639 reviews analysed
1. OMAYKEY 150W 2 Pack Ceramic Heat Lamp Bulb Infrared Reptile Heat Emitter Heater Lamps Bulbs for Pet Brooder Coop Chicken Lizard Bearded Dragon Turtle Snake Aquarium – No Light Emitted No Harm
- ✔ This 100W infrared heat lamp is made of solid ceramics element, it has a perfect heat radiation feature and no light emitted. Great for pet, lizard, coop, chicken, turtle, snake, chameleon, bearded dragon, aquarium
- ✔ This black ceramic heat lamp is simple and easy to install, just screw it into a standard porcelain E27 screw socket (ATTENTION: Use only with a porcelain socket, because the plastic socket may melt the lamp holder)
- ✔ This heat lamp’s input voltage is AC 90-120V, power is 150-Watts, full size is diameter 3.15 inch x height 4.15 inch
- ✔ This ceramic heat emitter bulb is the perfect 24 hour heat source for reptiles and amphibians. It could last 9000-15,000 hours, even longer
- ✔ This bulb‘s surface temperature is very high when working, please do not use your hand to test the temperature. Do not touch the heat lamp immediately after turning off, please wait at least 1 hour to cool down. Also please adjust the distance between the heat lamp and the pets
2. Zacro Reptile Heat Lamp 150W with One Digital Thermometer, Infrared Ceramic Heating Non-light Lamps Emitter 110V (Black)
- Perfect 24 hour heat source for all types of reptiles, amphibians, birds, hamsters, and one digital thermometer included
- 99% high thermal efficiency, the non-light heater lamp will not disturb animals sleep pattern.
- Solid ceramics element has a good heat radiation feature(also works in sealed box), which can works
- Flat-faced design is more efficient and longer lasting than conical design which will build up exces
- ATTENTION!: Match the ceramic E27 socket only because the plastic E27 socket may melt the lamp holder even cause the lamp explosion
3. Simple Deluxe 150W Infrared Ceramic Reptile Heat Lamp Bulb Combo for Amphibian Pet
- Multifunction: great for reptile and amphibian terrariums, incubating poultry heater, can increases blood circulation promoting health and healing.
- Perfect 24 hour heat source: heat bulb does not emit any visually detectable light, wouldn’t disturb pets sleep. 110-120V, 150W, E26 lamp base. Material: Ceramic, metal, . To avoid scald, Please wait at least 1 hour to cool down after turn off the bulb
- Multifunctional clamp light: scratch-resistant sleeves covered clamp wouldn’t leave marks on your surfaces, adjustable ball joint and 8. 5 inch aluminum reflector can focus light where you need. Volt: 120V, Watt: 150W (E26). have convenient on/off button
- Temperature range: digital thermostat provides temperature control between 40-108°f (5-42°c), temperature display Range: 32-140°f. Can choice Celsius or Fahrenheit readout. Volt: 120V 60Hz, Max Loading: 8A 1000W. Do not immerse controller or probe into water
- Package Include: 1-Pack 150W ceramic heat bulb, 1-Pack digital thermostat (easy plug-in operation with LED illuminated indicator lights & three-prong grounded plug), 1-Pack clamp light with 8. 5 inch reflector. All products 1 year Manufacturer
Infrared Ceramic Reptile Heat Bulb: Specifications: Socket: E26Volt: AC 110-120VWatts: 150WMaterial: Ceramic, Diameter of heating surface: 85 mm Note: 1. Lamp surface temperature is too high, do not directly touch during it works. 2. Before remove it from fixture, please allow at least 1 hour for cool to avoid scald. 3. Accidents may happen due to improper operation so please use it in a right way and avoid using in damp environment. 4. Please adjust the distance between the lamp and the pets, at least 35cm. 5. Please away from combustible or explosive materials. ; Digital Thermostat Controller: Specifications: Temperature control range: 40-108°FTemperature display range: 32-140°FRated Voltage: AC 120V 60HzMax Loading: 8A 1000WEasy plug-in operation with LED illuminated indicator lights & three-prong ground plug The cord of the temperature probe and grounded three-prong plug is 6 feet ETL certification is proof that a product complies with widely-accepted safety standards Digital thermostat can also be used to control the temperature of many other appliances as long as they don’t exceed the maximum electrical specifications stated above. Simply place the sensors in the area where the temperature needs to be controlled plug the appliance into thermostat, and set the desired temperature. Abnormal Warning: 1. If thermostat shows “E1”, it means that the actual temperature is lower than 0 degree Celsius or 32. 0 degrees Fahrenheit. 2. If thermostat shows “E2”, it means that the actual temperature is higher than 60. 0 degrees Celsius or 108. 0 degrees Fahrenheit. 3. If thermostat shows “E3”, it means that the temperature sensor is not working properly. Please re-install the sensor. Clamp Light: : 120VWatt: Accepts up to 150W bulb (E26)Reflector Diameter: 8. 5 inch Cord: 6 Feet 18/2 SPT-2 Cord UL Listed Clamp light can also be used as a table lamp in your room, garages or art studios, a work light in photography and workshops, amphibians and reptiles pets terrarium heat lamp, and even a growth light for indoor plants. Warning: The power cord on this product contains chemicals, including lead known to the State of California to cause cancer. Wash hands after use.
