704 reviews analysed
1. Replacement Water Reservoir for Keurig B40, B41, B44, B45, B50, K40, K45 Brewing Systems – 48 oz (Black)
This 48 ounce water reservoir is a replacement part exclusively for the \”Elite\” and \”Classic\” Brewing Systems. (Brewer is not included.) Compatible ONLY with Keurig B4x/K4x models. This will NOT be compatible with the K50, K55 and the new K-Classic.PLEASE LOOK UNDERNEATH YOUR BREWER FOR THE MODEL NUMBER TO ENSURE COMPATIBILITY.
2. Keurig Six Water Filter Cartridges (12 filters)
This Water Filter Cartridge Refill pack includes six replacement filters for your Keurig Water Filter Starter Kit accessory (sold separately). Simply place a cartridge into the Water Filter Assembly and insert into your water reservoir. For best results, replace your water filter cartridge every 2 months or 60 tank refills. For use exclusively with Keurig Single Cup Reservoir Brewing Systems purchased after August 2007. This is not compatible with the Mini Brewing System, Mini Plus Brewing System, the B145 OfficePRO Brewing System, or the Rivo System.
3. Keurig Brand Replacement Drip Tray for Elite and Classic Brewing Systems K40, K45, K50, K55, B40, B45, B50, B55 (Black)
Keurig Replacement for Drip Tray for Keurig Elite and Classic Brewing Systems K40, K45, K50, K55, B40, B45, B50, B55 (Black)
4. 3 X Replacement Part for Keurig My K-cup Reusable Coffee Filter Full 3 SET
Allow users to use their own gourmet ground coffee in a Keurig brewer Easy to clean. Can rinse clean under running water after each use. Good gift for coffee lovers. Fits all Keurig home brewers except it DOES NOT FIT VUE, B130, B131, Office Pro or other commercial models.
5. Keurig Brand Replacement Drip Tray for Keurig Brewing Systems Models K400, K425, K450, K475, K500, K525, K550, K575
Replacement Drip Tray for 2.0 Brewing System models K400, K450, K500 and K550. Fits models K400, K450, K500 and K550 only.
6. Replacement Water Reservoir for Keurig® 2.0 K200/K250 Brewing Systems – 40 oz
This 40-oz. water reservoir is a replacement part exclusively for the Keurig 2.0 Brewing Systems. (Brewer is not included.) Compatible with K200/K250 models.
7. Replacement Water Reservoir/Lid for Keurig 2.0 K500 Brewing Systems
- One 80 ounce water reservoir with lid replacement part
- Exclusively for the Keurig 2.0 brewer models K500 and K550
- Brewer is not included, please check your brewer model number before making a purchase
- Color: Black, as seen in image
- Keurig, K-Cup, and 2.0 are registered trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Sellers are not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain, Inc
This 80 oz. water reservoir is a replacement part exclusively for the Keurig 2.0 Brewing Systems. (Brewer is not included.) Compatible with K500/K550 models.
8. Rear Reservoir Water Filter Starter Kit for Keurig K-Compact and K200 brewers
Great-tasting beverages start with great-tasting water. Impurities in the water can affect the way your beverages taste, but there’s an easy solution. The Keurig Rear Reservoir Water Filter Starter Kit includes one water filter handle and one replacement filter (a 2-month supply) which can help remove these impurities and keep your beverages tasting their best, every time you brew. This simple filtration kit fits right inside the water reservoir of your Keurig K-Compact or Keurig K200 series coffee maker and helps remove chlorine from your water. Made from BPA-free materials, the easy-to-change filter handle and water filter cartridges in the Keurig Rear Reservoir Water Filter Starter Kit should be changed every 2 months or 60 tank refills for maximum efficiency. Your Keurig coffee maker can alert you when you need to replace your filter –just turn on the water filter reminder in the settings menu. Additional replacement filter cartridges sold separately. Dimensions: 7.09”L x 2.76”W x 2.76”H The Keurig Rear Reservoir Water Filter Starter Kit is only compatible with Keurig K-Compact and Keurig K200 Series coffee makers.
9. Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker K-Cup Pod, Single Serve, Programmable Black
- Brews multiple K-Cup Pod sizes: (6, 8, 10 oz.) – The most popular K-Cup Pod brew sizes. Use the 6oz brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
- Large 48 oz. Water reservoir: allows you to brew 6+ cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to.
- Simple button controls: just insert a Pod, select your desired brew size, and brew a fresh, great-tasting cup in under a minute.
- Descaling: an important part of cleaning your Keurig brewer. This process helps to remove calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a Coffee maker over time. Please refer to our descaling video for step by step instructions.
- Auto-off: an auto-off feature is easily programmed to turn off your Coffee maker after it has been idle for two hours, helping to save energy.
10. Keurig Descaling Solution Brewer Cleaner, Includes 28 oz. Descaling Solution, Compatible with Keurig Classic/1.0 & 2.0 K-Cup Pod Coffee Makers (28 Oz)
- INCLUDES TWO (2) 14oz BOTTLES OF CLEANER — 28oz TOTAL!
- CLEANSE YOUR COFFEE MAKER: use every 3 months to clean and remove mineral deposits that can built up inside your coffee maker
- IMPROVE COFFEE TASTE: by removing mineral buildup that can affect the taste of your beverages
- SAFE AND GENTLE: citric acid safely cleans inside your coffee maker without harming your brewer
- FAST ACTING AND ODORLESS: cleanses and rinses away mineral build up without leaving behind any odor or residual taste
INCLUDES TWO (2) 14oz BOTTLES OF CLEANER — 28oz TOTAL! Keurig Descaling Solution is an important step to cleaning and caring for your Keurig coffee maker. When used every 3 months, or as often needed, Keurig Descaling Solution safely and effectively cleanses and removes mineral buildup from inside your coffee maker which can affect brewer performance, taste, and quality of your beverages. An important step of your Keurig coffee maker maintenance routine, Keurig Descaling Solution keeps your coffee maker clean, performing at its peak, and beverages tasting their best. Keurig Descaling Solution is the only Keurig recommended cleaning solution to be used with all Keurig coffee makers. Descaling is an important process that cleans the inside of your coffee maker. Over time, calcium deposits called scale can build up inside your coffee maker. If left unchecked, these buildups can affect the performance of your coffee maker and taste of your beverages. Keurig Descaling Solution is an effective, fast-acting, and odorless solution which helps clean and remove calcium and mineral deposits to keep your coffee maker clean and brewing at its best. To preserve longevity of your coffee maker, we recommend using Keurig Descaling Solution every 3 months or as often as needed (depending on the mineral content of your water, you may need to descale more frequently). Keurig Descaling Solution is compatible with all Keurig coffee makers.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found K Classic Keurig Replacement Parts for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!