628 reviews analysed
1. Keurig K-Select Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, With Strength Control and Hot Water On Demand, Matte Black
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: A bonus 6-count K-Cup pod variety pack, one water filter handle, and one filter to help ensure your beverages taste their absolute best
- BREWS MULTIPLE K-CUP POD SIZES: (6, 8, 10, 12 oz.). Enjoy the most popular cup sizes all with quiet brew technology, minimizing noise during use
- STRONG BREW: kicks up your coffee’s strength and intensity.Accommodates travel mugs up to 7.4 inches tall
- Programmable auto off
- SIMPLE BUTTON CONTROLS: just insert a Pod, select your desired cup size, and brew a great-tasting cup in under a minute
- LARGE 52oz WATER RESERVOIR: allows you to brew 5 cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy
- BREWER MAINTENANCE REMINDER: alerts you when it is time to Descale your Coffee maker. Descaling is an important process that removes built-up calcium deposits, ensuring the best-tasting brew possible
- Included Components: Keurig K-Select Coffee Maker, 6-count K-Cup pod variety pack, one water filter handle, and one filter.
2. Keurig Six Water Filter Cartridges (12 filters)
This Water Filter Cartridge Refill pack includes six replacement filters for your Keurig Water Filter Starter Kit accessory (sold separately). Simply place a cartridge into the Water Filter Assembly and insert into your water reservoir. For best results, replace your water filter cartridge every 2 months or 60 tank refills. For use exclusively with Keurig Single Cup Reservoir Brewing Systems purchased after August 2007. This is not compatible with the Mini Brewing System, Mini Plus Brewing System, the B145 OfficePRO Brewing System, or the Rivo System.
3. Replacement Water Reservoir for Keurig B40, B41, B44, B45, B50, K40, K45 Brewing Systems – 48 oz (Black)
This 48 ounce water reservoir is a replacement part exclusively for the \”Elite\” and \”Classic\” Brewing Systems. (Brewer is not included.) Compatible ONLY with Keurig B4x/K4x models. This will NOT be compatible with the K50, K55 and the new K-Classic.PLEASE LOOK UNDERNEATH YOUR BREWER FOR THE MODEL NUMBER TO ENSURE COMPATIBILITY.
4. Keurig 6-Month Brewer Maintenance Kit, Includes Descaling Solution, Water Filter Cartridges & Rinse Pods, Compatible with Keurig Classic/1.0 & 2.0 K-Cup Pod Coffee Makers, 14 count
- INCLUDES: (2) descale solution, (10) Rinse pods, and (3) water filter cartridge refills
- RINSE PODS: reduces flavor carry over between brews
- QUICKEST WAY TO CLEAN YOUR K Cup pod holder: rinse away residue and oils that can build up in your coffee maker
- EASY TO USE: use just like you would a regular K Cup pod
- DESCALING SOLUTION: use every 3 months to clean and remove mineral deposits that can built up inside your coffee maker
- SAFE AND GENTLE: safely cleans inside your coffee maker without harming your brewer
- WATER FILTER CARTRIDGES: filter chlorine, calcium, and other impurities from your water to enhance beverage taste and quality
- EASY TO USE: soak, rinse, insert and place in your brewer enjoy better tasting beverages in 5 minutes
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL KEURIG MULTI CUP RESERVOIR BREWERS: use with the Keurig Water Filter Handle in all Keurig multi cup reservoir coffee makers (not compatible with Keurig K Mini, K Mini Plus, and K15 coffee makers)
- REPLACE EVERY 2 MONTHS: for better tasting beverages
Cleaning your coffee maker regularly is an important step to keep it working at peak performance and keep your beverages tasting their best. The 6 Month Brewer Care Bundle has everything you need to regularly clean and maintain your brewer for 6 months. The Keurig 6 Month Brewer Care Bundle includes 2 bottles of Keurig Descaling Solution, 3 Water Filter Cartridges, and 10 Keurig Rinse Pods. The 6 Month Brewer Care Bundle is compatible with all Keurig coffee makers*. *If you have a Keurig K-Mini or K-Mini Plus brewer, we recommend that you consider our Keurig Cleanse Kit which only includes Keurig Descaling Solution and Keurig Rinse Pods as the K-Mini brewers do not use Water Filter Handles.
5. Keurig 2.0 Water Filter Starter Kit with Filter Handle and 2 Water Filter Cartridges, For use with Keurig 2.0 K-Cup Pod Coffee Makers
Keep your favorite beverages tasting great with the Keurig 2.0 water filter starter kit. The Keurig water filter uses a charcoal filter system to remove impurities from ordinary tap water so that coffee, tea, hot cocoa, and other beverages are brewed to perfection every time. Simply assemble the water filter and insert into the Water Reservoir of your Keurig 2.0 brewing system. The starter kit includes one water filter handle and two replacement water filter cartridges. Keurig 2.0 replacement filters are cross compatible with K-Cup brewers and Keurig 2.0 brewers. The Keurig 2.0 water filter starter kit is just one of many great accessories for Keurig 2.0 brewers.
