642 reviews analysed
1. Hamilton Beach 63325 6-Speed Stand Mixer
Hamilton Beach Stand Mixers save you time and energy while providing outstanding results. All Hamilton Beach Stand Mixers are designed for tough mixing and can handle even the thickest cookie or bread dough. Whatever stand mixer you choose, a variety of attachments are included from traditional and wire beaters to dough hooks.
2. Hamilton Beach 63392 Stand Mixer, 7 Speeds with Whisk, Dough Hook, Flat Beater Attachments, 4 Quart, Silver
- COMPLETE BOWL COVERAGE. Mix hands-free with excellent results every time. Planetary mixing action rotates the beaters around the 4 quart, stainless steel bowl, for even and complete mixing. No scraping necessary.
- BETTER MIXING THAN 2-BEATER STAND MIXERS. This stand mixer has the same mixing action as KitchenAid stand mixers*. Tilt-up head for adding ingredients and changing attachments quickly.
- POWERFUL 300 WATT MOTOR. Mix thick batters and doughs like breads, cookies and more with ease.
- DOUGH HOOK , WHISK AND FLAT BEATER INCLUDED. For more mixing versatility. Flat beater and dough hook are nonstick, and all three attachments are dishwasher-safe. A splatter shield guards against messy drips, drops and spills.
- 7 SPEEDS & MIXING GUIDE. Seven speeds lets you go from a slow stir to a fast mix, with exact control at each one. Plus, a helpful guide at the mixer’s top lets you know which speed to use for various mixing methods.
Built for a variety of batters and mixes, this Hamilton Beach Stand Mixer can do everything from whip delicate meringues to mix sticky bread dough. The powerful 300 watt motor can handle the thickest of ingredients, including those peanut butter chocolate chip cookies your family devours. And the best part is, you never have to scrape the bowl or hand-mix at the end – the planetary mixing action rotates the beaters around the entire bowl, for even and complete mixing. Seven speeds lets you go from a slow stir to a fast mix, with exact control at each one. Plus, a helpful guide at the mixer’s top lets you know which speed to use for various mixing methods. Nonslip feet keep the mixer still while in use, and the splatter shield guards against messy drips, drops and spills. Attachments include a flat beater, dough hook and whisk. All attachments, as well as the stainless steel 4-quart mixing bowl, are dishwasher safe for fast cleanup.
3. Hamilton Beach Classic Hand and Stand Mixer, 4 Quarts, 6 Speeds with QuickBurst, 290 Watts, Bowl Rest, Black and Stainless (64651), New
- Two in one: lightweight hand mixer easily detaches from the base for extra mixing versatility to tackle any baking recipe.
- Mix with ease: with 290 watts peak power and 6 adjustable speeds, plus Quick burst, you can tailor your kitchen mixer to take on any task at hand, from a fast whip to a slow stir.
- Comfort and control: bowl rest feature allows the hand mixer to sit on the edge of the bowl to eliminate messy drips. The shift & stir feature rotates the bowl for thorough mixing.
- 4-Quart bowl: This hand and stand mixer comes with a stainless steel bowl large enough to accommodate your favorite recipes while still fitting comfortably into your dishwasher.
- Versatile attachments: kitchen mixer set includes traditional beaters, whisk, and dough hooks.
The Hamilton Beach classic stand mixer lets you determine the best tool for the job. Mixing a batch of sticky cookie dough? Let the stand mixer do the work. Whipping up a quick dressing? Unlock the hand mixer from the base for the fast results You want. A variety of attachments, including classic beaters, whisk, and dough hooks, add to its versatility. Six speeds and quickest let you tailor your mixing for anything from perfectly fluffy frosting to bread or pasta dough. 4-Quart stainless steel bowl is big enough to mix your favorite recipes while still fitting easily into your refrigerator. Bowl rest stabilizer and shift & stir bowl add to comfort and ease of use so you can get baking in no time!
4. Hamilton Beach 63390 Stand Mixer
Hamilton Beach Stand Mixers save you time and energy while providing outstanding results. All Hamilton Beach Stand Mixers are designed for tough mixing and can handle even the thickest cookie or bread dough.
5. Hamilton Beach 63232 Eclectrics All-Metal Stand Mixer – Red
- Same mixing action as KitchenAid stand mixers*. Planetary mixing action rotates the beaters around for even and complete bowl coverage.
