801 reviews analysed
1. Camp Chef EX60LW Explorer 2 Burner Outdoor Camping Modular Cooking Stove
- THE ORIGINAL CAMP COOKING SYSTEM- The stove is just a start; mix and match accessories like BBQ Grill boxes, professional griddles, reversible cast iron grills, and even artisan pizza ovens to create the camp kitchen you want.
- 2-PATENTED ALUMINUM BURNERS- Highly efficient “blue flame” burners with output of 30,000 BTU each. Connects to a bulk tank with included regulator and can be adapted (part sold separately) to disposable propane bottles or natural gas.
- FITS 14″ SYSTEM ACCESSORIES- Look for the blue flame logo on your Camp Chef stove, then find accessories with the same logo to create your camp kitchen. On this Double Burner Stove, use two single-burner accessories side by side or one double-burner accessory. Adjust air shutter open until burner shows blue flame
- EASY COOKING EXPERIENCE- Features 448 square inches of cooking space for groups of all sizes, a 3-sided windscreen, and appliance-style knobs for easy heat adjustment. Outdoor cooking has never been easier than with the Explorer series.
- CAMP CHEF QUALITY- Camp Chef stands behind the quality of their outdoor cooking products, from stoves to pellet grills. You won’t find more durable, high-performing cooking gear anywhere for camping, tailgating, catering, hunting, back patio, and more.
Great tasting food will always bring people together and Camp Chef has that figured out
Whether you’re enjoying mother nature’s finest views or getting ready for the big game at the tailgate party, you should never be deprived of tasteful food. Camp Chef’s rugged two burner Explorer stove gives you the ability to prepare anything from bacon and eggs to grilled salmon or even Dutch oven dinners all on one stove. This is the go anywhere, do anything type of propane stove.
Being one of Camp Chef’s 14” cooking systems, the Explorer is very versatile and can be equipped with many different Camp Chef accessories, from the Professional Grill Box to the Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. This is also a perfect stove for emergency preparedness because of its portability and can provide for 15 hours of cooking time on one 20 lb propane tank (not included).
Why Camp Chef?
The Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove is there for you whether you’re cooking outdoors or need to fix a meal in an emergency. Power outages and disasters can strike but with the Explorer 2 Burner Stove you will be secure in knowing you can cook things up if you need to. This stove is a true outdoor appliance with strong performance capabilities. It has a 3-Sided Windscreen to shield some of the breezes coming your way and just one twenty-pound tank will keep your stove going for 15 hours. Cook up a meal for you and some friends or family and enjoy the outdoors with a Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove.
– Two 30,000 BTU cast-aluminum burners give you the power to cook whatever is on your menu
– Three sided windscreen helps protect flame from wind
– Fully adjustable heat-control dials give you more control over heat
– Removable/Adjustable legs for storage/portability and setup on uneven ground
– Durable, rugged design built to last
– Regulator and 3 ft. hose included for use with a bulk propane tank
– Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
– Emergency preparedness recommended
– Cooking Dimensions: 14″ x 32″
– Cooking Area: 448 sq. in.
– Cooking Height: 29″
– Total Output: 60,000 BTU
– Weight: 36 lbs.
Camp Chef Explorer 2-Burner Stove
Rely on the rugged Explorer to provide you with the cooking power you need. Two 30,000 BTU burners cook perfectly for camping, hunting, scouting, and just about any of your outdoor cooking needs. Cast aluminum burners resist rust and reduce weight while the burner drums focus heat upwards to give you more power. A three-sided windscreen will help protect your flame and radiate heat back to cook your food better. Its rugged construction is built to last. Legs adjust to accommodate uneven ground and remove for mobility and storage.
One of the uses for this stove is emergency preparedness. We feel it’s very important that all households have at least a 72 hour kit and some food storage. One 20 lb tank (not included) can get you 15 hours of cooking time. If disaster strikes, you’ll be ready.
- Two 30,000 BTU burners<>
- Three-sided windscreen<>
- Adjustable heat-control dials<>
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included<>
- Removable legs for portability<>
- Cooking Dimensions: 14″ x 32″<>
- Cooking Area: 464 sq. in. <>
- Cooking Height: 29″<>
- Total Output: 60,000 BTU<>
- Weight: 31 lbs. <>
- Warranty: One Year<>
2. Camp Chef EX90LW Explorer 3 Burner Outdoor Camping Modular Cooking 3X Stove
- THE ORIGINAL CAMP COOKING SYSTEM- The stove is just a start
- mix and match accessories like BBQ Grill boxes, professional griddles, reversible cast iron grills, and even artisan pizza ovens to create the camp kitchen you want.
