The Best Grill Griddle Ge
653 reviews analysed
1. GE WB31X24998 Appliance Reversible Grill/Griddle
WB31X24998 GE Appliance Reversible Griddle
GE Factory Part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.
2. WB31X24738 GE Appliance Griddle
WB31X24738 GE Appliance Griddle
GE Factory Part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.
3. Lodge LPGI3 Pro-Grid Cast Iron Reversible 20" x 10" Grill/Griddle Pan with Easy-Grip Handles 10" x 20"
- Pro-Grid Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle. The Lodge Pro-Grid Iron Grill & Griddle provides excellent heat retention and distribution and fits over two stovetop burners. Two easy grip handles allow for easy lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. You can use this grill to cook pancakes and eggs or grill chicken and steak.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge Cast Iron reversible Grill/Griddle features a slight slope for a generous grease gutter. The Grill/Griddle measures 20-inches x 10-inches with an actual cooking surface is 19.25-inch x 8.5-inch, serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature, of this crowd-pleasing cooker, means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this grill evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron cookware looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned grill is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Glass lids are oven safe up to 400 degree fahrenheit
The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. No other metal is as long-lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Lodge’s Logic line of cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company’s vegetable oil formula, and is ready to use right out of the box.
This professional-size cast-iron grill/griddle combo from the Lodge Logic series measures 20 by 10-1/2 inches (with an actual cooking surface of 19-1/4 by 8-1/2 inches), serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature of this crowd-pleasing cooker means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks, and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. After the meal is done, simply scrub the cast iron with a stiff brush and hot water, no soap, and dry immediately. Lodge covers the sturdy griddle with a lifetime limited warranty against defects. This pan is guaranteed to pass down from one generation to the next. –Ann Bieri
4. Power Smokeless Grill with Tempered Glass Lid with Interchangeable Griddle Plate and Turbo Speed Smoke Extractor Technology
Description Grill your favorite foods to perfection all year long with the Power Grill. Make delicious food indoors with electricity on this smokeless grill with a built-in fan. Grill up to four large steaks, cook up to six juicy burgers, or barbeque eight pieces of chicken at once on the large grilling surface. The Power Grill quickly heats up to 450°F and maintains a constant temperature, letting you cook food faster. Best of all, the Cerami-tech nonstick coating means nothing sticks to the surface of this indoor grill. Its see-through silicon-sealed glass lid lets you see exactly when your food is ready.
5. GE Part Number WB31K10220 GRIDDLE
This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits with various GE Brand models. OEM Part # WB31K10220. The product is manufactured in Mexico.
6. Lodge Reversible Grill and Griddle Combo. Double-Sided Cast Iron Pan with Smooth Side and Ribbed Side.
What could be better than a reversible griddle? The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwiches as well as eggs, pancakes and french toast. The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak, fish, chicken and hamburgers. The food sits above the grease making your cooking experience much healthier. Seasoned and ready to use. 16-3/16″ x 9-7/16″ x 1/2″
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron will help your cookware last a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else…
Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Seasoning—It isn’t Salt and Pepper
“Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating.
Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets.
Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Chemical non-stick coating cannot be repaired, limiting lifespan.
Lodge Cast Iron is right at home on induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire. Do not use in the microwave.
On glass or ceramic cooktops, lift cookware; never slide it.
Our cookware is safe at high temperatures; use metal, wood, or hi-temp silicone utensils.
Some foods may stick to new cookware (especially eggs). Use a little extra oil or butter until you’ve built up the seasoning.
Acidic foods like tomatoes, beans, and certain sauces can damage seasoning, and should be avoided until the seasoning is well-established.
Cast Iron rarely needs to go above a medium heat setting when properly pre-heated. For the times when you do cook at higher temperatures, bring the pan to temperature gradually and add oil to just before adding food to prevent sticking.
Our handles get hot; use mitts. Use trivets to protect countertops from hot cookware.
To Soap or not to Soap…
If no soap is too scary, wash with mild soapy water and dry and oil immediately. However, consider that cookware is 400ºF in 4 minutes on medium heat and is sterile at 212º F, so soap isn’t always necessary.
Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended, as they remove seasoning.
Rust?! Don’t Panic, it’s not Broken
Without protective seasoning iron can rust.
It’s really easy to fix. Scour the rust, rinse, dry, and rub with a little vegetable oil.
If problem persists, you will need to thoroughly remove all rust and follow our re-seasoning instructions (below).
Refurbish Your Finish
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron and Carbon Steel in good condition, at some point you may need to re-season your cookware. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
* Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
* Rinse and dry completely.
* Apply a very thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware inside and out. Too much oil will result in a sticky finish.
* Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven (not directly on bottom) to catch any drips.
* Set oven temperature to 350 – 400 degrees F.
* Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven to prevent pooling.
* Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
* Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
* Repeat as necessary.
Check out this helpful video too.
Gas flames should not extend up the sides of cookware.
Match pan size to burner size.
Don’t use in the microwave.
When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.
