706 reviews analysed
1. GE THQL1120DF Single-Pole Dual Function Plug-in Afci/Gfci Circuit Breaker, 120 Vac, 20 Amp, 10 Kaic
2. Connecticut Electric General Electric THQP120, 1-Pole 20-Amp Thin Series Circuit Breaker
General Electric THQP120 Circuit Breaker, 1-Pole 20-Amp Thin Series
From the Manufacturer
This 120 volt GE 20 amp, single pole, thin series replacement circuit breaker is used in a General Electric load center. Typical applications, up to 2,200 watts, include kitchen circuits, branch circuits, wall receptacles, electric heaters (up to 1,650 watts), dishwashers, refrigerators, freezers, washing machines, window air conditioners (110V, up to 5,500 BTU) and electric motors (3/4 hp to 1-1/4 hp). These are only suggested applications and cannot assure compliance with all local codes. Please check local electrical codes before starting any electrical project.
3. General Electric THQL1120GF Ground Fault Circuit Breaker, 1-Pole, 20-Amp, 120V
Single pole ground fault circuit interrupter circuit breaker. Type THQL, 1″ module. 120 240V. UL listed. No. THQL1120GF: 20A No. THQL1130GFP: 30A
4. GE Breakers THQL2120GF1 20A, 2P, 120V, 10 kAIC, Q-Line Ground Fault CB
5. Connecticut Electric THQP220 Circuit Breaker, 20 amp, Black
GE, 20a, double pole circuit breaker, 240V, bulk. The product is good to use. The product is highly durable. Manufactured in china.
From the Manufacturer
This 120/240-Volt GE 20 amp, double pole, thin series replacement circuit breaker is used in a General Electric load center. Typical applications, up to 8,800-Watt, include electric baseboard heat, fan forced heat and 240-Volt air conditioners (up to 23,000 BTU). These are only suggested applications and cannot assure compliance with all local codes. Please check local electrical codes before starting any electrical project.
6. General Electric THQL2120 Circuit Breaker, 2-Pole 20-Amp Thick Series
7. GE THQP220 Plug-In Mount Type THQP Feeder Molded Case Circuit Breaker 2-Pole 20 Amp 120/240 Volt AC
GE THQP220 Plug-In Mount Type THQP Feeder Molded Case Circuit Breaker 2-Pole 20 Amp 120/240 Volt AC
8. Breaker 20a1p 120v Dual Functn
9. Murray MPA120AFCP 20-Amp Single Pole 120-volt Plug-On Combination AFCI Breaker
The Combination Type AFCI differs from the Branch/Feeder AFCI in its ability to detect series arcing faults. The Branch/Feeder AFCI can only detect line-to-neutral and line-to-ground arcing faults. Combination AFCIs provide protection against the high-energy parallel (line-to-neutral and line-to-ground) arcing and low-energy series arcing. “Combination” does NOT mean an AFCI + GFCI. Combination = parallel + series arcing. Combination AFCIs protect downstream branch circuit wiring, cord sets and power supply cords. Murray Combination Type AFCI trip indicators provide a valuable analysis tool to help electricians pinpoint the type of trip. These indicators are in the form of LEDs that appear near the handle of the breaker. The LED indications will appear for 5 seconds each time the AFCI is turned “ON” up to 30 days after the last trip.
10. Eaton cutler hammer CH SERIES 1 single pole 20 amp cafi afci combination type arc fault circuit breaker ch120af new up to code model ch120caf
Eaton cutler hammer challenger CH SERIES 1 single pole 20 amp cafi afci combination type arc fault circuit breaker
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge 20Amp Breakers for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!