Finding your suitable readers for home sterea is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for home sterea including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
952 reviews analysed
1. Philips Bluetooth Speaker Control Included
- Classic design – The two-tone central unit and speaker cabinets recall the design of hi-fi separates. The textured volume-control dial adds a satisfying analog feel to operation. There are buttons on the front of the unit for playback and source selection.
- Bass-reflex loudspeakers. Richer low tones – These bookshelf-style loudspeakers give you clear sound and good bass thanks to the combination of woofer, tweeter, and bass-reflex ports. A 60 W maximum output brings big sound to any room. Perfect for a lounge or open-plan living space.
- At home in your home – This AC-powered micro system looks great in any room. Bluetooth wireless range is 10 m, and you can charge a smart device via the USB port. An easy-to-use remote puts key functions at your fingertips.
- Digital Sound Control. Choose a preset sound style – Hip-hop or choral, symphony or rock opera? Whatever you love, this micro system’s Digital Sound Control function lets you enjoy it more. Pick from preset sound styles designed to bring out the best in your music.
- All your music – This stylish micro system lets you stream playlists and more via Bluetooth, play CDs and listen to FM radio. The digital radio tuner with 10 presets delivers clear reception, and the CD player can read MP3 CDs and recorded CDs.
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Home Sterea, Philips Bluetooth Speaker Control Included would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Philips Bluetooth Speaker Control Included was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Philips Bluetooth Speaker Control Included would be the Best Home Sterea for Money.
2. Acoustic Audio Goldwood 5 1 Channel Aa5210
- EASY PLUG AND PLAY CONNECTIONS – Standard RCA inputs connect to most audio sources, 6 independent RCA inputs for true surround, stereo RCA AUX inputs, illuminated display with front panel controls, USB drive input and SD card input, full function remote
- HIGHEST QUALITY – Powered subwoofer speaker is 11″ x 6.25″ x 12.5″, 20Hz-20 kHz, 5 wired satellite speakers are 6.875″ x 4.125″ x 4″ each, 2 fronts and center satellite speakers have a 6 foot single RCA cable, 2 rear speakers have 12 foot single RCA cables
- BLUETOOTH 5.1 HOME THEATER SPEAKER SYSTEM – Stream music from your phone to the built in Bluetooth receiver, integrated power amp with 600 watts system power, Pro Surround function converts stereo to 5.1 sound, LED illuminated sub with multi color and pattern flashing light display
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS – Standard US 110V grounded wall plug, any audio device with a standard 3.5mm headphone or RCA stereo or RCA 6 channel surround audio outputs. Use for TV or home entertainment, laptop or PC, DVD or MP3 player, gaming
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX – Acoustic Audio by Goldwood AA5210 powered subwoofer speaker, 5 passive wired satellite speakers, full function remote, 3.5mm to RCA cable, 2 RCA to RCA jack cables, instruction manual
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acoustic Audio Goldwood 5 1 Channel Aa5210 is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acoustic Audio Goldwood 5 1 Channel Aa5210 comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Home Sterea and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Home Sterea then don’t look beyond Acoustic Audio Goldwood 5 1 Channel Aa5210. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Home Sterea in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
- The sound and quality is well worth the money.
- Sounds pretty good and fair quality for the price its great
- When i plug my phone it creates an annoying hum but sound quality is really good.
- With the added touch of the main bass giving a cool light show when playing something with hard bass in it, i’d say this is one… Read More
- It’s just perfect for a good price
- I think this is a great buy for the price.
