Nowadays, there are so many products of anti microbial water cooling in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for anti microbial water cooling in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings anti microbial water cooling which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
971 reviews analysed
1. XSPC Antimicrobial Silver Coil
XSPC Antimicrobial Silver Coils help to inhibit bacterial growth and algae when added to your watercooling loop. XSPC Silver Coil are made in the UK from 99.999% pure silver.
- Ribbon Dimensions: 75 x 3 x 0.5 mm
- Coiled Dimensions: 20 x 10mm
- Surface Area: 500mm square
- Weight: 1.3g
- Material: 0.999 Fine Silver
2. PrimoChill Anti-Microbial Silver Coil
PrimoChill 1.3g Anti-microbial Silver Coil for reducing bacterial buildup in your watercooling loop.
Warnings/Cautions:*PrimoChill is not responsible for any hardware damage. Use at your own risk.”
3. MAX PC Silver Kill Coil Strip 99.9% Pure Fine Silver For Inhibiting Organic Growth In Liquid Cooling
- 99.9% Pure USA Sourced Fine Silver, Will NOT Corrode Like Other Silver Coils
- Dimensions (Silver Strip): 3.2mm x 0.42mm x 76mm (Over 550mm3 Surface Area)
- Silver Coil Is Highly Malleable And Ready To Be Formed By The User For Their Specific Use
- Each Coil Is Acid Cleaned, Triple Rinsed, And Packaged In An Airtight Container To Minimize Oxidation And Impurities
- Silver Is An Exceptional Antibiotic And Algaecide, Perfect For Inhibiting Growth In PC Water Cooling Loops
Once placed in the water the silver will require 7-10 days to become effective.
4. PrimoChill System Reboot – Cooling Loop Treatment
Primochill System Reboot was created to address the need to prepare/clean existing cooling loops AND be able to clean out old dyes that may have leached onto components during previous usage. Similar to Sysprep this flush style solution will cleanse out any debris/residue leaving your water cooling loop clean, clear, pristine and ready for any type of coolant. The beauty of ReBoot is it’s ability to pull color from stained components.
Compatibility: ReBoot is compatible with rigid and flexible tubing of all sizes. It is safe to use on rubber, plastics and acrylics
Included Parts: 1x 15ml Bottle of ReBoot (makes 1 gallon of coolant)
1.Double-check connections to ensure loop is “closed”. No Leaks!
2.Empty bottle of ReBoot into 1 US Gallon of fresh DI or Distilled water, shake for 30 seconds
3.Fill loop with treated solution and be sure to remove as many air bubbles as possible.
4.Start pump and begin circulating the treated solution.
5.Run solution for at least 24 to 48 hours to ensure loop is properly flushed and treated. ReBoot is not an effective final coolant and should be replaced with coolant before any extended use of computer.
6.Drain System. Inspect drained solution for debris or foreign particles. Repeat flush if needed.
7.Fill system with fresh DI or distilled water and flush thoroughly to remove ReBoot solution checking for foam.
9.Fill loop with your choice of coolant and begin water-cooling.
** Reboot needs to be flushed from the system until no foam is seen and water runs clear
5. XSPC G1/4" Inline Filter, Black Chrome
Inline filter with replaceable stainless steel mesh. Supplied with replacement mesh filter and two replacement o-rings.
6. EKWB EK-AF G1/4" T-Splitter Fitting, 3x Female Ports, Black
EK-AF T-Splitter is a simple cube-shaped adapter fitting with 3 (three) G1/4″ BSP Female threads. This product is useful for splitting or combining the liquid flow in your loop.
Made from black coated, hand polished brass.
Threading: 3 x G 1/4″ (All Female)
Thread length: 7.0mm
Dimensions: 24x24x21mm (WxDxH)
ROHS 2.0 compliant!
This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
7. Dr. Scholl’s ULTRACOOL Insoles // Triple Action: Odor Protection with Activated Charcoal, Cooling with Vents and Supportive Cushioning for All-Day Comfort (for Men’s 8-13)
- Designed for people who suffer from foot odor and experience discomfort in their feet during the day
- Built with Odor-X Technology, to help keep feet cool, comfortable and odor free
- Aircool Vents – Honeycomb design and breathable wicking top cloth promotes airflow to help your feet feel cooler
- Fits Casual shoes, Sneakers & Work boots/shoes.Trim to fit
- Dr. Scholl’s offers a Money Back Guarantee if you’re not satisfied with the product
We designed Dr. Scholl’s Comfort and Energy UltraCool Insoles especially for people who suffer from foot odor and experience discomfort in their feet during the day. Built with Odor-X Technology, to help keep feet cool, comfortable and odor free. The package contains one pair of insoles to fit men’s shoe sizes 8-13. Dr. Scholl’s has been a trusted brand in foot care since 1904 when Dr. William Mathias Scholl, grandson of a cobbler, launched the company under the name Dr. Scholl Inc.
Covered by the Bayer HealthCare LLC – Consumer Health 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. See below for details
8. XSPC EC6 High Performance Premix Coolant, 1000 mL, Green UV
XSPC EC6 is a high performance, eco-friendly coolant for PC water-cooling. It’s based on a blend of refined vegetable extracts with non-toxic corrosion inhibitors and non-toxic dyes. It offers superb protection for copper, brass, steel, nickel, aluminium and has been tested with a range of acetal and acrylic plastics. EC6 has a high thermal conductivity, a low electrical conductivity and with its range of intense colours it’s the perfect coolant for PC water-cooling. EC6 can be recoloured with EC6 ReColour Dye. Do not mix with other water additives. Does not contain ethylene glycol or a bittering agent.
9. Koolance G1/4" Barb Fitting for Soft Tubing with ID 10mm (3/8in), Black, 4-Pack
Hose barb fitting for 3/8in (10mm) ID tubing. G 1/4 BSPP (parallel) thread. Hose clamp included for 1/2in (13mm) OD tubing. Sold as a 4-pack.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Anti Microbial Water Cooling for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!