877 reviews analysed
1. River Country Universal Replacement Electric Smoker and Grill Heating Element with Adjustable Thermostat ControllerNEW 1500 Watts Higher Heat
- 1500 watt, 110 US volt Heating Element with adjustable mounting bracket and element support feet
- Fully Adjustable and Detachable UL Listed 110 volt thermostat Controller
- Built in Controller Heating On indicator light
- 52″ heavy duty flexible controller power cord
- Easy Mounting with complete instructions included
River Country, one of your most respected manufacturers of Grill and Smoker Thermometers is proud to introduce the River Country Universal Electric Smoker / Grill Adjustable Heating Controller and Element. The matching heating controller and element are designed for the Barbecue Enthusiast who is designing and building their own electric smoker or grill and looking for an easy to use and install electric heating system. The controller and element can be added to many existing large smokers and grills if you’re to incorporate in a separate food warmer area. The heating element and matching adjustable controller allows you to adjust the temperature from approximately 50 F up to 450 F, depending on size, construction and materials used in the smoker or grill. The heating element features an easy mount flange which requires a rectangular opening in the side of your grill or smoker of 2 5/8″ by 1″ for the removable controller attachment flange. The element mounting bracket allows for adjustable bolt mounting from 2 ¾” to 3 ½” on center and can be attached with user supplied bolts and nuts. The heavy duty 1500 watt element uses standard US 110 volts and come with 2″ tall stabilizing supports for the ends of the element. The controller easily can be unplugged from the heating element for cleaning and storage and features an easy to adjust dial thermostat with a heating on indicator light. The controller is UL listed and has a heavy duty yet flexible 52″ power cord for safe use of your grill or smoker year round. The River Country element and controller may be used as a general replacement for other brands of electric smokers and grills, however, please be sure to check your manufacturer’s warranty and mounting requirements and sizing specifications as shown in the secondary product pictures.
2. DC47-00019A & DC47-00018A & DC96-00887A Dryer Heating Element And Thermostat Replacement Kit For Samsung Dryer
- Package includes: 1 x DC47-00019A heater element, 1 x DC96-00887A thermal fuse, 1 x DC47-00016A thermal fuse, 1 x DC47-00018A thermostat.
- Ultra durable, high quality material resists wear and tear over time. Easy at-home installation.
- Compatible DC47-00019A, DC47-00018A & DC47-00016A Heater Element & Thermostat Kit for Part Number DC47-00019A, AP4201899, 2068550, PS4205218, TJDC47-00019A, DC47-00016A, AP4201894, 2068545, PS4205213, DC47-00018A, AP4201898, 1122485, PS4205217
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: For any reason and any time, you can get a full refund or a replacement i
3. Stanbroil Replacement Part Electric Smoker and Grill Heating Element with Adjustable Thermostat Cord Controller
- Made from premium materials, this heating element was designed to last.
- 1500W, 110V Heating Element with adjustable mounting bracket and element support feet.
- The heating element and matching adjustable controller allows you to adjust the temperature from approximately 50 F up to 450 F.
- The heating element can easy mount flange which requires a rectangular opening in the side of your grill or smoker.
- Built in Controller Heating On indicator light.
4. NEW 3387747 Dryer Heating Element & 279816 Thermostat & 279973 3392519 Thermal cut-off Fuse Kit Replacement by Blue Stars – Exact Fit for Kenmore Whirlpool KitchenAid Dryers
- WHAT YOU GET: A brand new complete dryer repair kit which includes 1 x 3387747 Heating Element, 1 x 279816 Thermostat Kit, 1 x 279973 Thermal Cut-Off Fuse Kit and 1 x 3392519 Thermal Fuse
- PREMIUM QUALITY: The heating element chamber is made of strong METAL and contains Nickel-chromium alloy heating wire coils – Meet OEM standards – Ensure long-lasting and effective operation- Replaces your old and broken dryer parts to help generate the heat for drying clothes again. This kit will fit these models: [Kenmore] 110.6007299 110.6090199 110.6090299 110.6090799 110.6092299 110.6092799 110.6093299 110.6093699 110.6094299 110.6095299,…[Whirlpool] GEQ8811KQ0 GEC9858HZ1,etc,…
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY: ▶The part 3387747 replaces WP3387747, 80003, AP2947033, 525502, AH344597, EA344597, PS344597
- ▶The kit 279816 replaces 3399848, 3977393, AP3094244, WP279816, N197
- ▶The kit 279973 replaces 279973VP, 3391913, 3404151, 3404152, 3977395, 8318314, 897710, AP3094323
- ▶The part 3392519 replaces 3388651, 694511, ET401, 80005, WP3392519VP
- 3388651694, 511800-05, AP3132867, 2986, AH345113, EA345113, PS345113.
