975 reviews analysed
1. FRAM CF10709 Fresh Breeze Cabin Air Filter with Arm & Hammer
- Filters up to 98% of dust, pollen, and other contaminants
- Arm & Hammer baking soda combined with carbon cleans the outside air flowing through the ventilation system
- Provides more air flow for improved performance and helps prevent musty odors from forming inside the vehicle
- Keeps damaging particles from entering the engine and causing increased engine wear
- Installation instructions are included in every box, along with QR codes to installation videos
FRAM Fresh Breeze Cabin Air Filters can keep up to 98% of road dust and pollen particles from entering your vehicle to improve your driving comfort. Plus, it’s the only cabin air filter with Arm & Hammer baking soda and activated carbon embedded in the filter media that can help remove odors flowing through the vehicle ventilation system.
2. EPAuto CP709 (CF10709) Replacement for Hyundai/KIA Premium Cabin Air Filter includes Activated Carbon
- Clean air for driver and passengers
- Contains soda and carbon to generate fresh breeze air
- Enhanced HVAC performance, Recommended replacement every 12 months or 12,000 miles.
- Replacement for FRAM CF10709, Replacement for Hyundai / KIA Genuine Part# 08790-2E200, 08790-2E200A, 087902E200, 2SF79-AQ000, 97129-2E200, 97133-2E200, 97133-2E210, 97113-2E200, P8790-1F200A
- Compatible Auto Models: Hyundai: Accent (2012-2017), Genesis Coupe (2010-2016), Tucson (2005-2015), Veloster (2012-2017)
- KIA: Forte (2010-2013), Forte Koup (2010-2013), Forte5 (2012-2013), Rio (2006-2017), Rio5 (2006-2011), Rondo (2007-2012), Sportage (2005-2016)
EPAuto Cabin Air Filter Provides clean air for driver and passengers, contains soda and carbon to generate fresh breeze air.
Compatible model and year list:
- Accent (2012-2017)
- Genesis Coupe (2010-2016)
- Tucson (2005-2015)
- Veloster (2012-2017)
- Forte (2010-2013)
- Forte Koup (2010-2013)
- Forte5 (2012-2013)
- Rio (2006-2017)
- Rio5 (2006-2011)
- Rondo (2007-2012)
- Sportage (2005-2016)
- HYUNDAI: 08790-2E200, 08790-2E200A, 087902E200, 2SF79-AQ000, 97129-2E200, 97133-2E200, 97133-2E210
- KIA: 08790-2E200A, 97113-2E200, 97133-2E200, 97133-2E210, P8790-1F200A
- FRAM: CF10709
- AIRQUALITEE: AQ1118
- ATP: CF-102
- BOSCH: P3916WS
- CHAMP: CAF1820P
- FORECAST PRODUCTS: CAF182P
- FVP: F4684
- G.K. INDUSTRIES: CF1130
- GUD: AC60
- HASTINGS: AFC1350
- INTERCONTINENTAL AUTO PARTS: ALC5347
- K&N FILTERS: VF2007
- KLEENER: CAF1820P, FCAF1820P
- LUBER-FINER: CAF1820P
- MAHLE: LA301
- MICRONAIR: KIMP196, KIMP215-2, KIMP196, KIMP215-2
- PARTS MASTER: 94684
- POWER TRAIN COMPONENTS: 3971
- PREMIUM GUARD: PC4684
- PRIMEGUARD: PCF5865
- PTC (POWER TRAIN COMPONENTS): 3673
- PUROLATOR: C35865
- SERVICE CHAMP: C35865
- STP: CAF1820P
- VALVOLINE: VCA-1047
- WARNER: WCAF1884
- WIX: 24684
3. ECOGARD XC35865 Premium Cabin Air Filter Fits Hyundai Accent 2012-2017, Tucson 2005-2015, Veloster 2012-2017, Genesis Coupe 2010-2016 | Kia Sportage 2005-2016, Rio 2006-2017, Forte 2010-2013
- COMPATIBLE with 2005-2016 Kia Sportage, 2005-2015 Hyundai Tucson DDC system, 2012-2017 Hyundai Accent, 2006-2017 Kia Rio, 2010-2013 Kia Forte, 2012-2017 Hyundai Veloster, 2010-2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, 2007-2012 Kia Rondo, 2010-2013 Kia Forte Koup.
- REMOVES AND FILTERS 99.5% of all dust, pollen, air pollution, allergens, pet dander, and other airborne contaminants from the outside air before it reaches the vehicle’s interior.
- INSTALLS EASILY with included instructions – only takes a few minutes in most cars. Replaces: FRAM CF10709 Purolator C35865 WIX 24684 OE 97133-2E200. Ensure fit using ECOGARD’s online catalog.
- SPECIFICALLY ENGINEERED AND TESTED for Kia, Hyundai OE (original equipment) cabin air filter’s fit, form, and function.
