855 reviews analysed
1. Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Coffee Maker, Black
- On/off indicator light lets you know when your coffee maker is on or off
- Grab-A-Cup Auto Pause stops cycle if you need a cup before brewing is finished
- Dual water window allows visibility as you fill—no more overflows
- Lift and Clean Filter Basket for fast and easy clean up
- Easy cord storage eliminates counter clutter
- Cord Length:26″
- Height:12.56″ x Width:11.76″ x Depth:8.43″. Weight: 3.6 lbs.
- Cord Length:26″
- Watts: 900
The classic functionality of Mr. Coffee’s 12-Cup Coffee Maker helps you make rich-tasting, expertly brewed coffee without stress or mess. Should you need a cup before the brew cycle is finished, Grab-A-Cup Auto Pause is a lifesaver. It stops brewing so you can pour freely, and then finishes the brewing cycle after you place the carafe back in position. It also features a removable basket filter that lifts out for quick and easy filling and cleaning. Whether you want a single cup or 12, this no-fuss automatic coffee maker will deliver the goods, time after time.
2. Aigostar Buck – Coffee Makers, 4 Cup Coffee Maker with Coffee Filter and Glass Carafe, Small Drip Coffee Machines with Stainless Steel Decoration for Home, Travel & Office, Black
- 【Easy Operation】One On/Off switch with visible indicator light makes it easy to use and offer high visibility. And professional fast brewing technology allows you to get a whole cup of rich-tasting coffee in less than 5 minutes for household use or travel.
- 【Sufficient Capacity】4 cup coffee maker rated at 600W, coffee can be obtained in 1 minute. It has a capacity of about 0.6L translucent water tank with level marks. Note: Cup equals approximately 5 oz. (varies by brewing technique).
- 【Anti-drip Design】Convenient anti-drip valve in 30 seconds, which allows you to take off glass pot at any time and enjoy coffee without worrying about coffee dripping. Coffeemaker with removable brew filter basket and glass carafe pot can be cleaned in the dishwasher, saving time and effort in your life.
- 【Keep Warm】Built-in nonstick insulation board can keep coffee warm automatically while finish brewing, which consistent great flavor from the first to last drop. ‘Max’ water level mark inside water tank make easily fill the water without leaking.
- 【Quality Assurance】High quality with UL certificated and manufacturer 2-year warranty included. If you have any questions about our products, you can always contact us and we will be happy to help.
3. KitchenAid KCM1208DG Spiral Showerhead 12 Cup Drip Coffee Maker, Matte Charcoal Grey
- Unique 29-hole spiral showerhead evenly saturates Coffee grounds for optimal extraction
- Dosage ladder on the gold Tone filter and dosage chart on the water tank
- Clear, easy to fill removable water tank with large opening to minimize spills
- Convenient warming plate to keep Coffee at the perfect temperature up to 2 hours
- 2 brew buttons (side, front) to place the brewer anyway you like on the countertop
- Unique spout design on the glass carafe helps prevent drips and messes
4. Posame Electric Coffee Makers-12 Cup Programmable Smart Drip Coffee Maker Brew Machine with 1.8L Glass Carafe Black, LED Digital Screen, Removable Mesh Filter Basket, Black/Stainless Steel
- 【SMART PROGRAMMABLE TIMER】: Smart drip coffee maker allows you to program your coffee up to 24 hours in advance, ensuring that a fresh, hot cup of coffee is available as soon as you wake up in the morning or arriving home from working hard whole day
- 【LARGE CAPACITY】: Posame coffee machine can brew up coffee for about 12-15 cups at one time. It is mostly convenient for office hour and home gathering. The carafe warm plate helps maintain a steady temperature throughout around two hours
- 【ANTI-DRIP FUNCTION】:The anti-drip system enables you to pause and pour mid-brew with mess-free. The removable and washable filter holder helps you produce the preferred strong or light flavor
- 【EASY TO USE】: Coffee Brew machine only needs four steps to make cups of coffee. It is easy to clean the coffee pot as well. Simply fill powder and add water to the machine, then enjoy a cup of pure coffee in a simple way
- 【CERTIFICATION & WARRANTY】: ETL and BPA free. Please trust in our Posame customer service. All our products support 2 years warranty from the date of purchase. If you have trouble in using the product, please feel free to contact us
5. KRUPS KM202850 Simply Brew Compact Filter Drip Coffee Maker, 5-Cup, Silver
- PERFECT FOR ONE OR TWO: Brews up to 5 cups of coffee.
- CONVENIENT: Allows you to pour a cup of coffee while brewing and automatically keeps your coffee warm.
- SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE: Carafe with no-drip spout, which controls the mess
- easy On/Off button to start brewing and turn off the brewer
- and a conveniently located water tank.
- MODERN DESIGN: Premium stainless-steel finish.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Glass coffee pot, permanent coffee filter and coffee spoon for your daily brewing needs.