- 12 speed settings. Hamilton Beach eclectrics stand mixers let you go from a slow stir to a fast whip, excellent for mixing anything from sticky bread dough to light whipped cream.
- Designed for durability. Eclectrics stand mixers give you a powerful 400-watt motor and a built-to-last die-cast metal finish.
- 4. 5 quart stainless steel bowl with handle. Large enough to mix dough for your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe, loaves of fresh bread, pans of birthday cake batter or mashed potatoes for your Thanksgiving guests.
- Accessories included. Stand mixer attachments include a flat beater, dough hook, whisk and pouring shield to protect/guard against splatters.
- *Kitchenaid is the registered trademark of Whirlpool properties Use of the KitchenAid trademark does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by KitchenAid or Whirlpool properties
Hamilton Beach eclectrics stand mixers let you masterfully mix, whip, knead and create your favorite from-scratch baked goods and homemade recipes, thanks to planetary mixing action, 12 speeds and a powerful 400 watt motor.
6. Hamilton Beach Counter Top Oven with Convection & Rotisserie Extra Large Capacity – 31101
7. Hamilton Beach Classic Hand/Stand Mixer, Red
8. Hamilton Beach 64650 6 Speed Classic Stand/Hand Mixer, Silver
This versatile mixer allows you to use the hand mixer alone or position it on the stand for hands-free use. With 290 watts of power, 6 speed settings and an attachment set, this mixer thoroughly blends ingredients.
- From our expanded online assortment; not available in all Best Buy stores
- 290 watts of peak power
- 6 speeds
- 4-qt. Shift & Stir bowl
- Bowl rest
- Attachment set
|Product Weight||8 lbs.|
|Number of Speeds||6|
9. Hamilton Beach Countertop Oven with Convection and Rotisserie (Discontinued)
- Extra large capacity fits tw 12 inch pizzas, two 9×13 casseroles or two cakepans.
- Includes two cooking racks, two baking pans, broiler racks and rotisserie accessories.
- Bake and broil with two hour timer settings.
- Revolving rotisserie meat self bastes as it turns-fits a 5lb chicken.
- Convection setting bakes faster and more evenly than traditional oven.
Hamilton Beach Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie 31100
Small enough to fit on your kitchen counter, but large enough to help you prepare for any meal or party, the Hamilton Beach Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie boasts full-size oven performance in compact, energy-efficient form.
Designed with both kitchen style and practicality in mind, the Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie is portable and countertop convenient. It’s packed with versatile cooking options that range from baking cakes to crisping cookies to broiling salmon to roasting an entire 5 lb. chicken, roast or pork. There’s no need to spend extra time cooking separate meals for the pickier ones, either. The wide interior and adjustable cooking racks provide double the space for cooking multiple foods at once.
What’s more, this oven is ideal for anyone, anywhere and anytime. It can replace the microwave in your office, offer easy cooking access for the elderly, serve as a staple for apartment dwellers or provide snack enthusiasts with a little added treat.
PRODUCT FEATURE BENEFITS
- Uses 49% less energy than a typical kitchen oven
- Extra-large capacity accommodates two 12″ pizzas, two 9″x13″ casseroles, two cake pans, two sheets of cookies or a 5 lb. chicken
- Easy-clean, nonstick oven interior
- Includes two oven racks, large enamel-coated baking pan, small baking pan and broil rack
- Broil rack also stacks directly on small baking pan for roasting meats
- Includes rotisserie accessories: rotisserie lift and forks with rod (skewer) Slide-out, full-width crumb/drip tray
- Easy-to-read temperature dial on front control panel can be adjusted to desired or pre-set temperatures
- Easy-to-read function dial on front control panel can be adjusted to four pre-programmed settings: BAKE, CONVECTION, BROIL, ROTISSERIE
- Power indicator light
- 2-hour cooking timer with audible tone and automatic shutoff
Gives You the Choice of Bake, Convection, Broil or Rotisserie
Don’t want to heat up the entire kitchen or slave away over a hot burner? No sweat – the Hamilton Beach Countertop Oven provides extra capacity for second oven convenience as well as four ways to cook: BAKE, CONVECTION, BROIL and ROTISSERIE.
