576 reviews analysed
1. Roscoe Reusable Cold Pack and Hot Pack – Ice Pack For Knee, Shoulder, Back, Injuries – Microwave Heating Pad, 7.5 x 11 Inches
- REUSABLE ICE PACK – An ice pack for injuries that is made of durable, soft touch material. Our hot and cold packs for therapy are gentle on the skin and are also microwavable heating pads. A perfect ice pack for back pain, knee pain, and shoulder pain
- MICROWAVE HEATING PAD – Applying heat from a heat pack causes increased blood flow to the injury area of pain. Hot packs for pain aid in the healing process by increasing oxygen to the body tissue and aid in the ability to stretch out pained muscles
- MULTI-USE PACKS. Our cold packs for injuries can be used as a knee ice pack, ice pack for shoulder, back pain, neck pain, or can be reused for injuries where swelling occurs. Substitutes as an ice bag for freezer storage or as a microwaveable heat pack
- FLEXIBLE HOT COLD PACK. Stays flexible to mold firmly to injuries, knee, back, ankle, shoulder etc. for targeted hot or cold compress and therapeutic relief from strains, sprains, or pains. Comes in small, medium, and large ice pack sizes
- CRYOTHERAPY – It is recommended to use ice packs for injuries such as bruising, muscle spasms and swelling from acute sprains / strains. A cold gel ice pack can be applied a few times a day for several days after an injury or until it feels better
Our Hot and Cold Gel Packs help reduce swelling that causes pain and substitute as ice bags for injuries. When used as a cold packs for therapy, it provides fast first relief for acute soft tissue injuries and other conditions that require cold applications to reduce bruising swelling and pain. When used as a hot therapy it provides long lasting soothing relief. It is a great source of muscle relaxation increasing blood flow to promote healing. It can also be used to soothe arthritis pain. It is the perfect solution to help relieve strains sprains headaches and other soft tissue injuries. This versatile gel pack is reusable and can be cooled in the freezer in as little as one hour or warmed in the microwave / hot water in as little as 50 seconds. This flexible ice pack can be molded to the body part even when frozen. When used as a heat pack, the pack should not be overheated in the microwave. Please follow the directions in the instruction manual. Manufacturer Contact Information 8003767263.
Manufacturer Contact Information
2. Hot and Cold Gel Bead Ice Pack (2-Pack) by FOMI Care | Lavender Scented | Reusable Cold Wrap, Cold Compress & Heating Pad | Freezable, Microwavable | Fabric Backing (7.5” x 4.5”)
- DUAL FUNCTIONING- Alternate between heat and cold therapy with these versatile gel packs. Simply place in refrigerator or freezer until desired temperature for a cold/ice pack effect. For a hot pack effect, simply place in microwave until desired temperature is reached. The gel pack is then ready to relieve your aches and pains!
- LAVENDER SCENTED- Soothing smell that creates a calming aura to complete your healing experience.
- FLEXIBLE, FABRIC BACKING, AND ELASTIC STRAP- The bead design helps it contour smoothly to the body part being treated, even while frozen. The fabric backing allows for comfortable application as well as dual temperature use. For colder use, apply the gel beads side on skin. If that is too cold, apply fabric on skin. Elastic strap holds it in place.
- RELIEVES PAIN- Great for soothing relief on nearly any body part with bruises, inflammation, minor cuts and burns, muscle aches and stiffness, growing pains, insect bites, fever, and after sun care. Delivers up to 30 minutes of soothing cool or heat relief.
- SAFE- Made out of non toxic gel and medical grade PVC plastic. Enjoy the therapeutic effects worry free!
The FOMI gel beads pack is a drug free way to relieve pain and inflammation. It uses innovative technology to absorb and deliver both heat and cold for the doctor recommended 20-30 minutes of highly effective therapy. Simply place in refrigerator or freezer until desired temperature for a cold/ice pack effect. For a hot pack effect, simply place in microwave until desired temperature is reached. The gel pack is then ready to relieve your aches and pains!
At 7.5″x 4.5″, the FOMI gel pack’s flexible gel beads design allows it to conform to nearly any body part and delivers the perfect relief from aches and pains. There is soft fabric backing it on one side that allows for dual temperature use, as well as an elastic strap to hold it in place. For colder use, apply the gel beads side on skin. If that is too cold, apply fabric on skin. Sit back and luxuriate in the calming lavender-like smell that will complete your therapeutic experience.