6. Rear Reservoir Water Filter Starter Kit for Keurig K-Compact and K200 brewers
Great-tasting beverages start with great-tasting water. Impurities in the water can affect the way your beverages taste, but there’s an easy solution. The Keurig Rear Reservoir Water Filter Starter Kit includes one water filter handle and one replacement filter (a 2-month supply) which can help remove these impurities and keep your beverages tasting their best, every time you brew. This simple filtration kit fits right inside the water reservoir of your Keurig K-Compact or Keurig K200 series coffee maker and helps remove chlorine from your water. Made from BPA-free materials, the easy-to-change filter handle and water filter cartridges in the Keurig Rear Reservoir Water Filter Starter Kit should be changed every 2 months or 60 tank refills for maximum efficiency. Your Keurig coffee maker can alert you when you need to replace your filter –just turn on the water filter reminder in the settings menu. Additional replacement filter cartridges sold separately. Dimensions: 7.09”L x 2.76”W x 2.76”H The Keurig Rear Reservoir Water Filter Starter Kit is only compatible with Keurig K-Compact and Keurig K200 Series coffee makers.
7. Replacement Water Reservoir and Lid for Keurig 2.0 K400 Brewing System Compatible with K400/K450 models
- One 70 ounce water reservoir with lid replacement part
- Exclusively for the Keurig 2.0 brewer models K400 and K450
- Brewer is not included, please check your brewer model number before making a purchase
- Color: Black, as seen in image
- Keurig, K-Cup, and 2.0 are registered trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Sellers are not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain, Inc
This 70 oz. water reservoir is a replacement part exclusively for the Keurig 2.0 Brewing Systems. (Brewer is not included.) Compatible with K400/K450 models.
8. Replacement Water Reservoir "Steel Blue" for Keurig B70, B71, B75, B76, B77, B79 K70, K75, K77, k79, Platinum and Platinum Plus Brewing Systems – 72 Oz
This 72 ounce flip top water reservoir is a replacement part exclusively for the Keurig “Platinum” and “Platinum Plus” Brewing Systems. (Brewer is not included.) Compatible only with B7x/K7x models.
9. Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker K-Cup Pod, Single Serve, Programmable Black
- Brews multiple K-Cup Pod sizes: (6, 8, 10 oz.) – The most popular K-Cup Pod brew sizes. Use the 6oz brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
- Large 48 oz. Water reservoir: allows you to brew 6+ cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to.
- Simple button controls: just insert a Pod, select your desired brew size, and brew a fresh, great-tasting cup in under a minute.
- Descaling: an important part of cleaning your Keurig brewer. This process helps to remove calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a Coffee maker over time. Please refer to our descaling video for step by step instructions.
- Auto-off: an auto-off feature is easily programmed to turn off your Coffee maker after it has been idle for two hours, helping to save energy.
10. Keurig K-Elite Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, with Strong Temperature Control, Iced Coffee Capability, 12oz Brew Size, Programmable, Brushed Slate
- What’s in the box: 6 count K-Cup Pod variety pack, 1 water filter handle and 1 filter. Quite brew tenchnology: Minimizes noise when the coffee maker is in use
- Brews multiple K-Cup Pod sizes: (4, 6, 8, 10, 12 oz.). Enjoy the most popular cup sizes.
- Strong brew: increases the strength and bold taste of your coffee
- s flavor.
- Iced setting: brew hot over ice at the touch of a button for full-flavored, delicious Iced Coffee.
- Hot water on Demand button: perfect for instant soups or oatmeal. Auto On-Set the exact time your coffee maker turns on in the morning. Auto Off- Set the time your coffee maker shuts off after your last brew for energy savings
- Coffee in no time: brews K-Cup pods in under a minute.
- Large 75oz water reservoir: allows you to brew 8 cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
- Removable drip tray: accommodates Travel mugs up to 7.2&Rdquo
- tall and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup.
The Keurig K-Elite brewer blends a premium finish and programmable features to deliver both modern design and the ultimate in beverage customization. With a striking brushed finish and metal details, it’s a stylish addition to any kitchen. The Keurig K-Elite single serve coffee maker features Strong Brew for when you want to brew a bolder cup of coffee, and an Iced button to brew hot over ice for a refreshing, full-flavored iced coffee. It features five brew sizes, so you can brew your favorite coffee, tea, hot cocoa, or iced beverage at the touch of a button. Choose from hundreds of delicious varieties of K-Cup pods, or brew your own ground coffee using the Universal My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter (sold separately). The K-Elite brewer offers programmable features like auto on and temperature control, as well as providing hot water on demand for instant soups and oatmeal, and the large 75oz removable water reservoir lets you brew 8 cups between refills. Keurig pods are BPA-free and constructed using only FDA approved food grade materials. In addition, the temperature of the water dispensed in Keurig brewers is well below the melting and softening points of the pod materials. Therefore, no plastic leaches from the pod into your beverage. We regularly review the components used in our products to ensure that they are safe and meet or exceed applicable FDA standards.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Keurig K70 Water for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!