6. Cuisinart SS-15 12-Cup Coffee Maker and Single-Serve Brewer, Stainless Steel
- 12-cup glass carafe with BPA free and stainless steel handle
- Brew Strength Control – select BOLD for stronger coffee flavor
- Gold-tone coffee filter lets only pure coffee flavor flow through
- Single-Serve serving sizes: 6, 8, 10 oz
- Includes Cuisinart’s Home Barista Reusable Filter Cup which lets you use your own coffee, K-Cup pod compatible as well
The Cuisinart Coffee Center features a fully automatic 12-cup coffeemaker on one side and a single-serve brewer on the other. Sipping solo or serving a crowd, it’s easy to enjoy the gourmet taste you expect from a Cuisinart coffeemaker. And one coffeemaker that does the job of two frees up more space on your counter!.
7. Cuisinart DCC-1100BK 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black
- Fully automatic coffeemaker with 24-hour Programmability
- 12-Cup carafe with ergonomic handle, dripless spout, and knuckle guard
- 1- to 4-cup setting; brew Pause; self cleaning; 60-second reset
- Includes charcoal water filter, Permanent gold-tone Coffee filter, measuring scoop and instruction book.
The Cuisinart DCC-1100 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
This classically designed coffeemaker is accented with stainless steel for a look that is sure to enhance your countertop. The 12-cup carafe features an ergonomic handle, dripless spout and knuckle guard for comfortable, drip-free pouring. Fully automatic, the DCC-1100 has 24-hour programmability and 1-4 cup setting for those times when you don’t need a full cup of coffee. The Brew Pause feature lets you pour a cup before brewing is completed, while the gold tone coffee filter and charcoal water filter ensure fresh, delicious tasting coffee.
The Quest for a Perfect Cup of Coffee
It is generally agreed that there are four basic elements critical to the perfect cup:
Element 1. Water
Coffee is 98% water. Often overlooked, the quality of the water is as important as the quality of the coffee. A good rule of thumb is that if your water doesn’t taste good from the tap, it won’t taste any better in your coffee. That’s why Cuisinart has added a water filter to the Cuisinart Classic 12-cup programmable coffeemaker. The charcoal water filter removes chlorine, bad tastes and odors, for the purest cup of coffee every time.
Element 2. Coffee
While the bulk of the liquid is water, all of the flavor should be from the coffee. To achieve the same great quality of coffee you receive at a coffee bar, you need to use the same quality beans. Buy the beans fresh and whole, only about a two weeks’ supply at a time for maximum freshness. Once the coffee bean is broken, its flavor degrades very quickly. If it is not practical to buy small supplies, we recommend you separate larger amounts of beans into one to two week portions immediately after purchase, and freeze them in airtight containers. The best way to maximize freshness is to minimize exposure to air, light and moisture. So, once removed from the freezer, beans should be maintained in a sealed container at room temperature, since damaging condensation occurs every time the beans are removed from the freezer or refrigerator. Note that some coffee experts advise against freezing dark-roast beans, because freezing can cause the oils to coagulate. Other experts disagree. We suggest you experiment and decide yourself.
Element 3. Grind
The grind of the coffee is critical for proper flavor extraction. If the grind is too fine, over extraction and bitterness will result. Too fine a grind may also clog the filter. If the grind is too coarse, the water will pass through too quickly and the desired flavors will not be extracted. A medium-fine grind is recommended.
Element 4. Proportion
The cups on the Cuisinart coffeemaker measure 5 ounces. Add the amount of ground coffee that corresponds to the number of cups being brewed. Many coffee bars and the Specialty Coffee Association of America recommend adding 2 rounded tablespoons of coffee per 6 ounces of water. Some coffee manufactures recommend using 1 tablespoon per cup. Cuisinart recommends using 1 tablespoon of ground coffee per cup, but use more or less to suit your taste. Note: the maximum capacity for ground coffee is 15 tablespoons for the 12-cup coffeemaker. Exceeding this amount may cause overflow if the coffee is too finely ground.
Features and Benefits
You’ll love the way your new Cuisinart Classic 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker looks on your counter as it’s brewing 12 cups of fabulous coffee. The Cuisinart Classic 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker is a statement about how serious you are about your coffee – and your kitchen. Enjoy the full programmability, extreme ease of use, and great tasting coffee.
- Reservoir Cover: Flips back for easy filling.
- Water Reservoir: Open the cover by lifting it up. Pour the desired amount of water in the reservoir using step water level indicator located at the rear of the reservoir.
- Showerhead: Distributes water evenly over coffee, reducing temperature loss as water passes through grounds.
- Water Filter: Charcoal water filter eliminates chlorine, calcium and bad tastes or odors from tap water. Cuisinart recommends changing the water filter every 60 days or 60 uses ‒ or more often if you have hard water.
- Filter Basket: Holds a #4 paper filter or a permanent filter.
