515 reviews analysed
1. Lipton Unsweetened Iced Tea, K-Cups, 12 ct Pack of 6
- Brew over ice to enjoy the perfect iced tea in seconds with delicious and aromatic Iced Tea Unsweetened Tea K-Cups
- Made from real pressed leaves
- Awaken and uplift your mood with this refreshing iced tea
- Simply use Lipton Iced Tea Unsweetened Tea K Cups with a Keurig machine
- Made with only 100% Rainforest Alliance certified tea
- This box makes 12 cups of iced tea
2. Lipton Tea KCup Iced Sweet Refresh, 10 Count (Pack of 3)
- K-Cup Single Serve Tea, Lemonade or Both
- Flavor : Sweet Iced Tea
- 1oz Box, 10 Count
- Pack of 3 – Please take notice – There has been some concern about the new KEURIG 2.0 Machine not accepting older K-CUPs. This is an issue with Keurig, not with the seller, as of 12/17/2014, a Consumer Reports article makes reference to the New Keurig 2.0 may not accept these cups as Keurig is trying to fend off non-Keurig approved K-Cups and even the fill your own style. If you have a Keurig 2.0, take warning that these may not fit the newer model, though nothing is mentioned on the K-CUP Boxes themselves. All that is stated is “Works In Brewers that Accept K-CUP Portion Packs”, no reference to new machine model.
Lipton, K-Cup Single Serve Tea, Refresh, 10 Count, (Pack of 3) (Sweet Iced Tea)
3. Lipton Black Tea Bags, America’s Favorite Tea, 312 Count
- Lipton Black Tea Bags have a rich taste, intense color and invigorating aroma
- Carefully selected and fresh-pressed tea leaves, capture as much natural tea taste as possible
- Sturdy, secure lock-box for easy storage, and wrapped Stay Fresh tea trays to help preserve great tea taste and aroma
- Enjoy Lipton Tea either hot or iced
- Lipton Black Tea is made with only 100% Rainforest Alliance certified tea bags
4. Lipton Gallon-Sized Black Iced Tea Bags, Unsweetened, 48 ct
- Refreshing Lipton iced black tea from these convenient gallon-size bags
- Made with real tea leaves specially blended for iced tea
- Naturally Tasty & Refreshing Lipton Iced Black Tea is the perfect addition to any meal
- Simply brew with boiling water, sweeten and add ice cubes
- Lipton Black Tea is made with only 100% Rainforest Alliance certified tea bags
5. Lipton Tea Bags For A Naturally Smooth Taste Black Tea Can Help Support a Healthy Heart 8 oz 100 Count
- Lipton Black Tea Bags have a rich & delicious taste, bold color, and invigorating aroma.
- Lipton black tea is made from 100% real tea leaves picked and pressed at the peak of freshness.
- Our tea bags are wrapped in Stay Fresh trays to preserve their taste and aroma, and are packed in a sturdy, secure lock-box for easy storage.
- America’s favorite tea, Lipton black tea is delicious served hot or over ice.
- This box makes 100 cups of smooth black tea.
Lipton Black Tea Bags have the original, delicious taste that has been enjoyed by discerning tea connoisseurs for more than a century. Our classic blend is made with the highest quality, fresh-pressed tea leaves and wrapped in Stay Fresh tea trays to help preserve their rich flavor and invigorating aroma. Sure to be a favorite every time, this refreshing black tea is perfect hot or iced. To enjoy iced, simply brew 4 tea bags in 1 quart of boiled water. Brew for 3 minutes, sweeten (if desired), and add 3 quarts of cold water and ice. Thomas Lipton was a man on a mission: to share his passion for tea around the world. He believed that everyone deserved high-quality, great tasting tea. Over 120 years later, that belief is still what drives us, inspiring us to craft more flavors, more varieties, and more love than ever before. Today, Lipton Tea is 100% Rainforest Alliance Certified, which means that Lipton works with the Rainforest Alliance to improve the social, environmental, and economic conditions of the people who grow and pick every leaf in your cup. At Lipton, we never compromise on quality. Only the best tea leaves go into our iced tea mixes. All our tea leaves are sourced from around the world, carefully picked, and expertly blended so you can enjoy a premium quality experience any time. Reward yourself with the fresh, delicious taste that makes Lipton Tea the best tea choice.
