799 reviews analysed
1. Hoover 40201160 Windtunnel Agitator Belts, Hoover 38528033 2-Pack
- Set of two replacement agitator belts, item # 38528033.
- Fits select Hoover Windtunnel Upright models, which use the Hoover 38528033 belt
- Also for Commercial WindTunnel Bagless, Bagless Widepath, Bagless PowerMAX, Bagged Catlina, and both Bagged Tempo and Bagless Tempo models
- Replacement belts keep vacuum running at top performance
- Hoover recommends replacing belt when edges begin to show wear or surface begins to crack
Hoover 40201160 Windtunnel Agitator Belts, Hoover 38528033 2-Pack
2. Vacuum Cleaner Bags 2 GENUINE HOOVER WINDTUNNEL T-SERIES BELTS 562289001 AH20065 style 65
3. Genuine Hoover Windtunnel Self-Propelled Belt Set (38528-034 & 38528-035)
Package of (1) 38528-034 Roller Brush Belt and (1) 38528-035 Power Drive Belt for Hoover Windtunnel models with the Self-Propelled feature. Replace these belts every 6 months to ensure optimum performance.
4. Hoover AH20065 T-Series Flat Non-Stretch Belt, Pack of 2
- This is an O E M authorized part
- Fits various Hoover models
- OEM Part Number AH20065
- This is a Bissell replacement part
- Part Number AH20065
- This is an O E M part
- Hoover T-Series Flat Belt
- Use on windtunnel T-Series Bagless (UH70205 and UH70210) and Bagged uprights.
- Use on Windtunnel Max Bagged Upright
- Use on Windtunnel Max Cyclonic Bagless Upright
- 2 bags per package
Hoover AH20065 T-Series Flat Non-Stretch Belt, Pack of 2
5. Hoover Belt, T Series Type 65 Wind Tunnel Cloth Uh70205/10
This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits various Hoover models. OEM Part Number 562289001. Made in United States.
6. Hoover T-Series Stretch Replacement Belt – AH20080
Hoover T-Series Stretch Replacement Belt – AH20080
7. Replacement Belt for Hoover Elite Rewind Bagless Upright Vacuum, 2/Pk HVRAH20080
Replacement Belt for Hoover Elite Rewind Bagless Upright Vacuum 2/Pk
8. Hoover AH20065 T-Series Flat Non-Stretch 2 Belts For Models UH70205, UH70935, UH70210, UH70604, UH72630, UH72635, UH71250, UH71251, UH71230
Hoover AH20065 T-Series Flat Non-Stretch 2 Belts For Models UH70205, UH70935, UH70210, UH70604, UH72630, UH72635, UH71250, UH71251, UH71230, Fits In Models # UH70200, UH70130, UH70205, UH70210
9. Hoover Genuine UH70200 Windtunnel Rewind Plus Vacuum Flat Belt 2PK # 562289001
- Package of (2) replacement belts.
- Hoover part numbers 562289001 and AH20065.
- Fits Hoover Windtunnel T-Series models which use the non-stretch belt.
- If the clutch disengaged (vacuum in upright position) when installing the belt, it will not fit tightly and appear too big. Clutch must be engaged for belt to fit tightly.
Package of (2) replacement belts. Replaces Hoover part numbers 562289001 and AH20065. Fits Hoover Windtunnel T-Series models which use the non-stretch belt. If the clutch disengaged (vacuum in upright position) when installing the belt, it will not fit tightly and appear too big. Clutch must be engaged for belt to fit tightly.
10. Hoover WindTunnel 2 Whole House Rewind Bagless Corded Upright Vacuum UH71250
- Optimized cleaning – the multi-floor brush roll allows you to turn the brush roll on for optimal cleaning on carpets and off to prevent scattering of debris on hard floors
- Extended cleaning reach – with up to 16 ft. of cleaning reach, so you can clean dirt and dust anywhere in your home with our live hose and tools
- No loss of suction – our advanced Multi-cyclonic technology gives you a continuous cleaning experience with no loss of suction
- Dirt Cup Capacity: 1.29 Liters
- Hassle-free cord Rewind – 25 ft. Power cord automatically retracts in seconds so you never have to wrap a cord again. Amps Required: 12.0 amps
- Great for pets – Advanced AllergenBlock Technology, HEPA media filter, Odor-Absorbing Carbon and Pet Turbo Tool make WindTunnel 2 Whole House Rewind great for pet owners
- Deep Cleaning Power – WindTunnel 2 Technology creates 2 channels of suction to lift and remove surface debris and deep down embedded dirt.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hoover Vaccine Belt 59139191 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!