The Best Dewalt High Speed Drill
We spent many hours on research to finding dewalt high speed drill, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best dewalt high speed drill, you should not miss this article. dewalt high speed drill coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 dewalt high speed drill by our suggestions
864 reviews analysed
1. DEWALT 20V MAX XR Brushless Drill/Driver, Compact – Bare Tool (DCD791B)
- DEWALT brushless motor which delivers up to 57% more run time
- Compact, lightweight design for tight spaces
- High speed transmission with 2-speed settings
- 3-Mode LED lights with a spotlight mode
- battery and charger sold separately
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
- MAX POWER: 460 UWO
The DEWALT DCD791B 20V MAX XR Li-Ion 1/2″ Brushless Compact Drill/Driver (Tool Only) features a DEWALT brushless motor which delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed. This unit is compact (6.9″ front to back), and lightweight (3.4 lb.), designed to fit into tight areas. A high speed transmission with 2-speed settings (0-550/0-2,000 RPM) delivers up to 30% faster application speeds, with an ergonomic comfort grip handle that provides ideal balance & tool control. The metal 1/2″ ratcheting chuck allows for superior bit gripping strength. This drill also offers a 3-Mode LED that provides lighting in dark or confined spaces (up to 20X brighter than previous model), with a LED Spotlight mode that features 20 minute shutoff function allowing for extended work time in dark or confined spaces. Includes belt hook. This is a bare tool item – battery sold separately.
2. DEWALT Titanium Drill Bit Set, 21-Piece (DW1342)
DEWALT’s titanium drill bits have a titanium coating that provides longer life when drilling in non-ferrous metals. These bits are also suitable for drilling in wood and plastic and are ideal for commercial and residential applications. The speed tip design reduces walking on start, and the no spin keeps the bit secure in the drill. Includes 21 bits sized from 1/16 to 1/2-Inch in a plastic tough case.
3. Chicago Latrobe 150 Series High-Speed Steel Jobber Length Drill Bit Set with Metal Case, Black Oxide Finish, 118 Degree Conventional Point, Inch, 13-piece, 1/16" – 1/4" in 1/64" increments
- Set of 13 jobber length drill bits includes inch sizes 1/16″ through 1/4″ in 1/64″ increments
- High-speed steel (HSS) provides hardness for wear resistance
- Black oxide finish reduces bit wear while promoting chip and coolant flow on ferrous material
- 118-degree conventional point for a range of drilling applications
- Jobber length drill bit has a midrange drilling depth suitable for general-purpose drilling applications
- Made in the USA
This Chicago-Latrobe 150 series jobber length drill bit set contains 13 high-speed steel drill bits, including inch sizes 1/16″ through 1/4″ in 1/64″ increments, with a black oxide finish and a 118-degree conventional point for use in general-purpose applications on ferrous materials. High-speed steel (HSS) provides hardness for wear resistance, and the black oxide finish acts as a lubricant to reduce wear while promoting chip and coolant flow. A jobber length drill bit has a versatile midrange drilling depth that is a common choice for general-purpose drilling applications. The round shank accommodates most drill chucks.
The set comes in a gray epoxy-coated steel index case with labeled compartments for identification and organization. Case measures 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 x 11/16 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.)
Drill bits are cutting tools used to make holes in a range of materials using machines such as handheld portable drills, machining centers, and lathes. Drill bits come in a variety of lengths and types, the most common of which is the twist drill bit. The round, twisted shaft of the twist drill bit typically has two cutting edges and flutes. The helical twist of the flutes brings chips up and away from the cutting edges and allows for coolant to reach the cutting edges. Jobber length twist drill bits, the most common length of twist drill bit, offer a good compromise of length and reach to work with the widest range of materials and applications. Mechanic’s length twist drill bits (also called maintenance length) are a little shorter than jobber length and less prone to deflection when drilling. Short length twist drill bits (also called stub or screw-machine length) are the shortest and stiffest twist drill bits, helping to reduce the chance of deflection or breakage when drilling. Reduced shank drill bits (also called Silver and Deming drill bits) have a shank that is smaller in diameter than its shaft, permitting drilling machines with either a 1/2″ or 3/4″ drill chuck to create large holes. Long length twist drill bits (also called taper length) are a little longer than jobber length, allowing for deeper holes and longer reach. Extra long twist drill bits (also called extension) are longer than long length twist drill bits for greater reach or for drilling deeper holes.