- Definitely worth it I bought this ended up one of the speakers were messed up called the company they’re sending a replacement awesome
- 1. Review Most difficult part was setting it up with my smart tv, and there was really nothing I could find online. It sounds … Read More
3. Channel Wireless Bluetooth Amplifier Microphone
- BLUETOOTH COMPATIBLE: The professional integrated indoor house stereo receiver is equipped w/ Bluetooth wireless music streaming. Works w/ today’s latest devices including smartphones, tablets, laptops, and computers with hassle free receiver pairing
- EQ CONTROLS: The speaker sound amplifying device has crisp buttons for the audio sources and selectors, rotary knob for equalization and master volume adjustments. It also features blue LED illuminated buttons and knobs for high visibility
- DISPLAY METER: The compact and rack mount amplifier has a built in digital fluorescent display meter which displays all the functions and input used. Remote control is also included in the package for distant audio adjustments
- NOTE : PD3000BT is just an upgraded version of the PD3000BA
- 3000 WATT POWER: The Pyle 4 Channel Pre Amplifier is perfect for your karaoke and home entertainment sound system. It gives you 3000W peak power to be used for multi speakers with 2 8 ohms impedance allowing you to enjoy high quality audio
Pyle Model : PD3000BA
Home Theater Pro Audio Preamplifier
Bluetooth Home Theater Preamplifier – Audio/Video Receiver System with CD/DVD Player, AM/FM Radio, MP3/USB Reader (3000 Watt)
What’s in the Box:
The Pyle Home Theater Receiver provides versatile audio and video entertainment. High-Powered stereo preamplifier performance comes loaded with audio playback features including front-loading CD/DVD player, AM/FM radio, USB & SD flash memory readers, aux (3.5mm) input and two 1/4” -inch microphone inputs. Connect external surround sound speakers to create a cinema-style media experience in your living room. Bluetooth wireless receiver ability is compatible with all of today’s latest devices and features hassle-free setup for instant music streaming. Get connected to your entire home theater system including the TV, DVD player, soundbar, subwoofers and multi-channel speakers for full-ranged pro audio stereo sound enjoyment. Rear panel connector types include speaker terminal binding posts, RCA audio inputs, dedicated subwoofer output, digital optical audio output, component S-video connector — along with a headphone jack for private listening. MP3 digital audio file support allows you to playback your entire digital media file library while you configure your sound via the front panel button control center. Enjoy versatile audio entertainment ability with the Pyle Bluetooth Home Theater Stereo Receiver System.
4. Wireless Bluetooth Home Stereo Amplifier
- FRONT CONTROL PANEL: This home speaker amplifier home audio bluetooth receiver features a front panel button & rotary control center w/ digital LCD display for operation. Also comes w/ antenna & remote control for distant audio adjustment
- SPEAKER SELECTOR: The home stereo amp wireless speaker receiver has A/B speaker selector enabling you to choose between A and B or both AB speakers set. You can also control the master volume, bass, treble, balance and echo to your desired level
- 5 INPUTS: This home audio amplifier is equipped with two 1/4″ microphone IN, AUX MP3 jack, USB/SD IN, and RCA for CD/DVD player. It also has a headphone jack and AM/FM radio w/ 30 radio station memory presets
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY: Pyle bluetooth stereo amplifier receiver is compatible with bluetooth w/ 35+ ft wireless range and works w/ today’s latest devices including smart phone, iPad, tablet, iPhone and laptop w/ hassle-free receiver pairing
- 3000 WATT POWER: The stereo receiver amplifier for home theater system gives you 3000 watts max power w/ 1500W RMS and can support 2 sets of speaker for a high quality amplified audio. Perfect for karaoke & home theater acoustic surround sound system
Wireless Bluetooth Home Stereo Amplifier is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Wireless Bluetooth Home Stereo Amplifier if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Home Sterea is that even though Wireless Bluetooth Home Stereo Amplifier is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Magnavox Mm441 Estantería Tecnología Inalámbrica
- quality and high performance at a smart price.
- BLUETOOTH: Magnavox speakers keep the party going come rain or shine. Experience a premium audio experience in your office, bedroom, living area, or kitchen. Connect to your smartphone, tablet or other audio device via Bluetooth or the Aux port to listen to your music, videos or games wherever you go! This Bluetooth speaker system provides premium audio you are sure to appreciate!