7. GoWISE USA 2-in-1 Smokeless Indoor Grill and Griddle with Interchangeable Plates and Removable Drip Pan + 20 Recipes for Your Smokeless Electric Indoor Grill Cookbook (Black)
- EXPERIENCE GRILLED FOOD TASTE COOKED INDOORS: You no longer need to wait until the weather’s nice to enjoy deliciously grilled food. Grill year-round with the GoWISE USA Indoor Smokeless Grill. With a 17 inch cooking surface – you can prepare a meal for the whole family. At 21.5-inch x 14-inch, the grill’s low profile makes it easy to store when you’re done.
- EASY TO CLEAN, NON-STICK GRILL/GRIDDLE PLATE: The removable Grill/Griddle plates and drip tray are easy to remove and are dishwasher safe! Food slides right off the non-stick ceramic surface for a hassle-free cleanup.
- BUILT-IN FAN ELIMINATES SMOKE: Grill to perfection indoors without worrying about setting off your smoke alarm. This unit has been designed and engineered to reduce smoke and keeps visible vapors usually associated with grilling to a minimum.
- HEATS QUICKLY AND MAINTAINS TEMPERATURE: This grill heats up quickly and maintains a constant temperature. Control your heat level to cook your food to desired doneness. The GoWISE Smokeless Grill reaches 482°F, giving you more options than most smokeless grills on the market.
- 20 RECIPES TO GET YOU STARTED: Your purchase comes with a recipe book that includes 10 grill and 10 griddle recipes to get you started. Prepare tender steaks, flaky fish fillets, juicy hamburgers, and grilled vegetables or a stack of pancakes, scrambled eggs, and a side of bacon – smoke-free, right in your kitchen!
8. Elite Cuisine ERO-2008SZ Convection Toaster Oven with Top Grill & Griddle Rotisserie, Bake, Grill, Broil, Roast, Toast, Keep Warm, 23L Capacity, 23 L Black
- 8 Multi-functions for rotisserie, broil, bake, toast, keep Warm, plus oven-top grill, griddle and steamer with dome lid.
- Includes convection heating for even heat distribution and faster cooking times.
- Healthy rotisserie cooking for delicious poultry or roasts, while eliminating unwanted fat and grease.
- 60-Minute timer control knob with auto shut off and signal bell.
- Accessories include: oven top dome lid, wire grill rack, roasting pan, pan removal handle clip, slide out crumb tray, rotisserie removal tongs, rotisserie spit & Fork assembly.
The Elite Platinum 8-multifunction countertop toaster oven broiler with convection is the perfect all-in-one kitchen appliance. A great addition to any kitchen, it can broil, bake, toast, keep warm and has a Rotisserie function. There is even an oven-top nonstick grill, griddle, & steamer with a high-top dome lid to use while cooking in the oven! the added bonus of a convection fan circulates hot air inside the oven producing deeper flavors and more tender meats in less cooking time. Its large 23L/6 slice/0.8CuFt Capacity cooks meals big enough for the whole family and can even bake up to a 12″ pizza! with this many functions in a toaster oven, it was built to make cooking in the kitchen easy and convenient. With interior dimensions of 11.75″ x 8.75″ x 12″ the extra large Capacity of this toaster oven is perfect for your big holiday get-togethers or neighborhood parties. Consistent heating up to 450°f and 1500 watts of power make this countertop toaster oven broiler the ultimate powerhouse!
9. MegaChef Dual Surface Reversible Indoor Grill and Griddle with Removable Glass Lid
- This unit is a grill and griddle all in one, as you can easily flip the cooking surface even while the grill is turned on
- You can easily wipe down your cooking surface with a moist towel when switching to new foods or once you’ve completed preparing your delicious meal
- Once fully opened and secured in the slots where the lid is attached to the grill, it will remain in a secure upright position
- Large cooking surface – this grill offers a 15″ by 11″ cooking surface on both sides of the cooking surface panel
- Easy cleaning: With this grills non stick surface clean up is a breeze
The MegaChef reversible indoor grill and griddle with removable glass lid is designed with a non-stick coating so that you can easily prepare delicious and appetizing meals with less oil than traditional cooking methods. MegaChef understands that no matter the weather outside, friends and family should always be welcome to enjoy juicy grilled meats and vegetables. Rain or shine, this grill will be your ticket to those perfect grill lines everyone loves to see. The versatility of a reversible cooking surface means you can grill your meats and veggies, flip the grills cooking surface over and use it as a griddle for eggs, pancakes and much, much more. The non stick surface also means that your clean up is a breeze. Simply and easily wipe down any remaining foods with a moist dish cloth and you’re done. This grill is designed to be light weight and easily portable. You can easily take this reversible grill to your next vacation or getaway. The removable, adjustable temperature control accurately sets cooking temperature to achieve desired results when cooking a variety of foods. This grill offers a 15″ by 11″ cooking surface on both sides of the cooking surface panel. Which means you are getting both a 15″ griddle and a 15″ grill all in one. A removable glass lid is included for your safety and convenience. You can easily attache and remove the lid as needed to accommodate any cooking style you choose. The lid also features a closing latch to ensure it is not opened accidental and is securely held in place. Once fully opened and secured in the slots where the lid is attached to the grill, it will remain in a secure upright position to avoid the possibility of closing. Lightweight and easily portable: Weighing in under 6 pounds means this unit can be taken along to any trip. So long as you have a place to set this grill on and a three prong plug which can be used for electricity you’ll be able to enjoy fresh grilled delicious foods.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Grill Griddle Ge for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!