995 reviews analysed
1. FRAM CF10709 Fresh Breeze Cabin Air Filter with Arm & Hammer
- Filters up to 98% of dust, pollen, and other contaminants
- Arm & Hammer baking soda combined with carbon cleans the outside air flowing through the ventilation system
- Provides more air flow for improved performance and helps prevent musty odors from forming inside the vehicle
- Keeps damaging particles from entering the engine and causing increased engine wear
- Installation instructions are included in every box, along with QR codes to installation videos
FRAM Fresh Breeze Cabin Air Filters can keep up to 98% of road dust and pollen particles from entering your vehicle to improve your driving comfort. Plus, it’s the only cabin air filter with Arm & Hammer baking soda and activated carbon embedded in the filter media that can help remove odors flowing through the vehicle ventilation system.
2. EPAuto CP709 (CF10709) Replacement for Hyundai/KIA Premium Cabin Air Filter includes Activated Carbon
- Clean air for driver and passengers
- Contains soda and carbon to generate fresh breeze air
- Enhanced HVAC performance, Recommended replacement every 12 months or 12,000 miles.
- Replacement for FRAM CF10709, Replacement for Hyundai / KIA Genuine Part# 08790-2E200, 08790-2E200A, 087902E200, 2SF79-AQ000, 97129-2E200, 97133-2E200, 97133-2E210, 97113-2E200, P8790-1F200A
- Compatible Auto Models: Hyundai: Accent (2012-2017), Genesis Coupe (2010-2016), Tucson (2005-2015), Veloster (2012-2017)
- KIA: Forte (2010-2013), Forte Koup (2010-2013), Forte5 (2012-2013), Rio (2006-2017), Rio5 (2006-2011), Rondo (2007-2012), Sportage (2005-2016)
EPAuto Cabin Air Filter Provides clean air for driver and passengers, contains soda and carbon to generate fresh breeze air.
Compatible model and year list:
- Accent (2012-2017)
- Genesis Coupe (2010-2016)
- Tucson (2005-2015)
- Veloster (2012-2017)
- Forte (2010-2013)
- Forte Koup (2010-2013)
- Forte5 (2012-2013)
- Rio (2006-2017)
- Rio5 (2006-2011)
- Rondo (2007-2012)
- Sportage (2005-2016)
- HYUNDAI: 08790-2E200, 08790-2E200A, 087902E200, 2SF79-AQ000, 97129-2E200, 97133-2E200, 97133-2E210
- KIA: 08790-2E200A, 97113-2E200, 97133-2E200, 97133-2E210, P8790-1F200A
- FRAM: CF10709
- AIRQUALITEE: AQ1118
- ATP: CF-102
- BOSCH: P3916WS
- CHAMP: CAF1820P
- FORECAST PRODUCTS: CAF182P
- FVP: F4684
- G.K. INDUSTRIES: CF1130
- GUD: AC60
- HASTINGS: AFC1350
- INTERCONTINENTAL AUTO PARTS: ALC5347
- K&N FILTERS: VF2007
- KLEENER: CAF1820P, FCAF1820P
- LUBER-FINER: CAF1820P
- MAHLE: LA301
- MICRONAIR: KIMP196, KIMP215-2, KIMP196, KIMP215-2
- PARTS MASTER: 94684
- POWER TRAIN COMPONENTS: 3971
- PREMIUM GUARD: PC4684
- PRIMEGUARD: PCF5865
- PTC (POWER TRAIN COMPONENTS): 3673
- PUROLATOR: C35865
- SERVICE CHAMP: C35865
- STP: CAF1820P
- VALVOLINE: VCA-1047
- WARNER: WCAF1884
- WIX: 24684
3. AmazonBasics CF10709 Cabin Air Filter, 2-Pack
- Cabin air filter (2-pack, gray) works with a vehicle’s ventilation system to create cleaner inside air
- Contains carbon and naturally deodorizing baking soda for removing odors that pass through the ventilation system
- Traps large and micro particles that pass through the filter
- absorbs harmful gas, including Toluene, N-butane, SO2, and NO2
- Promotes a more comfortable environment for driver and passengers
- compatible with select models (full list below)
- Measures 8.9 by 0.7 by 8 inches
- backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
An Amazon Brand
4. ECOGARD XC35865 Premium Cabin Air Filter Fits Hyundai Accent 2012-2017, Tucson 2005-2015, Veloster 2012-2017, Genesis Coupe 2010-2016 | Kia Sportage 2005-2016, Rio 2006-2017, Forte 2010-2013
- COMPATIBLE with 2005-2016 Kia Sportage, 2005-2015 Hyundai Tucson DDC system, 2012-2017 Hyundai Accent, 2006-2017 Kia Rio, 2010-2013 Kia Forte, 2012-2017 Hyundai Veloster, 2010-2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, 2007-2012 Kia Rondo, 2010-2013 Kia Forte Koup.
