Top 10 Dewalt 36Volt Hammerdrill
We spent many hours on research to finding dewalt 36volt hammerdrill, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best dewalt 36volt hammerdrill, you should not miss this article. dewalt 36volt hammerdrill coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 dewalt 36volt hammerdrill by our suggestions
808 reviews analysed
1. Bosch RH328VC-36K 36V SDS-plus Rotary Hammer, 1-1/8"
2. Metabo HPT DV18DBFL2T 18V Cordless Brushless Hammer Drill, Includes Two Batteries, 1-36V/18V Multivolt 5.0 Ah & 1-18V Compact 3.0 Ah Battery, 1/2" Keyless Chuck, 620 In/Lbs Turning Torque
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Powerful torque: 620 in-lbs. To tackle a variety of applications
- Keyless metal chuck: to ensure a firm grip on the bit and easy bit replacement
- 22 + 2 clutch settings: versatile to handle various jobs
- On-tool battery indicator: to gauge the status of the battery and reduce down time
- Led light: to illuminate the workspace when use in darker areas
- Belt hook: to keep tool close at hand
- Lightweight at 3.7 lbs (With compact 3.0Ah battery) to reduce user fatigue
The Metabo HPT DV18DBFL2T 18V Brushless hammer drill brings power and torque to a whole new level. This tool features a Brushless motor to provide lighter weight, more power, and longer tool life. An all metal, keyless, Ratcheting chuck allows fast and easy bit replacement, and prevents bit slippage while in use. In addition, this Brushless hammer drill comes equipped with a bright LED light, ergonomic grip, center balance design, belt hook, and an on-tool battery indicator to take the work experience to the next level. The DV18DBFL2T is compatible with all Metabo HPT 18V & 36V Lithium Ion slide-type batteries and the tool itself is warrantied from manufacturing defects for a lifetime!
3. Metabo HPT 18V Cordless Brushless Hammer Drill, Tool Only – No Battery, Compatible with Hitachi/Metabo HPT 18V Lithium Ion Slide-Type Batteries, Lifetime Tool Warranty (DV18DBL2Q4)
- 18V Cordless Hammer Drill
- POWER: Professional grade power with 1,205 in/Lbs Of turning torque and up to 2,100 RPM with 0-31,500 BPM
- TORQUE SETTINGS: 22-Stage + 2 clutch settings delivers 22 torque settings, A drill mode and a hammer drill mode to properly match the torque to the application
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 3.5 lbs (without battery) for less fatigue during extended or elevated use
- CHUCK: Single sleeve ratcheting 1/2″ keyless all metal chuck that incorporates carbide insets for quick and simple bit replacements and secure holding power
- LED LIGHT: Built-in LED light effectively illuminates dark work spaces
- TRIGGER: Optical trigger switch for a more responsive variable speed actuation and wear resistant trigger Assembly
- SAFETY: Reactive force control (rfc) senses tool overload and stops rotation to ensure user safety and protect the tool motor and battery
- INCLUDES: Available as tool body only (battery & charger sold separately)
- METABO HPT: Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
The DV18DBL2Q4 (Tool body only) hammer drill features Metabo HPT brushless motor technology that delivers more power to the motor by minimizing unnecessary energy loss through friction and heat.
Ideal for drilling into concrete, boring large holes into wood or driving lag bolts.
The 22+2 clutch settings allow the user to adapt to low torque applications like hardware installation or furniture assembly.
Managed by a micro-processor chip that efficiently delivers current flow to the motor, Brushless tools experience longer run time between charges, increased power, and extended durability, with essentially no maintenance.
The built-in Reactive force control (RFC) system reduces the risk of injury to the user from tool overload, and also protects the battery and motor.
Metabo HPT signature ergonomic design for the tool body makes it extremely well-balanced and comfortable for extended use.
Available as a tool body only, this hammer drill is compatible with all Metabo HPT 18V Lithium Ion slide-type batteries.
Covered by Metabo HPT lifetime Lithium Ion tool warranty.
4. Bosch 1-9/16-Inch SDS-Max Combination Rotary Hammer RH540M
- CONVENIENT: The Bosch RH540M Combo Rotary Hammer features the SDS-max Bit System for tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate.
- POWER: This rotary hammer provides the best in class impact energy of 6.1 ft.-lbs. Weighing only, 15.2 lbs., the RH540M provides maximum productivity in all day drilling and chiseling applications.
- VERSATILE: The RH540M features a combination dual mode selector knob to allow users to select between hammer drilling, chiseling only and the Vario-Lock function.
- EFFICIENT: With Varo-Lock Positioning, the rotary hammer rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angle. The tool also comes complete with service minder brushes to notify users when maintenance is needed.