- COMMITMENT: Magnavox is committed to maintaining a clean environment. All televisions and computer devices recovered for recycling will be processed in a manner that complies with all applicable federal, state, and county laws and requirements.
- PERFORMANCE: The Magnavox brand is ubiquitous among popular products found in households around the world. Today’s consumers continue to choose Magnavox products to enjoy the values it stands for
- QUALITY: After all these years we continue to manufacture products to meet our customers’ needs and wants. We strive to make quality products at the lowest prices. Built using high-quality materials for a long-lasting finish and maximum usability.
- KEY FEATURES: Tray loading CD player, total 30W RMS output (2 x 15W), programmable CD player, digital PLL FM stereo radio, decorative blue color lights, LED display, built-in USB port for audio playback, clock display, connects to any audio device via 3.5mm aux in port, EQ function, Bluetooth wireless technology, and AC operation. Accessories include: Remote control (uses 1 x CR2025 battery, included) and AC/DC adapter.
If you are buying a Home Sterea for the first time, then you should have Magnavox Mm441 Estantería Tecnología Inalámbrica. It has fewer features when you make Home Sterea comparisons of Magnavox Mm441 Estantería Tecnología Inalámbrica with any other Home Sterea but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Home Sterea, grab any Home Sterea but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Magnavox Mm441 Estantería Tecnología Inalámbrica
6. Pyle Bluetooth Amplifier Streaming Pda6bu
- Aux (3.5mm) Input – (2) 1/4” Mic Inputs, (2) Pair RCA Inputs, (1) Pair Output, (2) Pair Banana Plugs
- Bluetooth for Wireless Music Streaming – Works with (iPhone, Android, Smartphones, iPad, Tablets, etc.)
- FM Radio with LCD Display – ID3 Song Tag Readout – USB & SD Readers – USB Doubles as Device Charge Port
- Ability to Connect & Stream Audio from External Devices
- Max Power Output: 200 Watt at 4 Ohm – Includes Remote Control and FM Antenna
- Treble, Bass, Master, Mic Volume Adjustable – ‘Repeat & Random’ Audio File Functions – Folder File Search
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz, Frequency Adjustment: +/-10dB. Unique ‘Track / Folder’ Music Search Control Knob
Pyle Model: PDA6BU
Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier Receiver
Compact Home Theater Digital Audio System with FM Radio, USB & SD Memory Card Readers, Aux (3.5mm) Input, Digital LCD Display, Microphone Inputs, 200 Watt
What’s in the Box:
The Pyle Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier Receiver is the perfect solution for all of your audio needs! Using the latest sound amplification technology, this versatile system is designed to perform and deliver clear, accurate sound. It’s loaded with plenty of audio playback options along with a wide range of device compatibility, so you can connect and play it all! The compact receiver features Bluetooth wireless streaming that works with all of your favorite devices (like a Smartphone, Tablet, Computer, Laptop, etc.). USB Flash and SD Memory Card Readers allow you to quickly stream media from your computer’s media library. Connection Inputs include: Aux (3.5mm) Input, 1/4” Mic jacks, RCA (L/R) Connectors, Banana Plugs, along with a USB port to charge your device. Additional system features include FM Radio, LCD Digital Display, ID3 Digital Song-Tag Readout and an impressive 200 Watt MAX power output! Enjoy versatile and wireless audio streaming ability with the Pyle PDA6BU Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier Receiver System.
- Sound quality is most important to me and this works well on my 200w speakers.
- Am really pleased with quality of sound.
- However, build quality is not the greatest.
- Again, the sound quality is totally dependent on the quality of your speakers.
- My husband bought this for me to go with the victrola he got me a couple months ago because it’s sound alone was not great.
- It’s hard to beat at this price.
- Half of these features are not even on big name brands and if they are they cost 2-3 times as much.
- Even with shipping cost for service added in this is a nice unit for the price.