- LCD Digital Clock: Displays the time of day and set time for automatic functions.
- Function Knob: Used to initiate programming of automatic functions ‒ Auto On, Auto Off, Program, Clock and Brew. The Auto On feature is used to program the start time of the brew cycle. The Auto On can be set for any time, day or night. The PM indicator is displayed on the LCD for nighttime program times. The Auto Off feature is used to shut off the coffeemaker at a preset time, anywhere from 0 to 4 hours. Note: To program the coffeemaker to shut off automatically, read the instructions included in the Instruction Manual under ‘To program the Variable Auto Off’
- 1-4 Cup Setting: For brewing smaller pots of coffee. It provides double heating of the water, so coffee is piping hot.
- Clean Setting: Tells you when it’s time to clean your coffeemaker. Remove built-up calcification from the water reservoir, to help extend the life of your coffeemaker.
- Brew Pause: Stops flow of coffee from basket when carafe is removed (30 seconds max) from the heater plate, so a cup can be poured in mid-brew. Since the flavor extraction rate varies during the brew cycle, we recommend allowing the brewing cycle to finish before pouring the coffee. The coffee brewed at the beginning of the cycle has a flavor profile which is very different from the flavor at the end of the cycle. Once the coffee has finished brewing, stir it before serving to blend the flavors. The coffee at the bottom of the carafe will be somewhat stronger than the coffee at the top.
- Carafe: The easy pour, no drip, 12-cup glass carafe has an ergonomic handle and brewed coffee markings for two to twelve cups.
- Heating Plate: Scratch resistant with black, nonstick coating.
- Ready Tone: Signals the end of the brew cycle with five beeps (coffee will continue to stream from the filter for a few seconds after the tone).
- Power Loss Back-up System: One-minute protection in case of power fails, breaker trips, or unit is unplugged. It holds all programmed information, including the time of day, auto on time and auto off time.
- Cord Storage
8. BUNN BT Velocity Brew 10-Cup Thermal Carafe Home Coffee Brewer, Black
- Double wall, vacuum insulated thermal carafe keeps coffee warm for up to 2 hours
- Unique spray head ensures even, complete coffee flavor extraction
- Stainless steel internal hot water tank keeps water heated to optimal brewing temperature of 200 Degree F
- Reservoir-style home brewer makes up to 10 cups of coffee in just 3 minutes
- Stainless-steel water tank
- 800-watt heater and internal thermostat
- Sprayhead design improves coffee-flavor extraction
- hot water available for tea
- Stainless-steel vacuum-insulated carafe
- close-and-brew lid
- vacation switch
- Does not include warmer plate
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Double wall, vacuum insulated thermal carafe keeps coffee warm for up to 2 hours. Unique spray head ensures even, complete coffee flavor extraction . Stainless steel internal hot water tank keeps water heated to optimal brewing temperature of 200 Degree F .
9. Ninja 12-Cup Programmable Brewer CE251 Coffee Maker, 60 oz, Black/Stainless Steel
- Classic or rich, each brew is flavorful and never bitter with custom brew strengths.
- Hotter brewing technology: advanced boiler for a perfectly hot cup of Coffee.
- Wake up to hot Coffee! 24-Hour programmable delay brew allows you to prepare your brew up to a day in advance.
- Keep Coffee fresh and flavorful up to 4 hours with the adjustable warming plate.
- Conveniently carry the 60-oz. Removable water reservoir to your sink for easy filling.
- Pour yourself a cup before the brew is complete with mid-brew Pause.
- Ensure your Coffee is never Diluted when brewing a small batch (14 cups) by using the small batch function.
10. Ninja Hot and Cold Brewed System, Auto-iQ Tea and Coffee Maker with 6 Brew Sizes, 5 Brew Styles, Frother, Coffee & Tea Baskets with Thermal Carafe (CP307)
- Coffee and Tea Brew Settings: Brewing technology offers an array of coffee and tea options.
- Cold Brew Coffee and Tea: Brew over ice at a lower temperature for smooth, naturally sweet flavor in 10 to 15 minutes.
- Smart Basket Recognition: System recognizes basket and displays coffee or tea drink options.
- Separate Coffee and Tea Baskets: Brew coffee or loose or bagged tea to keep flavors separate.
- 6 Brew Sizes: Brew anything from a single cup or travel size to a half carafe or full carafe in your coffee maker.
- 5 Brew Styles: Choose your strength with Classic, Rich, Over Ice, Cold Brew, or Specialty.
- Brew directly into a cup with the coffee brewer: Use any brand of coffee or tea, loose leaf or bagged.
- Tea Type: Select your tea type and the system knows the temperature and number of steeps needed.
- 50 oz. (10-Cup) Thermal Carafe: Keeps your coffee and tea hot up to 2 hours.
- Fold-Away Hot and Cold Frother: Turn hot or cold milk into silky-smooth froth in seconds.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Black And Decker Coffee Maker Machine For Home for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!