- FITS LIKE A CHARM: It is made exactly fit for most top name brands (Whirlpool, Kenmore,Jenn-Air, KitchenAid, Maytag, Amana, Magic Chef, Admiral, Norge, Roper, Estate, Inglis) and perfectly replaces original parts – Meet OEM quality standards. This kit fixes the following symptoms: Too hot | No heat or not enough heat | Will Not Start | Takes too long to dry | Shuts off too soon
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: 100% LIFETIME WARRANTY – For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or FULL refund, no questions asked. If you are dissatisfied with the product, don’t be too quick to leave a negative comment. Please contact us and we will show you a sincere attitude and give you a satisfactory solution
– 3387747 Dryer Heating Element
Replaces part numbers: WP3387747, 80003, AP2947033, 525502, AH344597, EA344597, PS344597.
– 279816 Thermostat Kit
Replaces part numbers:2651, 279816VP, 3399848, 3977393, AP3094244
– 279973 Thermal Cut-Off Fuse Kit
Replaces part numbers: 279973VP, 3391913, 3404151, 3404152, 3977395, 8318314, 897710, AP3094323.
– 3392519 Thermal Fuse
Replaces part numbers: 3388651, 694511, 80005, WP3392519VP.
Fit these models:
Kenmore: 110.6007299 110.6090199 110.6090299 110.6090799 110.6092299 110.6092799 110.6093299 110.6093699 110.6094299 110.6095299, 11085871400 11085872400 11085872401 11085874400 11085874401 11085876400 11085876401 11086781100 11086781300,etc,…
Whirlpool: CED7464GW1 GEC9858EQ0 GEC9858EQ1 GEC9858EZ0 GEC9858EZ1 GEC9858HQ0 GEC9858HQ1 GEC9858HZ0 GEC9858HZ1 GEQ8811KQ0 GEQ8811KT0,etc,…
Amana: 4KNED4400BQ0 4KNED4400BQ1 4KNED4600BQ0 4KAED4900BW0,etc,…
Fixes the following symptoms:
No heat or not enough heat.
Takes too long to dry.
Count on our 3387747 Dryer Heating Element & 279816 Thermostat & 279973 3392519 Thermal cut-off Fuse Kit Replacement for an unrivaled mix of durability, convenient functionality, and great value for money. Save your time and money now!
If you are unsure our replacement part will fit your appliance model, you can ask us in Customer questions & answers section or ask us by visiting the Blue Stars LLC storefront — click the “Blue Stars LLC” on a product page to get to the storefront — then click the “Ask a question” link under Further Information. Select your reason, and then tell us about the question.
The Whirlpool brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Whirlpool brand name or model designation for this product is
5. 3387747 Dryer Heating Element & 279816 Thermostat Kit & 279973 3392519 Thermal cut-off Fuse Replacement Compatible with Kenmore, Samsung, Whirlpool, KitchenAid electric dryers and more
- ❤【Premium quality】 The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and each has been well inspected and tested by manufacturer, can be applied for a long time.Heavy Duty with mounting stabilizers. It is fully assembled for easy installation.
- ❤【Replaceable model】3387747—replacement for numbers WP3387747, 3387747, 80003, AP2947033, 525502, AH344597, EA344597, PS344597
- 279816—replacement for numbers 3399848, 3977393, AP3094244, WP279816, 279816, N197
- 279973—replacement for numbers 279973VP, 3391913, 3404151, 3404152, 3977395, 8318314, 897710, AP3094323
- 3392519— replacement for numbers 3388651, 694511, ET401, 80005, WP3392519VP
- 3388651694, 511800-05, AP3132867, 2986, AH345113, EA345113, PS345113.