- VARIABLE SPEED: The variable speed dial allows for controlled drilling and chiseling applications. The motor is rated at 170 to 340 RPM in rotary mode and 1,200 to 2,750 BPM in hammer mode, which will easily reduce concrete to dust.
With best-in-class impact energy at 6.1 foot pounds, the RH540M SDS-max Rotary Hammer is the hardest hitting and fastest drilling rotary hammer in its class. Delivering 38 percent more impact energy than previous generations and up to 20 percent more than competitors, the RH540M provides maximum productivity in all day drilling and chiseling applications. A variable speed dial for both drilling and chiseling applications allows users to adjust tool settings based on the application and material they’re tackling and a selector knob makes it easy to switch between hammer drilling, chiseling only and the Varo-Lock function. The Varo-Lock mechanism allows chisels to be rotated into 12 different positions to optimize working angles. The tools’ new, robust design keeps it working hard on jobsites. The RH540 tools both feature 12 amps and weigh just 14.2 pounds, delivering 1,200 to 2,750 blows per minute. Service minder brushes on the tools also keep them running at maximum capacity, as the tools clearly indicate when preventive maintenance is required. As with all Bosch SDS-max tools, the RH540M allows users to make tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking and offers enhanced dust protection and maximum energy transfer rate. The Bosch RH540M 1-9/16-Inch SDS-max Combination Rotary Hammer kit includes an auxiliary handle and a carrying case.
5. Bosch GBH18V-20K21 18V 3/4" SDS-plus Rotary Hammer Kit
- Powerful, compact cordless rotary hammer – features drilling performance Plus chiseling in a lighter tool, to allow great productivity and efficiency in concrete and masonry applications
- Lightweight design, at only 5.7 lbs. (Tool only, not including battery) – for great performance-to-weight ratio
- Efficient 18V motor – produces 1.3 ft.-Lbs. Of impact energy for professional applications
- Robust power system – produces 0-5, 850 no-load BPM and 0-1, 800 no-load RPM
- Three-mode selector switch – drilling, hammer drilling and chiseling, for versatility
6. Bosch 1-1/8-Inch SDS Rotary Hammer RH328VC with Vibration Control
- POWER: Unmatched power to weight ratio – 8.0 Amps, 2.6 ft-lbs Impact Energy and 7.7 lbs –Compact but powerful, making the RH328VC the ideal rotary hammer for all-day jobs
- COMFORT: Featuring Active Vibration Control in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides maximum user comfort for fast drilling during extended periods of work
- 3-in-1: Multifunction selector offers 3 modes of operation; rotation only, rotary hammer and hammer only mode for any tough drilling job. Bosch-exclusive Vario-Lock places the tool in neutral, allowing you to choose from 12 different positions
- PRECISION: The integral clutch helps minimize torque reaction and a 360-degree auxiliary handle gives the rotary hammer better flexibility for any task
- CONTROL: Variable speed 3-finger trigger offers better operator control and accurate bit starting. The Bosch 1 RH328VC Rotary Hammer is backed by a manufacturer’s one-year limited warranty
Bosch 1-1/8-Inch SDS Rotary Hammer
The Bosch 1-1/8-Inch SDS-plus Rotary Hammer offers the ideal combination of power, impact energy, drilling speed, and comfort. It features vibration control for superior performance, and an excellent power-to-weight ratio for fast chiseling and drilling. It also provides three modes of operation–rotary hammer, hammer only, or rotation only–and an integral clutch to make this tool more versatile. The hammer comes with an auxiliary handle and a carrying case.
Advanced vibration control and three modes of operation help you power through the toughest jobs. View larger.
Superb power-to-weight ratio offers ideal handling and control. View larger.
Two-Step Vibration Control
The rotary hammer provides vibration control without compromising performance. It reduces vibrations via a two-step process, originating from the impact mechanism and progressing to the handle, which features rubber dampening elements on the top and bottom.
Excellent Power-to-Weight Ratio with Variable Speed Trigger
Powered by an 8-amp motor, the hammer weighs 7.7 pounds and provides 2.6 ft./lbs. of impact energy, making it the one of the best rotary hammers in its class.
For better control and accurate bit starting, the rotary hammer boasts a variable speed three-finger trigger (0-4,000 bpm; 0-900 rpm).
Three Modes of Operation for Versatile Use
The rotary hammer offers three modes of operation. Use the multifunction selector to choose rotary hammer, hammer only, or rotation only mode. An integral clutch helps minimize torque reaction, and a 360-degree auxiliary handle further enhances project flexibility.
The Bosch 1-1/8-Inch Rotary Hammer is backed by a manufacturer’s one-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
Rotary hammer, auxiliary handle, and carrying case.
