978 reviews analysed
1. General Electric FQROMF Reverse Osmosis Replacement Membrane
Reverse osmosis filtration: Water is filtered three times. Reduces 15 contaminants that can be found in drinking water. System filters the equivalent of 68,000 bottles of water. Easy below sink installation.
2. GE FX12P Reverse Osmosis Replacement Filter Set
The GE Reverse Osmosis Replacement Filter Set reduces more than 15 contaminants in your drinking water, including chlorine-resistant cysts, lead and arsenic. Includes a pre- and post-filter replacement set compatible with the GXRM10RBL system and made for simple and easy filter installation. Recommended replacement every 6 months or 900 gallons for fresh, filtered water. NSF/ANSI certified.
From the Manufacturer
The GE FX12P reverse osmosis filter set fits many GE Smartwater reverse osmosis drinking water systems. This FX12P filter set includes one 9-3/4-Inch long pre-filter and one 9-3/4-Inch long post-filter.
3. CFS COMPLETE FILTRATION SERVICES EST.2006 Compatible for GE FX12P FX12M Compatible Filter Combo Set for GXRM10RBL RO System
- CFS COMPLETE FILTRATION SERVICES EST.2006 Compatible for GE FX12P FX12M Compatible Filter Combo Set for GXRM10RBL RO System
- 50 GPD RO 1 – Reverse Osmosis GE Membrane Smart Water Filter 1 – 5 Micron Post Filter 1 – 5 Micron Pre Filter Fits FX12M
- Upgraded RO membrane, this comes with a 50 GPD membrane, all you need to do is change the flow restrictor to allow more water production daily.
4. Compatible GE Smart Water RO Set GXRM10G, GXRM10RBL Filter 50GPD GE FX12P FX12M
1 set of replacement filters with following : 1 x 5 Micron CTO Carbon Block Filter
1 x 1 Micron CTO Carbon Block Filter
1 X Reverse Osmosis Membrane NSF Certified.
Total 3 filters, each individually wrapped.
Exported By ExportYourStore
5. iSpring RCC7AK 6-Stage Superb Taste High Capacity Under Sink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System with Alkaline Remineralization – Natural pH WQA Gold Seal Certified (NSF/ANSI 58)
- High Capacity Reverse Osmosis water filtration for safer, healthier water. This under sink mounted water filter and water softener removes up to 99% of over 1,000 contaminants, including lead (removes up to 98% of lead), chlorine, fluoride, arsenic, hormones, asbestos, calcium, sodium, bacteria, giardia, viruses and more. Feed Water Pressure: 45-70 psi
- Experience clean, safe, good-tasting water every time you turn on the faucet. Enjoy crystal clear ice cubes, fresher tea and coffee, better tasting foods, healthier baby formula – even better than most bottled water.
- The RO membrane removes not only harmful pollutants but also a few helpful minerals. As a result, a standard 5 stage RO system produces slightly acidic water with a pH of 7.0 or below. The iSpring RCC7AK includes an additional sixth stage – an Alkaline Remineralization filter which restores healthy minerals and produces a balanced alkalinity, which gives the water a more natural taste than regular 5 stage RO water.
- Premium quality components ensure highest reliability and low maintenance for many years to come. Clear see-through 1st stage housing makes filter inspection a snap.
- Easy, do-it-yourself installation, typically in a couple of hours with industry-leading help just a phone call away. Fits under a standard kitchen sink, with all parts included and clear, well-organized instructions and videos. For leak-free installation, simply push tubing ½ inch deep into quick-fitting connectors and lock – no threading pipes needed.
- Features beautiful European-designed brushed nickel all-metal faucet. 1-3 hours for the system to fill the tank. Automatic shutoff
6. Genuine GE FX12P and GE TFM-24 or FX12M Replacement Filter Combo Pack for GE Model GXRM10RBL Reverse Osmosis RO Water System with Retail Box
- The combo kit includes GE FX12P which has stage #1 and stage #3 carbon filter, retail box, lubricant, certificate, instruction
- This kit also includes a stage #2 RO membrane filter GE TFM-24 which is exactly the same as the FX12M
- This kit does not come with flow control and screen. They can be easily cleaned using a brush. It’s not necessary to replacement them every time.
