975 reviews analysed
1. On-Stage RS7000 Stage Monitor or Guitar Amp Stand
- Protect your amp by getting it off the floor
- A-frame construction for stability
- Padded support arms fold down for quick and easy storage
- Friction locking knob quickly and easily adjusts shelf height to five different positions
- Locking cross brace adds strength and support
- Single hinge allows legs to fold quickly and easily for storage and travel
This professional-quality amp stand provides 5-position height adjustment and locking pins. No-slip rubber end caps keep this stand firmly in place. The support shelf is 12 inches wide and 12 inches high. Height is adjustable from 17 to 24 inches. For the studio or stage professional, On-Stage Stands recognizes the need for reliable professional quality support stands for expensive outboard gear, amplifiers and mixers. From the small project studio to the full-scale pro recording facility, On-Stage amp stands offer the the quality, reliability and ingenuity demanded by today’s industry professionals.
2. Ultimate Support AMP-150 Ultra Compact, Three-position Tilt Genesis Series Amp Stand with Locking Legs
- Mic Boom Attachement Standard
- Three-position Tilt Stand
- Stable and Portable
- Patented Leg Locking System
- This one-piece amp stand from Ultimate Support is an innovative, heavy duty, tripod base stand with tons of features
- The Genesis stand will hold up to 75 pounds and will adjust to 3 different positions
- The support arms unfold from the legs to support your amp and fold up for storage or transport
- The top tube is threaded for a standard mic boom arm or gooseneck attachment
The Ultimate Support amp-150 is the perfect addition to the gigging guitar player’s rig. Not only does it comfortably hold a small to mid-sized combo amp up to 75 lbs. , but it’s tilted (putting the sound where you need it instead of at your feet), and it features a mic boom attachment making an additional mic stand obsolete! Mic boom attachment standard there’s no need to carry an additional mic stand when gigging with an amp-150. There’s a built-in mic boom attachment at the top of the height-adjustable stand! Just add your favorite boom arm (or a gooseneck) and microphone, and you’re ready. Great for both live sound reinforcement or for recording in the studio. Three-position tilt stand featuring three tilt positions, you can aim your amp exactly where you need it When using an amp-150 amp stand. You’ll be able to hear high frequencies at much lower volume levels on stage and in practice, and the sound Guy will have better control over FOH sound since your amp is no longer facing directly forward. Stable and portable the amp-150 is one piece that quickly folds into an ultra compact, 3. 5″ X 18″ Unit. Take your stand anywhere and never lose parts again! And, the sturdy tripod base holds up to 75 lbs. – it’s the perfect addition to your small to mid-sized combo amp! Patented leg locking system Genesis series guitar and amp stands feature a unique, patented leg-locking mechanism. When setting up the stand, unlock the legs, unfold and lock the legs in place for worry-free stability and strength. When finished with the gig, unlock the legs, fold, and lock for easy, compact portability. The ingenious leg lock eliminates “floppy leg” Syndrome.
3. Blackstar Electric Guitar Mini Amplifier, Black (FLY3)
The Fly 3 is an innovative, cutting edge 3 Watt Mini amp which combines two channels, tape delay and the Black star patented infinite shape feature (ISF) to create the perfect compact and portable guitar amplifier. It’s advantageously small and packs a punch with big tone, even at the lowest volumes. The ISF allows you to infinitely change the sound of your fly 3, which gives you endless possibilities on the tone of your amp. The fly 3 Also features tape delay effects, allowing you to make your amp output resonate during play. The fly 3 Also comes with an MP3/ line in jack built in, allowing you to connect to your MP3 player, mobile phone, laptop, tablet etc. And jam along to your favorite tracks; the emulated output jack can also be used with headphones. Capable of being battery powered, you can take the fly 3 with you wherever you go As a set of portable speakers.
4. Fender Mustang LT-25 – Digital Guitar Amplifier
Fender Mustang LT25, 120V.
From the Manufacturer
Mustang LT25 incorporates what we’ve learned over decades of producing the best-sounding guitar amps on the planet. It’s ideal for beginners and students, with a super-simple user interface and a collection of 30 presets covering a wide range of music—a “greatest hits” of electric guitar tones. The versatile signal chain with high-quality onboard amp and effects models produces amazing tones, making it an ideal practice amp for home or office.
5. On-Stage RS7500 Tiltback Tripod Guitar Amplifier Stand
- Constructed with a heavy-duty steel tripod base that adjusts to accommodate various sized amps
- Back leg adjusts to five pre-set locking positions to adjust the tiltback angle, allowing for optimal sound
- Features a fold-and-go design that is perfect for the road
- Includes a 5/8″ threaded end allowing musicians to add a mic or boom.
- Black velveteen rubber amp holders and a sliding foam padded collar along the upper shaft protects the amp from scratches and dings
- Friction locking knob easily adjusts stand height
- Tripod base and non-slip rubber feet provides max stability for your equipment
The RS7500 tilt back is constructed with a heavy-duty steel tripod base that adjusts to accommodate various sized amps. More importantly, it features 4 tilt positions that allow for optimal sound. The fold-and-go RS7500 is perfect for the road and it even includes a 5/8 inch threaded end allowing musicians to add a mic or boom. Both the black velveteen rubber amp holders and foam padded collar that slides along the upper shaft protects the amp from scratches and dings.
From the Manufacturer
Getting your amp off the floor and tilted improves tour mix. This new Tiltback is constructed with a heavy-duty steel tripod base that adjusts to accommodate various sized amps. More importantly, it features 5 tilt positions that allow for optimal sound. The fold-and-go RS7500 is perfect for the road and it even includes a 5/8″ threaded end allowing musicians to add a mic or boom. Both the black velveteen rubber amp holders and foam padded collar that slides along the upper shaft protects the amp from scratches and dings.
6. Gator Frameworks Adjustable Guitar Amp Stand; Fits Most Combo Amplifiers (GFW-GTR-AMP)
Frameworks combo amp stand with rubberized leveling feet
7. Fender Amplifier Stand, Large
Raise your amp off the stage and tilt back for improved monitoring and increased projection. Height adjustable design supports amplifiers up to 100 lbs.
8. Hamilton Uni-Stand Guitar Amp Stand
The most portable amplifier stand available! Works on 18 to 32 inch open or closed back cabinets Adjustable length for different angles and cabinet sizes Four preset locations for length adjustment Keeps the cabinet in contact with the floor Durable black powder coating
9. Quik Lok AMS-BS-625 Amplifier Stand, Black
QL640 style upgraded amp stand – AMS-QL-640 still available while supplies last
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Genesis Amp150 Guitar Amp Stand for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!