991 reviews analysed
1. Filtrete 20x20x1, AC Furnace Air Filter, MPR 300, Clean Living Basic Dust, 6-Pack
- Outperforms fiberglass, washable and non-electrostatic 3-month pleated 1″ filters
- Exclusive Filtrete Brand 3-in-1 technology from 3M traps unwanted air particles, while letting cleaner air flow through
- Attracts and captures large particles such as lint, household dust, dust mite debris and mold spores
- Filtrete 300 MPR (Microparticle Performance Rating) equates to MERV 5
- For optimum performance, change your home air filter every 90 days or sooner
- For residential use only
- The higher the MPR, the more microparticles – such as pollen, pet dander, smoke, bacteria and viruses – your filter will capture from the air passing through it
- A dirty filter will slow down air flow and make the system work harder to keep you warm or cool – wasting energy. Sign-up for a filter change reminder program that works for you!
2. AIRx ALLERGY 16x20x1 MERV 11 Pleated Air Filter – Made in the USA – Box of 6
- Marv 11 16x20x1 furnace filter – premium pleated filter
- Traps mold, pet dander, smoke particles, pollen & dust mite debris for allergen protection
- More pleats than most retail air filters – better energy efficiency & captures more particles
- Made in U.S.A.
- Compare to 3m Filtrete micro particle mpr800 and Filtrete allergen mpr1200 filters
Use airx allergy 16x20x1 furnace filters to turn your air conditioning and heating system into a whole house air cleaner, dramatically reducing mold, pet dander, smoke particles, dust, pollen and dust mite debris throughout your home. Using a mere 11 HVAC filter media, these 16″ x 20″ x 1″ air filters act like a micro-particle magnet. Airx allergy AC filters trap and lock allergy related particles, protecting your entire home. Make your home a healthier haven and shelter your loved ones from air contaminants. Airx allergy filters not only protect you from allergens, dust and debris, they also protect your heating and air conditioning equipment from clogging with dust, affording optimal operating efficiency, better airflow and reduced energy and maintenance costs. Airx allergy 16x20x1 air filters outperform fiberglass, washable, reusable one-inch filters and typical pleated filters by using more pleats per square inch and high efficiency filter media. More pleats means better airflow and reduced energy costs as well as better dust holding capabilities. Buy with confidence and expect these filters to last 90 days in most homes or for increased energy efficiency, replace filters every 2 months. Compare these filters with 3m filtrete brand filters with MPR800 – MPR1200 ratings, including micro particle, allergen reduction and allergen defense models.
3. NaturalAire Standard Air Filter, MERV 8, 16 x 25, 1-inch, 12-Pack
- Pack of 12 quality filters designed for protection of furnace and central air units
- MERV 8 rating: Removes household dust, pollen, dirt, mold spores and more
- Pleated media provides large surface area for more effective filtration while keeping airflow resistance low
- Each filter maintains efficiency for up to 90 days
- Compatible with HVAC systems requiring filters sized 16″ x 25″
The Flanders NaturalAire Standard Air Filter is made of a one-sided metal-reinforced pleated media. This filter tests as a MERV (Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value) 8 rating through ASHRAE 52.2 testing methods. Housed in a recyclable clay-coated moisture resistant frame, the NaturalAire MERV 8 Air Filter uses a mechanical media that maintains the minimum listed efficiency through the 90-day service life of the filter. This filter captures particles as small as 1 microns and is effective against the following contaminants: pet dander, mold spores, dust mite debris, pollen, household dust, as well as debris and lint.
From the Manufacturer
The Flanders NaturalAire Standard MERV 8 is made of a one-sided metal-reinforced Pleated media. This filter tests as a MERV 8 rating through ASHRAE 52.2 testing methods. Housed in a 1-Inch recyclable clay-coated moisture resistant frame, the NaturalAire MERV 8 uses a mechanical media that maintains the minimum listed efficiency through the life of the filter. This filter captures particles as small as 1 microns and is effective against the following contaminants; pet dander, mold spores, dust mite debris, pollen, household dust, as well as debris and lint.
