726 reviews analysed
1. 12-Pack KEURIG Compatible Water Filters by K&J – Universal Fit (NOT CUISINART) Keurig Compatible Filters – Replacement Charcoal Water Filters for Keurig 2.0 (and older) Coffee Machines
- ► UNIVERSAL FIT (NOT CUISINART) – These Keurig compatible filters made by K&J will fit Keurig coffee makers, including Keurig 2.0 machines as well as Keurig Single Cup Reservoir Brewing and any of the following machinces: Elite,Classic, Ultra, Special Edition, Ultimate, Platinum, B40, and B70. WILL NOT FIT “KEURIG-CUISINART”
- ► MICROMESH MATERIAL – Ensures the charcoal stays in the filter and does not clog up your Keurig coffee maker. K&J is the highest quality of any filter currently sold!
- ► IMPROVES BEVERAGE FLAVOR – Removing impurities, calcium, chlorine, and odors with activated charcoal filters creates the best-tasting beverages.
- ► ECO-FRIENDLY PACKAGING – We ship your Keurig compatible filter replacements not in a bulky box, but individually sealed with minimal packaging.
- ► FINE-GRAIN CHARCOAL – Finer charcoal granules increase the surface area exposure to water and maximize the effective filtration. K&J makes the most effective replacement cartridge for a Keurig water filter on the market!
2. Keurig 4335457458 B01MXFTW88 2.0 Needle Cleaning Tool, kkk Orange
- Keurig 2. 0 Brewer maintenance accessory cleaning tool is for Keurig 2. 0 machines (will not work with other Keurig machines)
- Will not work with other brands of Coffee makers.
- Cleaning tool will only help with Cleaning clogged needles. Will not help with other Coffee maker issues.
- Includes instruction manual
- Genuine Keurig Product
Keurig 2. 0 Brewer maintenance accessory cleaning tool is for Keurig 2. 0 machines. It will not work with other Keurig machines. It will not work with other brands of Coffee makers. Cleaning tool will only help with Cleaning clogged needles. It will not help with other Coffee maker issues. Includes instruction manual. Genuine Keurig Product
3. Blendin Replacement K-Cup Holder Part with Exit Needle, Fits Keurig K10, K40, K45, K50, K60, K65, K70, K75, K77, K79
Fits Keurig Single Cup Coffee Brewer System Models: K10, K40, K45, K50, K55, K60, K65, K70, K75, K77, K79, B10, B40, B45, B50, B55, B60, B65, B70, B75, B77, B79
4. Replacement Water Reservoir for Keurig B40, B41, B44, B45, B50, K40, K45 Brewing Systems – 48 oz (Black)
This 48 ounce water reservoir is a replacement part exclusively for the \”Elite\” and \”Classic\” Brewing Systems. (Brewer is not included.) Compatible ONLY with Keurig B4x/K4x models. This will NOT be compatible with the K50, K55 and the new K-Classic.PLEASE LOOK UNDERNEATH YOUR BREWER FOR THE MODEL NUMBER TO ENSURE COMPATIBILITY.
5. Keurig Starter Kit Replacement for Keurig 2.0 Brewers – Includes Side Reservoir Filter Holder And 6-pack of Keurig 2.0 Compatible Water Filters
- ► COMPATIBLE WITH – Keurig 2.0 K300, K325, K350, K360, K375, K400, K425, K450, K460, K475, K500, K525, K550, K560, K575, K600, K625, K650, K660, and K675 series brewers.
- ► NOT COMPATIBLE WITH – Keurig K-Cup, Rivo, Vue or Keurig 2.0 K200, K225, K250, K260, K275 brewing systems.
- ► STARTER KIT INCLUDES – Filter holder (with replacement date selector), retainer base, 6-pack of charcoal water filters.
- ► EASY INSTALLATION – Not only will your BPA-and-DEHP-free starter kit improve your quality of beverage, it comes with no brainer picture instructions for ultra-simple installation and use.
- ► 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – If for any reason your Keurig Compatible Starter Kit does not meet your expectations, simply email us back for a full refund!
Hey, we love you guys for checking us out here on Amazon, but first things first:
PLEASE CHECK ABOVE TO SEE IF THIS WILL FIT YOUR KEURIG MODEL BEFORE PURCHASE!
Great! Now that that’s out of the way, I’d like to introduce you to K&J. If you want to get right to the features of this product, just skip down.