3. FlexiKold Gel Ice Pack (Half Size: 7.5" x 11.5") A6303-COLD – Professional Cold Pack Reusable Cold Pack Compress (Therapy for Pain and Injuries of Knee, Shoulder, Foot, Back, Ankle, Neck, Hip, Elbow)
- 4 SIZES: Standard, Oversize, Half size, & Neck Contour
- COLDER FOR LONGER: Proprietary gel stays colder for Longer than competing products that use inferior bentonite formulations.
- MORE FLEXIBLE: The Most Flexible Cold Pack available due to a professional-grade gel interior that remains pliable when frozen, which provides better contact by conforming to any part of the body.
- HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL’S CHOICE: Used by thousands of Physical Therapists and other healthcare professionals to relieve acute & chronic pain, muscle pain, arthritis, menopause, inflammation, and swelling, and aid injury recovery.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: Double-sealed seams prevent leaking
- with extra thick nylon exterior that will not crack like vinyl exteriors. Washable and reusable.
4. Round Hot & Cold Packs (6 Pack) – Heat or Ice Therapy – Small Flexible Reusable Gel Beads with Cloth Fabric Backing – Great for: Wisdom Teeth, Breastfeeding, Tired Eyes, Face, Headaches, Sinus Relief
- DESIGN – Innovative gel bead technology is able to provide BOTH heat and cold therapy. Freeze or microwave the packs depending on your needs. Features an integrated soft fabric backing for dual temperature use. Each round pack measures 4.25 inches across. Safe and natural relief for tired, puffy eyes, sinus headaches, fevers, toothaches, bites, bumps or bruises. Our small gel ice packs comfortably contours the face or small body parts.
- VERSATILE – Great for use on nearly any body part, including: shoulder, upper / lower back, knee, elbow, cervical, wrist, rotator cuff, head, eye, perineal, ankle and foot. Useful for common conditions, including: wisdom teeth surgery, torn ACL / MCL, broken bone, fever, bruise, sprain, strain, hernia, plantar fasciitis, tendinitis and shin splints. Useful for a variety of sports athletes, including: football, soccer, running, gymnastics, swimming, golf, tennis, baseball and basketball.
- PAIN RELIEF & THERAPY – Delivers up to 30 minutes of soothing cool OR heat relief for aches and pains. Simply place the pack in the freezer 20-30 minutes or place in the microwave for less than 30 seconds (please read directions carefully). Great to control swelling and inflammation of soft tissue. Provides instant pain relief, long term therapy and helps to manage muscle and joint swelling. The packs gently provides soothing hot & cold therapy and stay pliable during treatment.
- FREE FABRIC STORAGE BAG – The gel bead hot & cold packs comes in a handy fabric storage bag. Made from durable polyester fabric and featuring a drawstring closure. Store the hot / cold packs in the bag or use it for travel. This bonus storage bag is our gift to you!
- TRUSTED – Hot & cold packs are recommended the most by Physical Therapists, Doctors, Sports Trainers and Chiropractors. Manufactured in a modern sterile FDA registered facility and sold by FDA registered US company that has been doing business for 40 years. Purchasing a Thrive Brand gel cold pack ensures a safe, sterile and regulated product. Every Thrive Brand product is backed by a no questions asked one-year warranty.
5. Hot & Cold Reusable Gel Pack Compress Wrap – Pack of 3 – Great for Migraine Relief, Sprains, Muscle Pain, Bruises, Injuries
- ☑️ DURABLE AND REUSABLE – Our hot and cold packs are well made to a high standard from strong, comfortable nylon with rounded corners – Filled with high performance non toxic gel they don’t split or burst and they keep going for years
- ☑️ EASY TO USE – Cool in freezer, heat in microwave or hot water, holds heat for ages and freezes fast and stays really cold for ages too (Follow instructions on pack)
- ☑️ REASONABLE SIZE – Longer pack length allows to fit to most body parts, Ideal size(23*13cm) works for back, neck or shoulders, as well as knees and elbows and can be used on most body parts
- ☑️ FAST RELIEF, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE – Perfect for easing pain and treating joint and muscular aches and pains, headaches, toothache, general bruising, minor burns and reducing swelling and inflammation
- ★★★★★ HIGH QUALITY – You need outdoor gear that’s as tough as you are, which is why we sell only the highest quality products that are built to last.Providing you with the best in the industry.