6. Lipton Iced Black Tea, Sweet Tea K Cups Pods, 10 ct
- Lipton sweet tea iced tea k cup is the most convenient way to enjoy the perfect cup of iced tea
- Sweet tea k cup made from real pressed leaves picked at the peak of freshness
- Simply use Lipton Iced Tea Sweet Tea K Cups with a Keurig machine
- Iced tea k cups Made with only 100 percent Rainforest Alliance certified tea
- This box makes 12 cups of iced tea
Lipton Iced Tea Sweet Tea K Cups deliver a rich, aromatic cup of sweetened iced black tea you can enjoy anytime. This iced black tea is refreshing with our perfectly sweet, fresh brewed iced tea. All the refreshing taste of southern sweet tea; now in seconds! Brew hot over ice with your Keurig machine to enjoy your Lipton Iced Tea K Cup (sweetened tea) in three simple steps, 1. Fill, Place a 16 ounces cup filled with ice under your brewer. 2. Brew, insert k cup tea pack and brew on 6 ounces or 8 ounces setting. 3. Enjoy, Stir it up and sip away! A Lipton Iced Tea Sweet Tea k cup is the most convenient way to enjoy the perfect cup of iced tea. Sip and let great tasting refreshing Lipton Iced Tea Sweet Tea brighten your day! Thomas Lipton was a man on a mission – to share his passion for tea around the world. He believed that everyone deserved high quality, great tasting tea. And over 120 years later, that belief is still what drives us – inspiring more flavors, more varieties and more love than ever before. At Lipton we never compromise on quality. Only the best tea leaves go into our tea K Cups. All our tea leaves are sourced from around the world and expertly blended so you can enjoy a premium quality experience.
7. Lipton Green Tea Bags Flavored with Other Natural Flavors Cranberry Pomegranate Can Help Support a Healthy Heart 1.13 oz 20 Count
- Lipton Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea bags are a balanced blend of delicious cranberry, pomegranate and green tea
- This Lipton Green Tea is blended with freshly picked young tea leaves and natural flavors
- Like other hot and iced tea, wine and cocoa, Lipton Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea contains flavonoids. Consuming flavonoids as part of your everyday diet can help maintain a healthy heart.
- To make the perfect cup of green tea, steep the tea bag for two minutes, adding the bag first and then water
- Lipton Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea is made with only 100% Rainforest Alliance certified tea bags
This Lipton Green Tea contains flavonoids, which, along with a diet consistent with dietary guidelines, can help maintain heart health. There are so many benefits to drinking tea. Did you know regular consumption of black or green tea can help support a healthy heart? Daily consumption of 2-3 cups of unsweetened brewed tea provides 200-500 mg of flavonoids that can help support a healthy heart as part of a diet consistent with dietary guidelines. Lipton Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea bags enliven the delicate taste of green tea with the character of tart red berries. We blend our Lipton Green Tea with the delicious flavors of cranberry and pomegranate, balancing the best of what the green leaf tea has to offer. Our tea blends are made with Rainforest Alliance certified tea leaves, for a refreshing and rounded sip with a smooth and mellow finish that is equally delightful hot or cold. Made with sunshine and rain, it lets you drink in positivity and relish a moment of pure lightness. Thomas Lipton was a man on a mission – to share his passion for tea around the world. He believed that everyone deserved high quality, great tasting tea. And over 120 years later, that belief is still what drives us – inspiring more flavors, more varieties and more love than ever before. All our tea bags are 100% sustainably sourced, which translates into ensuring decent wages for tea farmers around the world together with access to quality housing, education and medical care. Your tea is their brighter future.
LIPTON® cranberry pomegranate green tea is a great way to wake up your taste buds. The tart-sweet taste of cranberries and pomegranate combine for a bright, great-tasting cup of LIPTON® tea. To make it even more enticing, this tea contains 100 mg of flavonoids per serving.
