Nowadays, there are so many products of acer aspire e15 8th gen i7 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for acer aspire e15 8th gen i7 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings acer aspire e15 8th gen i7 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
502 reviews analysed
1. Acer I7 8550U Lpddr3 Windows Sf514 52T 82Wq
- Up to 8-hours Battery Life
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8550U Processor (Up to 4.0GHz)
- 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS Multi-Touch Display
- Windows 10 Home. Number of USB 3.0 Ports- 2. Number of USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports- 1.Total Number of USB Ports- 3
- 16GB LPDDR3 Memory, 512GB SSD.
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Aspire E15 8Th Gen I7, Acer I7 8550U Lpddr3 Windows Sf514 52T 82Wq would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer I7 8550U Lpddr3 Windows Sf514 52T 82Wq was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer I7 8550U Lpddr3 Windows Sf514 52T 82Wq would be the Best Acer Aspire E15 8Th Gen I7 for Money.
2. Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265u Processor (Up to 3.9GHz), 8GB DDR4 Dual Channel Memory & 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS widescreen LED-backlit multi-touch Display
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5.0
- Windows 10 Home & Lithium Ion Battery with Up to 12 hours Battery Life. Maximum Power Supply Wattage = 45 W
- 1 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 1 – USB 2.0 port, 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support
Acer Spin 3 SP314-53N-53SH comes with these high level specs: 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor 1.6GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.9GHz (6MB Smart Cache), Windows 10 Home, 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display, Multi-Touch Screen, Supporting 10 Finger Touch, Intel UHD Graphics 620, 8GB DDR4 Dual Channel Memory, 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD, Secure Digital (SD) card reader, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Cortana Voice with Two Built-in Microphones, 802.11ac Wi-Fi featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting High Dynamic Range (HDR), 1 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 1 – USB 2.0 port, 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support, Lithium Ion Battery, Up to 12-hours Battery Life, 3.75 lbs. | 1.7 kg (system unit only) (NX.HDBAA.002)
3. Acer Flagship Computer Hexa Core I7 8750H
- 17.3″ Full HD (1920 x 1080 ) WLED IPS display, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with MAX-Q design 6GB GDDR5 dedicated Graphics
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C (up to 5 Gaps): 1 x USB 3.0 (with power-off charging): 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x Headphone/Microphone combo jack, virtual reality Ready, two built-in Stereo speakers, HD Webcam
- 32GB DDR4 SDRAM, 256GB Solid State Drive, No Optical Drive
- Windows 10, backlit keyboard, 4-cell Li-Ion (3220 mAh) battery
- 8th Gen Intel Hexa-Core i7-8750H @ 2.20GHz (9 MB smart Cache, Max Turbo Frequency 4.10GHz)
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Flagship Computer Hexa Core I7 8750H has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Flagship Computer Hexa Core I7 8750H is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Flagship Computer Hexa Core I7 8750H easily gets the award of Best Acer Aspire E15 8Th Gen I7 Under 100$.
4. Acer Aspire A515 10Th Gen
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920×1080) Resolution ComfyView IPS LCD LED Display, HD Webcam
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, 1 x Network (RJ-45), 1x HDMI, 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C , 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A , 1 x USB 2.0, Headphone/speaker/line-out jack
- 8GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory, 256GB Solid State Drive, No Optical Drive, Stereo dual speakers
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit, 4-Cell Battery Up to 11 hours, Color: Pure Silver
- 10th Generation Quad Core Intel Quad Core i5-10210U 1.6GHz processor (Boost up to 4.2GHz, 6MB SmartCache), Intel UHD Graphics
Acer Aspire A515 10Th Gen is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer Aspire A515 10Th Gen if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer Aspire E15 8Th Gen I7 is that even though Acer Aspire A515 10Th Gen is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2
If you are buying a Acer Aspire E15 8Th Gen I7 for the first time, then you should have Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2. It has fewer features when you make Acer Aspire E15 8Th Gen I7 comparisons of Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 with any other Acer Aspire E15 8Th Gen I7 but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Aspire E15 8Th Gen I7, grab any Acer Aspire E15 8Th Gen I7 but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2
6. Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8565u Processor (Up to 4. 6GHz), 16GB onboard DDR4 Dual Channel Memory & 512GB Pie NV Me SSD
- Windows 10 Home & 3-cell Li-ion (4670 mAh) battery, Up to 10 hours Battery Life
- Back-lit keyboard, Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802. 11AC Gigabit Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5. 0
- 15. 6 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Multi-Touch Display
- 1 – USB Type-C ports USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gaps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB charging, 2 – USB 3. 0 port (one featuring power-off charging) & 1 – HDMI Port
Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6&Quot; Full HD IPS Display, 10Th Gen Intel Core I5-10210U, 8GB DDR4, 256GB Pcie Nvme SSD, Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11Ax, Fingerprint Reader, Backlit KB, A515-54-59W2, Silver which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer Aspire E15 8Th Gen I7 in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer Aspire E15 8Th Gen I7 and it could be any of the high value Acer Aspire E15 8Th Gen I7, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard. Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard will have more than 50% of all its features.
- I’ve had them before and i continue to be impressed with the value that they deliver.
- The acer swift 5 thin & lightweight laptop is a nice product.
- The cam quality i felt was just ok.
- Even with the annoying cons, i still really like this computer.
- 6 laptop before this and wanted to stick with the large screen.
- Pros:- computer response is fast and snappy.
- I still got my i7 cpu, 16gb ram and 512gb ssd, and with a very reasonable price!
