636 reviews analysed
1. Hamilton Beach 33969A 6-Quart Programmable Set & Forget w/Temperature Probe Slow Cooker Stainless Steel
- NOT YOUR MOM’S SLOW COOKER: Smart technology allows you to cook a recipe to either a desired cooking time or specific temperature, before automatically switching to Warm when it’s done.
- PATENTED TEMPERATURE PROBE: Place the temperature probe into large cuts of meat to cook to a precise temperature. The control panel will display the food’s exact temperature as it cooks.
- CLIP-TIGHT GASKET LID: The lid clips securely in place, perfect for taking the slow cooker to a party, potluck or tailgate. The tight seal helps prevent messy spills along the way.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Removable and dishwasher safe crock and glass lid make cleanup simple and power interrupt protection keeps slow cooker on during a brief power outage
- 6 QUART CAPACITY: Spacious size is perfect for a 6 lb. chicken or 4 lb. roast.
In addition to offering modern convenience, the Set & Forget Programmable Slow Cooker has three choices for easy, automatic cooking: program, probe and manual mode. On busy days, program the cooking time and Set & Forget Slow Cooker automatically shifts to keep warm when the cooking time is up. Cooking a large cut of meat like pot roast, chicken, or pork tenderloin? Insert the probe, set the desired meat temperature and the Set & Forget Slow Cooker automatically shifts to keep warm when the temperature is reached. For traditional slow cooking, manually select the high, low or warm temperature without setting a cooking time.
By Hamilton Beach
2. Hamilton Beach 33662 Stovetop Sear & Cook Slow Cooker 6 quart Capacity Stainless Steel
- 6 quart Capacity
- Flexible programming – more programming options than Crock-Pot Smart-Pot*
- Sear or brown meat on your stovetop… Then finish meal in your slow cooker
- Removable nonstick aluminum pan cooks directly on gas, electric, or ceramic stovetops and is oven safe
- Mix and match temperature settings with your choice of cooking times
- Easy-clean touch pad
- Automatic keep Warm – when cooking time is up, it automatically shifts to Warm
- * Crock-Pot and Smart-Pot are registered trademarks of Sunbeam products, Inc. Use of the Crock-Pot or Smart-Pot trademark does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by Sunbeam products, Inc.
Flexible programming – more programming options than Crock-Pot Smart-Pot*. sear or brown meat on your stovetop… Then finish meal in your slow cooker. Removable nonstick aluminum pan cooks directly on gas, electric, or ceramic stovetops and is oven safe. Mix and match temperature settings with your choice of cooking times. Easy-clean touch pad. One-pan convenience – Start and finish your meal in the same pan. * Crock-Pot and Smart-Pot are registered trademarks of Sunbeam products, Inc. Use of the Crock-Pot or Smart-Pot trademark does not imply any affiliation with or Endorsement by Sunbeam products, Inc.
3. Hamilton Beach 8 Quart Programmable Countdown Slow Cooker (33480)
Cook any slow cooker recipe effortlessly, and in the time you need it. Easily schedule your meal to be ready when you want it with programmable times ranging from 30 minutes to 18 hours and low or high heat settings
4. Hamilton Beach 33231 Programmable Slow Cooker 3 Quart Black
Enjoy hands-free cooking while meals practically make themselves; simply add your ingredients, choose between the low or high settings and let the slow cooker do the rest.
5. Hamilton Beach 33461 Stay or Go 6-Quart Portable Slow Cooker
From soup day Saturdays to an occasional party pot roast, the Hamilton Beach stay or go 6 quart lid latch strap slow cooker has you covered. Fabulous for home use but flexible enough to take on the Road, This slow cooker is designed to meet your needs.
6. Hamilton Beach 33140V 4-Quart Slow Cooker
Hamilton Beach Slow Cookers are essential for cooking hot, delicious meals without dinnertime stress. These easy-to-use slow cookers save you time and energy by making flavorful foods while you go about your routine, without the nonstop attention and extensive preparation that’s often needed for traditional cooking.
7. Hamilton Beach Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker With Temperature Probe, 6-Quart (33967)
- 6-quart programmable slow cooker with LED digital control panel, 110 V
- 3 automatic-cooking options–program, manual, or probe; automatic keep-warm
- Power-interrupt protection; clip-on spoon; clip-tight gasket lid; side handles for safe transport
- Dishwasher-safe stoneware and tempered-glass lid; user manual with recipes included
- Measures approximately 10-2/5 by 16 by 16 inches; 1-year limited warranty.For any further queries please contact Hamilton Beach’s Customer Support Number:1-800-851-8900
Hamilton Beach Set & Forget 6 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker with Spoon/Lid – 33967
Satisfy your appetite for restaurant-quality meals and skip the big bill. With a little advanced preparation and the Set & Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, a deliciously satisfying homemade dinner will be ready to eat when you walk in the door.
