Nowadays, there are so many products of lenovo ultrabook i7 8gb ram in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for lenovo ultrabook i7 8gb ram in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings lenovo ultrabook i7 8gb ram which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
593 reviews analysed
1. Lenovo Thinkpad T440s 14 Inch, 1600 x 900 Ultrabook Business Laptop Computer, Intel Dual-Core i7-4600U up to 3.3GHz, 12GB RAM, 240GB SSD, Webcam, USB 3.0, Win10P64 (Renewed)
Powerful Intel Core i7 Processor 4600U 2.1Hz up to 3.3GHz 12GB RAM (upgradable to 16GB) 14\\” (1600 x 900) screen 240GB SSD 720p HD Webcam 240GB SSD Intel HD 4400 Graphics,WiFi Model : T440s Product Line : ThinkPad Processor : 4600U Processor Type : Intel Core i7. Processor Speed : 2.1GHz Installed Memory:12 GB Maximum Memory : 16 GB Memory Technology : DDR3 Hard Drive Capacity : 240GB SSD Hard Drive Interface : SSD Graphics Processor : HD Graphics 4400 Graphic Type : Integrated WIFI Protocol : 802.11n Wireless LAN : IEEE 802.11b/g/n Bluetooth Network Interface : 10/100/1000 Interfaces: 2 x USB 3.0,Mini Display, VGA, Audio Memory Card Reader : 4-in-one Operating System : Windows 10 Professional
2. Lenovo Yoga 720 2-in-1 15.6″ FHD IPS Touch-Screen Ultrabook, Quad Core Intel i7-7700HQ, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, Thunderbolt, Fingerprint Reader, Backlit Keyboard, Built for Windows Ink-Win10
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad-Core Processor 2.8 GHz (max boost speed up to 3.8GHz) 6MB Cache, Intel HD Graphics 630
- 15.6-inch Full HD IPS 10-point multitouch screen, Full HD Higher resolution equals better picture quality
- Screens come in a range of resolutions (measured in pixels, horizontal x vertical)
Windows 10 operating system Built for Windows Ink Enjoy Ink driven experiences in apps like Office, Messenger, Microsoft Edge, as well as apps from brands like Adobe. Windows Ink is integrated with Illustrator to bring you an intuitive pen experience. Pen sold separately. 15.6″ Full HD touch screen for hands-on control The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. Natural finger-touch navigation makes the most of Windows 10. IPS technology. LED backlight. 7th Gen Intel Core i7-7700HQ mobile processor 8GB DDR4 system memory for advanced multitasking 256GB solid state drive (SSD) 360 Degree flip-and-fold design Offers four versatile modes – laptop, tablet, tent and stand. Lenovo Transition automatically switches specific applications to full screen when changing from PC to tablet, tent or stand position. Weighs 4.41 lbs. and measures 0.8″ thin Bluetooth interface syncs with compatible devices 1 USB Type-C port SuperSpeed 10Gbs USB 3.1 port 2 USB 3.0 ports maximize the latest high-speed devices Thunderbolt port for connecting advanced monitors and external drives This single interface supports both high-speed data and high-def video – plus power over cable for bus-powered devices – ideal for digital content creators. Next-generation wireless connectivity Built-in HD webcam with two microphones Basic software package included 30-days trial of Microsoft Office 365. Additional port Headphone/microphone combo jack. Note: This laptop does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive
3. Lenovo ThinkPad E15 20RD002RUS 15.6" Notebook – 1920 x 1080 – Core i7 i7-10510U – 8 GB RAM – 512 GB SSD – Black – Windows 10 Pro 64-bit – Intel UHD Graphics – in-Plane Switching (IPS) Technology
E Series Stylish and affordable productivity Give your small business a unique style with the compelling facade and features of these business laptops. They’re built for security and productivity, with a look that makes business personal again. Manufacturer: Lenovo Group Limited. Manufacturer Part Number: 20RD002RUS. Brand Name: Lenovo. Product Line: ThinkPad. Product Series: E15. Product Model: 20RD002RUS. Product Name: ThinkPad E15. Product Type: Notebook. [Processor & Chipset] Processor Manufacturer: Intel. Processor Type: Core i7. Processor Generation: 10th Gen. Processor Model: i7-10510U. Processor Speed: 1.80 GHz. Processor Core: Quad-core (4 Core). [Memory] Standard Memory: 8 GB. Maximum Memory: 16 GB. Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM. Number of Total Memory Slots: 1. Number of Occupied Memory Slots: 1. Intel Optane Memory Ready: Yes. [Storage] Drive Type: SSD. Total Solid State Drive Capacity: 512 GB. Optical Drive Type: No. [Display & Graphics] Screen Size: 15.6″. Display Screen Type: LCD. Display Screen Technology: In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology. Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080. Touchscreen: No. Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel. Graphics Controller Model: UHD Graphics. Graphics Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM. Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared. [Network & Communication] Wireless LAN: Yes. Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ac. Wimax: No. Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet. Bluetooth: Yes. WWAN Supported: No. Near Field Communication: No. [Built-in Devices] Front Camera/Webcam: Yes. Focus Modes: Fixed Focus. Finger Print Reader: Yes. [Interfaces/Ports] HDMI: Yes. Total Number of USB Ports: 4. Number of USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports: 2. USB Type-C: Yes. USB Type-C Detail: one USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1 (with the function of Power Delivery and DisplayPort). Network (RJ-45): Yes. [Software] Operating System Platform: Windows. Operating System:
4. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 7th Gen 20QD0005US 14″ Touchscreen Ultrabook – 1920 x 1080 – Core i7 i7-8565U – 8 GB RAM – 256 GB SSD – Windows 10 Pro 64-bit – Intel UHD Graphics 620 – in-Plane Switchi
World’s lightest 14″ business ultrabookUltrathin. Ultralight. Ultratough. For the average Ultrabook™ these attributes may sound like a contradiction. But the new X1 Carbon is far above average. It features a carbon-fiber reinforced chassis and passes durability tests in extreme environments. Plus, it delivers more than all-day battery life, includes faster, more powerful storage performance, and has innovative docking options available, including wireless. Manufacturer: Lenovo Group Limited. Manufacturer Part Number: 20QD0005US. Brand Name: Lenovo. Product Line: ThinkPad. Product Series: X1 Carbon 7th Gen. Product Model: 20QD0005US. Product Name: ThinkPad X1 Carbon 7th Gen 20QD0005US Ultrabook. Product Type: Ultrabook. [Processor & Chipset] Processor Manufacturer: Intel. Processor Type: Core i7. Processor Generation: 8th Gen. Processor Model: i7-8565U. Processor Speed: 1. 80 GHz. Processor Core: Quad-core (4 Core). [Memory] Standard Memory: 8 GB. Memory Technology: LPDDR3. [Storage] Total Solid State Drive Capacity: 256 GB. [Display & Graphics] Screen Size: 14″. Display Screen Type: LCD. Display Screen Technology: In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology. Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080. Touchscreen: Yes. Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel. Graphics Controller Model: UHD Graphics 620. Graphics Memory Technology: LPDDR3. Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared. [Network & Communication] Wireless LAN: Yes. Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802. 11ac. Ethernet Technology: Ethernet. Bluetooth: Yes. [Built-in Devices] Front Camera/Webcam: Yes. Finger Print Reader: Yes. [Interfaces/Ports] Network (RJ-45): Yes. [Software] Operating System Platform: Windows. Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (English). Operating System Architecture: 64-bit. [Input Devices] Keyboard Backlight: Yes. Keyboard Localization: English (US). [Battery Information] Number of Ba
5. Lenovo Ideapad 720S 13.3-Inch Laptop (Intel Core i7-8550U Processor, 8GB RAM, 1TB PCle SSD, Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620, Iron Grey) 81BV008KUS
- ULTRA SLIM. ULTRA POWERFUL. Intel Core i7-8550U Processor, 13.3″ UHD display, 8GB DDR4, 1TB Pcle SSD, Intel integrated UHD graphics, Dolby Atmos, Windows 10 Pro, up to 8 hours of battery life
- PERFORMANCE AND STYLE: The Lenovo IdeaPad 720S Laptop offers feather-light portability at 2.51 lbs and just .54 inches thin, while having enough power to do everything you do. With an aluminum finish that is crafted with the same technique to polish diamonds, this Laptop has been redesigned with premium details to make it look thinner than it already is.