Doubles Your Baking Options with Convection Technology
A 9″x13″ baking pan can be found in most kitchens in North America, used for making everything from lasagna to brownies. Not only does this oven fit two 9″x13″ pans at once, unlike conventional ovens without convection technology, the Countertop Oven with Convection comes fully equipped. Instead of having heat come from just one central area and no fan to “stir-up” or circulate air evenly all over, this oven’s convection technology utilizes a top and bottom heating element and a built-in fan to distribute heat evenly for a uniform temperature. That way, bakers can choose between traditional baking – ideal for cupcakes, cakes and soft baked goods – or convection baking – ideal for a crispy pizzas, cookies or even taquitos.
For light and fluffy soft baked goods like cupcakes, cakes or pastries, follow these BAKE directions. For crispier foods like pizzas or cookies, use CONVECTION BAKE, which forces more air to circulate in the oven, so foods will cook faster at the same oven temperature:
- Before setting to BROIL, place food directly on small baking pan or on broil rack stacked directly on small baking pan and place in oven. DO NOT PREHEAT.
- Set the TEMPERATURE to BROIL/ROTISSERIE.
- Set FUNCTION to BROIL. Note: Only upper heating elements will be on in BROIL mode.
- BROIL: Rotate Timer past 40 minutes, then to desired broiling time or rotate to STAY ON.
- Note: Turn food when browned or halfway through cooking time.
For roasted chicken, beef roast or pork roast, follow these ROTISSERIE directions:
- Before setting to ROTISSERIE, slide large coated baking pan in lowest rack position.
- Tie chicken and large pieces of meat tightly with cotton string to prevent meat from hitting baking pan. For further instructions, search World Wide Web on “How to Truss a Chicken for Rotisserie.”
- Insert Rotisserie rod lengthwise into center of meat, and insert rotisserie forks on rod lengthwise into lower bottom half of meat. Make sure meat is centered evenly between rotisserie rod and fork ends, and tighten screws on rotisserie forks.
- Manually insert pointed end of rod holding chicken into oven rotisserie insert, rotating the rod as needed to fit and then place square end of rod into slot in bracket on left side.
- Set TEMPERATURE to BROIL/ROTISSERIE.
- Set FUNCTION to ROTISSERIE
- BAKE: Rotate Timer past 40 minutes, then set Timer to desired time or rotate to STAY ON.
Note: Only upper heating elements will be on during ROTISSERIE mode.
- To remove cooked meat from oven, place rotisserie lift with hooks under rotisserie rod. Lift and slide rotisserie rod to the left and remove from oven.
- Place meat on a clean surface to cool slightly, and using oven mitts, unscrew rotisserie forks and remove rotisserie rod.
- Slide meat onto cutting surface or serving tray before carving.
Makes Leftovers Delicious and Appealing
Too tired to cook or plan out your next meal? No worries – resorting to leftovers for dinner doesn’t have to mean a mushy or unexciting meal any longer. In fact, this oven effortlessly caters to your hectic schedule. Simply set from 300° to 350° to quickly reheat biscuits, leftover roasts or casseroles and set to 150° to keep food warm while you’re waiting for guests to arrive or busy multitasking.
Full-Performance Ovens Preferred Over Toaster Ovens
Significant numbers of American consumers use their toaster ovens for more than just toast, and many are also eating at home to save money, eat healthier and manage ingredients. Look no further, the Hamilton Beach Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie combines all these features into one. With an extra-large capacity to fit an entire meal for a family of four, additional BROIL settings for the health-conscious and offering four ways to cook, this appliance satisfies the palate, the diet and the budget.
The full-width crumb/drip tray slides out from the front, allowing easy washing. For the best oven performance, cleaning should be done regularly. Unplug first and allow oven to cool before interior and exterior cleaning. For interior cleaning: wipe oven walls, bottom tray and glass door with a damp, soapy cloth, but do not scratch or damage heating element tube. Repeat with a damp, clean cloth. All removable parts should be hand washed in warm, soapy water as well. For stubborn interior stains, use a plastic scouring pad. For exterior cleaning: wipe oven walls with a damp cloth, but do not use abrasive cleansers or metal scouring pads; this can scrape/scratch the surface.
TIPS & CARE
Before cooking with the oven, always PREHEAT for approximately 5 minutes. Check pan manufacturer’s directions for oven-safe rating. Do not cover the crumb/drip tray or any part of the oven in aluminum foil (causes overheating); however, use of aluminum foil to partially cover casseroles or some foods is acceptable. Visit foodsafety.gov for more safe cooking temperature information.
10. Hamilton Beach Power Deluxe Mixer 64699 (1, Red)
Dimensions & Weight
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hamilton Beach 63325 Attachments for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!