- REMOVES AND FILTERS 99.5% of all dust, pollen, air pollution, allergens, pet dander, and other airborne contaminants from the outside air before it reaches the vehicle’s interior.
- INSTALLS EASILY with included instructions – only takes a few minutes in most cars. Replaces: FRAM CF10709 Purolator C35865 WIX 24684 OE 97133-2E200. Ensure fit using ECOGARD’s online catalog.
- SPECIFICALLY ENGINEERED AND TESTED for Kia, Hyundai OE (original equipment) cabin air filter’s fit, form, and function.
- HELPS PREVENT PREMATURE WEAR on your car’s HVAC (air conditioning and heating) system blower by promoting good airflow inside the car. Replace per manufacturer recommendations or when existing cabin air filter inhibits airflow.
ECOGARD XC35865 COMPATIBLE with 2005-2016 Kia Sportage, 2005-2015 Hyundai Tucson, 2012-2017 Hyundai Accent, 2006-2017 Kia Rio, 2010-2013 Kia Forte, 2012-2017 Hyundai Veloster, 2010-2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, 2007-2012 Kia Rondo, 2010-2013 Kia Forte Koup, 2006-2011 Kia Rio5, 2012-2013 Kia Forte5. Replaces: FRAM CF10709 Purolator C35865 WIX 24684 OE 97133-2E200.
Ensure fit using ECOGARD’s online catalog.
¥ Do you have a musty odor in your vehicle?
¥ Do you have allergies?
¥ Is your vehicle exposed to a large amount of road dust?
Try changing your cabin air filter. Installations, depeir filter. Installations, depending on your vehicle, can take as little as five minutes. Car manufacturers recommend changing your cabin air filter every 12,000-15,000 miles. If your vehicle is exposed to a considerable amount of road debris, ECOGARD recommends changing your cabin air filter once in the Spring and Fall. Custom installation instructions included with all cabin air filters which improves air quality in your vehicle by 99.5%. All products are designed with the installer in mind. We offer only premium cabin air filtering efficiency.
5. Bosch Automotive 6036C 6036C HEPA Cabin Air Filter For Select Hyundai Accent, Genesis Coupe, Tucson, Veloster; and Kia Forte, Koup, Rio, Rio5, Rondo, and Sportage Vehicles
- High Efficiency Particulate Cabin Air Filters are designed to trap microscopic pollutants including pollen, mold and common allergens
- Without adding formulated chemical odor neutralizer, Bosch HEPA cabin filters provide true clean air to enhance respiratory health
- Melt-blown electrostatic layer and very dense media provides greater trapping capabilities
- Additional static cotton layer added to HEPA Media to provide high capacity in holding small particulates
- Structural ribs added to provide increase stability of filter
- product comes with multi colors (blue and white)
- Cabin air filters should be replaced at least once every 12 months
- Fits Hyundai: 2012-2017 Accent, 2010-2016 Genesis Coupe, 2005, 2007-2015 Tucson, 2012-2017 Veloster
- and Kia: 2010-2013 Forte, 2010-2013 Forte Koup, 2012-2013 Forte5, 2006-2017 Rio, 2006-2011 Rio5, 2007-2010 Rondo, 2005-2017 Sportage
Bosch HEPA Cabin Air Filters provide ultimate protection in trapping allergens, dust, and other particulates that can enter your vehicle in order to provide the cleanest ambient air possible for you and your family. Designed and tested to meet High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) standards based on test standard ASTM D2986, Bosch Cabin Air Filters provide filtration efficiency of 99.97% at 0.3 microns. Per test ASTMD2986 on part numbers 6003C, 6026C, 6029C, 6055C, 6056.