4. 16x25x1 CARTER | MERV 8 | Lifetime HVAC & Furnace Air Filter | Washable Electrostatic | High Dust Holding Capacity | Never buy another filter
- Merv 8 | ASHRAE Tested | Lifetime Warranty
- High 94% Dust Arrestance | Low 0.12″ WG Air Resistance Rating | 300 FPM Flow
- Fully Washable | Electrostatic | 165 grams Dust Holding Capacity PLUS
- Premium quality extruded stainless steel mesh | gold anodized aluminum frame
- Anti-microbial material to inhibit the mold and bacteria growth on the filter
Carter Gold Frame filters are made with two layers of anti-microbial woven polypropylene, self-charging electrostatic fibers. Sandwiched in between those layers is one extra capacity polyester self-charging filter media for high capacity dust / contaminant retention. Then these layers are externally supported by an expanded metal mesh support. All of this is then housed in a premium quality extruded aluminum, gold anodized frame with a durable and attractive finish. These filters are designed to last a lifetime and hold a lifetime warranty to prove it. The frame is 4 separate pieces with a single screw fastening each corner together. The frame is strong and sturdy ideal for all applications. Gold Frame filters come only in the standard 1″ depth. Cleaning Instructions Simply remove the air filter. Flush with water in opposite direction of air flow arrows then rinse other side. Spray with CEF Cleaner to remove stubborn stains. Rinse thoroughly to remove remaining dirt. 5. Drain excess water, let air dry, and reinstall. Notes Standard Size Filters will follow industry standard and be 3/8″ undercut, i.e. a 12 x 20 will measure 11 5/8″ x 19 5/8″. The width of the frames are 7/8″, for 1″ filters, respectively. All electrostatic air filters have an 1/8″ overall tolerance. This means the thickness of the frame could vary up to 1/8″. Our Products are manufactured right here in the USA. Merv 8 | ASHRAE Tested | Lifetime Warranty High 94% Dust Arrestance | Low 0.12″ WG Air Resistance Rating | 300 FPM Flow Fully Washable | Electrostatic | 165 grams Dust Holding Capacity PLUS Premium quality extruded stainless steel mesh | gold anodized aluminum frame Anti-microbial material to inhibit the mold and bacteria growth on the filter
5. Filtrete 16x20x1, AC Furnace Air Filter, MPR 1000, Micro Allergen Defense, 2-Pack
- Helps protect your home by reducing allergens in your air
- Attracts and captures particles like household dust, lint, dust mite debris, mold spores, pollen, pet dander and smoke
- Electrostatically charged to attract and capture microscopic airborne particles
- Lasts up to 3 months
- Manufactured by 3M
6. Nordic Pure 16x25x1 MERV 10 Pleated AC Furnace Air Filter, Box of 6
- Actual Size of Filter: 15-1/2 x 24-1/2 x 3/4
- Outperforms comparable fiberglass, washable, and poly disposable filters
- Electrostatic air filter captures dust, pollen, dust-mite debris, mold spores, pet dander, and smog
- Hypoallergenic and antimicrobial pleated electrostatic filter material
- Made in the USA
The Nordic Pure MERV 10 pleated allergen reduction electrostatic air filter will vastly improve the air quality in your home or business. With each pass through your MERV 10 pleated air filter, the air in your living space improves. This electrostatic air filter attracts and captures airborne dust, pollen, mold spores, pet dander, smog, dust mite debris, and baking flour. The MERV 10 pleated air filter is made of synthetic material that will not support the growth of mold and bacteria. Along with the reduction of dust on surfaces, this MERV 10 pleated air filter will attract and capture the small, allergy-aggravating micro-particles that can cause your family discomfort. This Nordic Pure allergen reduction pleated air filter has a Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value(MERV) of 10 which means that it will collect more than 85-percent of 3.0-10.0 microns of contaminants and up to 65-percent of particles 1.0-3.0 microns. Particles in indoor air are measured in microns, which are 1/1000 of a millimeter. A human hair is about 70 microns wide. This high performance air filter will outperform non-electrostatic fiberglass, washable, or disposable poly filters. The effectiveness of your air filter will depend on your environment. We recommend that you change the air filter every 30-90 days depending on the conditions in your home. The MERV 10 electrostatic pleated air filter will help keep your environment healthy as well as keeping your air conditioner and heating systems running efficiently.