To make dinnertime easy, the Set & Forget Programmable Slow Cooker offers you three cooking choices: a program mode, a probe mode, and a manual mode. On busy days, program the cooking time and the Set & Forget Slow Cooker automatically shifts to keep warm when the cooking time is up. Cooking a large cut of meat like pot roast, chicken, or pork tenderloin? Insert the probe, set the desired meat temperature and the Set & Forget Slow Cooker automatically shifts to keep warm when the temperature is reached. For traditional slow cooking, manually select the high, low or warm temperature without setting a cooking time.
After you master all the cooking flexibility the Set & Forget Programmable Slow Cooker offers, you may want to take your meals on the road to parties or potlucks. But when it comes to toting hot meals along, spills can be a concern. With the travel-friendly Set & Forget Slow Cooker, messes aren’t an issue. When you need to take home-cooked meal out of the house, the Set & Forget Slow Cooker’s clip-locked, secure lid has a tight seal to help ensure that your shirt and your car arrive without a messy spill. In or out of the house, the Set & Forget Programmable Slow Cooker not only makes slow cooking easy, it has travel neatly wrapped up.
PRODUCT FEATURE BENEFITS
- Three choices for easy, automatic cooking: program mode, probe mode, and manual mode
- Probe mode is perfect for cooking large cuts of meat or for recipes that require food to reach a certain temperature
- The thermometer probe reads the actual temperature of food as it cooks; the temperature is displayed on the slow cooker control panel
- Travel-friendly design secures contents en route to parties, potlucks, family gatherings and tailgating
- The lid securely seals in place with sturdy wire clips on each handle. Convenient serving spoon clips onto lid for easy access
- 6 quart removable stoneware crock fits a 6 lb. chicken or a 4 lb. roast
- Wraparound, even heat cooks food evenly and consistently
- Full-grip handles make carrying heavy meals easier
- Power interrupt protection keeps slow cooker on during a brief power outage
Using the Program Mode
If you’ll be busy or away when your food is finished cooking, use the PROGRAM mode. It’s easy. Simply input the amount of time your food needs to cook and select the HIGH or LOW heat setting. As food cooks, the illuminated display on the control panel will alternate between the heat setting and the remaining time. When the cooking cycle is complete, the Set & Forget Programmable Slow Cooker will automatically shift to WARM setting.
Using the Probe Mode
For many foods, especially large cuts of meat, the internal temperature is the best test for doneness. The temperature probe takes the guesswork out of slow cooking. Select the desired internal food temperature and the slow cooker will automatically shift to WARM once the temperature is reached. By using the cooking guide for the PROBE mode below, you can estimate the amount of time the food will need to cook:
NOTE: For 6-quart slow cooker only. Adjust the size and weight of food. If cooking dense vegetables (such as potatoes or other root vegetables) with meats, check for doneness when desired meat temperature is reached. These types of vegetables may take longer to cook when cooked with meats/foods such as those listed in the Cooking Guide above.
Using the Manual Mode
On days when you want to keep things simple, you can simply select between the HIGH and LOW heat setting to cook your food. When your food is ready, turn the unit OFF or select the WARM setting until you’re ready to serve your food.
SLOW COOKER TIPS
If you’re not familiar with slow cooking, there are a few things you should know about this method of cooking. First, how high you fill the crock (sometimes called the insert pan, stoneware, cookware or vessel) is important. To prevent overcooking, the crock should be filled half-full to no more than one inch from the rim. However, this does not mean to fill the crock with liquid. If cooking soups or stews, leave a 2-inch (5 cm) space between the top of the crock and the food so the recipe can come to a simmer.
Secondly, if you lift the lid during cooking, your cooking time will increase due to heat loss. Unless your recipe specifically calls for stirring, resist lifting the lid. Last but not least, if you want to store leftovers after cooking, do NOT place the entire crock in the refrigerator since contents will take too long to cool. Instead, divide leftovers into smaller containers and place in the refrigerator.
A slow cooker is great for foods that are not naturally tender, such as meat with a lot of connective tissue. These are the least-expensive cuts but also the most flavorful. Like braising, slow cookers tenderize meat slowly as it cooks. If you choose cuts such as chuck roast, pork butt, short ribs or chicken thighs, you won’t be disappointed with the results. If fat is an issue, refrigerate the contents after cooking and skim off the extra fat before serving. Note: you must thaw frozen meat and poultry before adding it to the slow cooker.
Cooking Side Dishes or Dessert
Main courses, soups and “one-pot” meals are not the only things that slow cookers are great for preparing. They are also perfect for making side dishes and dessert, especially when your main oven is full. Check out the recipes found at HamiltonBeach.com that were developed and tested by the culinary experts in the Hamilton Beach Test Kitchen.
How to Adapt Recipes
You can convert your favorite recipes to slow cooker recipes if you learn these important differences first:
- Liquids do not evaporate in a slow cooker. So unless you are cooking rice, pasta, or beans, reduce amount of liquid to 1/2 of the amount called for in your recipe.
