808 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, and Ice Cream Maker
- Fully automatic frozen yogurt, sorbet, and ice cream maker. Dimensions (LXWXH) : 8.25 x 8.00 x 11.25 inches
- Brushed stainless-steel housing
- heavy-duty motor. BPA Free
- Large ingredient spout for easily adding favorite mix-ins
- Double-insulated 2-quart freezer bowl
- instruction book and recipes included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
What’s Better than a quart of luscious homemade ice cream, sorbet or frozen yogurt? Two quarts! The fully automatic Cuisinart Pure Indulgence makes 2 quarts of your favorite frozen desserts or drinks in as little as 25 minutes.
FREEZING TIME AND BOWL PREPARATION:
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. You can take it out any time for immediate use. In general, freezing time is between 6 hours and 22 hours. To determine whether the bowl is completely frozen, shake it. If you do not hear liquid moving, the cooling liquid is frozen. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. Wrap it in a plastic bag to prevent freezer burn. We recommend that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is coldest. Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
2. Cuisinart ICE-100 Compressor Ice Cream and Gelato Maker
- Fully automatic with a commercial quality compressor. 1-1/2-quart ice cream bowl capacity
- LWH: 16.73 x 12.00 x 9.33,UC LWH: 13.75 x 17.50 x 13.50,MC LWH: 18.00 x 14.25 x 14.25 inches . Weight : 32lbs
- 2 paddles – a gelato paddle for authentic gelato and an ice cream paddle for creamy ice cream
- 60-minute countdown timer with touchpad controls and a blue LCD readout.10-minute keep cool feature keeps your ice cream or gelato cool after timer has gone off
- 1.5 quart capacity
- BPA Free Features: Fully automatic with a commercial quality compressor|1.5 quart capacity|2 paddles for authentic gelato and for creamy ice cream|60-minute countdown timer with touchpad controls and blue LCD readout|10-minute Keep Cool feature keeps your ice cream or gelato cool after the timer has gone off|BPA Free
The Cuisinart Compressor Ice Cream and Gelato Maker
Make decadent ice cream, rich creamy gelato and light sorbet that your family will love, all in the comfort of your own home. The easy to use, fully automatic Cuisinart ICE-100 Ice Cream and Gelato Maker features a commercial-style compressor so you can make batch after batch without waiting. Two unique mixing paddles and a 60-minute countdown timer work to ensure your homemade gelato, ice cream or sorbet has the perfect consistency.
The included recipe book features a variety of flavors to create with the Cuisinart Ice Cream and Gelato Maker. You can also add in your favorite ingredients — be it fresh fruits, chocolate chunks, even brownies — during the mixing process through the see-through lid to make a fabulous frozen treat. Once the timer countdown is complete, the 10-minute Keep Cool cycle begins to keep your ice cream or gelato nice and cool. For optimum consistency, transfer the mixture to an airtight container and chill for a minimum of 2 hours.
Features and Benefits
Add recipe ingredients to the mixing bowl with the easily removable see-through lid and then watch the mixing process in action.
Use to add your favorite toppings and mix-ins, like chocolate chips or nuts, without interrupting the freezing cycle.
Two unique paddles mix and aerate the ingredients in the mixing bowl to create your frozen dessert. The gelato and sorbet paddle perfectly incorporates air in the ingredients and creates richly textured results with intense flavor. Use the ice cream paddle to perfectly churn for smooth, creamy results.
Mixing Bowl with Lift-Out Handle
Anondized aluminum mixing bowl. No need to pre-chill or freeze the bowl prior to use.
Touchpad Control Panel with LCD Readout
When the unit is on, the power button is illuminated by a red LED light. The countdown timer can be set from 10 minutes to 60 minutes. The Start/Stop button can be pressed at any point in the Mixing/Cooling cycle to pause the timer and mixing. The same button can be pressed to continue mixing.
Making Frozen Desserts
- Use Cuisinart recipes included in the Instruction Booklet or use your own recipe, making sure your base does not go over the top dasher on the mixing paddle. Gelato and sorbet bases should be no more than 1 quart and ice cream bases should be no more than 5 cups. The ingredients will increase in volume during the freezing process. For best results, prepare the ingredients in a container from which it is easy to pour.
- Place the mixing bowl into the base.
- Place the ice cream or gelato/sorbet paddle in the mixing bowl so it rests in the center of the bowl.
- Pour ingredients into the mixing bowl.
- Press the Power button to turn the unit on and then set the timer per the recipe. The timer will default to 60 minutes.
- Press the Start/Stop button to begin the Mixing/Cooling cycle.
