992 reviews analysed
1. WRAP-ON Pipe Heating Cable – 3-Feet, 120 Volt, Built-in Thermostat, Low Wattage – 31003
- BUILT-IN THERMOSTAT – Turns the cable on at 38 degrees F and prevents frozen pipes to -50 degrees F – Simply wrap on, insulate and plug in. Insulation sold separately.
- PRESS-TO-TEST BUTTON – Exclusive feature to test cable before or after installation.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – Uses up to 65% less energy at 2 watts per foot vs other cables at 7 watts per foot.
- USE ON ALL RIGID PIPES – PVC, CPVC, copper and metal pipes.
- MADE IN THE USA
Prevents frozen water pipes to –50F. Simply wrap on, insulate and plug in. Engineered for use on metal and rigid plastic pipes. Uses an exclusive Press-To-Test button so you can test the cable before installing. A built-in thermostat turns the cable on at 38F. Proven low-wattage design uses up to 65 percent less energy at 2 watts a foot vs. other cables at 7 watts a foot, and protects to –50F. An exclusive power sensor light glows when the thermostat is closed. Each package contains one ready-to-install pipe heating cable along with installation instructions. To install, you will also need PVC/electrical tape, fiberglass pipe insulation, a tape measure and eye protection. Warning: This cable has been designed for the sole purpose of preventing metal and rigid plastic water filled lines from freezing. DO NOT use this product on fuel lines, drain lines, hoses or buried pipes. Fiberglass pipe wrap is required to complete the installation. Read and follow all instructions. Cables are available in various lengths. See chart to determine the length required for your application.
From the Manufacturer
Pipe Heating Cable – 31003 3Ft. Ul Pipe Heating Cable
2. Easy Heat AHB-013 Cold Weather Valve and Pipe Heating Cable, 3-Feet
- Manufactured in china
- Easy to use
- Highly durable
- Easy Heat pipe heating cable installs quickly and easily to keep water flowing down to -40° F (-40° C)
- Prevents pipe freeze-ups
- Includes heating cable, grounded plug, built in thermostat and instructions
- Designed for rigid plastic and metal pipes up to 1.5” (38mm) in diameter
- Built-in thermostat saves energy by powering the cable only when needed
- Turns on below 38° F (3° C) and off above 45° F (7 ° C)
- Plug indicator light assures the system has power
- Plugs into a standard 120 VAC outlet
- Constructed of weather resistant PVC outer jacket, continuous ground braid and polyethylene inner insulation
- UL listed and CSA certified
3′ automatic pipe heating cable, surface mounted snap action THERMOSTAT activates heat only when needed, heats to 7W per foot, TOTAL: 21W or 175a, for use with plastic or metal pipe, UL & CSA listed.
3. M-D Building Products 4309Pipe Heating Cable with Thermostat, 3-Foot
- This item is a M-D Building Products 4309 3-Foot Pipe Heating Cable with Thermostat
- Purpose of use for Rough Plumbing, pipe-heat-cables
- This product is manufactured in China
- Prevents frozen water pipes to -50°F
- Easy to install just “wrap around” application
- Sensor light shows thermostat is working
- Available in 6 different lengths
- Built in thermostat
This item is a M-D Building Products 4309 3-Foot Pipe Heating Cable with Thermostat. Purpose of use for Rough Plumbing, pipe-heat-cables. This product is manufactured in China.
From the Manufacturer
M-d building products 04309 3′ pipe heating cable with thermostatm-d building products 04309 3′ pipe heating cable with thermostat features: ul and csa approved pipe heating cable designed to prevent water line freeze up ready to install, grounded cord and plug, thermostat controlled, with pilot light 3′. No wrap needed.
4. GardenHOME Pipe and Valve Built-in Thermostat Controlled Heat Tape Cables, 3Feet X 2, Black
- SECURED PROTECTION: Protects pipes from 3-5 feet (0. 91-1. 52 m) and up to 1-1 1/2 inches (25. 4-38. 1 mm) in diameter.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Just put our Icebreaker cable along the pipes to keep ice and coldness away (Recommended for use on water-filled metal and rigid plastic pipes). Grounded cord and plug.
- ENERGY SAVING THERMOSTAT CONTROLLED: The built-in thermostat can sense the temperature of the pipe. It turns the cable on at 38°F and turns it off automatically when the pipe has been heated to a temperature of approximately 45°F.
- ECONOMICAL: Reliable low wattage design saves up to 70% energy than other cables and protects your cable to -50°F.
- DURABLE: Weather resistant PVC outer jacket and inner insulation. It will operate for years without requiring maintenance.