6. Tempthera Reusable Hot and Cold Gel Packs for Therapy, Wrap for Pain Relief (Back, Shoulder, Neck, Arm, Leg) – 22 x 13 Inch (Medium Size) – 1 Count – Blue
- Microwave for heat, or place in Freezer for Ice Cold therapy treatment
- Easy to use as a cold pack for immediate swelling relief, or as a heat pack for tension relief
- Signature design keeps gel distributed throughout the entire pack as it forms to your body to provide full coverage around desired area
- Latex-free nylon packs provide a safe and gentle way to address muscle pain
- Polyester edging is smooth and leak-resistant for optimal comfort and security
TempThera™ hot & cold packs are versatile for immediate hot or cold therapy, or a combination of the two. Our unique design hugs your body to safely and easily address injuries at home. Cold pack therapy is commonly used to help provide relief for muscle and joint pain by reducing blood flow to areas with inflammation or swelling. Our reusable hot and cold therapy packs can be used to help reduce pain and to help promote recovery after rigorous physical activity.
While cold pack therapy can help reduce blood flow to inflamed areas, hot pack therapy is commonly used to help provide relief for muscle and joint pain by promoting blood flow to areas with sore muscles, ligaments, and tendons. Our hot and cold gel packs for therapy can be used to relax tight or stiff muscles and to help promote increased range of motion. Refer to detailed instructions on box for usage.
TempThera™ packs come in three different sizes:
- Medium – this size is for general usage on more focused areas for hot and cold therapy relief
- Large – this size is for large coverage, highly recommended for small to medium size back area, and good wrapping coverage for most body parts
- Extra Large – this size is for huge coverage, easily covers back or shoulders and wraps around large sections of the body for maximum comfort
Our hot and cold packs for therapy aid your healing process while making you feel good at the same time. Multiple sizes are provided for a more personal fit, with its latex-free material giving you a gentle way to address muscle pain. The hot and cold pads for back can help sooth your muscle pain away, while also designed for achy necks and shoulders. These packs contain a polyester edging, to make your experience with our hot and cold packs for therapy secure and comfortable.
7. ThermiPaq Reusable Ice Pack and Hot Cold Pack For Injuries – Shoulder, Elbow, Ankles, Back and Knee Ice Pack, Medium, 6 inches x 12 inches
- MICROWAVE HEATING PAD. ThermiPaq Hot Cold Pain Relief Wrap, Medium features clay based hot and cold therapy for deep penetrating relief. The pad is reusable and the soft fleece sleeve with velcro strap is machine washable for easy cleaning.
- HOT COLD PACK. With a soft fleece cover & adjustable velcro strap the ThermiPaq hot cold pack wrap can be secured to neck, shoulders, ankles, knees or elbows molding to your body for targeted pain relief & injury recovery.
- THERMIPAQ is a leader in hot and cold packs for therapy. The heat pack uses a thermal ceramic compound from all-natural clay-based materials utilizing radiant energy to create a deep penetrating therapeutic system for hot & cold therapy.
- REUSABLE HEAT PACK & COLD PACK. The clay based pad is reusable. It can be heated in the microwave and cooled in the freezer. The wrap releases its heat or cold slowly for a deeper penetration of therapeutic relief. For bruising, sprains, or swelling.
- MULTI-USE PACK. A leader in ice packs for injuries and pain. A great ice pack for knee and a great surgery recovery gifts after ankle, shoulder, or knee surgery, also great for back pain. Also doubles as a neck wrap for neck pain. Great for headaches too
The ThermiPaq Medium Sized Hot & Cold Pain Relief Wrap is a leader in cold packs for injuries and hot packs for pain. The hot pad cold pad uses a thermal ceramic compound made from all-natural, clay-based materials. Developed by a former NASA engineer, this revolutionary compound utilizes radiant energy to create a deep penetrating, therapeutic system for hot and cold applications. The pack is reusable and offers radiant energy that offers distinct advantages transferring heat and cold slowly and evenly to your affected pain area. This allows heat therapy to penetrate deeper and more effectively. The Medium Sized Therapeutic Hot & Cold Pain Relief Wrap conforms to all parts of the body including the back, knee, thighs and shoulders. The clay based properties of Thermipaq enable you to easily mold the ThermiPaq heat pad to any affected area for better pain relief. ThermiPaq is safe and easy to use. Our radiant energy technology allows ThermiPaq to heat evenly throughout without generating “hot spots” that can harm your skin. For hot therapy, the pad quickly heats in the microwave (see instructions for microwaveable hot times). For cold therapy, place the pad in the freezer and it is ready for use in one hour.