LIPTON® Green Tea
A delicate, clean taste, subtle aroma, and a beautiful pale green color characterize the range of green tea products. LIPTON® green tea comes in a variety of delicious flavors. In addition, LIPTON® green teas naturally contain between 70 and 150 mg of tea flavonoids per 8 fluid ounce serving.
LIPTON® Drink Positive
LIPTON® never compromises on quality, so you do not have to, either. Only the best tea leaves go into LIPTON® teas. They source their tea leaves from around the world and expertly blend them so you can enjoy a premium tea experience. LIPTON® tea is refreshing and delicious. No wonder LIPTON® is America’s favorite tea.* You will reward yourself with the fresh, pure taste that makes tea a great choice.
LIPTON® Growing their Own Tea to Ensure Quality
LIPTON® only uses the top leaves of the tea plant. These youngest, tenderest, and most flavorful leaves produce the best, highest-quality cup of tea. LIPTON® grows their own best quality tea leaves. They have their own tea estates in India, Kenya, and Tanzania. They also conduct extensive research programs at their estates to improve growing and harvesting practices so you enjoy a dependably delicious cup. With their own estates, LIPTON® is able to sustain Sir Thomas Lipton’s mission of constantly seeking new and improved ways of delivering the best tea experience.
They also source teas from as many as 35 countries to ensure a consistent taste and an uninterrupted supply. These teas have to be the best of the best to satisfy the tea experts.
Tea and Health Facts
- Drinking tea may be associated with maintenance of certain normal healthy body functions, such as hydration, focus, and alertness.
- Tea naturally contains zero calories, therefore, when it is used in place of higher calorie beverages, it can help with weight control.
- In addition, regular tea drinking may help maintain cardiovascular health as part of a diet that is consistent with dietary guidelines.
- Research suggests that drinking 2 to 3 cups per day of black or green tea helps maintain healthy blood vessel function.
Learn more about tea and health at www.LiptonT.com.
What is in the Box
Pack of six 20-count tea bag boxes (total 120 tea bags).
Commitment to Sustainability: Your Small Cup Can Make a Big Difference
LIPTON® understands the need for sustainability. But what exactly does sustainability entail? The United Nations World Commission on Environment and Development defines sustainable development as that which “meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs”.
That is a tall order, but as the world’s leading tea producer, LIPTON® is committed to sourcing all of their tea from sustainably managed farms. LIPTON® is proud that their Kericho, Kenya estate has been Rainforest Alliance Certified™. In addition, they expect that by 2015, all tea in LIPTON® tea bags sold globally will have been grown on Rainforest Alliance Certified estates.
The Rainforest Alliance is a nonprofit conservation organization that works to conserve biodiversity and protects the rights and welfare of workers, their families, and communities. Farms that meet the standards of the Sustainable Agriculture Network (SAN), an international coalition of leading conservation groups, are eligible to earn the Rainforest Alliance Certified seal. Rainforest Alliance Certified farms balance the three aspects of sustainability that conserve the environment, protect the rights and welfare of workers, their families, and communities and help farms to operate efficiently and cost-effectively.
*Based on unit sales for the 52-week period ending October 30, 2010
8. Lipton, Classic Iced Tea, K-Cup Single Serve, 12 Count (0.17oz Each) 2.1oz Box (Pack of 3)
Lipton, Classic Iced Tea, K-Cup Single Serve, 12 Count (0.17oz Each) 2.1oz Box (Pack of 3)
9. Luzianne, Iced Tea, Unsweetened Iced Tea, K-Cups, 12 Count, 2.16oz Box (Pack of 3)
Iced tea has come a long way since the 1870s, when the first recipes for this uniquely American refreshment started showing up in print. How do we know? Well, we have over a century of experience in the tea business. During that time, we saw iced tea popularized during the sweltering summer at the 1904 World’s Fair in St. Louis, and we perfected the art of creating authentic Southern iced tea. We take the extra steps to carefully select tea leaves that are exactly right for iced tea. That’s why we travel the world selecting only those leaves that will make a smooth, clear, refreshing glass of iced tea. Just the way iced tea should be. And since our blend of tea is specially blended for iced tea, it’s no surprise that Luzianne holds a special place in the hearts of tea drinkers throughout the South.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lipton Sweet Ice Tea K Cups For Keurig for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!