7. Makita HR2475 1-Inch D-Handle SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer
- Powerful 7.0 AMP motor delivers 0-1,100 RPM & 0-4,500 BPM for the most demanding applications
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts resulting in up to 50% faster drilling
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
- Extended life brushes are longer for more work between service intervals and less downtime
- 40 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience. Optimum Range (concrete drilling)-3/16 – 1/2 inch. Max. Capacity (concrete drilling)-1 inch
- 3-mode operation for “”Rotation Only””, “”Hammering with Rotation”” or “”Hammering Only”” for multiple applications
- Powerful 7 AMP motor
- 0-1,100 RPM & 0-4,500 BPM for demanding applications
- 3-mode operation: “rotation only”, “hammering with rotation” and “hammering only” for multiple applications
- Ergonomic D-shaped handle with rubberized soft grip for increased comfort and control
- One-touch sliding chuck allows for quick bit changes
- Built-in Torque Limiter ensures stable torque control
2611-0452 Features: -Rotary hammer.-0 to 1,100 RPM.-0 to 4,500 BPM.-Ergonomic D shaped handle with rubberized soft grip for increased comfort and control.-One touch sliding chuck allows for quick bit changes.-Built in torque limiter ensures stable torque control.-No hammering when idling function ensures extra low vibration under no load.-Extended service life of carbon brushes. Includes: -3 mode operation includes rotation only, hammering with rotation or hammering only. Specifications: -Powerful 7 AMP motor.
Makita’s versatile HR2475 1-inch Rotary Hammer (Accepts SDS-PLUS) delivers more efficient hitting in a compact size for faster, more productive work.
7 AMP Motor Delivers 4,500 BPM
The HR2475 is powered by a 7 amp motor that delivers a no load speed of 0-1,100 rpm, with 0-4,500 BPM and 2.7 joules of impact energy. Three-mode operation includes “Rotation Only,” “Hammering with Rotation,” and “Hammering Only” for multiple applications.
Makita Motor Advantage
Consistent with the rest of Makita’s rotary hammer line-up, the HR2475 is engineered with the Makita Motor Advantage. This includes field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature, and more copper commutator bars. These features deliver the most efficient transfer of energy for more power and longer tool life.
More Efficient Work
Additional performance features include a torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds. The sequential impact timing feature delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts, resulting in up to 50 percent faster drilling.
Comfort and Ease of Use
Comfort and ease-of-use features include an ergonomic and well-balanced design with a rubberized D-handle comfort grip and a soft grip side handle. Additional features include a one-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes, a recessed lock-on button for continuous use, and a large trigger switch. The multiple chisel positioning allows the bit to be set at 40 different positions to align with the application. The extended life brushes are longer for less downtime and more work between service intervals.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The HR2475 is a versatile and hard-hitting rotary hammer for masons, remodelers, electricians, maintenance crews, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class 1-inch rotary hammer. The HR2475 is just another example of Makita’s commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
About Makita Rotary Hammers
Makita’s concrete rotary hammers deliver hard-hitting performance and more productivity with less vibration. Makita rotary hammers are engineered with the Makita Motor Advantage, which includes field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature, and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life. Additional performance features include a torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds. Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts, resulting in up to 50 percent faster drilling. The constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs.
Makita is a worldwide manufacturer of industrial quality power tools and offers a wide range of industrial accessories. Makita applies leading-edge innovation to engineer power tools that are more compact and energy efficient, yet deliver industrial strength power and results. Makita U.S.A., Inc. is located in La Mirada, California, and operates an extensive distribution network located throughout the U.S. For more information, please call 800/4-MAKITA (800/462-5482) or visit makitatools.com. Makita is Best in Class Engineering.
Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita’s Factory or Authorized Service Centers. Please see makitatools.com for complete details.
What’s in the Box
Makita HR2475 1-Inch D-Handle Rotary Hammer includes: side handle, depth gauge, and tool case.
8. Bosch Power Tools Rotary Tool – 11255VSR Bulldog Xtreme Rotary Hammer Drills For Concrete – Use For Overhead Drilling, Demolition, Anchoring – Corded Hammer Drill For Crew, Contractor, Construction
- 3-IN-1 MULTIFUNCTION SELECTOR HAMMER DRILL: Our hammer drill features a multi-function selector that quickly shifts between rotation-only, rotary hammer and hammer-only modes for optimal versatility. It also has a variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starts and simple removal of fasteners and bound bits. Our drills are perfect for a demolition crew, general contractor, construction sites, residential construction, and commercial construction.