- WORK HARD, PLAY HARD: With the Intel Core i7-8550U processor, the IdeaPad 720S Laptop Computer is designed to handle all that you can throw at it. With a 40% boost in application performance from previous generations, this processor is pushing the limits.
- IMPRESSIVE BATTERY LIFE AND ALWAYS-ON CHARGING: With up to 10 hours’ battery life, you’ll be able to stay moving all day. The Ideapad 720S laptop also features always-on charging, so you’ll be able to charge other devices via USB port-even when your laptop’s powered off.
- DYNAMIC ENTERTAINMENT: Featuring UHD resolution on a narrow bezel display and the 360° sound of Dolby Atmos via headphones, the IdeaPad 720S Laptop Computer will provide theater-quality visuals and audio.
The Lenovo IdeaPad 720S offers feather-light portability with desktop class processing power to handle everything you do. Featuring a 13″ wide-angle display and finished in premium aluminum, this elegant powerhouse offers top-of-the-line Intel processing power, the 360 Degree sound of Dolby Atmos and innovative upgrades like an instant fingerprint login. Do more in style.
6. Lenovo IdeaPad 710S 13.3" Ultrabook: Core i7-6560U, 256GB SSD, 8GB RAM, Full HD 1080p Display
The super-thin, super light IdeaPad 710S is just 2.6 lbs and .55″ thin for ultra-portability. It delivers true surround sound, ultrafast WiFi, and is equipped with a high-speed PCIe solid-state drive – perfect for your always-on world.
7. Lenovo Ideapad 15.6" HD High Performance Laptop (2017 ), AMD A12-9720P Quad core processor 2.7GHz, 8GB DDR4, 1TB HDD, DVD, Webcam, WiFi,Bluetooth, Windows 10, Platinum gray
- 15.6″ HD display with 1366 x 768 resolution
- Integrated AMD Radeon graphics
- Powered by a 2.70GHz AMD A12-9720P Quad core processor
- 8GB DDR4 memory
- 1TB 5,400rpm HDD hard drive provides plenty of storage
- DVD recordable optical drive
- 802.11 ac Wi-Fi technology provides Internet speeds up to 3x faster than other laptops
- Bluetooth 4.1
- 10/100/100M gigabit Ethernet
- 1 USB Type-C port and 2 USB 3.0 ports
- 4-in-1 memory card reader
- 2-cell lithium ion battery
- Windows 10 brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen.
Windows 10 operating system
Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Energy-efficient LED backlight.
8GB system memory for advanced multitasking
1TB hard drive for ample file storage space
AMD Radeon R7
Integrated graphics chipset with shared video memory provides solid image quality for Internet use, movies, basic photo editing and casual gaming.
Weighs 4.85 lbs. and measures 0.9″ thin
Balances portability and screen size, so you get a respectable amount of viewing space without the laptop being too cumbersome for practical portability. 2-cell lithium-ion battery.
Bluetooth 4.1 interface syncs with compatible devices
1 USB Type-C port
To maximize performance on the latest high-speed devices.
2 USB 3.0 ports maximize the latest high-speed devices
USB 3.0 ports are backward-compatible with USB 2.0 devices (at 2.0 speeds).
HDMI output expands your viewing options
Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer
Supports SD, MultiMediaCard, SDHC and SDXC memory card formats.
Next-generation wireless connectivity
Connects to your network or hotspots on all current Wi-Fi standards. Connect to a Wireless-AC router for speed nearly 3x faster than Wireless-N. The Gigabit Ethernet LAN port also plugs into wired networks.
Full keyboard with 10-key numeric keypad
Headphone/microphone combo jack.
