professional USB microphones to be used by musicians, broadcasters and podcast enthusiasts were introduced, making Samson USB microphones the new industry standard. Over three decades, Samson has grown from a small two-person operation to a worldwide enterprise, dedicated to innovating new products that will enhance the lives of music and broadcast professionals everywhere.
8. MXL Genesis HE Heritage Edition Tube Microphone
The Genesis-HE Tube Condenser microphone is engineered by combining a large gold diaphragm with state of the art tube circuity. Tube mics are legendary for capturing the warmth and richness in vocal and instrument recordings. A premium Mullard 12AT7 tube is used for high performance and ultra-low noise. The Genesis-HE includes a low frequency roll off to reduce unwanted rumble from unwanted vibrations and a -10db reduction switch to handle louder sounds. High quality Mogami cable from Japan is used for internal wiring for a pristine sound. The beautiful gloss body and grill make an attractive addition to any studio. Included are a matching gold metal mesh pop filter, shockmount, a dedicated power supply to power the tube circuity, 15’ Mogami microphone cable, 7 pin connecting cable, and protective case. Add the Genesis tube microphone to your studio and join the producers, engineers and musicians who elevate their music with the clean highs, warm mid-range, and richness that the Genesis-HE is known for.
9. MXL Condenser Microphone, XLR, Vintage White (770VINTAGEWHITE)
10. Audio-Technica AT2035 Cardioid Condenser Microphone, Perfect for Studio, Podcasting & Streaming, XLR Output, Includes Custom Shock Mount,Black
- Designed for critical home/project/professional studio applications and live performance
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide excellent versatility
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Features switchable 80 Hertz high pass filter and 10 dB pad
Designed for critical home/project/professional studio applications and live performance, this side-address cardioid studio condenser delivers exceptional detail and low noise. Equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad, the AT2035 handles high sound pressure levels with ease. Along with its rugged construction and high-performance specifications, the AT2035 provides an exceptional level of consistency from model to model. It comes equipped with a protective pouch and a custom shock mount.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Mxl Genesis Fet for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!