- Excellent packaging, good set of features and value for the money.
- It’s small footprint let me install it out of the way.
- Powerful little amp that plays from an SD card!
- Bluetooth worse connection and signal
- Good value. Looking to replaced 30 year old Yamaha receiver that died, to deliver amplified sound to analog JBL speakers. Doe… Read More
- Powerful little amp that plays from an SD card!
7. 7 1 Channel Hi Fi Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier
- 4K UHD TV SUPPORT: The AV digital amp box is equipped w/ 4K ultra HD TV, 3D and Blu-Ray video pass-through support w/ dedicated RCA subwoofer output. Connect & stream audio/video from external devices via USB, RCA, HDMI, optical/coaxial digital audio
- BLUETOOTH-COMPATIBLE: The professional integrated high powered stereo receiver is equipped w/ bluetooth wireless music streaming. Works with today’s latest devices including smart phones, iPhone, iPad and computers with hassle-free receiver pairing
- DIGITAL VFD DISPLAY: The home theater surround sound receiver system has built-in VFD display & AM/FM radio. Features front panel control center & integrated over current, short circuit & over-voltage protection. Includes remote control & power cable
- 7.1 CHANNEL: The Pyle 7.1 Channel Hi-Fi Home Theater Receiver is perfect for your home entertainment system. Gives you 2000 watts peak power to be used for speakers and subwoofers w/ 4-16 ohms impedance, lets you enjoy high quality amplified audio
- EQ CONTROLS: The home amplifier with bluetooth has 2 ¼” mic inputs with independent input source selection. Equipped w/ next gen audio DSP sound processing technology and controls for echo, bass, treble, microphone and volume adjustments
7 1 Channel Hi Fi Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier is another one which falls under Home Sterea for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, 7 1 Channel Hi Fi Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Home Sterea and that is what has revived them. 7 1 Channel Hi Fi Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of 7 1 Channel Hi Fi Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier is amazing features.
8. Wireless Bluetooth Home Stereo Amplifier
- FRONT CONTROL PANEL: This home speaker amplifier home audio bluetooth receiver features a front panel button & rotary control center for treble, bass, master & mic volume adjustment. Also comes w/ antenna & remote control for distant audio adjustment
- 200 WATT POWER: The stereo receiver amplifier for home theater system gives you 25 Watt at 4 Ohm max power / 20 Watt x 2 at 8 Ohm RMS for a high quality amplified audio. Perfect for karaoke & home theater acoustic surround sound system
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY: Pyle bluetooth stereo amplifier receiver is compatible with bluetooth w/ 40+ ft wireless range and works w/ today’s latest devices including smart phone, iPad, tablet, iPhone and laptop w/ hassle free receiver pairing
- 10 INPUTS: This home audio amplifier is equipped w/ HDMI input, optical/phono/coaxial input, two 1/4″ microphone IN for karaoke, AUX jack, USB/SD IN, and 2 pairs RCA (L/R) for CD/DVD player. It also has FM radio w/ station auto-search scan
- DIGITAL LCD DISPLAY: The wireless speaker receiver home stereo amp has a digital LCD display w/ ID3 tag song readout. Displays track title, time, FM station and the type of input selected for hassle free operation
Wireless Bluetooth Home Stereo Amplifier is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Wireless Bluetooth Home Stereo Amplifier wins the users. Most of them who buy Wireless Bluetooth Home Stereo Amplifier once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Home Sterea in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Home Sterea to any other Home Sterea is least.