8. Lenovo Thinkpad E590 15.6" HD Business Laptop (Intel Quad Core i5-8265U, 16GB DDR4 Memory, 512GB PCIe 3.0(x4) NVMe SSD M.2 SSD) Type-C, HDMI, Ethernet, Webcam, Windows 10 Professional
- RAM: 16GB DDR4 RAM
- Storage: 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD (Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY, Professional Installation Service included)
- 15.6-Inch Anti-Glare (1366×768) Display with Front Facing HD Webcam | Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 – Supports external digital monitor via HDMI or USB Type-C
- Supports dual independent display
- Max resolution: 1920×1080 (HDMI)@60Hz
- Whiskey Lake-U CPU: Intel Quad Core i5-8265U 1.6 GHz (Turbo 3.90 GHz, 4 Cores 8 Threads, 6MB SmartCache)
- Intel 9260 11ac, 2×2 + BT5.0 Combo | HD Webcam
- Windows 10 Professional 64-bit – Ideal for Home, Professionals, Small business, School Education
9. Lenovo 20AL009CUS ThinkPad X240 13-Inch IPS Technology HD LED Ultrabook (Intel Core i7-4600U, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Windows 7 Professional 64)
- Intel Core i7-4600U processor (2 cores, 2.10GHz, 4MB cache), Intel HD Graphics 4400,DDR3L memory controller (up to 1600MHz), Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 (3.30GHz), HT technology
- 8GB PC3-12800 1600MHz DDR3L RAM
- fingerprint reader, 3 + 3 battery cells (interior + exterior), HD720p resolution camera, Bluetooth 4.0 wireless
- 12.5 Inch / 31.7 cm HD (1366×768) TFT color, anti-glare, LED backlight, 300 nits, 16:9 aspect ratio, 700:1 contrast ratio, IPS
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years warranty, 1 year battery
Introducing the thinner, lighter, 12.5″ Lenovo ThinkPad X240. While just 0.78″ thin and starting from 3 lbs., the X240 combines intelligent design with top-of-the-line hardware, setting new standards for those who travel light.
Manufacturer’s warranty has expired Windows 7 Pro has been upgraded to Windows 7 Ultimate 30 day return policy
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2014
Well, it goes from bad to worse...
Having spoken to Lenovo Singapore, where I am currently resident for a few months; It was going to $200 to open the case to diagnose the problem. If it was a motherboard they could not quote how much or how long it would be away as the motherboard would have to be ordered in.
I went elsewhere and I had the motherboard replaced within a few days -- for little more than the cost of Lenovo Singapore to check it out.
But it appears that getting it serviced outside of the company has dire consequences.
Windows is no longer activated and will not accept the original key as it tied to the original motherboard. Researching online shows multiple posts where it should simply be a matter of contacting the dealer to advise that it hasn't been upgraded or swapped to a new PC, it has been repair.
So I contact Lenovo Singapore: Did you do the repair in our service shop? No. It is not under warranty and you did not purchase in Singapore we cannot help you with activation. Phone hung up.
Then I Contact Lenovo U.S: You need to go the Singapore Service Centre to get windows re-activated. I explain that Lenovo Singapore said they won't do it because I did not get it repaired from them and did not purchase from them - I purchased in Lenovo US. Chat window closes.
Finally I contact Microsoft... yes it can be done!
Please send photos of sticker and proof of purchase. I PDF the Amazon invoice - LenovoThinkPad X240 13-Inch IPS Technology HD LED Ultrabook (Intel Core i7-4600U, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Windows 7 Professional 64.
I take photo of the rear. No Windows 7 sticker with key -- just a small Windows 8. So I also take screen shot windows key currently installed on computer. (The original purchase was supposed to come with windows 8 but was able to be downgraded to Windows 7.) After Windows 7 there are no more stickers placed on the bottom of PCs.
Because there is no Windows 7 sticker I'm out of luck. So now it's changed with Microsoft. Sorry, cannot supply you with Windows 7 key. Your sticker says windows 8, and the invoice says windows 7. I explain that it was the downgrade from windows 8 to windows 7 as was available at the time. She says I cannot give you windows 7 because the sticker says windows 8. And cannot give you windows 8 because it's no longer supported.
Talk about a Catch22 -- Yossarian would be proud! And ironically Windows 7 will no longer be supported in 2020.
So 'thanks' to Lenovo for an expensive product that failed inside 4 years.
And 'thanks' Lenovo Singapore for the lack of service and support in attempting to rectify a problem.
'Thanks' Lenovo US for not putting the right stickers on the computer when I got Windows 7 - whichmeans I was abandoned by Microsoft.