- Add ingredients such as chips and nuts towards the end of the mixing time once the mixture has begun to thicken.
- Once the set time concludes, the 10-minute Keep Cool cycle will keep your ice cream or gelato cool.
- When the frozen dessert is ready, transfer to a freezer-safe, airtight container for longer storage in the freezer.
Ingredients such as chips and nuts should be added about five minutes before the freezing process is complete in order to fully incorporate them into the frozen mixture. To add a chocolate swirl to the mix, slowly drizzle in hot fudge or melted chocolate.
3. Cuisinart ICE-21 1.5 Quart Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream Maker (White)
- New mixing paddle makes frozen desserts in 20 minutes or less
- Large capacity makes up to 1-1/2-quarts
- Double insulated freezer bowl eliminates the need for ice
- Easy lock transparent lid with large spout makes adding ingredients simple and mess free
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards.Do not use oudoors
From the Manufacturer
Frozen Favorites in Minutes
The heavy-duty motor makes frozen yogurt, ice cream, sorbet – even frozen drinks – in 20 minutes or less.
Pure and Simple Indulgence
Add fresh ingredients to the mixing bowl, turn on the machine, and go. It’s fully automatic. Plus, cleanup is a breeze.
The large capacity mixing bowl lets you make up to 1-1/2 quarts of your favorite smooth and creamy frozen treats.
Features and Benefits
- Ingredient Spout Pour recipe ingredients through the spout. Also use to add ingredients, like chips or nuts, without interrupting the freezing cycle.
- Easy-lock Lid Transparent to let you watch the freezing process as it progresses. Lid is designed to easily lock to base.
- Mixing Paddle Mixes and aerates ingredients in freezer bowl to create frozen desserts or drinks.
- Freezer Bowl Contains cooling liquid within a double insulated wall to create fast and even freezing. Double wall keeps the bowl cool and at an even temperature.
- Base Contains heavy duty motor strong enough to handle ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet, sorbet and frozen drinks.
- Rubber Feet Nonslip feet keep base stationary during use.
- Cord Storage Unused cord is easily pushed into the base to keep counter neat and safe.
Freezing Time and Bowl Preparation
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. It is recommended that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is the coldest. Be sure to place the freezer bowl on a flat surface in its upright position for even freezing.
Generally, freezing time is between 16 hours and 24 hours. Shake the bowl to determine whether it is completely frozen. If you do not hear the liquid within the bowl moving, the cooling liquid is therefore frozen. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. Use the bowl immediately after removing from the freezer. It will begin to quickly defrost once it has been removed for the freezer.
Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
Making Frozen Desserts or Drinks
- Use Cuisinart recipes included in the Instruction Booklet or use your own recipe, making sure it yields 1-1/2 quarts or less.
- Remove the freezer bowl from the freezer and place on the center of the base. The bowl will begin to defrost quickly once it has been removed from the freezer. Use it immediately after removing from freezer.
- Place mixing paddle in freezer bowl. It rests in the center of the bowl, with the circle side facing up.
- Place lid on the base and rotate clockwise until tabs on lid lock in place on base.
- Press On/Off switch to ON position. Freezer bowl will begin to turn.
- Immediately pour ingredients through ingredient spout. NOTE: Ingredients must be added to the freezer bowl after the unit is turned on.
- Frozen desserts or drinks will be done in less than 20 minutes. The time will depend on the recipe and volume of the dessert you are making. When the mixture has thickened to your liking, it is done. If you desire a firmer consistency, transfer the dessert to an airtight container and store in the freezer for two or more hours.
Ingredients such as chips and nuts should be added about 5 minutes before the recipe is complete. Once the dessert has began to thicken, add the ingredients through the ingredient spout. Nuts and other ingredients should be no larger than a chocolate chip.
4. Cuisinart ICE-60W Cool Creations Ice Cream Maker, White
One ice cream maker that has all frozen delights covered – ice cream, gelato, frozen yogurt, and sorbet. Making two quarts of any type in any flavor couldn’t be easier. One-button operation and auto shutoff keep things sweet and simple. Innovative paddle design speeds processing time. Sleek housing makes it look as good as the treats it creates.
5. Nostalgia WICM4L Electric Ice Cream Maker Makes 4-Quarts, Frozen Yogurt, Gelato in Minutes, Made from Real, Light Wood
- 4 quart capacity: great for party time or snack time, This unit makes 4-quarts of delicious ice cream, frozen yogurt or gelato – enough to feed everyone!
