The Best Genuine Keurig Water Filter Starter Kit
726 reviews analysed
1. Keurig 5073 08478001060 replacement water filters
Great taste starts with great water! Keep your water fresh and clean with these filter cartridges for use with your water filter handle (sold separately), an easy to use, in-brewer filtration unit. For best results, replace your cartridge every 2 months or after 60 tank refills to keep your water tasting pure and chlorine-free.
2. Keurig K-Classic Water Filter Starter Kit Replacement
- Great taste starts with great water. This simple filtration kit fits right inside your Keurig K-Cup brewer water reservoir.
- Kit includes: One filter handle and two water filter cartridges (4-month supply).
- Water Filters help remove chlorine from your water.
- Cartridges Should be changed every 2 months, or 60 tank refills – Additional replacement filter cartridges sold separately.
- Compatibility: For use with Keurig K-Cup brewing systems only (models prior to Keurig 2.0 brewers). Not compatible with Keurig 2.0 brewing systems.
Filter your water for an even better tasting cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage by using The Water Filter Starter Kit accessory. Simply assemble and insert in your water reservoir. Two water filters and instructions are included. For use exclusively with the following Keurig brewers purchased after August 2007: Elite, Classic, Ultra, Special Edition, Ultimate, Select and Platinum.
3. Keurig Water Filter Refill Cartridges, 2 count, For use with Keurig 2.0 and 1.0/Classic K-Cup Pod Coffee Makers
This water filter cartridge refill pack includes two replacement filters for your Keurig water filter starter kit accessory (sold separately). Simply place a cartridge into the water filter assembly and insert into your water reservoir. For best results, replace your water filter cartridge every 2 months or 60 tank refills. For use exclusively with Keurig single cup reservoir brewing systems purchased after august 2007. This is not compatible with the mini brewing system, mini plus brewing system, the b145 OfficePRO brewing system, or the Rivo system.
4. Keurig 2.0 Water Filter Starter Kit with Filter Handle and 2 Water Filter Cartridges, For use with Keurig 2.0 K-Cup Pod Coffee Makers
Keep your favorite beverages tasting great with the Keurig 2.0 water filter starter kit. The Keurig water filter uses a charcoal filter system to remove impurities from ordinary tap water so that coffee, tea, hot cocoa, and other beverages are brewed to perfection every time. Simply assemble the water filter and insert into the Water Reservoir of your Keurig 2.0 brewing system. The starter kit includes one water filter handle and two replacement water filter cartridges. Keurig 2.0 replacement filters are cross compatible with K-Cup brewers and Keurig 2.0 brewers. The Keurig 2.0 water filter starter kit is just one of many great accessories for Keurig 2.0 brewers.
5. Keurig 2.0 Replacement Water Filter Cartridge, Set of 2
Keep your Keurig 2.0 brewing system running smoothly with this set of Keurig 2.0 replacement water filter cartridges. Made from charcoal, they are specifically designed to enhance the water in your Keurig 2.0 brewing systems. To use, simply place a cartridge into the water filter assembly and insert into your water reservoir. Packaged in a set of two, these water filter cartridges should be replaced every two months or 60 tank refills.
2 Replacement Cartridges
6. Keurig 14 Ounce Descaling Solution & Keurig K2.0 Water Filter Starter Kit, Clear
- Includes (1) Keurig Descaling Solution (1) Keurig 2.0 Water Filter Starter Kit (Kit Includes 1 Water Filter Handle and 2 Water Filter Cartridges (4-month supply)
- KEURIG DESCALING SOLUTION – Removes Mineral Build Up and Extends the Life of the Brewer
- Descaling Solution is Compatible with all Keurig Brewers – Use Every 3-6 Months – Fast and Odorless
- KEURIG 2.0 WATER FILTER STARTER KIT – Water Filter Help Remove Chlorine from the Water for a Better Tasting beverages – Should be Changed Every 2 Months or 60 Tank Refills
- Water Filter is Compatible with Keurig 2.0 K300/350, K400/450/490 and K500/550/590 Brewing Systems. (Not Compatible with Keurig K-Cup, Rivo, Vue or Keurig 2.0 K200/250 brewing systems)
7. Keurig Six Water Filter Cartridges (12 filters)
This Water Filter Cartridge Refill pack includes six replacement filters for your Keurig Water Filter Starter Kit accessory (sold separately). Simply place a cartridge into the Water Filter Assembly and insert into your water reservoir. For best results, replace your water filter cartridge every 2 months or 60 tank refills. For use exclusively with Keurig Single Cup Reservoir Brewing Systems purchased after August 2007. This is not compatible with the Mini Brewing System, Mini Plus Brewing System, the B145 OfficePRO Brewing System, or the Rivo System.
8. Genuine Keurig Water Filter Cartridges 05073- Packed in Factory-Sealed Pouches-Buy in Bulk Package of 6, Save $$$ wiithout the Box
9. 6-pack Replacement Charcoal Water filter Cartridges with Starter Kit Combo for Keurig single brewing system and some models of Breville by Geesta
- 1 Keurig 1.0 water filter holder combines with High Quality 6-Pack Replacement Charcoal Water Filter for Keurig Machines made after 2007, Breville espresso machines BES900XL, BES860XL, BES840XL,BES870,BES980, BKC600XL and BKC700XL, enough to store and exchange easily and regularly.
- 6 carbon water filters included, each filter is filled up top quality of activated charcoal with non-woven cover to maintain premium quality, individually sealed with instruction printed on the bag, packed together in one retail box.
- Premium filtration: reduce chlorine taste and odor, chloramine taste and odor, select pesticides and chemicals, bacteriostatic.
- For Best Results : simply place a cartridge into the water filter assembly and insert into your water reservoir, replace Every 60 Days or 60 Tank Refills
- Safe and Eco-Friendly – All products made of 100% Food-Grade materials – BPA, LEAD, and DEHP FREE
The box package size: 7*2.7*3.2 inch
Geesta provides the Keurig 1.0 water filter holder with the charcoal water filters, combo kit for your choice.
Filter your water for an even better tasting cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage by using The Keurig Water Filter Assembly accessory.
Simply assemble and insert in your water reservoir.
For use exclusively with the following Keurig Single Cup Brewing Systems purchased after August 2007, Works with Keurig 2.0 brewer, Elite B40, Classic B44, Ultra B50, Special Edition B60, Ultimate B66, Plantinum B70, Plantinum K79 Plus, Officepro B145,B140, B145, B40, B45 Elite, B60, B68, B70, B75, B79, B80, K145, K155, K200, K350, K40, K45 Elite, K500, K60, K65, K66, K75, Breville espresso machines BES900XL, BES860XL, BES840XL,BES870,BES980, BKC600XL and BKC700XL
this is not compatible with the Mini Brewing System, Mini Plus Brewing System, the B145 OfficePRO Brewing System, or the Rivo System.
Thanks for choosing GEESTA Keurig 1.0 Starter Kit and high standard water filter to be your best coffee maker companion!
Click “Add to Cart” and start enjoying your coffee the way you have always imagined it!
Get more information about coffee and coffee machine via Geesta official website
10. Replacement Water Reservoir for Keurig® 2.0 K200/K250 Brewing Systems – 40 oz
This 40-oz. water reservoir is a replacement part exclusively for the Keurig 2.0 Brewing Systems. (Brewer is not included.) Compatible with K200/K250 models.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Genuine Keurig Water Filter Starter Kit for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!