Having used windows since 1996,I have always used the genuine product. I'm not a thief, and I don't appreciate being treated like one.
I can now say I will definitely NOT purchase Lenovo again.And the lack of flexibility by Microsoft means my next PC will be an Apple.
Additional 2 stars removed for lack of assistance after repair from Lenovo and Microsoft.
******** Review Updated March 8, 2018*********
Purchase Date: June 7, 2014
Original Review: August 3, 2014
Computer Died: March 1, 2018
This computer lasted 3 years and 9 months. The motherboard stopped working in March 2018, although there were some issues in late December 2017, where the computer would just go to a black screen / power out. Eventually it went one last time and would not restart. I have been advised that it is most likely themotherboard - which is not worth repairing or replacing. You may draw your own conclusions on my thoughts, but it is highly unlikely I would purchase Lenovo again.
Originally 5 stars, but two stars removed for lack of longevity and that the fingerprint reader was useless
******** Original Review Starts August 3, 2014*********
I know there have been mixed reviews on the X240, especially from long time Lenovo ThinkPad owners.
I was looking for a powerful laptop that I can hook up to a monitor, keyboard and mouse while at home, but be small enough to easily travel with and decided on this one.
One of the major issues people seem to have is with the track-pad. I don't use track-pad buttons very often, preferring to double tap the pad. I still prefer a mouse, but the track-pad works ok for me, when I'm not using the mouse.
The two USB ports could be an issue, but I purchased a small Bluetooth mouse for when I am away from home and it leaves both USB ports free for a hard drive or flash drive.
I like the keyboard, which has a much better feel than my Toshiba, but as I'm not an accomplished typist, the TrackPoint doesn't get much use.
8GB of RAM is enough for what I do, (it would be nice to be upgradeable, but that option seems to be disappearing on ultra-books) and the processor, when teamed with the SSD, moves very quickly.
I'm happy with the standard battery. I get excellent battery life (my recent Toshiba was good for 3 hours when new...) I didn't want the bulk of the upgraded battery, although some reviews like the keyboard lift (and huge boost in battery time) it gives. It is nice to have the option of easily adding a battery, that some other manufacturers no longer allow
I wanted Windows 7 (it came with the pro version), and I didn't want a touch screen. I've tried Win8 and I have to say I'm not a huge fan, but I guess I can get used to it sometime in the future. While it makes sense the Microsoft is moving to a touch based interface for phones and tablets, I don't want to touch my monitor or laptop screen as (A). it is hard work lifting my arms all the time, and (B) I want /need my screens to be crystal clear.I have an iPad retina and there is so much loss of clarity because of fingerprints, the retina screen seems almost pointless, unless you keep it crystal clear. (BTW Touch my laptop screen and I'll break your fingers: )
I was very happy with the price, saving close to US$750 if I had purchased at home and also got a longer international warranty.
One issue I did have was with a 3.0 USB hub. I tried a powered USB 3.0 hub from Anker, however there was some issue with the Western Digital Elements Portable Hard Drive losing connection. Now, I'm not sure where the issue lies, but suffice it to say for me, the X240, WD Passport HD and the Anker USB powered hub, didn't play well together. After several weeks of communication with Anker, the issue was not resolved. I have stopped using the 3.0 Hub and reverted to my older Belkin 2.0 hub, and while the hard drive is slower, it doesn't disconnect. I'm more concerned about damage to the drive and data integrity, than speed. And 3.0 is not required for mouse & keyboard.
Over the years, I've owned Gateway (Win95), Compaq (ME), Acer (XP) and Toshiba (Win7) laptops upgrading about every 5 years. I've always kept my older laptop as a Back Up device and networked. Now that XP is unsupported (and the Toshiba was giving me 90 minutes of battery life) it was time to upgrade.
I can honestly say this Lenovo ThinkPad X240, in this configuration, is the best laptop / ultrabook I have owned.
Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2014
Same problem. All our smart people looked at this and finally my wife solved it. Turned out it was the virus protection program that came installed on it that was causing the problems. This was by far the most expensive laptop we have ever purchased and we expected better.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lenovo Ultrabook I7 8Gb Ram for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!