Top 10 Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker Disposable Filters
606 reviews analysed
1. Hamilton Beach Permanent Gold Tone Filter, Fits Most 8 to 12-Cup Coffee Makers (80675R/80675 )
The Hamilton Beach Gold Tone Coffee Filter is a permanent filter for BrewStations and many cupcake filter coffee makers.
2. Hamilton Beach Water Filter Pod 6 Pack
For all Hamilton Beach Drip Coffee makers and Brew Stations
3. Hamilton Beach Commercial 1 Cup Pod Coffeemaker, Black, Single Serve Coffee Brewer, HDC200B
4. Hamilton Beach Ensemble 12-Cup Coffeemaker with Glass Carafe, Red
- 12-cup coffeemaker with user-friendly control panel and digital display
- Programmable clock/timer for “wake-up” coffee
- brew-pause function
- Glass carafe with stay-cool handle, measuring marks, and drip-free pour spout
- Nonstick hot plate
- 2-hour automatic shut-off for safety
- easy-to-clean removable parts
- Measures approximately 11 by 8 by 14-inch
- 1-year limited warranty
With its sleek contemporary styling, this 12-cup coffeemaker not only looks good on the kitchen counter, but it also provides an array of convenient features. The machine’s user-friendly control panel and digital display ensure ease of use, while its programmable clock/timer function allows for waking up to the aroma of freshly brewed coffee. A glass carafe comes included, complete with a stay-cool handle, measuring marks up the side, and a drip-free pour spout. For sneaking a quick cup of coffee midbrew, simply remove the carafe from the machine to pause the flow of coffee, then replace the carafe to continue the brewing process–a nice feature, particularly for those in a hurry for that first sip. Other highlights include a nonstick hot plate, two-hour automatic shut-off for safety and peace of mind, cord storage, and easy-to-clean removable parts. The matching Ensemble toaster, can opener, and blender can be purchased separately for a coordinated look. In bold red with stainless-steel accents, the coffeemaker measures approximately 11 by 8 by 14-inch and carries a one-year limited warranty.
5. Hamilton Beach SMALL APPLIANCES 1030390 Stainless Steel/Black Beach Single Cup Hospitality Coffeemaker with 3-Minute Brew Time
Front-loading design permanent brew basket rinses clean optional disposable brew baskets offer even easier cleanup can use 8 oz., 10 oz., or 12 oz. Disposable cup automatic shutoff uses standard 1 cup drip coffee & tea pods commercial rated.
6. Hamilton Beach 40514 40-Cup Coffee Urn
Easy fill, easy clean – this 40-Cup Dispensing Coffee Urn from Hamilton Beach features dual heaters keep coffee hot without overheating, with an illuminated ready light and water/coffee level window.
7. Hamilton Beach Commercial HDC500C Hotel & Hospitality Coffeemaker, Black with Glass Carafe
- Glass carafe holds up to 4 cups of coffee
- Swing out brew basket is perfect for coffee pouches
- The non-stick warming plate will keep coffee warm for up to 30 minutes, then has an auto shut off
- Pause and serve feature allows removal of carafe for serving purposes during brewing process
- Unit comes with glass carafe, swing-out brew basket and standard outlet plug
8. Hamilton Beach 46899A Coffee Maker, One size Stainless steel
- Flexible brewing options. Choose from bold, regular and robust brewing options for a cup tailored to your taste.
- Excellent flavor and extraction. Cone filter allows for water to Travel more evenly through Coffee grounds, preventing dry spots that could compromise taste.
- Automatic Pause and serve. The brewing cycle will pause when the carafe is removed so you can get started drinking your first cup before the whole pot is ready.
- Programmable timer. Set your brew time and strength in advance for wake-up Coffee.
- 10 cup thermal carafe. Stainless Steel carafe with double-wall insulation keeps Coffee hot and tasting fresh Longer
- thumb-activated lid makes pouring easy.
Take the next step in your pursuit of the perfect cup with this Hamilton Beach programmable thermal Coffee maker. This machine brews into a cone-shaped filter for better extraction, and has a Stainless Steel carafe to keep your Coffee warmer for hours.
9. Hamilton Beach 49981A Coffee Maker Single Serve Silver
- Brew your own ground coffee with single-serve scoop filter
- Scoop your favorite ground coffee and brew
- Brews up to 14 ozs. into travel cup or coffee mug
- Durable stainless steel construction. Built-in stand for coffee mugs
- Note-coffee overflows from brew basket would be prevented with use of lesser amount of ground coffee or use the bold setting for flavored, finely ground, premium brand ground coffees, and decaf coffees or when using whole bean coffee, a standard automatic drip coffee grind will yield best results. Be careful not to overgrind, since very finely ground coffee can cause overflow in this unit
Hamilton Beach The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker – 49981
The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker goes where no coffeemaker has gone before, brewing hotter, faster and better-tasting coffee than most gourmet machines out there. And, its benefits don’t stop there. The Scoop Coffeemaker utilizes the simplicity of ground coffee and brews a customizable cup quickly: an 8 oz. cup in less than 90 seconds or a 14 oz. travel mug in under two-and-a-half minutes.
Aside from its versatility in using inexpensive coffee grounds to brew a great-tasting cup, The Scoop Coffeemaker is designed for ultra-simple preparation in three straightforward steps: 1) Scoop 2) Place 3) Brew. It features a steel mesh scoop for filtering freshly ground coffee and comes with a built-in, adjustable stand that flips to accommodate a standard-size cup or a taller travel mug.