From the Manufacturer
Nordic Pure’s air filters are pleated and electro statically charged and have a high efficiency rating. The electrostatic charge of the air filters works as a magnet and draw airborne particles to them. This helps protect your family from pollen, fine dust, tobacco and cooking smoke, airborne plant spores, bacteria and some viruses. Our non-woven synthetic filter media will not support the growth of mold or bacteria, keeping your home healthier. Air filters are ranked in a minimum efficiency rating value (MERV) system. The higher the MERV rating, the better the air filter can filter out all airborne particulates. Remember not all HVAC systems can handle the higher MERV ratings. Filters that have received a rating of MERV 7-12 are great for all HVAC systems. However, MERV ratings of 13-16 are able to remove and capture smaller particle sizes even before the air filter starts to become dirty and are recommended for newer units. We manufacture most any size disposable home air filter in 1/2-Inch 1-Inch, 2-Inch, 4-Inch, 5-Inch and 6-Inch thickness. The printed size on the side of your air filters may be the nominal size so it is best to physically measure your filters with a ruler or tape to get the EXACT measurements of your home air filters within 1/8 of an inch on the length and width. Consult your HVAC system’s operating manual for information. Nordic Pure recommends that you replace your filters every 1 to 6 months. That way, our filters will help your HVAC system to continue running to its best capacity. Nordic Pure has been manufacturing air filters since 1960 at our plant in Oklahoma. We are proud to be offering a MADE IN THE USA product.
7. Oreck Magnesium RS Swivel-Steering Upright Vacuum Cleaner, with HEPA Filter Bag, Lightweight, Blue, LW1500RS, Black
- SLIM SWIVEL DESIGN: Enables you to turn on a dime and lies virtually flat so you can easily maneuver around and reach under furniture.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighing in at less than 8 pounds this vacuum cleaner weighs about the same as a gallon of milk.
- HEPA FILTER: Features a 5-layer HEPA filter that locks in 99. 97% of particles and seals in the dust when you throw it away.
- AUTO SHUT OFF: The Belt protects the motor by preventing the brush roll from jamming if clothing or a rug is ever caught.
- MULTI-SURFACE: Versatile and highly effective at cleaning virtually any floor surface in your home, from long pile carpet to hard floors. It will automatically adjust to the highest carpet pile with no manual adjustments needed.
8. 3M Filtrete Eureka DCF-4 & DCF-18 High Efficiency Allergen Vacuum Filter Red
- Fits vacuum models EUREKA* Powerline*, Maxima*, LightSpeed and LightForce* (4700-4770 Series)
- High Performance* (HP5555 Series) and 5500 Series Uprights.
- Ultra Allergen filters help trap 99% of airborne pollutants 1 micron or larger including household dust, dust mite debris, grass and ragweed.
- Vacuum Filters should be replaced every 30 to 60 days for optimium performance.
- All vacuum brand and model names are registered trademarks of vacuum manufacturers.
3M Filtrete Eureka DCF-4 & DCF-18 High Efficiency Allergen Vacuum Filter fits vacuum models EUREKA* Powerline*, Maxima*, LightSpeed and LightForce* (4700-4770 Series); High Performance* (HP5555 Series) and 5500 Series Uprights.
9. MarineLand Penguin
- Certified flow rate of 350GPH, perfect for all aquariums up to 70-gallon, uses two Rite-Size C filter cartridges
- Delivers easy, three stage mechanical, chemical, and biological aquarium filtration
- Convenient Penguin Rite Size Cartridges come ready to use with each filter
- Three-stage BIO-Wheel filters for freshwater and saltwater aquariums
- Please refer the Product Manual, Set up Manual and the Instructional Video before use
For more than 40 years, Marineland has been committed to fishkeeping success. By applying biological science, advanced engineering and imagination to fishkeeping, Marineland continues to be the leader in innovative aquatic environments & equipment. Today, that spirit of innovation is alive and well at Marineland. Whatever your passion — fresh or saltwater, big or small — count on Marineland to bring you the most reliable, the most technically advanced, the highest quality aquariums and accessories on the market. All Penguin BIO-Wheel Power Filters deliver easy, three-stage mechanical, chemical and biological aquarium filtration. Convenient Penguin Rite-Size Filter Cartridges come ready to use with each filter…ready to mechanically and chemically remove waste, discoloration and odors. Each contains new faster-acting Black Diamond Premium Activated Carbon for maximum efficiency. Biological filtration is provided by the revolutionary and patented BIO-Wheel – proven best at removing toxic ammonia and nitrite. All BIO-Wheel filters feature Noise-Reducing Two-Piece Vented Covers, and Adjustable Mid-Level Intake Strainers.