You can truly consider yourself privileged to have found K&J. Many sellers will lower quality and use low-grade materials in order to get you a low price, but this is only because of their enormous overhead. And the customer service is even worse! We saw this spiraling downwards over the years and made the decision that the cycle had to stop. We created a very small company and we like it that way. Our overhead is as low as humanly possible. We partner with small-scale, low-overhead manufacturers only, so that we can monitor the quality closely and at the same time not have to pay the large manufacturer prices. That’s how we can give you products made from top-tier materials for the same price or lower than the competitors and still turn a profit so that we can expand our selection further every day for you. We’ve even been able to hire the finest customer service team you’ve ever met! Well, I guess the secret is out, so now every company will start to up their quality and lower their prices, right? We’ll see. For now it’s just us, and we’re glad to have met you. Let us serve you today and you will experience true quality and unrivaled customer service!
✔ Fits Most Keurig 2.0 Brewers (please check below to find your exact model)
✔ 6 Micro-Mesh, Ultra-Fine Charcoal Filters Included (K&J filters are the best on Amazon. Check it out.)
✔ Free of Any Trace of BPA, DEHP, and Lead
✔ Full Pictographic Instructions On Box
✔ Top-Tier Materials, Small-Factory Quality And Attention To Detail
✔ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
6. Keurig Six Water Filter Cartridges (12 filters)
This Water Filter Cartridge Refill pack includes six replacement filters for your Keurig Water Filter Starter Kit accessory (sold separately). Simply place a cartridge into the Water Filter Assembly and insert into your water reservoir. For best results, replace your water filter cartridge every 2 months or 60 tank refills. For use exclusively with Keurig Single Cup Reservoir Brewing Systems purchased after August 2007. This is not compatible with the Mini Brewing System, Mini Plus Brewing System, the B145 OfficePRO Brewing System, or the Rivo System.
7. 6Pack KEURIG Compatible Water Filter Cartridges For Keurig by Delibru – Premium Activated Charcoal Used in Filters (6)
Charcoal filter for Keurig. The best in the market due to the activated charcoal we use. We use the best available Charcoal in the market unlike competition.This is going to be your Keurig Filter’s best friend!
8. Keurig Starter Kit Replacement for Keurig 2.0 Coffee Maker – Keurig Parts Includes Side Reservoir Filter Holder and 3 Pack of Compatible Keurig Water Filter Cartridges
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL Keurig 2.0 Brewers such as K350, K400, K425, K450, K475, K500, K525, K550, K575, and Elite brewing systems.
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH – Keurig 2.0 K200/K250 Machine, K225, K260, K275, Keurig K-Cup, Rivo, and Vue.
- STARTER KIT INCLUDES: Keurig Parts Side Reservoir Filter Holder, retainer base, and 3-pack of charcoal water filters by PureHQ
- IMPROVES COFFEE TASTE – Activated organic charcoal is specifically made to improve beverage drinking taste by removing impurities such as calcium, chlorine, sediment and other odors creating a cleaner pure irresistible best-tasting coffee while retaining all the necessary minerals for the body.
- EASY TO REPLACE: Hassle-free and convenient to replace and start to enjoy a fresh TASTY cup of coffee. BPA-Free and DEHP-Free – 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
Keurig Starter Kit Replacement for Keurig 2.0 Coffee Maker – Keurig Parts Includes Side Reservoir Filter Holder and 3 Pack of Compatible Keurig Water Filter Cartridges
PLEASE KINDLY CHECK ABOVE TO SEE IF THIS WILL FIT YOUR KEURIG MODEL BEFORE PURCHASE!
Coffee consist of over 98% water. Therefore, when the water is impure and tastes bad, your coffee also tastes bad. The best tasting cup of coffee are made with filtered water. Using activated charcoal filter designed by PureHQ will get rid of chemicals such as chlorine, calcium, sediments from rusted pipes and other impurities which can have adverse effect on health. Try our premium water filters and you will notice the difference with your first cup with better tasting coffee!
Set of 3 replacement water filters cartridges for Keurig brand machines with filter side holder. Simply place a cartridge into the water filter assembly and insert into your water reservoir.
1. Put the filter cartridge in water and soak for 10-15 minutes.
2. Rinse the filter cartridge under running tap water for 60 seconds.
3. Place the filter cartridge into the holder.
4. Install the holder into your coffee machine.
Remember to replace filter after 60 days or 60 tank refills for best results!