- HELPS PREVENT PREMATURE WEAR on your car’s HVAC (air conditioning and heating) system blower by promoting good airflow inside the car. Replace per manufacturer recommendations or when existing cabin air filter inhibits airflow.
ECOGARD XC35865 COMPATIBLE with 2005-2016 Kia Sportage, 2005-2015 Hyundai Tucson, 2012-2017 Hyundai Accent, 2006-2017 Kia Rio, 2010-2013 Kia Forte, 2012-2017 Hyundai Veloster, 2010-2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, 2007-2012 Kia Rondo, 2010-2013 Kia Forte Koup, 2006-2011 Kia Rio5, 2012-2013 Kia Forte5. Replaces: FRAM CF10709 Purolator C35865 WIX 24684 OE 97133-2E200.
Ensure fit using ECOGARD’s online catalog.
¥ Do you have a musty odor in your vehicle?
¥ Do you have allergies?
¥ Is your vehicle exposed to a large amount of road dust?
Try changing your cabin air filter. Installations, depeir filter. Installations, depending on your vehicle, can take as little as five minutes. Car manufacturers recommend changing your cabin air filter every 12,000-15,000 miles. If your vehicle is exposed to a considerable amount of road debris, ECOGARD recommends changing your cabin air filter once in the Spring and Fall. Custom installation instructions included with all cabin air filters which improves air quality in your vehicle by 99.5%. All products are designed with the installer in mind. We offer only premium cabin air filtering efficiency.
4. AmazonBasics CF10709 Cabin Air Filter, 1-Pack
- Cabin air filter (1-pack, gray) works with a vehicle’s ventilation system to create cleaner inside air
- Contains carbon and naturally deodorizing baking soda for removing odors that pass through the ventilation system
- Traps large and micro particles that pass through the filter
- absorbs harmful gas, including Toluene, N-butane, SO2, and NO2
- Promotes a more comfortable environment for driver and passengers
- compatible with select models (full list below)
- Measures 8.9 by 0.7 by 8 inches
- backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
An Amazon Brand
5. POTAUTO MAP 1045W (CF10709) High Performance Car Cabin Air Filter Compatible Aftermarket Replacement Part
- ▼ Spec.: 8.78″ (Length), 7.95″ (Width), 0.67″ (Height)
- Three-layer fabric
- Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: (Accent 17-12, Genesis Coupe 16-10 *With climate control, Veloster 17-12, Tucson 15-05 *Doowon HVAC Systems. This application could have one of two different sized filters, MAP 1045C measures 8 3/4″ X 8″)
- (Forte 13-10, Forte Koup 13-10, Forte5 13-12, Rio 17-06, Rio5 11-06, Rondo 12-07, Sportage 16-05) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas, Particles of 5-100 microns…etc.) from the air passing through the filter &entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Improved concentration and driving comfort due to high air quality in the cabin. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect air conditioning performance.
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers(for reference only, please check size): CHAMP CAF1820P, GK INDUSTRIES CF1130, GUD AC60, HASTINGS AFC1350, 087902E200, 08790-2E200A, 2SF79-AQ000, 97129-2E200, 97133-2E200, 97133-2E210, INTERCONTINENTAL AUTO PARTS ALC5347, 97113-2E200, 97133-2E200, 97133-2E210, P8790-1F200A, KLEENER CAF1820P, LUBER-FINER CAF1820P, PARTS MASTER 94684, STP CAF1820P, WARNER WCAF1884, Ecogard XC35865, MC 1081, ATP RA-58, CF-102, WIX 24684, TYC 800029P, FRAM CF10709
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check &replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name &Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks &Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
6. Purolator PBC35865 PurolatorBOSS Premium Cabin Air Filter with Febreze Freshness
- Blocks and controls odors with Febreze Freshness. Unscented, so fresh, clean air – not perfumed air – flows through the vehicle
- Prevents unhealthy, odor-causing bacteria and mold growth on the filter
- Filters out fine dust particles, dirt, soot, pollen and other allergens from entering the vehicle’s cabin
- Unlike HEPA type cabin air filters, Purolator BOSS Premium Cabin Air Filters provide high efficiency while optimizing airflow through the vehicle’s HVAC system. Aids in the A/C, heater and defroster performance
- Available for many popular vehicles – domestic and import. Replace every 12 months or 12, 000 miles* for optimum performance – or more frequently in harsh or dusty s. *Limited . See product catalog or explore complete information
The average American spends almost 300 hours in their car every year. That’s a lot of time spent breathing contaminated air that circulates within the cabin. Purolator BOSS Premium Cabin Air Filters with Febreze Freshness are designed with triple-layer protection. This powerful combination blocks and controls odors while preventing mold and bacteria growth. The filter effectively blocks fine dust particles and allergens that could compromise your health and your passengers’ health. The advanced filtration solution combines the odor eliminating technology of Febreze with an antimicrobial layer that prevents mold, mildew and bacteria growth. Unlike HEPA filters, our highly efficient filter blocks fine dust particles like dirt, brake dust, soot and allergens – all while optimizing critical air flow through the vehicle’s HVAC system, allowing it to function properly. Certain trademarks used under license from The Procter & Gamble Company or its affiliates.