9. Sony STRDH590 5.2 multi-channel 4k HDR AV Receiver with Bluetooth
- 4K HDR, Dolby Vision compatibility with HDCP 2.2 support
- S-FORCE PRO front surround sound, Dolby TrueHD and dts HD Enhanced Audio Codecs
- Built-in Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream from other Bluetooth devices
- In the box: Remote (RMT-AA401U), Batteries, FM antenna, Calibration mic (mono)
- FM Radio with 30-station presets: Full-size (1/4″) headphone jack. 4 Stereo RCA audio inputs, 2 digital audio outputs (1 optical and 1 coaxial)
- Low-profile design (5 ¼” tall) fits easily into conventional AV cabinet
- 5.2 Ch x 145W per channel (6ohms, 1kHz, 1ch THD 0.9%)
- HDMI 4-in/1-out with Audio Return Channel
Sony STRDH590 5.2 multi-channel 4k HDR AV Receiver with Bluetooth is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Sony STRDH590 5.2 multi-channel 4k HDR AV Receiver with Bluetooth which falls into premium category but Sony STRDH590 5.2 multi-channel 4k HDR AV Receiver with Bluetoothis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Sony STRDH590 5.2 multi-channel 4k HDR AV Receiver with Bluetooth offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Home Sterea available in the market today. Sony STRDH590 5.2 multi-channel 4k HDR AV Receiver with Bluetooth was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Home Sterea to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- I have had it operational for 2 months now and am still very pleased with the purchase.
- This was added to my sony bravia tv, it has great sound and runs cool but for some unknown (and well documented) reason it turn… Read More
- Expect the quality to be equal to the price the item.
- Other than that i am perfectly happy with the quality, performance and price of this receiver.
- My grandson is as happy as a pig in the wallo.
- I just purchased this sony receiver, along with sony’s recommended 145 watt speakers (center, front, and rear) and 10active sub.
- It’s a decent reciever for the price.
- It’s a sony so a reliable name brand.
- replaced old Sony tuner amp that was giving me problems.
- For the first few months, I was becoming dissatisfied with the Sony receiver. I hooked it up as follows: Sat Receiver (Dish),… Read More
10. Bose Wave Music System Iv
- text display of song information
- Lifelike, room-filling sound with breakthrough waveguide technology
- To wirelessly stream music from your smartphone or tablet, simply add the optional Bluetooth adapter
- Fresh, updated design, exclusive waveguide speaker technology delivers high-performance sound
- Dual alarms, touch-top on/off/snooze, slim remote with 12 presets
- CD/MP3 CD player
- advanced AM/FM tuner
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Home Sterea yet, then Bose Wave Music System Iv is your choice. It is another one which is Best Home Sterea Under 100$ and Home Sterea comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Bose Wave Music System Iv offers best features and although it does not have, Bose Wave Music System Iv’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Home Sterea Under 100$
- The quality and sound of this product is amazing!
- Easy to use with remotes control, and the sound quality is great for any room or space.
- The sound quality is off the chart.
- Once you become accustomed to the sound quality of this radio / cd player you will be hooked for life.
- The wave guide technology produces an outstanding sound quality no other system can come close to.
- However, i think the price was a bit high.
- Good size for shelf; great sound
- This product fits into and sounds well in my small room wherein we have a treadmill. Despite its size, I can crank it up to a … Read More
Music lovers always appreciate good sound quality, and an AV (audio/video) receiver provides you with a nonpareil experience. The market is inundated with gadgets every day, and it is not easy to buy one without doing a little homework. If you want to get the most out of your home entertainment system, an audio/video receiver (AVR) is a must. It is the focal point of a home theater system. You need an AVR for a multitude of tasks, ranging from supplying power to your speakers to enabling surround sound. Having a clear idea of the features that you should be looking for is the first step towards making a suitable choice. To make your research easier, we have devised a useful guide to help you buy the best AV receiver, after going through thousands of AV receiver reviews on the Internet.
The best AVRs can be classified on the basis of the number of audio inputs and output ports that they feature, the number of channels that they support, and the number of speakers they can power.
5.1 Channel–It is the basic model that support five speakers and one sub-woofer.
7.1 Channel–This model supports two additional speakers, making it a total of seven, and a sub-woofer for a richer sound.
7.2 Channel–This is one of the best AVRs, designed for larger rooms and higher configuration home theater systems. It supports an additional sub-woofer for a more even distribution of sound.
