682 reviews analysed
1. Throw Throw Burrito by Exploding Kittens – A Dodgeball Card Game – Family-Friendly Party Games – Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids
- From the creators of Exploding Kittens, Throw Throw Burrito is the world’s first dodgeball card game!
- Try to collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging, and throwing squishy airborne burritos. The cards you collect earn points, but getting hit by flying burritos loses them.
- Clear some space and put away the antiques, because you’ve never played a party game quite like this before. Rack up points by finding sets of three in the deck. Find matches before anyone else does.
- Steal points from your opponents by hitting them with squishy foam burritos. Declare war on your friends, brawl it out with a neighbor, or duel to determine the winner.
- For 2-6 players. Includes 120 cards, 7 tokens, and 2 INCREDIBLY CUTE foam burritos soft enough to throw at your great-great Auntie Marlene without having to feel guilty!
- “Throw Throw Burrito is a delightful mixture of cleverness and agility. It’s like Uno meets Nerf.” according to Marlene Huffincobble, your great Auntie and Burrito Enthusiast.
Throw throw Burrito is what you get when you cross a card game with dodgeball. Try to collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging, and throwing squishy airborne burritos. The cards you collect earn points, but getting hit by flying burritos loses them. So clear some space and put away the antiques, because you’ve never played a card game quite like this before. How it works: place a pair of burritos on a table and draw cards. Keep your cards a secret. Rack up points by finding sets of three in the deck. Find matches before anyone else does. If someone plays Burrito cards, a battle ensues. Steal points from your opponents by hitting them with squishy toy burritos. Declare war on your friends. Some battles only involve a handful of players. Others force the entire table to engage in a burrito war. Duel to determine the winner. During a burrito duel, two players must stand back to back, walk three paces, and fire.
This is the Codenames Party Game. – 265 Cards – Rule Book – Card Stand – Timer
3. Hasbro Connect 4 Game
Challenge a friend to disc-dropping fun with the classic game of Connect 4! Drop your red or yellow discs in the grid and be the first to get 4 in a row to win. If your opponent is getting too close to 4 in a row, block them with your own disc! Whoever wins can pull out the slider bar to release all the discs and start the fun all over again! Connect 4 and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
4. Relative Insanity Party Game about Crazy Relatives – Made and Played by Comedian Jeff Foxworthy – 7441
- FEATURED ON AND PLAYED BY THE TONIGHT SHOW STARRING JIMMY FALLON, RACHAEL RAY SHOW AND MORE! It’s a hilarious game about crazy family members and even crazier situations–perfect for game nights with friends and family!
- Read a setup card aloud, like, “When my brother brought out his new baby to show the family, Granny blurted out…”
- Then everyone else chooses a punch line card to finish the phrase, like maybe, “You are not the father!” or “Somebody took a trip to the land of bad decisions.”
- And then the reader picks the funniest one to give that player a point–so you gotta think about who the reader is and what they’ll find funny!
- Made and played by comedian Jeff Foxworthy! For 4 to 12 players, ages 14+
5. Unstable Unicorns Base Game
- A strategic card game that will destroy your friendships…but in a good way.
- One of kickstarter’s top 50 most backed projects of all time!
- Ages 14+ , 30-45 minutes playtime
- 2-8 players
- Build a unicorn Army. Betray your friends. Unicorns are your friends now.
- To see the rules online, check out the TeeTurtle website!
6. Spontuneous – The Song Game – Sing It or Shout It – Talent NOT Required (Best Family / Party Board Games for Kids, Teens, Adults – Boy & Girls Ages 8 & Up),Yellow
- Amazon Bestseller! Check out the excellent reviews and the Product Description below!
- Simple party game to play for all ages and musical tastes. A word is given and it’s a race to blurt out any song containing that word. No singing skill is necessary and play crosses generations! Ages 8 & Up, 4-10 players/teams recommended.
- Millions already do it – You hear a word, a song pops into your head, and you spontaneously burst into a TUNE! For example: Can you think of a song with the word “COWBOY” in it? How ’bout “HEART”? Blurt it out then! Don’t worry about your voice, let it rip!
- The object is to stump the other players, but if you do, you’d better be able to back it up with a song of your own!
- Award winning – Music Teacher Approved, Mom’s Choice Gold Award, Dr. Toy’s Best Vacation Product, Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval, The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval, Mom’s Best Hot Product Award, Creative Child Magazine Game of the Year, Play Advances Language Award. Includes Manufacturers Warranty.
Have you ever heard a word that “triggered” you to sing a song? If so, then YOU are Spontuneous! One player says a word and the race is on for the others to sing a song containing that word. Don’t worry though, talent is NOT required!
Spontuneous is America’s Hottest New Party Game! If you’re looking for a hilarious game to entertain your family and friends, then it’s time to throw a Spontuneous Party! It’s fun, fast paced, full of laughs and a perfect game to spice up your next get-together! SPONTUNEOUS
Object: To stump the other players from being able to sing a portion of ANY song containing your Trigger-Word! The 1st player to reach Finish WINS!
This is one of the best board games for family game night and parties with friends (heck, read the reviews below) Some people even make it into an adult drinking game. Either way, Spontuneous will have you laughing for hours and will surely be an encore for more! (Yes, it can be turned into a drinking game too!)
It’s perfect for small or large groups, for kids, for teenagers, for adults and for families! Never know, you might even make it one of your slumber party games?!
Spontuneous is the only music game that crosses all genres and all ages (even Grandma and Grandpa) can play together. It plays best with 4-10 players or teams. Kids, teens, college students, adults and families love it alike! It sparks conversation and memories of music; especially where one first heard a song. One of the best gifts for music and lyric lovers.
7. Edupress EP67281 Learning Well Best Sellers Game Set Blue Level
Educate and motivate learners with learning well games! reading comprehension games support the various levels of bloom’s Taxonomy. Aligned with common core and state standards. Supports requirements of title I and other federally funded programs.
8. Really Good Stuff 307407 Comprehension Game Trio: Cause and Effect, Fact Or Opinion & Context Clues – Grades 2-3
- TRIPLE THE SKILLS: Three important reading skills are the focus of this versatile game: cause and effect, fact or opinion and context clues
- SELECT A DECK: Each card features a passage with multiple-choice questions to be answered.
- DIFFICULTY LEVEL OPTIONS: Customize this board game for reading comprehension to your students by adjusting for independent reading levels.
- ACTIVE ENGAGEMENT: Have all players answer on each turn to get the most engagement when playing the game.
Use any of three card decks with any of three fun board games to practice key comprehension skills. Each deck has 50 brief yet substantial passages with multiple-choice questions. Differentiate by skill, game board, literature/informational text, and independent reading levels; the dice icons on the cards indicate complexity, and slides, ladders, and bonuses add excitement. For 100% active engagement, all players answer on each turn.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Learning Well Games Addition Substration Mash Dash for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!