- ❤【Package includes】 1 x 3387747 Heating Element, 1 x 279816 Thermostat Kit, 1 x 279973 Thermal Fuse and 1 x 3392519 Thermal Fuse. Superior quality, Place an order! Save money while having the fun of doing it yourself.
- ❤【Compatible brands】Compatible with most brands：Whirlpool, Kenmore,Jenn-Air, KitchenAid, Maytag, Amana, Magic Chef, Admiral, Norge, Roper, Estate, Inglis, and more. If your home dryer is one of those brands, You can place order with confidence. Not satisfied we promise free return and exchange.
- ❤【Customer satisfaction】100% money back guarantee – For whatever reason, you are not satisfied, you can request a replacement or a full refund. Customer satisfaction is our tireless pursuit. If you are dissatisfied with the product, don’t be too quick to leave a negative comment. Contact us! We will show you a sincere attitude and satisfactory solution.
6. 4-piece dryer compatible with Samsung dryer Heater element (DC47-00019A) Thermal fuse (DC96-00887A and DC47-00016A) Thermostat (DC47-00018A) Thermal cut-off fuse and thermostat kit
- Replaceable model: DC47-00019A heating element can be used to replace the following digital components, such as 35001247, 35001119, AP4045884, 11855561, AH2038533, EA2038533, PS2038533, ERDC47-00019A
- Scope of application: 4 pieces of dryer substitutes are especially suitable for Samsung, Whirlpool, Sears, Kenmore, Kitchenaid and Roper dryers
- Your choice: The length of the heating wire is 25% longer than other common dryer replacement parts. The dryer heater replacement kit is made of high-quality materials (metal or stainless steel), tested and has a long service life. The quality you can trust !
- Note: These dryer replacement parts are compatible spare parts (non-original) and the brand names mentioned above and any associated model names are only used to demonstrate compatibility.
- After-sales guarantee: 100% refund guarantee – For whatever reason, you are not satisfied, you can request a replacement or a full refund, do not ask any questions. Happy customers give 4 sets of high rating, your purchase is no The risk brand. The brand team always provides a one-year warranty.
7. 279838 Dryer Heating Element for Whirlpool Kenmore Dryer Heating Element Parts 3392519 3977393 Thermal Fuse & 3387134 3977767 Dryer Thermostat 279838 Replaces (8565582,AP309425)
- 279838 dryer heating elements replaces: 8565582,AP3094254,279837, 3398064, 3403585.heating element is rated at 5400 Watts 240 Volts and has 2- 5/16″ male terminals.
- Ideal fit for many models: The dryer heating element replacement parts fit for most top name brand (Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, KitchenAid, Roper Dryer, Crosley, Estate, Amana, Inglis, Admiral, Magic Chef, Jenn-Air).
- Package included: 1 x 3977767 dryer thermostat, 1 x 3387134 dryer thermostat, 1 x 3392519 dryer thermal fuse, 1 x 3977393 thermal fuse,1 x 279838 dryer heating element
- 279838 heating element is strung with a coiled wire that is made out of a nickel and chrome alloy. The coiled wire on the heating element receives and resists a controlled electric current, which allows the wire to heat up. The heat produced is used to dry the clothes in your dryer. In order to complete this repair you will need a 1/4 inch nut driver and a pair of needle nose pliers. Before starting your installation, disconnect the power supply to your dryer in order to ensure a safe repair.
- Save money ! – Don’t spend hundreds of dollars replacing your dryer when all you need is a kit of replacement parts. Inexpensive way to fix or repair a dryer.
8. 8544771 Dryer Heating Element Replacement for Whirlpool Kenmore, Dryer Repair Kit with 279973 3392519 Thermal Fuse and 279816 Thermostat
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1 x 8544771 heater element, 2 x 3392519 thermal fuse and 1 x 279973 thermal fuse, 1 x 279816 thermostat.
- HIGH QUALITY: The dryer heater replacement set is made of quality material (metal or stainless steel), each replacement part has been well inspected and tested by manufacture.Durable and sturdy, which can be applied for a long time.Please rest assured of buying .