- 3-PATENTED ALUMINUM BURNERS- Highly efficient “blue flame” burners with output of 30,000 BTU each. Connects to a bulk tank with included regulator and can be adapted (part sold separately) to disposable propane bottles or natural gas.
- FITS 14″ SYSTEM ACCESSORIES- Look for the blue flame logo on your Camp Chef stove, then find accessories with the same logo to create your camp kitchen. On this Double Burner Stove, use two single-burner accessories side by side or one double-burner accessory.
- EASY COOKING EXPERIENCE- Features large cooking space for groups of all sizes, a 3-sided windscreen, and appliance-style knobs for easy heat adjustment. Outdoor cooking has never been easier than with the Explorer series.
- CAMP CHEF QUALITY- Camp Chef stands behind the quality of their outdoor cooking products, from stoves to pellet grills. You won’t find more durable, high-performing cooking gear anywhere for camping, tailgating, catering, hunting, back patio, and more..Stove Cooking Area: 686 sq. in
3. Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven
- Range/oven features two 7,500 BTU matchless igniter range burners.Oven power: 3,000 BTU (Up to 400° F)
- Matchless igniter 3,000 BTU internal oven
- comes with two oven racks
- Maximum oven temperature: 400 degrees with built in thermometer
- Cooks for up to 5 hours on high heat with one 1-pound can of propane
- Full Dimensions- 12.5 L x 21 W x 18 H inches. Internal Oven Dimensions- 11 L x 16 W x 9 H inches. Oven fits 9 x 13 inches pan inside. weight: 35 pounds
- Great addition to your emergency preparedness kit. Do not store or use gasoline or other liquids with flammable vapors in the vicinity of this or any other appliance
- Powered with a disposable 1-pound propane can or adapt for a bulk tank (adapter sold separately)
- 1-year limited warranty
DECENT FEATURES of the Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven Two 7,500 BTU brass range burners Oven output: 3,000 BTU (heats up to 400° F) Insulated, efficient oven box and 2 oven racks Matchless ignition Stainless steel body Built-in oven temperature gauge Oven fits 9 x 13 pan inside Powered by a disposable 1 lb propane bottle, can be adapted for use with standard bulk tanks Ready to cook out of the box The SPECS Box Dimension: (L x W x H): 24.5 x 16 x 21″ Box Weight: 37 lbs
4. Camp Chef Big Gas Grill
The Big Gas Grill will be the heart of your outdoor kitchen. Three powerful 30,000 BTU burners, 608 sq. inches of ample cooking space, and available accessories will enable you to cook with confidence. The removable legs and folding side shelf make transportation easy. The included Deluxe BBQ Grill Box features a specially designed heat diffusion system and a pre-seasoned cast iron grill grate that sears perfectly. Remove the Deluxe BBQ Grill Box and replace with any Camp Chef 16” Accessory for added versatility.
Includes Professional Barbecue Grill Box for 3 Burner Stove
Burner housing limits hot/cold spots and gives extra wind protection
Regulator and 3 ft. hose included
Removable/adjustable legs for storage
Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
Emergency preparedness recommended
Fully adjustable heat-control knobs
Single deluxe folding shelf
Includes 16″x24″ Professional BBQ grill box accessory (BB90L) with True Seasoned Finish cast iron grill grate
Three cast-aluminum 30,000 BTU burners
Stove Dimensions: 16″ x 38″
Cooking Area: 608 sq in
Cooking Height: 30″
Total Output: 90,000 BTU
Weight: 49 lbs.
Grill Box Features:
Cast iron grill grates
Specially designed heat diffuser plates turn flame into infrared heat and instantly vaporizes grease drippings
Fits all Camp Chef 16″ stoves
Lid damper valve helps control heat and smoke while sealing in the flavor
Built-in temperature gauge
Hinged Lid and lid handle for convenient opening and latch locks lid and grates down for transportation
Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
True Seasoned Finish cast iron grill grate holds the heat and sears the meat
Grill Box Specifications:
Cooking Dimensions: 16″ x 24″ (384 sq. in)
Overall Dimensions: 16″ x 24″ x 7″
Weight: 33 lbs.
CAMP CHEF: for over 25 years Camp Chef has been making quality cooking gear for all of your outdoor cooking needs. Our products include Outdoor Cookers, Emergency preparedness stoves, Pellet Grills, Smokers, Pizza Ovens, Cast Iron Dutch Ovens, Flat Top Grills, Griddles, Fire Pits, Outdoor Movie Screens, and many more. Camping, Catering, Tailgating, Hunting, Dutch Oven cooking or even just on your deck at home. Cooking is our passion.
