790 reviews analysed
1. Lavazza LB 901 LB 901 Blue Single Serve Espresso Machine LB910, 13 cm x 23,5 cm x 36 cm Black
- This sleek and compact espresso machine comes with everything needed to make delicious espresso. With its convenient programmability, you can adjust your shot’s daily extraction time to your liking – or, with the use of the manual button, you can end at the precise moment you see your shot has finished. The LavAzza LB910 exclusively uses LavAzza Blue capsules, meaning the high quality flavors of LavAzza espresso will be ensured in your everyday cup.
- Fits neatly in compact spaces
- Programmable brewing button
- Fast capsule disposal
- Adjustable cup size
– Rated Power: 1300W – Water tank capacity: 1200 cc. – Dimensions (W x H x D): 13 cm x 23,5 cm x 36 cm – It works exclusively with Lavazza BLUE capsules. – Manual insertion of the capsule. – Automatic ejection of used capsule. – Buttons Boot preset and manual coffee doses. – Dose programmable coffee. – Selection of Coffee (short and long) with automatic stop. – Adjustable mats. – Capacity of the used capsule drawer 8. – Drip tray. – Visual alarm notice electronically controlled: drawer full of capsules, tank water level alarm and over temperature. – Energy saving function. See it on YouTube! New in manufacture package with full warranty.
2. Lavazza Blue Single Espresso Decaffeinated Coffee Capsules (Pack Of 100)
It’s no accident that Lavazza is Italian favorite coffee. Four generations of the Lavazza family have dedicated over 120 years to finding the best blends of coffee beans from all over the world to provide you the authentic Italian experience. With hints of roasted cereals and barrique, Dek contains a fine selection of the best Brazilian Arabica coffees skillfully blended with natural Robusta. The aromatic profile of these coffees is carefully preserved during the natural decaffeination process (with the Usage of CO2), which respects the true nature of the beans and maintains the strength and aromatic richness of the blend.
3. Lavazza Caffe Espresso Ground Coffee Blend, Medium Roast, 8-Ounce Cans,Pack of 4
4. Lavazza Crema e Gusto Ground Coffee Blend, Espresso Dark Roast, 8.8-Ounce Bags (Pack of 4).
5. Lavazza Premium Coffee Corp Nespresso OriginalLine Compatible Capsules, Espresso Decaffeinato Ricco, Dark Roast Coffee, 10 Ct
The Lavazza Leggero Lungo Coffee Blend is no exception. A 100% South American Arabica blend creates a pure medium roast with a delicate and aromatic flavor. You’ll taste hints of fruity and floral notes with every full-bodied sip. This blend creates a delightfully sippable cup of coffee quickly using a Nespresso OriginalLine machine. Enjoy a true taste of Italy that is uniquely Lavazza.
6. Lavazza Caffe Espresso Ground Coffee, 8-Ounce Cans (Pack of 3)
7. Lavazza Crema e Gusto Espresso (Pack of 5)
8. Lavazza Perfetto Ground Coffee Blend, Medium Espresso Roast, 12-Ounce Bags (Pack of 6)
9. Lavazza Gran Selezione Ground Coffee Blend, Dark Roast, 12-Ounce Bags (Pack of 6)
- Six 12 ounce bags of Lavazza Gran Selezione Italian ground coffee
- Full bodied dark roast with intense, bold flavor and notes of chocolate
- Non GMO, 100 percent Arabica, Rainforest Alliance Certified 100 percent sustainably grown
- Blended and roasted in Italy
- Best used in drip coffee maker or French press
It’s no accident that Lavazza is Italy’s favorite coffee. Four generations of the Lavazza family have dedicated over 120 years to finding the best blends of coffee beans from all over the world to provide you the authentic Italian experience. The Lavazza Gran Selezione Ground Coffee Blend is no exception. A mix of Rainforest Alliance Certified Central and South American Arabica varieties creates an intense dark roast with bold flavor that’s 100% sustainably grown. You’ll taste hints of chocolate with every full-bodied sip. Enjoy a true taste of Italy that is uniquely Lavazza.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lavazza Espresso Intenso For Keurig Rivo for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!