687 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell FC100A1037 20"x25"x4" Merv 11 Filter Media,(Packaging may vary) Pack of 5
Honeywell FC100A1037 Filter F25F F35F F100F F200E-5pk Features: Efficiency ratings are based on American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Standard 52.2 1999. Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns; medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns; and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns. Description 20X25 Media Air Filter Application Replacement Filter Dimensions (in.) 20 in. x 25 in.x 4in Dimensions (mm) 508 mm x 635 mm Efficiency Standard Efficiency ratings are based on American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Standard 52.2-1999. Efficiency Standard Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns; medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns; and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns. Fractional Efficiency E1=25%, E2=62%, E3=85% Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (Media Filters Only) MERV 11 Static Pressure Drop (in. w.c.) 0.23 at 500 FPM Type or Air Cleaner Media Air Cleaner Can Be Used With Honeywell 20X25, 25X20, 25X22 F100 and F200 Media Air Cleaners, SpaceGard 2200
2. Honeywell FC100A1029-5pk 16" x 25" Media Air Filter, Merv 11 (Pack of 5)
3. 2-Pack 4 INCH MERV 8 Filter, 16X25X4
The CF408H1625 captures a high percentage of household air particles, including microscopic particles you can’t see. These particles include bacteria, dust, mold, Pollen, smoke and viruses. It is rated MERV 8 which is up to 20 times more efficient than typical 1 inch fiberglass Filters. Fits all Honeywell 16x25x4 inch air cleaners.
4. Honeywell FC100A1011 20 x 20 x 4.5 inch replacement media air furnace filter – MERV 11
- Filter Size: 20″ x 20″ x 5″
- Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (Media Filters Only): MERV 11
- Efficiency Standard: Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns
- medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns
- and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns.
- Expected Duration: 6 to 12 months
- Fits Honeywell models: F25, F35, F100, F150
Honeywell says: Our filters are up to 4 times more effective and is up to 85% more efficient at capturing airborne particles compared to a standard one-inch filter. They captures both microscopic particles like dust and smoke in addition to larger contaminants such as mold spores and pet dander. Our filters last up to four times longer than a standard one-inch furnace filter. Replace them every 6-12 months versus monthly or quarterly changes.
5. Honeywell FC200E1029 16 X 25 Media Air Filter (MERV 13) 60
- Efficiency ratings are based on American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Standard 52.2 1999. Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns
- medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns
- and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns.
- Fractional Efficiency: E1=63 percent, E2=90 percent, E3=97 percent
- Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (Media Filters Only): MERV 13
- Static Pressure Drop (in. w.c.): 0.28 at 500 FPM
The Honeywell FC200E1029 MERV 13 Air Filter – 16x25x5 is a replacement air filter for the Honeywell 16×25 F100 and F200 media air cleaner models. This Honeywell air filter features a MERV 13 rating that helps it remove over 97 percent of airborne contaminants between 3 to 10 microns in size. This Honeywell furnace filter measures 16″ x 25″ x 5″.
6. Nordic Pure 20x25x4 (3-5/8 Actual Depth) MERV 12 Pleated AC Furnace Air Filters, Box of 2
Important Note: Almost ALL furnace filters have a different “actual size” than the nominal size printed on the air conditioner filter. It’s best if you measure your air filter for the EXACT size and compare it to our “Actual Size” – and then you can be sure your A/C air filter fits! With the 4″ and 5″ air filters there is a wider variance between the nominal and actual size depending on the manufacturer. If you are replacing a Filtrete 20x25x4 filter in your Honeywell unit you should order our 20x25x5 Honeywell Replacement air filter that measures 19 7/8 x 24 7/8 x 4 3/8 (19.63×24.88×4.38). Nordic Pure 20x25x4 Pleated Air Filters MERV 12 are made of electrostatically charged synthetic materials that attract and capture most airborne particulates in your home. Each time air passes through a Nordic Pure pleated furnace filter, lint, household dust, pollen, dust mites, pet dander, smoke particles, virus carriers, bacteria, allergens, mold spores and other contaminants are removed. All Nordic Pure pleated air filters are manufactured using a heavy duty, moisture resistant beverage board frame. There is a metal mesh support grid bonded to the pleats for extra support. Our AC filter media prevents the growth of bacteria or mold, resulting in a much healthier living environment. MERV 12 furnace air conditioner filters are comparable to HVAC filters with the rating of MPR 1900 or a rating of FPR 9. Particles in indoor air are measured in microns; for scale, a human hair is about 70 microns wide. Each Nordic Pure 4” MERV 12 air filter will capture more than 90% of 3.0-10.0 micron contaminants and up to 90% of 1.0-3.0 micron contaminants. This high-performance HVAC replacement filter will outperform non-electrostatic fiber-glass filters, washable filters, poly disposable filters, and will help keep your air conditioning and heating systems running efficiently, saving money on utilities and costly maintenance. The effective life of your AC air filter depends on both the inside and outside conditions in which you live. It is important to regularly change your furnace air conditioner filters especially during any home improvements for fresh, clean air in your home or office. We recommend that you change your air filter every 3-6 months to maintain maximum efficiency and economy.
