959 reviews analysed
1. MQ 5-20W Reptile Terrarium Heat Pad with LCD Digital Thermometer, Power Adjustment Under Tank Heater Mat for Pets, Small Animals, Seedling
- HIGH EFFECIENCY – Ideal for use with reptile, lizard, amphibian, small animal or plant terrariums. Also perfect for germination, home brewing, or Kampuchea Tea
- DURABLE MATERIAL – High-quality heating wire heating, stable performance and long service life. The temperature of the heater can be controlled between 0-35℃, 0-95°F.
- ENERGY SAVING – Power adjustment design, you can adjust the power of the heat pad. ( Please use the mat with a thermostat to monitor the temperature of terrarium)
- WATERPROOF DESIGNED – The heat mat is easy to clean, convenient to use and low energy. Please don’t use it in water. Size: 6*11in, Voltage: 110V, 7W, US Standard Plug, no adapter needed.
- BUY ONE GET ONE IN FREE: This Under Tank Heater comes with an extra thermometer to show the tank temperature to avoid overheat or freeze. Whenever needed, please kindly contact us right away and we will do our best to offer a satisfying solution within 24 hours.
MQ Terrarium Heat Mat – Ideal heat source for desert and tropical species of reptiles, amphibians and arachnids.
It can keep reptile tank warm without any harm to your pets and also won’t disturb animals sleep pattern.
Helps reptile for daily activity, appetite and metabolism.
Size: 6″ X 11″
Power plug: US plug
Power Cable Length: 4.9ft(1.5m)
1 * Under Tank Heater,
1 * Thermometer
Features of the thermometer:
LCD display with remote submersible sensor probe
Compact design with 2 suction cup mounts
Temperature Range: -58 °F to +158 °F (-50 °C to +70°C)
Resolution : 0.1°C
Accuracy : +/- 1°C
Switch between °C and °F
Powered by one LR44 button cell batter
Sensor probe cable length: Approx. 3 feet (1 meter)
2. Zoo Med Repticare Rock HeaterStandard Size (10 watts)
We use hydrated rock material that is twice as strong as cement or pumice. Hydrated rock materials conducts heat more evenly. No hot spots Water resistant element Washable surface Also available in Deluxe Model (see below). Quality CSA/TUV Approved
3. Zoo Med Repticare Rock Heater
4. Exo Terra Heatwave Rock, Ul Listed
The Exo Terra Reptile Heatwave Rock Electronic Heat Stone simulates a stone heated by the sun. Various reptiles, including nocturnal, use this form of conductive heat for thermoregulation which is important for metabolism and digestion. The Exo Terra Reptile Heatwave Rock Electronic Heat Stone automatically shuts off when a certain surface temperature is reached to prevent burns or overheating. The fully-encased electronically controlled heating element covers the stone to prevent hot spots. The special thermal conductive resin is waterproof, non-toxic, easy to clean and ensures an even heat distribution. Natural looking, the Exo Terra Reptile Heatwave Rock Electronic Heat Stones are available in three sizes and are easy to integrate in any terrarium set-up, humid or dry.
5. Zoo Med 2 Pack of ReptiCare Rock Heaters, Mini, 5 Watt
- 2 mini (5 watt) ReptiCare Rock Heaters
- A heated “safety stone” to help reptiles digest their meals
- A rock heater serves to help facilitate digestion, not as the sole source of heat in your terrarium
- Made of a hydrated rock material that is twice as strong as cement or pumice, resulting in excellent conductivity and increased product longevity
- Use with snakes and lizards that eat large meals (mice and rats), such as: Pythons, Boas, Kingsnakes, Rat Snakes, Gopher Snakes, Bearded Dragons, Monitor Lizards, Tegu Lizards, and Uromastyx Lizards
Zoo Med’s ReptiCare Rock Heaters are made of a hydrated rock material that is twice as strong as cement or pumice, resulting in excellent conductivity and increased product longevity. Hot spots are not a problem with a completely encapsulated full coverage nichrome heating element that distributes heat evenly. Zoo Med’s Deluxe ReptiCare Rock Heater features a rheostat control allowing you the ability to adjust the surface temperature. In nature the sun beats down on rocks and pavement (roads) which hold heat. Many species of reptiles will take advantage of this heat during the day or early evening to help “heat-up” their digestive tract and facilitate food digestion. The ReptiCare Rock Heater replicates this “heated stone” feature found in nature and is very useful for reptiles that eat large meals (ie: mice and rats) like Pythons, Boas, Monitor Lizards, Tegus, etc.