- – it’s lightweight at a little over 2lbs- fingerprint sensor is pretty consistent and accurate.
- Not up to 10hrs as claimed but about half with moderate use.
- performance is great and very lightweight.
- Crazy light weight. Lighter than Mac air.Noisy fan.Beautiful screen. I was shock shock the black is so good. The screen is as g… Read More
- Thanks to the light-weight laptop, I am now carrying my laptop everywhere, not just outside, but also in my house from living r… Read More
- The Acer Swift 5 Thin & Lightweight Laptop is a nice product. Here are the pros and cons.Pros:- Lightweight- Solid build qualit… Read More
7. Conceptd Cn515 51 72Fx Creator I7 8705G Validated
- 15 6″ 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display | Pantone validated | Delta E
- 16GB DDR4 Onboard Memory | 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Amd Radeon RX Vega M GL with 4 GB of second generation high bandwidth Memory (HBM2)
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8705G 4-Core Processor (Up to 4 1GHz) with Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit
- Amber colored backlit keyboard | 802 11AC Wi-Fi featuring 2×2 MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2 4GHz and 5GHz)
ConceptD 5 CN515-51-72FX Creator Laptop comes with these high level specs 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8705G 4-Core Processor 3 1GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 4 1GHz 15 6″ Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display PANTONE Validated Delta E <2 400nit="" brightness="" 16="" 9="" aspect="" ratio="" 100%="" adobe="" rgb="" color="" gamut="" acer="" colorblast="" technology="" amd="" radeon="" rx="" vega="" m="" gl="" with="" 4="" gb="" of="" hbm2="" 16gb="" ddr4="" onboard="" memory="" 512gb="" pcie="" nvme="" ssd="" backlit="" keyboard="" acer="" trueharmony="" sound="" system="" two="" built-in="" stereo="" speakers="" acer="" purified="" voice="" technology="" with="" two="" built-in="" microphones="" secure="" digital="" (sd)="" card="" reader="" 802="" 11ac="" wifi="" featuring="" 2x2="" mimo="" technology="" (dual-band="" 2="" 4ghz="" and="" 5ghz)="" bluetooth="" 4="" 1="" hd="" webcam="" (1280="" x="" 720)="" supporting="" super="" high="" dynamic="" range="" (shdr)="" acer="" bio-protection="" fingerprint="" solution="" featuring="" computer="" protection="" and="" windows="" hello="" certification="" 1="" -="" usb="" 3="" 1="" (type-c)="" port="" (gen="" 1="" up="" to="" 5="" gbps)="" supporting="" data="" power="" and="" displayport="" over="" usb-c="" 3="" -="" usb="" 3="" 1="" gen="" 1="" ports="" (one="" with="" power-off="" charging)="" 1="" -="" hdmi="" 2="" 0="" port="" with="" hdcp="" support="" windows="" 10="" professional="" lithium-ion="" battery="" up="" to="" 7-hours="" battery="" life="" 3="" 31="" lbs="" |="" 1="" 5="" kg="" (system="" unit="" only)="" (nx="" c4jaa="" 001)="">2>
8. Acer Nitro An515 12Gb 1Tb
- 15. 6-inch Widescreen Full HD IPS (1920 x 1080) ComfyView Display, Stereo speakers with Acer TrueHarmony Plus technology, Dialogue Enhancer, Volume Maximizer, Bass Enhancer, Surround Virtualizer
- 12GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory, 1TB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4 GB GDDR5 for superior gaming performance and multitasking
- Quad-Core 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8300H 2. 3GHz Processor (8M Cache, up to 4. 0 GHz), Backlit Keyboard
- 802. 11ac WiFi, Bluetooth, 1 x HDMI, 2 x USB 2. 0 (Type-A), 1 x USB 3. 1 (Gen 1 Type-A), 1 x USB 3. 1 (Gen 1 Type-C), 1 x RJ-45, No optical Drive
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit Operating System, 4-Cell Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 5. 5 Hrs Battery Life, Color: Shale Black
Acer Nitro An515 12Gb 1Tb is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Nitro An515 12Gb 1Tb wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Nitro An515 12Gb 1Tb once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Aspire E15 8Th Gen I7 in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Aspire E15 8Th Gen I7 to any other Acer Aspire E15 8Th Gen I7 is least.
9. Acer A715 72G 79Bh 15 6 Inch I7 8750H Windows
Acer A715 72G 79Bh 15 6 Inch I7 8750H Windows is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer A715 72G 79Bh 15 6 Inch I7 8750H Windows which falls into premium category but Acer A715 72G 79Bh 15 6 Inch I7 8750H Windowsis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer A715 72G 79Bh 15 6 Inch I7 8750H Windows offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer Aspire E15 8Th Gen I7 available in the market today. Acer A715 72G 79Bh 15 6 Inch I7 8750H Windows was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer Aspire E15 8Th Gen I7 to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Acer A515 55G 57H8 Display I5 1035G1 Keyboard
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | HD Webcam | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
- 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | NVIDIA GeForce MX350 with 2 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor (Up to 3.6GHz)| 8GB DDR4 Memory | 512GB NVMe SSD
- Windows 10 Home
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer Aspire E15 8Th Gen I7 yet, then Acer A515 55G 57H8 Display I5 1035G1 Keyboard is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer Aspire E15 8Th Gen I7 Under 100$ and Acer Aspire E15 8Th Gen I7 comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer A515 55G 57H8 Display I5 1035G1 Keyboard offers best features and although it does not have, Acer A515 55G 57H8 Display I5 1035G1 Keyboard’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer Aspire E15 8Th Gen I7 Under 100$
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.