From the Manufacturer
Nordic Pure 20x25x4 MERV 12 Pleated AC Furnace Air Filters: Actual Size: 19-1/2-Inch by 24-1/2 -Inch 3-3/4-Inch. IMPORTANT NOTE: Almost ALL filters are a fraction of an inch smaller than the nominal size printed on the filter. It is best if you measure your filter for the EXACT size and compare it to our “Actual Size” listed above. With the 4-Inch and 5-Inch filters there are many different exact sizes for the different HVAC manufacturers. Because of this, your filter may say 20x25x4 on it but really be the same as our 20x25x5. This is why we ask you to measure your filter so you aren’t surprised if the filter doesn’t fit! You may also want to look at our Honeywell replacement 20x25x5 filter. Just check the “Actual Size” before ordering. Changing your air filter is the first step in insuring your HVAC system runs at its optimal level this season. Generally, you should change your 4-Inch air filters every 3 to 6 months. Particles in indoor air are measured in microns, which are 1/1000 of a millimeter. A human hair is about 100 microns wide. A MERV 12 Nordic Pure air filter captures airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns! Nordic Pure air filters do not kill germs, however, the filter media does not permit the growth of bacteria or mold. As a result, it is not necessary to add any potentially irritating chemicals to the air filter to kill germs. Nordic Pure air filters are made out of an electro statically-charged synthetic material that draws airborne particulates to it like a magnet. Electrostatic filters help trap airborne particles to protect your family from allergy causing pollen, fine dust, smoke particles, airborne plant spores, bacteria, and some viruses.
7. Honeywell FC200E1003 16 x 20 Media Air Filter (MERV 13) 80
8. Aerostar 20x25x4 MERV 11 Pleated Air Filter, Made in the USA 19 1/2″ x 24 1/2″ x 3 3/4″, 6-Pack
9. BestAir PFHW2025-11CR AC Furnace Air Filter, 20" x 25" x 4", MERV 11, Removes Allergens & Contaminants, Carbon Infused to Eliminate Odor, Fits 100%, For Honeywell Models, Pack of 3
Carbon Infused Pleated filter: 20 x 25 x 4 (4 3/8 inch); Replaces Honeywell Media 203720, MERV 11. Fits Honeywell Air Cleaner Models: F100B1032, F100B1040, F100F1087, F100F1095, F100F2044, F100F2051, F200E1037. Compatible with Honeywell Air Filter Replacement Models: 203720, F35/35R FC35A1027, F100/150 FC100A1037, F200 FC200E1037, CF100A1025, CF100A1058, FC100A1037, FC200E1037, POPUP2025. Also fits Trion Air Bear Model 4357890-027. Our specialized filtration media has the most effective combination of particle capture rate, with minimum pressure drop, ensuring the best overall performance of your HVAC system and particle capture rate to clean the air. This media has special emphasis on particulate size that captures most airborne allergens. Electrostatically charged media for enhanced particle capture effectiveness. An extra layer of protection is added in the form of a carbon filter that can reduce foul odors caused by many household items, including pets, food and dirty laundry. Made in the USA.
10. Honeywell F100F2044 Media Air Cleaner, MERV 11, 25″ x 20″, 4″
- High efficiency media filter captures particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Applicable to all gas, oil and electric forced air furnaces and to compressor cooling up to 5 tons
- Mounts in the return air duct
- Rugged zinc-coated, roll-formed cabinet resists corrosion and can support weight of residential furnace and evaporator coil
- Requires no electrical connections
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Cf100a1025 3 Pack for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!