8. Body Comfort Reusable, Instant Heat, Click Heat, Back, Neck and Shoulder, Hand, and Pocket Packs, Helps Relieve Pains, Aches, Injuries, and Sore Muscles, Lavender Scent
- THE ORIGINAL BODY COMFORT: Body Comfort Heat Pack Set includes a Back, Neck and Shoulder, a Hand, and Two Pocket Packs. Simply Click and Instant Heat.
- FOR ACHES AND PAINS: Aches, Pains, Joints, Arthritis, Sports Injuries, Sore Muscles, Tendonitis, Menstrual, Cramps, Back Pain, Neck Pain, Shoulder Pain, ,providing Soothing Relief.
- TAKE IT ANYWHERE: Home, Work, or in your Vehicle. No electricity required. Stay warm on Outdoor events, Camping, Boating and Fishing, Recreation, and Sporting Events.
- EASY TO USE AND REUSE: Simply flex the internal disc and within 3 seconds you have instant heat up to 130 degrees. After it cools, boil it in water for 15 minutes, let cool, and it’s ready to be used again.
- QUALITY: Made of high grade materials and a textured finish for anti slip.
Our Ultimate Gift Set in soothing lavender is the answer to any and every hot or cold therapy use you may need. Delivers moist heat for deeper muscle relieve and soothing benefits, plus the aromatic lavender scent helps to calm the body and mind and relieve stress. The Ultimate Lavender Gift Set includes two pocket packs, one hand warmer, one neck and shoulder, and one back.
Body Comfort instant re-usable hot and cold packs are the ultimate solution for pain relief, reducing tensions and stress wherever you go, whatever you do. Our technology eliminates the need for electrical cords, so you can enjoy safe dry or moist heat on demand, making them the best choice for instant heat at home or on the go. Flex the metal disc in the pack and watch it instantly heat up to a perfectly controlled 130° degrees of therapeutic heat.
How to use the Body Comfort Heat Packs: -Flex metal disc to initiate the crystallization and heating. -Knead the heat pad to soften it and spread the contents evenly.
How to use re-use the Body Comfort Heat Packs: -Boil Water in a pot large enough to contain the heat pack. -Wrap the heat pack in a cloth or small towel ( to protect the pack from sticking to the bottom of the pot or bursting) -Place the wrapped heat pack inside the pot of boiling water. -Keep in boiling water until all the crystals are dissolved and only a clear liquid remains. -Do not leave the boiling pot of water unattended. -Use tongs to remove the pack from the boiling water (To prevent puncturing the heat pack, do not use a sharp instrument to remove the pack.) -Make sure that there are absolutely no crystals remaining. -Place the heat pack on a cloth to cool down (at this point the pack can be used like a hot water bottle) -When pack cools down, it’s ready for instant use again. -If crystals begin to form while pad is cooling, it should be boiled again until crystals all disappear.
9. F30492 –Good2Go™ Microwaveable Moist Heat Wrap for Neck
Good2Go microwave heat pack feature a plush, multi-ply cover, designed to focus heat toward the body and provide a snug, secure fit. This unplugged version of moist heat therapy offers the maximum in portability and convenience. The patented non-allergenic crystal fill does not leak, smell or encourage the growth of fungus, and the porous surface traps up to 40% of it’s weight in atmospheric moisture for reliable moist heat therapy. Perfect for use on neck and sinus area.
10. Large Microwavable Heating Pad for Neck and Shoulders, Neck Relief, Stress Relief, Anxiety Relief, Neck Wrap Alternative to Rice Bags for Heat Therapy (Gray Scented)
- Provides deep, soothing moist heat to the neck, shoulders, and upper back to soothe aches, tension, and stress
- The wrap’s generous sizing & heavy weight retains heat and moisture longer, and delivers deep pressure therapy for extra relaxation
- Patent-pending features to keep heating wrap securely in-place with adjustable fitment, eliminating unnecessary frustration finding the right fit
- Designed in California, USA and painstakingly constructed from silky soft micro-mink to indulge your skin, and packed with pure long-lasting herbs
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Delivers deep, penetrating, moist heat to the neck, shoulders, and upper back for relief from tension and stress. The heavy weight of the Joy & Grace wrap retains heat longer, keeps the wrap in place around your neck and shoulders, and delivers deep pressure therapy for extra relaxation. Provides subtle and soothing herbal aromatherapy while your muscles are relaxed by the heat. Designed in California, USA and meticulously crafted from premium materials with attention down to the tiniest details. 100% satisfaction guarantee!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Microwabeable Gel Heating Pad for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!