Say goodbye to frozen pipes in the winter with the GardenHOME Pipe Heating Cable 3ft. with Thermostat, designed for preventing water pipes from freezing. This temperature-controlled cable runs along the pipes and valves, thawing frozen pipes. The build-in thermostat will sense the temperature of the pipe and turn the cable on and off, while only using five amps of electricity or less, to provide the most economical solution for frozen pipe disasters. *Our Pipe Heating Cable & Ice Melting Cable prevents your pipes from major repair costs due to cold weather, snow or frozen water damage. *This quick and easy ice-melting kit is ideal for indoor and outdoor use. *It is winter and Subzero resistant, durable and long lasting due to its unique material composition. This Kit prevents congestions and ice backups. *It is easy to install . It operates for years without requiring maintenance. HOW IT WORKS It is thermostat controlled. The built-in thermostat can sense the temperature of the pipe. It turns the cable on at 38° F and turns it off automatically when the pipe is heated to a temperature of approximately 45° F. APPLICATION AREA Used on pipes in House, Garage, Pipes, Garden, Patio and many more! Features • Pre-assembled for easy installation • Protects pipes from 3-5 feet and up to 1-1. 5 inches in diameter • Use on water-filled plastic and metal pipes only • Economical solution to frozen pipe disasters • Weather resistant PVC outer jacket and inner insulation ABOUT US GardenHOME stands for highest quality to the lowest price. We give 30-days MONEY BACK PROMISE! If you are not 100% satisfied!
5. 3 Foot 1/0 AWG 0 Gauge Battery Cable Set – Made in America, Many Wire Lengths to Choose from (3 Foot 5/16″ Ring Terminals)
- MADE IN THE USA – Lifetime crimp warranty! Choose from 5/16″ or 3/8″ ring terminals.
- Each 600V cable set is professionally cut, crimped and heat shrinked with the utmost quality &
- DID YOU KNOW?: Spartan Power also sells their 1/0 AWG cables as singles (not a set). Search: Black or Red 0 Gauge AWG Battery Cable by Spartan Power
- NEED A DIFFERENT SIZE? Spartan Power has 4, 2, 1/0 and 4/0 AWG battery cables that come ready to use!
- Includes one red cable and one black cable with 5/16″ lugs preassembled on both ends. Beveled, seamless tubular, tin plated PANDUIT (USA) copper lugs for superior corrosion and oxidation resistance. BUY AMERICAN!
6. Frost King HC3A Automatic Electric Heat Cable Kits, 3ft x 120V x 7 Watts/ft, 3 Feet, Black
Frost King automatic heat cables with self regulating thermostat keeps pipes from freezing down to as cold as 38 below zero. Available in lengths from 3′ to 30′.
7. HEATIT JHSF 60-feet 120V Self Regulating Pre-assembled Pipe Heating Cable
- JHSF doesn’t work unless the ambient temperature is below 37F/3 degree C. Please test the cable in a cold environment. HEATIT is registered Trademark by zhukeshi(We didn’t authorize other sellers in Amazon.com).
- Suitable for use on plastic and metal water pipes.( including inlet pipe,drain pipe, sewer , palm tree frost protection etc). Self regulating heating cable output will adjust automatically based on the ambient temperature at each point along the cable. No worry about the overheat risk. More Safe. Can be used by straight, spiral and overlap. More functional.
- Pre-assembled, easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat(turn the cable 37F on 50F off), and instructions. 120 volt, 3 watts/ft at 50 degrees F. Energy-efficient. Protect pipes up to 2″ in diameter. For a better freeze protection, at least 1/2 inch thick insulation material is recommended, especially for extremely cold weather.
- ETL approved. 2 ft 18/3 cold lead with plug. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection.The lowest installation temperature of this heating cable is -10 degree C. Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PE (high-low temperature) as out jacket. Ingress Protection 65. Durable
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. Four year limited warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please feel free to contact us in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issue
8. Frost King HC6A 6 Feet Automatic Electric Heat Cable Kits, Black
9. Hydrofarm JSHC48 JumpStart Soil Heating Cable, 48-Feet, Black
- Place in ground to speed germination and seedling growth with gentle heat
- Perfect indoors or out, this cable is 48 feet long, safely encased in a tough, waterproof PVC coating with orange color for visibility
- Cover the cable with 3 to 4 inches of soil, then plant your seeds, seedlings, or plants above this height
- It is designed to last for many seasons, offering an economical and effective solution to the problem of cold weather slowing down your garden
Jump start heating cable – place in ground to heat soil for seed germination – forty eight feet long – bright orange for visibility.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating Cable 3 Feet for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!