843 reviews analysed
1. Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour + Xcel Hybrid (Poly/Multifilament Combo) Tennis Racquet String Sets – in Multi-Packs – Best for Comfort, Control, and Durability (2-4-6-8-Packs)
- EXCELLENT HYBRID FOR POWER, CONTROL AND DURABILITY: With Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour + Xcel Hybrid (Poly / Multifilament Combo) Tennis Racquet String Sets, you get the durability and spin-enhancing features of a poly string (Pro Hurricane Tour), with the power, control, and comfort of a multifilament (Xcel). Xcel is known as a soft multifilament that does not provide so much power you cannot keep the ball in play any longer.
- STRING COMPOSITION: Xcel is a synthetic multifilament that is soft and easy on the arm. Pro Hurricane Tour is made of a polyester and tends to be more stiff and durable with spin-enhancing effects.
Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour + Xcel Hybrid (Poly / Multifilament Combo) Tennis Racquet String Sets are the perfect hybrid combo setup for players looking for the added durability and spin generation of a poly string, combined with the awesome playability, control, comfort, and power of a soft, multifilament string.
2. Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour (17-1.20mm) Tennis String Set (Natural)
Pro Hurricane Tour is big on control and spin. It’s also quite firm, so we think it works best for intermediate to advanced baseliners with long, fast strokes. String breakers take note: this one offers excellent durability. The octagonal profile gives Pro Hurricane Tour great bite, while the coating allows the strings to snap back with greater force. The result is a heavy ball loaded with spin, especially for players who swing big. Our topspin hitters noted that they could reach maximum swing speed because the spin brought the ball down so effectively. This is a great option for power baseliners who want the ultimate in spin, control, and durability.
3. Babolat RPM Blast (17-1.25mm) Tennis String Reel (Black)
IT’S THE WINNING CHOICE FOR RAFAEL NADAL, JO-WILFRIED TSONGA AND SAMANTHA STOSUR. THE RIGHT STRING FOR PLAYERS WHO WANT MORE CONTROL AND INCREDIBLE SPIN!
Packed with the latest technologies, this high-density co-polyester monofilament string offers a totally unique feel and a powerful, ultra-high-speed response.
The octagonal section and cross-linked silicone coating allow the strings to quickly return to their original positions and “bite” the ball better for maximum spin.
4. Babolat – Hybrid Pro Hurricane Tour 125 VS 130
5. Babolat VS Team Natural Gut Tennis String-17g
Babolat VS Team Natural Gut Tennis String New Thermogut Technology makes the strings more durable and more humidity resistant. For players whose style is almost at the competitive level, who use standard or medium-size rackets and are looking for performance or resistance. Natural gut with Thermogut Technology. The reference for elasticity, tension hold and ball touch. 50% of the top 100 ATP players rely on its performance. Length: 40 feet / 12 meters Gauge: 17gauge / 1.25mm Color: Natural
6. Babolat Combo Pack RPM Blast 17 Plus VS 16 Tennis String
Combining Rafael Nadal’s string of choice, RPM Blast, along with the high quality natural gut , VS, Babolat creates the perfect storm of hybrids. RPM Blast creates exceptional control with tremendous access to spin while VS Gut provides top notch power, comfort and feel. This offers the best of both worlds for the player seeking the best in performance from their string bed.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Babolat Xcel Pro Hurricane Tour for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!