9. Keurig 6-Month Brewer Maintenance Kit, Includes Descaling Solution, Water Filter Cartridges & Rinse Pods, Compatible with Keurig Classic/1.0 & 2.0 K-Cup Pod Coffee Makers, 14 count
- INCLUDES: (2) descale solution, (10) Rinse pods, and (3) water filter cartridge refills
- RINSE PODS: reduces flavor carry over between brews
- QUICKEST WAY TO CLEAN YOUR K Cup pod holder: rinse away residue and oils that can build up in your coffee maker
- EASY TO USE: use just like you would a regular K Cup pod
- DESCALING SOLUTION: use every 3 months to clean and remove mineral deposits that can built up inside your coffee maker
- SAFE AND GENTLE: safely cleans inside your coffee maker without harming your brewer
- WATER FILTER CARTRIDGES: filter chlorine, calcium, and other impurities from your water to enhance beverage taste and quality
- EASY TO USE: soak, rinse, insert and place in your brewer enjoy better tasting beverages in 5 minutes
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL KEURIG MULTI CUP RESERVOIR BREWERS: use with the Keurig Water Filter Handle in all Keurig multi cup reservoir coffee makers (not compatible with Keurig K Mini, K Mini Plus, and K15 coffee makers)
- REPLACE EVERY 2 MONTHS: for better tasting beverages
Cleaning your coffee maker regularly is an important step to keep it working at peak performance and keep your beverages tasting their best. The 6 Month Brewer Care Bundle has everything you need to regularly clean and maintain your brewer for 6 months. The Keurig 6 Month Brewer Care Bundle includes 2 bottles of Keurig Descaling Solution, 3 Water Filter Cartridges, and 10 Keurig Rinse Pods. The 6 Month Brewer Care Bundle is compatible with all Keurig coffee makers*. *If you have a Keurig K-Mini or K-Mini Plus brewer, we recommend that you consider our Keurig Cleanse Kit which only includes Keurig Descaling Solution and Keurig Rinse Pods as the K-Mini brewers do not use Water Filter Handles.
10. Brewer Needle Cleaning Tool/Maintenance Accessory – Compatible With Keurig 2.0 – No More Grounds In Your Coffee or Partial Brews by Impresa
- NO MORE PARTIAL BREWS OR GROUNDS IN YOUR COFFEE: Are you getting partial / interrupted brews, grounds in your coffee, or a “water under pressure” message? There’s a good chance you have a clogged entrance / exit needle caused by a natural build-up of coffee grounds. Our tool removes those grounds and gets your Keurig (R) brewer running smoothly again
- LENGTHENS THE LIFE OF YOUR MACHINE: Our needle cleaning accessory is a key aspect of your brewer maintenance, along with regular cleaning and descaling. A clogged needle, if left untreated for too long, can lead your machine to break down. Don’t let that happen – regularly clean your brewing needle!
- COMPATIBLE WITH KEURIG (R) 2.0: Compatible with all Keurig (R) 2.0 and Plus Series brewers / coffee makers / coffeemakers, including model #s K200, K250, K300, K350, K375, K400, K450, K460, K475, K500, K550, K560, K575, K600, K650, K660, K675. Will not work with K55 Machine or K-Elite.
- EASY TO USE: Super simple to use – just a few minutes and you’ll be back up and running! Instructions below. NOTE: Will not work with non-Keurig (R) brewers or other Keurig (R) models not listed
- Please note: This is an aftermarket replacement product (produced by Impresa Products). We have no affiliation with or endorsement from any of the manufacturers mentioned
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: 1) Ensure that your brewer is powered off. 2) Ensure that the silicone chamber is seated in the plastic holder with the entrance facing up. 3) Entirely fill the silicone chamber with warm water. 4) Lift the handle (where you would normally place a pod) and place the cleaning tool in the pod holder. 5) Ensure that the cleaning tool is fully seated and flush with the pod holder. If it is not fitting in, adjust until it fits smoothly. 6) Raise and lower the handle 5 times, each (5 ups and 5 downs). This will flush water through the needle to remove the coffee grounds. 7) Remove the cleaning tool from the pod holder. You will see collected coffee grounds. 8) Perform a cleansing brew, ensuring that there is a mug on the drip tray. NOTE: Ensure that the pod slot is empty during the cleaning brew. Some models may require you to hold down the brew button (to brew 6 ounces of hot water). 9) Once the brew is complete, pour the contents of the mug into the sink. Rinse the cleaning tool with warm water and allow to fully air dry. This is a generic product manufactured and distributed by Impresa Products (TM). This is not a Keurig (R) OEM product and Impresa Products has no affiliation with or endorsement from Keurig (R). Our product is not covered under any Keurig (R) manufacturer’s warranty. The Keurig (R) brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their owners. Any use of the Keurig (R) brand names, models or any other related designations are made solely for purposes of describing and illustrating compatibility. Does not work with K-Elite or K-55 Machines
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Keurig Needle 400 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!