Penguin Power Filters: Easy and Effective Filtration
Penguin BIO-Wheel Power Filters deliver effective, easy, 3-stage aquarium filtration—without the hassle of air pumps, valves, and tubing or air stones. Convenient Rite-Size Filter Cartridges come ready to use with each filter . to mechanically and chemically remove waste, discoloration, and odors. Biological filtration is provided by the revolutionary BIO-Wheel—proven best at removing toxic ammonia and nitrite.
Two-Piece Vented Cover: Designed for convenient filter cartridge access and quiet operation
Adjustable Mid-Level Intake: Attaches to the intake tube for improved water circulation
Stage 1: Mechanical Filtration
At this stage, the Penguin Rite-Size Filter Cartridge floss screens out dirt and debris and utilizes a patented ribbed back for maximum water to carbon contact.
Stage 2: Chemical Filtration
Black Diamond Premium Activated carbon works to remove odors, discoloration, and impurities.
Stage 3: Biological Filtration
The patented BIO-Wheel eliminates toxic ammonia and nitrite on contact and is designed to grow the beneficial bacteria needed for biological filtration. The BIO-Wheel now features 50% more surface area.
Pick the Right Filter for Your Size Aquarium
|Certified Flow Rate||Aquarium Size|
|Penguin 100||100 GPH||Up to 20 gallons|
|Penguin 150||150 GPH||Up to 30 gallons|
|Penguin 200||200 GPH||Up to 50 gallons|
|Penguin 350||350 GPH||Up to 70 gallons|
Start-Up and Maintenance
The Penguin Power Filter requires virtually no set-up, making it perfect for any fish lover. Simply follow the manual in connecting the parts and then hang the filter onto the back of your tank. Be sure to prime your filter with aquarium water before you plug it in. Once you have set-up your filter you can adjust the water flow by using the mid-level strainer. After the initial set- up maintenance of this filter is quite easy. Simply remove and replace the filter cartridge after approximately one month and clean the filter as needed. It is also important to maintain an adequate water level in your tank to insure your Penguin Power filter runs quietly and efficiently.
Find the Rite-Size Filter for You
Each Penguin Power Filter comes with one Marineland Rite-Size Filter Cartridge. Take a look below to see which cartridge is correct for your filter and ensure proper maintenance.
|Rite-Size A Cartridge||Rite-Size B Cartridge||Rite-Size C Cartridge|
Fits Penguin 100 and Mini Power Filters
Fits Penguin 125, 150 Power Filters
Fits Penguin 170, 200, 330, 350 Power Filters
Tetra Water Care
Tetra sets the bar high in water care treatment and maintenance with a four-step, color-coded system. From aquarium start-up and routine maintenance, to trouble shooting solutions and testing, Tetra offers everything you need to keep your aquarium water healthy. Take a look at the chart below to see the full line of Tetra water care treatments and testing supplies.
||New Aquarium? Tetra SafeStart allows you to safely add fish to your tank immediately.|
||Use AquaSafe whenever adding water to neutralize chlorine and heavy metals. Use EasyBalance weekly to keep your water chemistry balanced.|
||High ammonia? Use AmmoniaSafe liquid or tablets. Cloudy water? Clear it up with WaterClarifier Liquid or Tablets. Algae issues? Keep in check with AlgaeControl liquid or No More Algae tablets.|
||Tetra EasyStrips make regular water testing a breeze.|
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Filters For Eureka Model As30011 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!