6. Luber-finer CAF1867P Cabin Air Filter
- Traps many harmful pollutants and allergens before they reach the cabin benefiting all passengers, especially those with allergies
- Removes up to 99.5 percent of allergens including dust and pollen
- Can easily be changed in most applications
- Meet form, fit, and function characteristics for the application
- Luber-finer recommends that cabin air filters be changed every 18,000 miles or once a year
Fleet managers and regulators are always trying to improve safety. Breathing cleaner cabin air may help drivers be more alert so they can finish their routes safely. A clean, healthy cabin can also be a great way to recruit qualified drivers, who are becoming increasingly harder to attract and retain. Luber-finer cabin air filters help improve the quality of a driver’s home-away-from-home. A Luber-finer cabin air filters help trap bacteria, dust, pollen, and exhaust gases that come through your truck’s ventilation system. Cabin filters are particularly beneficial for people with allergies. Luber-finer recommends that cabin air filters be changed every 18,000 miles or once a year. Refer to your owner’s manual for recommended filter changing procedure or see a professional mechanic.
7. Purolator PBC35865 PurolatorBOSS Premium Cabin Air Filter with Febreze Freshness
- Blocks and controls odors with Febreze Freshness. Unscented, so fresh, clean air – not perfumed air – flows through the vehicle
- Prevents unhealthy, odor-causing bacteria and mold growth on the filter
- Filters out fine dust particles, dirt, soot, pollen and other allergens from entering the vehicle’s cabin
- Unlike HEPA type cabin air filters, Purolator BOSS Premium Cabin Air Filters provide high efficiency while optimizing airflow through the vehicle’s HVAC system. Aids in the A/C, heater and defroster performance
- Available for many popular vehicles – domestic and import. Replace every 12 months or 12, 000 miles* for optimum performance – or more frequently in harsh or dusty s. *Limited . See product catalog or explore complete information
The average American spends almost 300 hours in their car every year. That’s a lot of time spent breathing contaminated air that circulates within the cabin. Purolator BOSS Premium Cabin Air Filters with Febreze Freshness are designed with triple-layer protection. This powerful combination blocks and controls odors while preventing mold and bacteria growth. The filter effectively blocks fine dust particles and allergens that could compromise your health and your passengers’ health. The advanced filtration solution combines the odor eliminating technology of Febreze with an antimicrobial layer that prevents mold, mildew and bacteria growth. Unlike HEPA filters, our highly efficient filter blocks fine dust particles like dirt, brake dust, soot and allergens – all while optimizing critical air flow through the vehicle’s HVAC system, allowing it to function properly. Certain trademarks used under license from The Procter & Gamble Company or its affiliates.
8. MAHLE LA 301 Cabin Air Filter
- Premium sealing technology assures leak free assembly and operation over the lifetime of the filter
- Every MAHLE Original cabin air filter is designed to vehicle manufacturers’ (OEM) specifications
- Superior embossed and pleated filter media for high dirt holding capacity and low pressure drop
- European engineered design and manufacturing
MAHLE Original cabin air filters eliminate exhaust fumes, odors and pollen from air inside vehicles
9. Purolator C36067 PurolatorONE Cabin Air Filter
- Designed with multiple fiber layers to remove even the smallest particles, providing clean, filtered air
- Particulate layer restricts entry of large airborne particles into the A/C system
- Reduces the dust that accumulates inside your car and helps to keep it cleaner
- Helps protect the air conditioning system when replaced with each A/C service
- Includes detailed installation instructions
PurolatorOne Cabin Air Filter is designed to filter out dust, dirt, pollen, and other harmful contaminants from the air entering your passenger compartment. Many vehicles today come with a cabin air filter. In the same way that an air conditioning filter works in a house, cabin air filters are designed to capture unwanted particles and potentially harmful contaminants before they enter the vehicle interior. The Purolator cabin air filter is made of a non-woven, uniquely engineered media that traps and retains the finest harmful dust and pollen. Purolator has been manufacturing, marketing and distributing filters since 1923. Purolator has introduced more than 40 “firsts” in the automotive filtration industry, and now has more than 2,000 filtration part numbers for automotive, light truck and heavy duty applications, and continues to work on product innovation and design. This culture of product innovation, design, and customer service still exists today insuring our customers continue to receive quality filtration products manufactured by the company that invented the business – Purolator. If you’re looking for the best in automotive filtration products including oil filters, air filters, cabin filters, fuel filters, transmission filters, and more, then look no further! Purolator filtration products provide high quality performance for everyday driving.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 2012 Genesis Coupe Cabin Filter for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!