- NOSTALGIA ICE CREAM KITS: Unit works perfectly with all Nostalgia ice cream kits – try the Vanilla Crème, Chocolate or Strawberry Ice Cream Mixes (ICP825VAN8PK, ICP825CHOC8PK, ICP825STRAW8PK)
- Cleanup is easy: with a plastic bucket that wipes away messes with ease, cleaning up afterwards is a breeze
- See-thru lid: to store Leftover ice cream in the freezer, a see-thru lid is included that fits on top of the canister
- No manual effort needed: a powerful electric motor does all the churning, so no intensive stirring or manual effort is required!
- Motor lock: the electric motor locks into place, keeping all parts secure
- Recipes: use your own recipes, or follow the recipes included in the manual to get started making delicious and creamy ice cream
Reminiscent of the old fashion ice cream makers of the past, This unit is a fast and easy way to make quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, or gelato. It features a locking motor mount, easy-to-clean bucket and a 4 quart aluminum canister. Simply add your ingredients into the aluminum canister, place in the middle of the bucket, layer with ice and salt and allow the electric motor do the rest. The durable churn paddle produces delicious creamy homemade ice cream, while the easy-clean plastic liner provides easy cleanup. Customize each recipe by adding extras like Strawberry preserves, cookie dough, candy pieces and much more. When done, Use the included lid and lid cap to store leftover ice cream in the freezer.
6. DASH DPIC100GBAQ04 My Pint Ice Cream Maker, Aqua
Customize your homemade ice cream by adding any flavors or toppings you want. The Dash My Pint Ice Cream Maker makes up to 1.6 cups of fresh ice cream. No complicated assembly required with this convenient personal ice cream maker. Just freeze the cooling bowl overnight and pop in your prepared ice cream mixture in the morning. In less than 30 minutes you can enjoy homemade ice cream. Take the included mixing spoon and eat your ice cream right from the cooling bowl. A 1-touch button starts the appliance with no effort necessary so you don’t ever have to monitor your ice cream.
7. Elite Gourmet EIM-924L 4 quart Old Fashioned Bucket Electric Ice Cream Maker One Size Pine
The Elite Gourmet 4Qt. Old Fashioned Electric Ice Cream Maker churns out delicious homemade ice cream in less than 40 minutes. It features a 4-quart heavy duty aluminum canister and a powerful 90-rpm motor, so making ice cream is fast, convenient and fun for the whole family! It’s great for entertaining at family parties, BBQ’s and picnics using all of your favorite ice cream, sorbet, gelato and even frozen yogurt recipes. The motor turns a six-fin paddle that whips air into the ingredients producing a smooth, rich soft serve ice cream. The paddle quickly crushes cookies, fruit, chocolate chips or a variety of other yummy toppings and thoroughly integrates them into the mixture. The old-fashioned pine wood bucket holds ice and rock salt, keeping the canister at the optimal 10°F temperature. All parts conveniently remove for easy cleaning.
8. Hamilton Beach Ice Cream Maker, 1.5-Quart, Red (68881Z)
With Hamilton Beach Ice Cream Makers, you can enjoy creating homemade ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet and gelato in your own kitchen. Just add your favorite ingredients, sit back and relax-you’ll be scooping delicious ice-cold desserts in no time. Smart design touches make Hamilton Beach Ice Cream Makers easy to use, even if you’re a beginner. Simple-to-follow recipes are included with these popular ice cream makers, so your family can make all kinds of delectable treats right from the start.
9. HB Soft Ice Cream Maker Blue
Hamilton Beach Half Pint Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker
10. Hamilton Beach (72850) Food Processor Mini Chopper, 3 Cup, Electric, Black
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE. No difficult twisting or locking – just stack the bowl and blade on the base, then place the lid on top.
- FRESH INGREDIENTS IN ONE STEP. Simply press the patented lid for chopping action.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE CHOPPING ACTION. Stainless steel blades and powerful 350 watt motor can handle even the toughest ingredients.
- BUILT-IN OIL DISPENSER. Allows you to add liquids to the bowl during processing, great for homemade dressings.
- EASY TO CLEAN. Bowl, lid and blade are dishwasher safe.
Hamilton Beach food choppers speed food prep by handling the chopping, mincing and mixing for you. Don’t let the compact, lightweight design fool you. These popular food choppers are powerful enough to take on onions, herbs, nuts, garlic and more. You can even use these food choppers to puree sauces and baby food. Hamilton Beach food choppers’ stainless steel chopping blades provide powerful, reliable results. Plus, they’re easy to use and clean — the bowl, lid and chopping blade are dishwasher safe, and the hideaway cord cuts countertop clutter. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot surface including stove
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hamilton Beach Brands 68320 Ice Cream Maker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!