Top 6 Hamilton Beach 52254
934 reviews analysed
1. Hamilton Beach Blender Gasket
Hamilton Beach Blender Gasket
2. Hamilton Beach 31123D Easy Reach Toaster Oven Silver
- EASY ACCESS TO FOOD AND COUNTERTOP. The roll-top door moves up and out of the way so you can have safe, easy access to your food before, during and after cooking.
- EASY TO KEEP CLEAN. Door is up and out of the way of messy spills and drips.
- CONVECTION, BAKE, BROIL & TOAST. 2 rack positions and included bake pan makes it easy to get started on cooking a variety of foods.
- FITS 6 SLICES OF TOAST, 12” PIZZA AND 9”x11” BAKE PAN. Spacious interior gives you room for cooking everything from snacks to side dishes.
- EASY-TO-USE CONTOURED KNOBS. Not only is this new design easier to maneuver, but they’re safer too.
You won’t find a design like the Hamilton Beach Easy Reach Toaster Oven with Roll-Top Door anywhere else. Its unique and large opening makes food easy to reach. And since the door opens above the oven, it frees up your countertop space in front. Best of all, it’s easy to keep clean because food can’t spill on the door. Contoured dials are easy to grip and turn, making it simple to switch between bake, broil and toast settings. The stay-on setting is safer thanks to a stop mechanism that prevents the knob from being turned to stay-on by accident.Care- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they are closely supervised and instructed concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance. . Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs. To protect against electric shock, do not immerse cord, plug, or toaster oven in water or other liquid. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before cleaning appliance and putting on or taking off parts. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged supply cord or plug, or after the appliance malfunctions or has been dropped or damaged in any manner. Supply cord replacement and repairs must be conducted by the manufacturer, its service agent, or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard. Call the provided customer service number for information on examination, repair, or adjustment. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the appliance manufacturer may cause injuries. Do not use outdoors. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter or touch hot surfaces. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner or in a heated oven. Extreme caution must be used when moving an appliance containing hot oil or other hot liquids. Use extreme caution when removing pan or disposing of hot grease. Do not clean with metal scouring pads. Pieces can break off the pad and touch electrical parts, creating a risk of electrical shock. Oversize foods or metal utensils must not be inserted in a toaster oven as they may create a fire or risk of electric shock.
3. Hamilton Beach 3121-207-1300 Black Bottom Plastic Cap
Hamilton Beach 3121-207-1300 black bottom cap for 908 and 909 commercial blenders. Replaces metal cap, which is no longer available.
4. Hamilton Beach Professional 31240 Toaster Countertop Oven Convection, fits 6 Slices of Bread, Large, Stainless Steel
- Integrated temperature probe: use the temperature probe to continually track meat’s internal temperature as it cooks to ensure it reaches your desired doneness.
- Spacious capacity: countertop oven can fit a 12” pizza, a whole chicken or up to six slices of bread.
- 7 settings: versatile cook settings include convection, bake, broil, Warm, reheat, toast and bagel. 3 rack positions offer complete cooking flexibility.
- Digital display: tracks the oven’s temperature and the temperature of your food when using the probe, minimizing the chances of overcooking, while the digital timer counts down.
- 3 year Limited warranty: Hamilton Beach professional digital countertop oven’s exceptional performance and superior durability is backed by a 3 year Limited warranty.
Hamilton Beach countertop ovens are efficient, attractive additions to your busy kitchen, thanks to their ability to maximize power, efficiency and convenience. Hamilton Beach ovens incorporate a variety of practical features and temperature options for incredible versatility. Whether you want a revolving Rotisserie for juicy meat or a convection oven for quick, crispy pizza, Hamilton Beach has the countertop oven for you.
5. Hamilton Beach 31099900000 Container Gasket for Model 990 Blender
Hamilton Beach OEM Replacement Part; Container Gasket
6. Hamilton Beach 31107D Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie, Large, Stainless Steel
- Extra-large capacity. Fit Two 12” pizzas, two 9” x 13” casseroles, or two cake pans.
- Revolving rotisserie. Self-basting rotisserie locks in your food’s flavor and juices, while turning the outside brown and crispy. Fits a 5 lb. Chicken.
- Convection. Bakes faster and more evenly than a traditional oven.
- Bake & broil settings with 2-hour auto shutoff. Includes removable drip tray, rotisserie skewer & lifter, 2 racks, 2 baking pans, and broiler rack.
- Easy-to-use contoured knobs. Not only is this new design easier to maneuver, but they’re safer too.
Small enough to fit on your kitchen counter, but Large enough to help you prepare for any snack, meal or party, the Hamilton Beach countertop oven with convection & Rotisserie boasts full-size oven performance in a compact, energy-efficient form. Designed with both kitchen style and practicality in mind, this oven is packed with versatile cooking options that range from baking cakes to broiling Salmon to roasting an entire 5 lb. Chicken. The wide interior and two adjustable cooking racks provide double the space for cooking multiple foods at once.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hamilton Beach 52254 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!