- Fresh vegetables produce the most desirable results. Potatoes, carrots, onions and garlic should be washed and cut in uniform pieces, then placed in the bottom of the crock. Canned and frozen vegetables take less time to cook and can produce overcooked dishes.
- Ground beef should be browned and drained before slow cooking to remove grease.
- Tender foods such as pasta, asparagus and snow peas should be added in the last hour of cooking.
- Dairy products such as cheese, milk, and sour cream should be added in the last half hour of cooking.
- Seafood such as shrimp, scallops, and fish should be added in the last 15-30 minutes of cooking.
CARE AND CLEANING
The removable stoneware crock and the lid are dishwasher safe. To clean the base, unplug and let cool, and then wipe it down with a damp cloth. Do not immerse the cord, plug or base in any liquid. Some slow cookers have steam vent holes in their lids; the Set & Forget Programmable Slow Cooker has a probe hole. If you are not inserting the probe for using probe mode, leave the hole open and do not plug it with paper towels or other objects. Vent holes allow steam to escape and the wattage of the unit has been adjusted to compensate for any heat loss.
Which Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker is Right for You?
|Manual Slow Cookers||Programmable Slow Cookers|
|33262 Stay or Go 6-Quart Slow Cooker||33135 3-in-1 Slow Cooker with 2, 4, and 6-Quart Crocks||33967 Set ‘n Forget 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker||33969 Set and Forget 6-Quart Slow Cooker||33265 6-Quart Programmable Insulated Slow Cooker|
|Quart Size||6 Quart||Interchangable 2, 4, and 6-Quart Crocks||6 Quart||6 Quart||6 Quart|
|Clips for easy, no spill portability||✔||✔||✔|
|Removable stovetop safe insert for searing and browning||✔|
|Advanced Programmable Mode||✔||✔||✔|
|Probe for checking internal meat temperature||✔||✔|
|Additional Features||Adjustable cooking capacity- pick your quart size for each meal||Insulated cool wall base and cool-touch base handles|
8. Hamilton Beach 33861 Programmable Slow Cooker, 6 Quart, Dual Digital Timer, Stainless Steel
- Programmable Flex Cook mode: Select 1st heat setting & cooking time then select 2nd heat setting & cooking time. After timer ends, it shifts to warm
- 3 slow cooker cooking options:- Flex Cook Mode: program 2 heat settings & cooking times for customized cooking- Program: select 1 heat setting & cooking time- Manual: high, low, warm settings
- Stay or go clip-tight sealed lid for easy transport
- Dishwasher safe stoneware & glass lid
- 6 quart crock perfect pot size for 6 lb. Chicken or 4 lb. Roast
Finally, a slow cooker that lets you program timing and heat setting to fit your schedule and your cooking style. With the Flex Cook Slow Cooker from Hamilton Beach, you can program two different heat settings and time durations in one cooking cycle, giving you greater flexibility in cooking your favorite recipes. For example, you can cook on high three hours, then low for six hours, or cook on low for four hours, then high for two.
9. Hamilton Beach 33265 6-Quart Programmable Cool-Surround Slow Cooker
“What’s for dinner?” Slow cookers help solve this dilemma that every one can face on weeknights. With the Insulated Stovetop Programmable Slow Cooker in the cooking arsenal, coming home to a hot, table-ready dinner is as simple as adding ingredients in the morning or over lunch. A slow cooker brings a “no-watch” convenience to preparing meals, but many worry about the hot exteriors when picking up the appliance. The Insulated Programmable Stovetop Slow Cooker from Hamilton Beach has this problem solved. Its base is insulated to help keep most of the heat on the inside, where it’s needed most. Along with its cool design, the Insulated Programmable Stovetop Slow Cooker is equipped with a nonstick removable pan that goes on the stovetop for easy browning. More lightweight than traditional stoneware, the aluminum insert pan offers cooks the benefit of fast, even heating on the stovetop and eliminates the need to clean a second pan afterwards. Stright from the stove to the Insulated Programmable Slow Cooker Not only is the Insulated Programmable Stovetop Slow Cooker full of smart ideas to make cooking easier, it was also designed with simple programmability in mind. An intuitive control panel makes setting the time and temperature a simple matter of pressing a few buttons, and the cooker’s even heating performance ensures that meals come out the way you want them to: tender and delicious. Cool-surround base keeps the sides cool Sear or brown meat on your stovetop then finish meal in your slow cooker Nonstick aluminum insert pan and dishwasher safe lid make cleaning a snap Reduced energy consumption – Hamilton Beach’s most energy efficient slow cooker! Simple programmability – just set the time and temperature We are an authorized Hamilton Beach dealer
10. Hamilton Beach 33957 Programmable Stay or Go Slow Cooker, 5-Quart, Silver
Hamilton Beach’s 5 Qt Portable Slow Cooker offers convenience and ease for your next party. The oval shape is perfect for a 5lb chicken or 3lb roast.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hamilton Beach 6Qt Crock Pot Liner for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!