- IDEAL FIT FOR MANY MODELS: The dryer repair heating element replacement parts fit for most top name brand (Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, KitchenAid, Roper Dryer, Crosley, Estate, Amana, Inglis, Admiral, Magic Chef, Jenn-Air).
- REPLACEMENT PART NUMBER:❶8544771 Dryer heater element replace part No.: WP8544771, 8544771, 8544771R, AP6013115, AP3866035, PS11746337, W10836011, WP8544771VP and PS990361
- ❷ 279973 Dryer thermal cut-off fuse kit replace part No.: 279973VP, 3391913, 3404151, 3404152, 3977395, 8318314, 897710, AP3094323
- ❸3392519 Dryer thermal fuse replace part No.: 3388651, 694511, ET401, 80005
- ❹279816 Dryer thermostat replace part No.: 3399848, 3977393, AP3094244, WP279816, 279816, N197
- AFTER-SALES GUARANTEE :Do not spend hundreds of dollars to replace the dryer, high-quality accessories save you time and money,any reason you are not completely satisfied, you can ask for replacement or full refund, there is no problem。Dear friends, use your brain and hands to make your machine work！Please don’t forget to turn off the power during the repair process!
9. DC97-14486A Dryer Heating Element Assembly Replacement for Samsung includes DC47-00019A Element and Thermostats Thermal Fuse Kit Replace DC97-08891A DC9714486A DC97-14486D AP4342351 PS4220205
- ✅【Ideal Replacement】: Want new DC97-14486A Dryer Heater Element Assembly that matches the original, for far less than going back to the dealership? This dryer Heating Element was specifically designed to look and function the same as the original on your Dryer. While this is NOT a genuine Samsung part, it is a direct replacement and it will appear, fit and work like the factory part.
- ✅【Upgraded DC97-14486A Dryer Heating Element Assembly】 – This dryer heater element is made from high-quality stainless steel. It also includes a two-pin connector that plugs directly into the appliance. The length of the heating coil is longer than other common dryer replacement parts and it increases the resistance. It has a longer service life. Replaces the component in your dryer. Helps to restore the functionality of a compatible machine when the electric dryer has stopped heating.
- ✅【Compatible】:Dryer heating element assembly. Includes DC47-00019A heating element, housing duct, DC47-00018A high limit thermostat DC96-00887A thermal fuse, DC47-00016A Thermal Fuse, DC32-00007A Thermistor. Designed to fit specific Samsung manufactured electric dryer models. You can send us Dryer Models Number, we can help you to confirm if it can work or not.
- ✅【Replaces Numbers】: DC97-14486A Dryer heating element assembly replaces DC97-08891A DC9714486A DC97-14486D AH2366820 AP4342351 AP4452178 EA2366820 PS4220205 PS2366820 1795935. the replacement parts is a direct replacement for your dryer.
- ✅【Buy with Confidence】: Money-back guarantee – Whatever the reason, you are not satisfied, you can request for replacement or refund. If you have any problem about your order, please feel free to contact us.
The instructions work for most Samsung dryers, some may have some small differences. Here is how to replace the DC97-14486A heating element:
STEP1: Shut off the power to the dryer before working on it.
STEP2: Remove the two screws securing the top panel to the back of the dryer. Slide the top panel towards the back of the dryer to remove. You will need to remove the front control panel, some model have screws securing this. Remove them and pull up to remove, you should have enough extra wire to set the control panel on top of the dryer to get it out of the way. if not, then disconnect the wires and set it off to the side. Behind where the control panel was there will be four screws that secure the front panel of the dryer to the frame. Remove these four screws.
STEP3: Open the door of the dryer, there will be two screws that need to be removed at the bottom of the door frame area. With those two screws removed you should be able to tilt the front panel forward, remove the connector to the door switch, and remove the front panel.
STEP4: The heating element is located on the bottom right side of the dryer. To remove the element you will need to remove the wires to the heating element, thermal fuse, and thermostat. Then remove the mounting screw in the front and the whole heating element assembly should pull out the front of the dryer.
STEP5:To re-install the heating element you will need to put everything back in the reverse order. To test the heating element, you will need an Ohm meter or multi-meter. A good heating element should read approximately 9-10 ohms. A burned out element will have an infinite resistance, it won’t register anything.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating Thermostat Replacement for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!