7. Bosch Automotive 6036C 6036C HEPA Cabin Air Filter For Select Hyundai Accent, Genesis Coupe, Tucson, Veloster; and Kia Forte, Koup, Rio, Rio5, Rondo, and Sportage Vehicles
- High Efficiency Particulate Cabin Air Filters are designed to trap microscopic pollutants including pollen, mold and common allergens
- Without adding formulated chemical odor neutralizer, Bosch HEPA cabin filters provide true clean air to enhance respiratory health
- Melt-blown electrostatic layer and very dense media provides greater trapping capabilities
- Additional static cotton layer added to HEPA Media to provide high capacity in holding small particulates
- Structural ribs added to provide increase stability of filter
- product comes with multi colors (blue and white)
- Cabin air filters should be replaced at least once every 12 months
- Fits Hyundai: 2012-2017 Accent, 2010-2016 Genesis Coupe, 2005, 2007-2015 Tucson, 2012-2017 Veloster
- and Kia: 2010-2013 Forte, 2010-2013 Forte Koup, 2012-2013 Forte5, 2006-2017 Rio, 2006-2011 Rio5, 2007-2010 Rondo, 2005-2017 Sportage
Bosch HEPA Cabin Air Filters provide ultimate protection in trapping allergens, dust, and other particulates that can enter your vehicle in order to provide the cleanest ambient air possible for you and your family. Designed and tested to meet High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) standards based on test standard ASTM D2986, Bosch Cabin Air Filters provide filtration efficiency of 99.97% at 0.3 microns. Per test ASTMD2986 on part numbers 6003C, 6026C, 6029C, 6055C, 6056.
8. ATP Automotive RA-58 Carbon Activated Premium Cabin Air Filter
- Filters 98 percent of contaminants entering vehicle through air vents
- Captures and eliminates odors with an activated carbon charged filter media
- Provides clean and effective protection with a highly porous coconut shell based carbon
- Improves airflow vs. contaminated or clogged filters
- Easy to change with included instructions for your vehicle
ATP’s Premium Cabin Air Filter offers innovative protection from external cominants and odors in the air around your vehicle. By utilizing a unique coconut shell based activated carbon, these filters provide a clean and effective solution to interior filtration.
9. Ease2U Cabin Air Filter for HYUNDAI Tucson, Elantra,HYUNDAI Veloster, HYUNDAI Accent, Genesis Coupe, KIA, Forte, Rio, Rondo, Sportage, Activated Carbon
- Parts dimensions are 8 1/4″ wide, 3/4″ in height and 8 3/4″ in length.Soda and Activated Carbon included can generate fresh breeze air for driver and passengers
- Replacement Fram CF10709, Compatible Auto list: Hyundai Accent (12-17), Genesis Coupe (10-16), Tucson (05-15), Veloster (12-16), Kia Forte (10-13), Forte Koup (10-13), Rio (06-17), Rio5 (06-11), Rondo (07-10), Sportage (05-16)
- OEM Part Number: HYUNDAI 087902E200, 08790-2E200A, 2SF79-AQ000, 97129-2E200, 97133-2E200, 97133-2E210, KIA 97113-2E200, 97133-2E200, 97133-2E210
- Upgraded and Optimized HVAC performance, recommended replacement every 12 months or 12,000 miles.
- Easy and simple installation
Ease2U Direct is always trying to make your driving easier and make you enjoy fresh breeze air during your driving.
Compatible model and year list:
10. KAFEEK Cabin Air Filter Fits CF10709, 08790-2E200, 971332E200, 2SF79AQ000, 971292E200, Replacement for Hyundai/KIA, includes Activated Carbon
- Clean air for driver and passengers
- Includes activated carbon,absorbing harmful gases
- Enhanced HVAC performance
- Recommended replacement every 12 months or 12000 miles
- Replacement for FRAM CF10709,HYUNDAI genuine Part #08790-2E200, 08790-2E200A, 2SF79-AQ000,KIA genuine Part # 97133-2E200, 97133-2E210.
Material: Activated carbon
Location: Behind Glove Box
Note：Please check your vehicles owners manual or the Cabin Air Filter to confirm the size
KIA:08790-2E200A KIA:97113-2E200 KIA:P8790-1F200A
INTERCONTINENTAL AUTO PARTS:ALC5347
POWER TRAIN COMPONENTS:3971
PTC (POWER TRAIN COMPONENTS):3673
WHEN to replace?
Recommended replacement every 12 months or 12000 miles
Check for filter replacement if a musty odor emits from the vehicles ventilating system
Check for filter replacement if the vehicles heating&air condition systems exhibits poor performance or efficiency
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Cabin Air Filter for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!