4. BYB – 100W 110V Ceramic Infrared Heat Emitter Brooder Coop Pet Infrared Lamp Bulb
- ☀ Perfect for high humidity terrariums
- lasts up to 10,000 hours
- ☀ Use only with a porcelain socket (E26 socket). To avoid scald, please wait at least 1 hour of cool down after turn it off
- ☀ Voltage: AC 110-120V
- Power: 100w
- Material: Ceramic, Metal, NiCrAl
- ☀ This non-light emitting heater bulb offers an excellent 24 hours heat source and will thoroughly heat any reptile without the disturbance of an additional light source
- ☀ It will also increase the ambient air temperature in the terrarium. Infrared heat penetrates the scales and skin tissue, promoting health and healing as it widens the blood vessels and increases blood circulation.
5. SunGrow Ceramic Heating Lamp, 110-volts 150-watts, Provides Heat Without Transmitting Light, Infrared Heat Emitter for Reptiles, Chicks, Hermit Crabs, Terrariums, Pet Brooders, Coops
- ✔ PROVIDES MANY HEALTH BENEFITS FOR COLD-BLOODED ANIMALS — The infrared heat from the SunGrow light bulb penetrates the scales and skin tissue of many reptiles including geckos, tortoises, snakes, bearded dragons, ball pythons and more! The warmth will keep your pets healthy as it widens the blood vessels and increases blood circulation allowing them to stay active.
- ✔ FOR PET BROODERS AND CHICKEN COOPS — People love using the SunGrow heating bulb to warm their pets on a cold winter’s night
- to keep their organic chickens, chicks, hermit crabs, hedgehogs, outdoor rabbit hutches or indoor cockatiel cages warm. Make sure you use the bulb with a porcelain socket. It is a lamp that includes a cage around the bulb to ensure your pets do not get burned.
- ✔ PROVIDES HEAT WITHOUT TRANSMITTING LIGHT — 150-Watt Ceramic heat emitters are an affordable way to provide heat for your pets. The don’t emit any light which makes it suitable for daytime and nighttime use, as it won’t disturb your pets’ sleep.
- ✔ HIGH-ENERGY EFFICIENCY — The ceramic bulb turns the electricity into heat, with no light emission. This makes it much more energy-efficient than regular light bulbs. They can last up to 10,000 hours! The E27 socket, fits all standard home US sockets.
- ✔ SOLID CERAMIC HEATING BULB — Within 10-seconds, your heating lamp will give off very strong heat. The high-purity ceramic clay ensures its anti-crack and waterproof. This means the bulb is safe to use in humid environments, like terrariums or vivariums.
6. Fengrun Infrared Bulb Red Hard Explosion-Proof Glass Infrared Heating Lamp for Chicken,Pet,Bathroom Warming Light Bulb
- Anti-explosion.glass made,durable using.