6. Zacro Reptile Heat Lamp 150W with One Digital Thermometer, Infrared Ceramic Heating Non-light Lamps Emitter 110V (Black)
- Perfect 24 hour heat source for all types of reptiles, amphibians, birds, hamsters, and one digital thermometer included
- 99% high thermal efficiency, the non-light heater lamp will not disturb animals sleep pattern.
- Solid ceramics element has a good heat radiation feature(also works in sealed box), which can works
- Flat-faced design is more efficient and longer lasting than conical design which will build up exces
- ATTENTION!: Match the ceramic E27 socket only because the plastic E27 socket may melt the lamp holder even cause the lamp explosion
7. Vipe Reptile Heating Pad Heat Mat Under Tank Heating Pad US Plug 110V Reptile Tank Warmer with Temperature Controller
Type: Reptile Heat Mat
Plug Type: US Standard
Size: 5W 14*15CM
Suitable for: turtles, snakes, lizards, Gekkonidae, small mammals, spider, crawler, etc..
Feature: Easy to clean, convenient to use,low energy.
1. Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures.
2. Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.
1 x Heat Mat (US Plug)
8. BYB – 150W 110V Ceramic Infrared Heat Emitter Brooder Coop Pet Infrared Lamp Bulb
- ☀ Perfect for high humidity terrariums
- lasts up to 10,000 hours
- ☀ Use only with a porcelain socket (E26 socket). To avoid scald, please wait at least 1 hour of cool down after turn it off
- ☀ Voltage: AC 110-120V
- Power: 150w
- Material: Ceramic, Metal, NiCrAl
- ☀ This non-light emitting heater bulb offers an excellent 24 hours heat source and will thoroughly heat any reptile without the disturbance of an additional light source
- ☀ It will also increase the ambient air temperature in the terrarium. Infrared heat penetrates the scales and skin tissue, promoting health and healing as it widens the blood vessels and increases blood circulation.
9. REPTI ZOO 2PCS Reptile Light Bulb 75W Reptile Infrared Basking Spot Lamp of Bearded Dragon Light Bulbs Infrared Heat Lamp Bulb for Reptiles and Amphibian Use
- The infrared basking spot 75w effective provide overall temperature in reptile box
- Provides ambient heat that creates a healthy environment for reptiles
- The best selection of observe night activities of reptile
- Don’t worry disturb the reptile’s day/night cycle
- Your 100% satisfaction is our goal,if you have any question about our product,please contact us,we will reply and help you in 24 hours
REPTI ZOO is a company focus on production of reptile supplies,already have more than ten years experience in producing reptile pet products.Our goal is to provide customers with high quality products and excellent service.
Heat is important for reptiles, as it is essential for their activity and digestion.The bulb is made from glass containing rare earth black phosphors, which simulates the moon’s natural glow for nocturnal viewing without disturbing the reptile’s day/night cycle.
2 x REPTI ZOO Reptile Infrared Spot Lamp
10. Niteangel Resin Crocodile Skull Terrarium Decor Snake & Reptile Hideout
- Resin Crocodile skull decor for any terrarium environment.
- Provides burrowing buddies with a place to feel safe and get the privacy they need.
- Designed with a non-porous material
- Easy-to-clean: simply wash the hideout with warm, soapy water and rinse clean.
- Dimensions: 10.8(L) x 5.3(W) x 3(H) inches
The Niteangel Crocodile Skull Decor is extremely realistic and add an exciting accent to any type of terrarium, desert, rainforest or aquatic. This fossil skull hide-out offers multiple entrances for easy access and adds an extra dimension to the terrarium setup. The moist microclimate inside the skull will support thermo-regulation and hydration and aid the natural shedding process of reptiles.
Not only does it provide a safe place for your friend to feel secure in his home, but it also adds a touch of natural beauty to your display that’s sure to impress. Plus, it’s easy to clean with just warm water. And it’s durable and totally safety, so it’s great for everyday use.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Iguana Heating Rock for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!