554 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell RDWL515P2000/E Series 5 Portable Wireless Doorbell / Door Chime & Push Button
2. Honeywell RPWL400W2000/A Series 3, 5, 9 Wireless Doorbell Push Button with Halo Light
Representing the premier in performance and versatility, Honeywell’s selection of Wireless Doorbell Push Buttons is easily accessible and easily installed. Compatible with Honeywell Series 3, 5 and 9 Wireless Doorbells, this Wireless Doorbell Push Button includes Feedback LED and Weather Resistant properties. A prolonged battery life of 5 years and Honeywell ActivLink bolster longevity and versatility.
3. Honeywell Series 3 Portable Wireless Doorbell/Door Chime and Push Button 2 Pack (RDWL313A2000/E)
- 2x Honeywell Series 3 Portable Wireless Doorbell/Door Chime and Push Button
- High-quality sound (84dB)
- comes with 6 tunes
- Range up to 250 feet (76m)
- Connect up to 4 transmitters simultaneously
- such as push buttons
- door contacts and motion sensors
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: 2x Honeywell Series 3 Portable Wireless Doorbell/Door Chime and Push Button
4. Honeywell RCWL105A1003/N Plug-in Wireless Doorbell / Door Chime and Push Button
Honeywell Plug-in Wireless Door Chime And Push Button Rcwl105a1003/n; New
Offering easy installation and a dependable 100-foot range, the Honeywell RCWL105A Plug-in Wireless Chime and Push Button helps you feel secure in your home. This plug-in doorbell features clearly audible chimes, battery-free operation, and a flashing light that make it easy to know when someone is at your door.
This plug-in doorbell features a 100-foot operating range.
Wireless Doorbell Plugs into Any Standard Wall Outlet
The RCWL105A is a premium doorbell with the convenience of wireless operation. Easy to install and operate, it plugs into any standard wall outlet. Use it for front, side, or back doors to gain security and peace of mind.
Choice of Three Chimes and Flashing Light Indicator
This unit lets you choose the best way to be notified when someone is at your door. In addition to your choice of three selectable chime tunes, there’s also a flashing light indicator that gives you a visual form of notification (an excellent feature for the hearing impaired).
Dependable Operating Range
The RCWL105A has 16 available codes to prevent interference from other users, and its 100-foot operating range means you can place the plug-in unit several rooms away from the door.
The RCWL105A is backed by a one-year warranty.
What’s in the Box
RCWL105A door chime plug-in unit, push button, battery, warranty card, and manual.
5. Honeywell Security 6160 Ademco Alpha Display Keypad
The 6160 Deluxe Keypad is easy to install and simple to use. The attractive white console blends with any décor and features a contoured, removable door that conceals illuminated soft-touch keys. The 6160 also features a new larger and brighter 32-character display with easy-to-read plain-English status messages. The oversized function keys are easily accessed even when the keypad door is closed, and can be programmed for fire, burglary, personal emergencies and other operations. Colored self-adhesive labels are included.
6. Honeywell VISTA-20P Ademco Control Panel, PCB in Aluminum Enclosure
- Police, fire department and other emergency service can be called automatically
- Honeywell ademco vista 20P 8 zone control panel expands to a 48 zone home security system
- Total connect alarm monitoring gives customers the ability to protect their home and family
- Works with Honeywell ademco accessories for flood, freeze, burglary, fire, smoke and co detection
7. Honeywell 5808W3 Wireless Photoelectric Smoke/Heat Detector
- Improved Robust RF Field Strength: The distance between the detector and receiver has been significantly increased without the need for a repeater
- Smart Check: A signal is sent to the control panel when the detector requires cleaning. This allows a regular nonemergency service call to clean the detector before it goes into alarm.
- Approved UL Listings for Residential and Commercial Applications: Both residential and commercial installation requirements are met
- Additional LED Status Indicators: Identifying between alarm or trouble conditions is a snap with green and red LED status indicators. A green LED denotes a normal condition while the red LED indicates abnormal conditions.
- Easy to install Mounting Base: The sturdy mounting base allows the detector to be more easily installed on uneven surfaces (i.e. stucco). The mounting base has larger mounting ports which accommodate drywall anchors for easy surface mounting.
8. Honeywell RCW110KB1008/N Wired Door Chime Contractor Kit
9. Honeywell WAVE-2 Two Tone Siren
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Doorbell Series 5 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!