- This replacement filter kit is for GE RO Reverse Osmosis system model GXRM10RBL, PNRV12, GXRV10
Genuine GE FX12P filter with retail box and GE TFM-24 2nd stage RO membrane filter. GE TFM-24 is exactly the same filter as FX12M. Includes lubricant for the O-ring, Instruction, certificate. This kit does not come with flow control and screen. The flow control and screen can be easily cleaned using a brush. It is not necessary to replace them every time.
7. iSpring T32M Pressurized Water Storage Tank with Ball Valve for Reverse Osmosis RO Systems 4 Gallon
- 4 Gallon Metal Pressurized Tank with up to 3. 2 Gallon Holding Capacity
- Stainless Steel 1/4″ NPT Valve Thread
- Made from FDA listed, food grade material (Tested by independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI Standard)
- Discharges effectively in both vertical and horizontal position
- Pre-pressurized between 7-10 psi for common use
Stainless steel 1/4″” NPT valve thread connection to connect to RO systems and other water producing applications. Smooth internal air vent cap prevents diaphragm damages. High-grade butyl diaphragm and post-cure procedures ensure a safe, tasteless and odorless water chamber. Discharges effectively in a vertical or horizontal position. Tested by independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI Standard. IAMPO approved. CE Mark approved
Specifications & Dimensions:
Tank size: 3.2 gallons
Shipping weight: 9 LBS
Tank ball valve included.”
8. CFS COMPLETE FILTRATION SERVICES EST.2006 Compatible for HDX HDLORF4 Reverse Osmosis Filter Set Replaces GE FX12P 4 Pack
- HDX HDLORF4, PNRV12, GXRV10 and GXRM10RBL Compatible Reverse Osmosis Replacement Filter (Set of 4) by CFS
- Includes 4 filters Filters fit HDLORF4, PNRV12, GXRV10 and GXRM10RBL reverse osmosis filtration systems
- Certified by NSF for compliance with a highly-recognized independent-testing institution for water treatment products
- Drop in design for easy installation
9. iSpring T20M 20 Gallon Pre-Pressurized Water Storage Tank for Reverse Osmosis (RO) Systems with 14 gallons of water storage capacity
- [Keep Your Water Safe and Clean] The tank is made of FDA listed, food-grade materials (Tested by independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI Standards).
- [Large Capacity] The 14-gallons water storage capacity enables you to enjoy purified water whenever you want (The tank stores 14 gallons of water and 6 gallons of air).
- [Include everything you need] Shut-off valve, tank connector, and tank stand are included.
- [Flexible position] The tank works efficiently in either vertical or horizontal position.
- [Peace of Mind Customer Service] Register online to activate your manufacturer warranty and life-time free tech support. We stand behind our products and if you encounter any problems with any of our products please reach out to us immediately. We are happy to help!
Water goes through a reverse osmosis membrane very slowly and people don’t have the patience to wait a long time to get a cup of water. For this reason the residential RO units need a water storage tank to store the purified water. The RO tanks can deliver stable and constant water flow when the faucet is opened. The concern that pollutants might come from air or animals with the use of an open tank favors the use of a closed expansion tank. Lead leaching into drinking water causes health risk, brass and copper are banned from bing used in purified/drinking water. This tank uses stainless steel connections to avoid the lead leaching concerns. This tank is tested by independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI Standard, and CE approved under the PED (pressure equipment directive).Features:Stainless steel connection built for Reverse Osmosis water storage tank; pump tank & thermal tank applications. Brass cap with internal O-ring guarantees no air loss from air-vent. Smooth internal air vent cap prevents diaphragm damages. High-grade butyl diaphragm, post-cure procedure insures a tasteless and odorless water chamber Tested by independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI Standard. Specifications & Dimensions:Height: 28\”, Diameter: 15\” Tank size: 20 gallons (14 G water + 6 G air) Shipping weight: 31 LBS Packing dimension: 16w x 16d x 30h
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Osmonics for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!