- Medium Base Type:E26/E27
- Wattage: 150W , Voltage: AC110-130V
- Life:5000-6000 hours
- Can be used for Commercial/Retail/Industrial/Personal heating, drying food warming space heating, animal rearing, climate control etc.Heat small areas of the bathroom and workbench or to prevent freezing
Glass material:hard glass
Glass color: red/dark red
Can be used for, Commercial/Retail/Industrial/Personal heating, drying food warming space heating, animal rearing, climate control etc.Heat small areas of the bathroom and workbench or to prevent freezing
7. Simple Deluxe 150W 2-Pack Ceramic Heat Emitter Reptile Heat Lamp Bulb No Light Emitting Brooder Coop Heater for Amphibian Pet & Incubating Chicken
- Long lifespan: The ceramic heat emitter for use in standard E26 lamp base and easy to install, rated for up to 10, 000 hours
- Voltage: AC 110-120V
- power: 150W
- material: Ceramic, metal, neural. Diameter of Heating surface: 85 mm. To avoid scald, Please wait at least 1 hour to cool down after turn off the bulb
- High-purity Ceramics: high-purity Ceramic ensures it remains crack-resistant and waterproof
- No light emitted: lamp does not emit any visually detectable light that can disturb the sleep cycle of your pets
- Multipurpose: great for amphibians and reptiles pets terrarium, incubating poultry heater, can increases blood circulation promoting health and healing. Package includes: 2 Pack 150W ceramic heat lamp
Simple Deluxe ceramic heat emitter bulb is perfect for reptile and amphibian terrariums, incubating poultry, cat or dog houses, or greenhouse heater. Specifications: Socket: E26Voltage: AC 110-120VWatts: 150WMaterial: Ceramic, : Black Diameter of heating surface: 85 mm Height: 100 mm Package Includes: 2-pack 150W ceramic heat lamp Note: 1. Lamp surface temperature is too high, do not directly touch during it works. 2. Before remove it from fixture, please allow at least 1 hour for cool to avoid scald. 3. Accidents may happen due to improper operation so please use it in a right way and avoid using in damp environment. 4. Please adjust the distance between the lamp and the pets, at least 35cm. 5. Please away from combustible or explosive materials. Attention Please: The ceramic heat lamp can continue to heat of 24 hours with 10, 000 hours lifespan. Highly recommend to buy 2 or more to take turn using for longer service life.
8. Zacro Reptile Heat Lamp 100W with One Digital Thermometer, Infrared Ceramic Heating Non-Light Lamps Emitter 110V (Black)
- COME IN 2 PACK 100W Heat Lamp with One Digital Thermometer – Alternate 2 lamps in turn to extend the lifespan. And this ceramic heat lamp is simple and easy to install, just screw it into a standard porcelain E27 screw socket (ATTENTION : Match the ceramic E27 socket only because the plastic E27 socket may melt the lamp holder even cause the lamp explosion)
- Non Light Emitted – Infrared heat lamp is made of solid ceramics element, it has a perfect heat radiation feature and no light emitted. 99% thermal efficiency, infrared heating can effectively heat reptiles, increase the temperature of the air, and also have health care functions for animals.
- Long Lifespan – Ceramic heat lamp is a radiant heat source which creates a natural sun heat. It can continue to heat of 24 hours with 20000+ Hrs life span which is the perfect 24 hour heat source for reptiles and amphibians.
- Digital Thermometer – The digital thermometer allows you to keep abreast of the temperature without excessive heating and prevent burns on your hands. Please note that the thermometer reading has about 1 degree deviation.
- Attention – This bulb‘s surface temperature is very high when working, please do not use your hand to test the temperature.To avoid scald, please wait at least 1 hour for the lamp to cool down before touching it. And also please adjust the distance between the heat lamp and the pets.
9. Fengrun Lighting 150 Watt / 250 Watt, Hard Glass(Water Proof), R125 Clear, Infrared Heating Bulb, for Swine & Poultry
Glass material:Clear glass
Glass color: clear
Usage:Robust and sturdy hard glass construction make these lamps a safe heat source.Clear glass blocks less visible light, for applications such as bathrooms where more light is desirable. IT also can used for animal husbandry, chicks, dogs,poultry, farm, physiotherapy, cafeteria food insulation and so on.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Infrared Heating Lamp 150 Watt for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!