All in all, The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker offers affordability and no fuss with lots of options. There’s no need for extra equipment, high-tech buttons or extra equipment, either.
Product Uses & Unique Features
Allowing for Various Coffee Grind Types
The Scoop Coffeemaker doesn’t need pre-packaged K-Cup packs or coffee pods, which can get expensive, and not to mention stale, over time. Instead, it comes with a mesh scoop filter that gives users the choice of any flavor (caramel, hazelnut, vanilla, etc), any brand (Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, etc.) and any strength (Regular or Bold) pleasing to their taste.
Differing Boldness Levels
With The Scoop Coffeemaker, versatility is key. Whether you decide to go with a mainstream brand coffee or stronger premium-brand coffee, you need a machine that understands and quickly adapts. Use the REGULAR setting for a quick basic, automatic drip coffee, or get an upgrade and choose BOLD for more fine grinds, decaf or stronger flavors premium-brand coffee like Starbucks or Melitta. Just remember that the finer the grind, the longer it takes to brew. For bolder coffee, the water passes through at a slower rate, but allows more contact time and better flavor extraction for a better-tasting cup when done brewing.
Measuring Proportions Appropriately
Not sure how much coffee to add when brewing? No worries — each scoop filter is labeled with two measuring lines for exact serving amounts. And more isn’t necessarily better, in this case. Overfilling the scoop doesn’t allow room for brewing and water can overflow and spill over, ultimately meaning weaker coffee.
Adjusting the Cup Size
Before brewing, adjust the L-shaped cup rest to make sure your cup is as close to the dispensing nozzle as possible. For travel mugs, fit the cup rest against the coffeemaker and place your mug on top of the drip tray.
The Scoop Coffeemaker was awarded the “2012 Good Housekeeping Very Innovative Products (VIP) Award” by Good Housekeeping Research Institute. In addition, the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) gave it high rankings for its ability to use coffee grinds, instead of packs or pods, and simultaneously give users the freedom to choose their own flavor, strength and cup size for their coffee.
Product Feature Benefits
- Costs pennies per cup, compared to leading competitors’ single-size packs
- Proportions coffee exactly with single-serve scoop filter
- Brews an 8 oz. cup of coffee in less than 90 seconds
- Built-in adjustable stand holds standard-size cup and taller travel mugs
- One steel mesh scoop filter included; no need for paper filters
- Wide drip tray on base acts as a spill-resistant drain for excess coffee
- Settings for REGULAR (automatic drip) and BOLD coffee
- Durable, stainless steel features ensure coffeemaker’s longevity
- Automatically shuts off after brewing
Tips & Care
Run one or two cycles through the machine before first use. When one cycle is complete, the coffeemaker automatically shuts off. When grinding your own coffee beans, remember to purchase beans that were recently roasted (within a week is best), and grind them every time you brew a fresh cup. When brewing, keep ground coffee below the MAX fill line and do not use more than 14 ounces (410 ml) of water. To stop brewing mid-cycle, press either REGULAR or BOLD, and the unit will shut off. If there is no water in the water reservoir and a brew button is pushed, the unit will not brew.
10. Hamilton Beach (49950C) FlexBrew Coffee Maker, Single Serve & Full Coffee Pot, Compatible with K-Cup Packs or Ground Coffee, Programmable, Includes Permanent Filter
- TWO WAYS TO BREW. Brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the carafe side, or make a cup for yourself using a Keurig* K-Cup pack or grounds on the single-serve side with this 2-in-1 coffee maker
- SINGLE-SERVE: BREW WITH K-CUP PACKS OR WITHOUT. Pack holder and single-serve grounds basket are included. Features cup rest that adjusts to fit tall mugs and doubles as storage. Pack-piercing needle removes for easy cleaning to prevent clogging
- 12-CUP CARAFE SIDE WITH PERMANENT, GOLD-TONE FILTER
- Features programmable timer, auto pause and serve and 2-hour auto shutoff
- SEPARATE WATER RESERVOIRS. Each brewer has its own water reservoir that’s easy to fill and features a water window, so you always know which brewer has how much water
- BREWING FLEXIBILITY. The Hamilton Beach FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker has the option to please fans of all types of coffees and quantities, making it the perfect gift for a home with multiple coffee drinkers. NOTE: Refer user manual and instructional video before use
No two coffee drinkers are the same – so when you make coffee at home, the flexibility to customize how and what you brew is key. From fresh grounds to K-Cup pods, the Hamilton Beach FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker gives you the options to please fans of all types of coffees and quantities. Brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the carafe side, or make a cup for yourself using a single-serve pod or grounds on the single-serve side. Each side has an easy-fill water reservoir with separate windows, so there’s never any confusion or over-filling. You can also choose between regular or bold brew strength on both sides. The full-pot side brews up to 12 cups of coffee using grounds. It includes a programmable clock with 2-hour keep warm cycle and automatic shutoff, automatic pause and serve. The single-serve side can brew up to 10 oz. with a K-cup pod, or 14 oz. travel mug with grounds. A removable cup rest doubles as a storage container for single-serve pods or to hold the gold-tone filter and brew basket.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker Disposable Filters for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!