Chicago-Latrobe manufactures drill bits and accessories, reamers, countersinks, and blanks. The company, founded in 1890 and headquartered in Clemson, SC, meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard 9001.
What’s in the Box?
- 13 drill bits, inch sizes 1/16″ through 1/4″ in 1/64″ increments
- Steel case
4. Bosch 9 Piece Black Oxide Impact Tough Drill Bit Set BL9IM
- ACCURACY: Featuring a no skate tip to reduce bit walking, eliminate the need for center punch, and provide accurate starts
- RELIABLE: Designed with long flutes for increased speed and effective material removal. The Bosch BL9IM Drill Bit Set is ideal for universal drilling in a variety of drills including 1/4in. hex drills.
- TOUGH: Featuring an impact-rated shank, engineered for higher torque drills and impact drivers in tough construction applications.
- LONGEVITY: The black oxide coating provides a cooling shield for less friction and less generated heat giving longevity to the life of the bit set.
- VERSATILITY: Includes highly visible, laser-etched marking to clearly identify individual bit diameters. Includes 1/16 in., 3/32 in., 1/8 in., 5/32 in., 3/16 in., 7/32 in., 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in. bit sizes.
Bosch impact tough black oxide drill bits are engineered for use in the higher torque impact drill/drivers. They provide longer life than standard drill bits, thanks to their tip design and black oxide coating. The coating provides less friction and thus less generated heat. The bits have impact-rated shanks. With long flutes for excellent speed, these bits are built for general-purpose applications and work great in wood, plastic and light-gauge metal materials. They are great for general contractors and installers.
5. Viking Drill and Tool 44150 SP-29 Type 240-UB 135 Degree Split Point Magnum Super Premium Jobber Drill Set (29 Piece)
- 29 pc. Set Premium High Speed Steel Heavy Duty NAS 907B 135-Degree Split Point
- 135-Degree Split Point, 1/16 – 1/2 by 64ths
- Precision ground point, flutes, body, clearance and drill diameter for ultimate accuracy and performance
- Special Hi-Molybdenum tool steel/ Gold Oxide
- NAS 907B Heavy Duty Jobber
6. Metabo HPT D10VH2 7-Amp 3/8-Inch Corded Drill, Metal Keyless Chuck, 0-2700 RPM, Variable Speed w/Dial, Rubber Over-Molded Handle, Forward/Reverse, Belt Hook, 5-Year Warranty
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Powerful 7-Amp motor, forcible power combines high speed with optimal torque
- Max torque of 133.7 in-lbs good for high speed applications
- All metal 3/8″ keyless chuck for greater durability and better bit holding ability
- Variable speed trigger with dial for precise operation
7. DEWALT DW2537 #6 Countersink 9/64-Inch Replacement Drill Bit Only
DEWALT DW2537#6 Countersink 9/64-Inch Replacement Drill Bit Only
From the Manufacturer
DeWalt DW2537 #6 Countersink 9/64-Inch Replacement Drill Bit Only
8. Bosch BL2639 3/16 In. x 6 In. Extra Length Aircraft Black Oxide Drill Bit
- Speed helix design for three times faster drilling than standard bits
- Last 50 percent longer than high-speed steel
- Easier drilling, reduced heat and extended drill bit life
- Available in jobber length, stubby length, extended length (aircraft), 1/2 In. reduced shank (Silver and Deming)
- For use in steel, copper, aluminum, brass, oak, maple, MDF, pine, PVC, polycarbonate, acrylic, ABS, nylon and composite materials
9. DEWALT DW1176 Oxide Set, Black 16-Pieces
FEATURES: This set offers 16 black oxide drill bits ranging from 1/16″ – 3/8″ bits and are stored in a tough case container 135 degree split point to reduce walking when starting bit
From the Manufacturer
DeWalt DW1176 Oxide Set, Black 16-Pieces
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dewalt High Speed Drill for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!