9.2 Channel– This is the latest AV receiver that supports up to nine speakers and two sub-woofers.
Warranty: Most users would recommend choosing a product with a reliable warranty. When you invest a substantial amount of money in an appliance, you would like to have the benefit of easy replacement of parts in the event of any manufacturing defects.
Ease of use: Using all the features to your best advantage is only possible if you understand them clearly. It is quite clear that most users prefer user-friendly interfaces that can be regulated with ease.
Stay away from cheap products: Most users would recommend that you should always opt for reliable brands that offer quality products and best after-sales services.
What to consider before buying an AV receiver
Today’s market is filled with many types of AV receivers and an equally high number of features—which can leave you perplexed as to which one to choose. We have put together a few factors for you to consider before you make a purchase:
Check the number of inputs: Opt for an AV receiver that comes with at least six input points. This, indeed, is the most important feature to be considered. Also, ensure there are a number of HDMI inputs, as most of the gadgets you use today are HDMI devices.
Do not go by the latest model: Decide on the model based on the features you would really need. With each new model, new features get added: Airplay streaming, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Dolby Atmos, etc.–the list goes on. However, wireless capabilities, streaming features, and a USB port can be considered necessary—don’t compromise on those features.
Decide on the stereo/surround option: Opt for stereo if the purpose of the AV receiver is to listen to quality music. An AV receiver with a surround mode is meant for home theater use. Although a stereotype receiver is old-fashioned, it is the ideal one if you plan to listen to music only. You can save a substantial sum of money by not buying the surround type–unless, of course, you feel you really want it.
Check the power: This determines the quality of sound transmitted by your receiver. A high-wattage receiver will provide better sound quality even at low and medium volumes. Keep in mind the size and sensitivity of your speakers while selecting an AVR. Also, you should consider the size and design of the room in which you are planning to set up your equipment before making a decision about the relevant amplification.Buy the receiver that is powerful enough for accommodating the connected speakers, as well as the room in which it is located. The larger the room, the more the power that is required. Also, with the “All channels driven” specification, you can be sure that sound will be amplified to all channels.
Check connectivity – The ideal AVR should have an adequate number of input and output ports to accommodate all your equipment, as well as some spare ports. The technology to look out for in this department is HDMI (High-definition Multimedia Interface), which gives you the best video and audio output. Your AVR should feature digital connections–you should also ensure that it has the correct inputs, keeping in mind the equipment you plan to connect to it.
Ensure adequate features– Typically, AVRs incorporate several features to regulate the quality of audio and video output. Multi-channel stereo, traditional surround sound and simulated environments such as jazz club and concert hall environments are the buzzwords in audio capability. Latest video capabilities include 3D streaming, multi-screen display, and video processing. Making a list of features that you require may narrow down your choices.
Latest fads: Bluetooth, Airplay, Song Pal and Wi-Fi are some of the features to look for. Bluetooth connectivity allows you to connect your AVR with any kind of Bluetooth-enabled device for streaming audio and visual files. Airplay connectivity is limited to Apple products. SongPal is a Sony app that allows you to stream music from your smartphone. Wi-Fi is another useful feature that you would like to have to access your home Internet connection without the use of an external Ethernet cable.
Interface: The wide range of features would not be of any use if you cannot figure out the way to use them optimally. The best AVRs come with a user-friendly graphical interface that is easy to understand and regulate.
Calibration: A number of AVRs now offer automatic calibration that checks and configures systems and settings on their own. This feature makes life easier, especially if your knowledge of audio-video systems is limited.
Pioneer, established in 1938 in Japan, is one of the leading manufacturers of the best quality musical equipment.
Yamaha is a Japanese company that has grown to become the world’s largest manufacturer of a range of musical instruments, audio/visual products, and other related products.
Onkyo Corporation from Japan is known for their musical equipment and AVRs. Their advanced products are very popular with users.