5. ECOFAN AirMax Wood Stove Fan, Large, Black Blade
- Warm your room up to 38% faster with the largest and highest performing Ecofan model, the Ecofan AirMax
- Ideal for all room sizes, the AirMax circulates more warm air further into your home!
- Tested and proven to save you up to 18% in fuel with more efficient distribution of heat from your wood stove
- No electricity needed, Ecofans generate power by converting the heat from your wood stove into electricity
- Designed and manufactured in Canada for over 20 years, Ecofans have been tested in the harshest winters and come with a 2 year limited warranty
If you own a free-standing wood stove you need an Ecofan! This unique accessory is designed to sit on top of your wood stove and circulate warm air through the room quickly and efficiently. By creating its own electricity from the heat of your stove, Ecofans do not need household energy or batteries. And unlike noisy built-in blowers, the economical Ecofan is whisper quiet. THE ECOFAN AIRMAX is the most powerful model in the Ecofan family, moving up to 175 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM). It is also the largest model at 10” tall x 5.5” wide x 3.3” long and comes with your choice of gold, nickel or black blade colour. The AirMax operates at a stove surface temperature range of 185° F to 650° F (85° C to 345° C). The AirMax has the lowest minimum operating temperature, providing you with the longest operating time of all the Ecofan models.
6. ECOFAN UltrAir. Heat Powered Stove Fan. Authentic 2 Blade Canadian Design. Black
Ecofan UltrAir 810CA Heat Powered Stove Fan – Black BladeCreates its own electricity from the heat of the stove, increases your comfort and moves air up to 125 use on freestanding wood stoves with a surface temperature between 212°F – 650°F (100°C – 345°C). The Ecofan UltrAir is an economical way to move air throughout your living space. Creating its own electricity and pushing up to 125 CFM (cubic feet per minute), this fan is ideal for those living off the grid or looking to increase the efficiency of their stove and use less fuel. Whisper quiet and completely assembled these fans make for a great gift. Two year : Distribute heat throughout the home Cordless ready to use Silent Starts automatically and adjusts its speed with the surface temperature Made in CanadaBenefits: Greater comfort Costs nothing to operate Increased fuel efficiency Silent operation
7. Range Kleen 10124XN Style A 4-Pack Drip Pans, Chrome
- 1-YEAR LIMITED HOUSEHOLD WARRANTY: These drip pans have been designed to last up to 1 year of heavy duty use, just enough time to buy some new ones.
- SAVE MONEY WHILE SHOWING LOVE FOR MOTHER EARTH: By replacing your drip pans annually, you can save your pocket up to $30 per year and leave less carbon footprint. Talk about hitting two birds with one stone!
- GREAT KITCHEN ACCESSORY: Aside from keeping your stove looking new and fresh, this kitchen add-on has been shaped to fit perfectly into the stove, preventing cookware from rocking.
- NO. 1 CONSUMER’S CHOICE: What more could someone ask for than affordable and sturdy drip pans that are easy to clean? This product is made with OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) quality and has passed the industry appliance standards testing.
- AN EXCELLENT MULTI-PIECE ADDITION: Contains 2 small (6 inches) and 2 large (8 inches) Style A Chrome Drip Bowls to catch spillage while cooking.
Style “A” Chrome Universal Drip Pans Package includes 2 x 6-inch pan and 2 x 8-inch pan.
At a small cost, you can definitely benefit a lot from our new 4-Pack Chrome Drip Pans. Save your time and effort from cleaning up stove dirt and oil splatter while saving energy cost in your household.
From the Manufacturer:
Style A Fits most PLUG-IN electric ranges including Admiral, Amana, Athens, Avanti, Bosch, Brown, Caloric, Chambers, Columbus Stove, Crosley, Dwyer, Electrolux, Enterprise, Estate, Frigidaire, Gaffers & Sattler, Galaxy, Gibson, Goodman (Caloric), Hardwick, Inglis, Jenn Air, Kelvinator, Kenmore (prior to 1995 & since 2004), KitchenAid, Magic Chef, Maytag, Modern Maid, Monarch, Montgomery Ward, Norge, Nutone, O’Keefe & Merritt, Peerless Premier, Perfection, Preway, Roper, Sunray, Tappan, Thermador, Waste King, Welbilt, Whirlpool, and White-Westinghouse
From the Manufacturer
Style A Chrome 4 Pack Universal Drip Pans 2 to 6-Inch and 2 to 8-Inch
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Magic Chef Stove Model 3888Vvv Heating Element for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!