- SDS+ HAMMER DRILLS FOR CONCRETE: Everything in the 11255VSR box includes one (1) 1”Inch SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer, one (1) Auxiliary Handle, one (1) Depth Gauge, and one (1) Carrying Case. This power tool set includes exclusive cord turret and allows 35 degree pivot for added flexibility and longer cord life. The SDS-plus bit system provides tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer.
- ROTARY HAMMER DRILL POWER, DESIGN: A powerful 7.5 Amp motor (0-1300 RPM
- 0-5800 BPM) is capable of delivering 2.0 ft./lbs. of impact energy. The rotary hammer D-handle design is ideal for overhead and downward drilling applications. A variable-speed trigger with reversing offers accurate bit starting as well as removing fasteners or bound bits. An integral clutch disengages torque transmission if the bit gets into a bind. Our exclusive rotating brush plate provides equal power for flexibility.
- CONCRETE ELECTRIC HAMMER DRILL: Our concrete rotary hammers deliver hard-hitting performance and more productivity with less vibration. Rotary hammers include field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature, and more copper commutator bars to increase energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life. The constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs.
Bosch introduces another essential and practical piece for your power tool collection with our Bulldog Xtreme Rotary Hammer Drills for concrete.
Our hammer drill features a multi-function selector that quickly shifts between rotation-only, rotary hammer and hammer-only modes for optimal versatility. It also has a variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starts and simple removal of fasteners and bound bits. Our drills are perfect for a demolition crew, general contractor, construction sites, residential construction, and commercial construction.
The rotary tool will help optimize work on the jobsite, including the 11255VSR rotary hammer drill. Our technology is built into every drill while driving maximum power and performance. It ranges from anchoring to large material breaking for a broad spectrum of use.
Forget about those other inconvenient, cheap power tools and drills. Enjoy the convenience of an ergonomic trigger handle from our hammer drill, providing maximum effectiveness for everyday use at scale.
Our powerful 7.5 Amp motor (0-1300 RPM; 0-5800 BPM) is capable of delivering 2.0 ft./lbs of impact energy. The rotary hammer D-handle design is ideal for overhead and downward drilling applications. A variable-speed trigger with reversing offers accurate bit starting as well as removing fasteners or bound bits. An integral clutch disengages torque transmission if the bit gets into a bind. Our exclusive rotating brush plate provides equal power for flexibility.
Everything in the 11255VSR box includes one (1) 1”Inch SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer, one (1) Auxiliary Handle, one (1) Depth Gauge, and one (1) Carrying Case. This power tool set includes exclusive cord turret and allows 35 degree pivot for added flexibility and longer cord life. The SDS-plus bit system provides tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer.
From the Manufacturer
The totally redesigned BULLDOG Xtreme outlasts the competition in both speed and performance. Multi-function selector has 3 modes of operation: rotary hammer, hammer-only and rotation-only mode. Vario-Lock Positioning rotates and locks chisel into 36 different positions to optimize working angle. The patented rotating brush plate provides equal power in forward and reverse. Cord turret has a 35-degree pivot for added flexibility and longer cord life. SDS-plus bit system tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate. Variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starting as well as removing fasteners or bound bits. Integral clutch helps minimize torque reaction. The 11255VSR has a comfortable D-handle grip design for greater control, especially when drilling overhead or downward.
9. Makita XRH01Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 1-Inch Rotary Hammer Accepts SDS-PLUS Bits
- Efficient BL Brushless Motor
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 12-7/8″ long
- Weighs only 7.2 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
The 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless 1″ Rotary Hammer (model XRH01Z, tool only) features a Makita BL Brushless Motor Technology for up to 50% longer run time. The XRH01Z is the industry’s first 1″ capacity rotary hammer in the 18V cordless category. The XRH01Z is powered by an efficient BL Brushless Motor with variable speed that delivers 0-950 RPM, 4,700 BPM, and 2.0 Joules with up to 50% longer run time than current Makita 18V LXT rotary hammers. Ease-of-use and efficiency features include 3-mode operation (rotation only, hammering with rotation and hammer only), a large 2-finger trigger for more convenience and greater comfort, and a depth adjustment guide for increased drilling depth accuracy.
10. Makita XRH07ZKU 18V x2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) Brushless Cordless 1-9/16" Advanced AVT Rotary Hammer, Accepts Sds-Max Bits, Aws, Tool Only
- Two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries deliver the power and run time for corded demands without leaving the 18V LXT platform (batteries not included)
- Powerful BL Brushless motor delivers 250-500 RPM, 1, 450-2, 900 BPM and 8.4 ft.Lbs. Of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Auto-start Wireless system (AWS) utilizes Bluetooth technology for Wireless Power-on/off communication between tool and dust extractor
- Dust extraction capability with optional Makita dust attachment kit
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dewalt 36Volt Hammerdrill for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!