The Best 1080 Gtx Water Cooling
Finding your suitable readers for 1080 gtx water cooling is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for 1080 gtx water cooling including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
924 reviews analysed
1. EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW HYBRID GAMING, 8GB GDDR5X, RGB LED, All-In-One Watercooling with 10CM FAN, 10 Power Phases, Double BIOS, DX12 OSD Support (PXOC) 08G-P4-6288-KR
- Real Base Clock: 1721 MHz / Real Boost Clock: 1860 MHz
- Memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR5X
- EVGA Hybrid – “All in One Cooling” w/o the Hassle, Just Plug and Play! Keep GPU 20-30C Cooler!
- Completely adjustable RGB LED and DX12 OSD Support using EVGA Precision XOC
- What you see is what you get! – No additional software required to achieve listed clock speeds
- Double BIOS. All with the lowest latency and plug-and-play compatibility with leading VR headsets.
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
NVIDIA’s flagship GeForce GTX 1080 is the most advanced gaming GPU ever created, powered by the new NVIDIA Pascal architecture. The GeForce GTX 1080 comes with ultrafast FinFET and high-bandwidth GDDR5X technologies, plus support for DirectX 12 features to deliver the fastest, smoothest, most power efficient gaming experiences. Get the power to drive VR, ultrahigh resolution, and multiple monitors. Plus, bring more realism to every game with NVIDIA GameWorks technologies that deliver a true cinematic experience, smoother gameplay, and amazing new image capture to share your game. All with the lowest latency and plug and play compatibility with leading VR headsets. Then we add onto it with the EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 HYBRID cooler, an “all in one” water cooling solution that significantly lowers the GPU operating temperature. Best of all? The water cooler is completely self contained, with an included 120mm radiator and fan, no filling, no custom tubing, no maintenance. Just plug and play!
2. NZXT Kraken G12 – GPU Mounting Kit for Kraken X Series AIO – Enhanced GPU Cooling – AMD and NVIDIA GPU Compatibility – Active Cooling for VRM, Black
- Enhance your GPU cooling: With a 40 % increase in cooling capacity compared to stock cooling, you’ll maximize your gpu clock speeds for higher performance and better frame rates
- Comprehensive compatibility: Supports both reference and nonreference design amd and nvidia gpus, for more than 30 liquid coolers, including aftermarket vrm heatsinks
- Active cooling for VRM: Comes with a 92 millimeter fan, providing active cooling for the VRM and memory on the graphics card
- Easy installation: Designed for a fast and easy installation, you can now lay the graphic card flat as you install the kraken G12
- Supports: kraken x42/x52/x62/72 liquid coolers
Quickly mount any Kraken Series liquid cooler onto graphics cards with the Kraken G12 mounting kit. It delivers a 40% increase in cooling capacity over stock cooling, and features a newly designed bracket with an easier installation process versus the Kraken G10. Plus, the G12 is compatible with more than 30 liquid coolers on the market.
Compatibility – Graphic Cards
Titan X, Titan, Geforce GTX 1080 Ti, 1080, 1070, 1060, 980 Ti, 980, 970, 960, 780 Ti, 780, 770, 760, 680, 670, 660Ti, 660, 580, 570
RX 480, 470, R9 390X*, 390*, 380X*, 380, 290X*, 290*, 285*, 280X*, 280*, 270X, 270, R7 370, HD7970*, 7950*, 7870, 7850, 6970, 6950, 6870, 6850, 6790, 6770, 5870, 5850, 5830
* Some variations in AMD die height may require the use of a copper shim which is not included.
Compatibility – AIO Liquid Coolers
Kraken X72, X62, X52, X42, X61, X41, X31, X60, X40
H105, H110, H90, H75, H55, H50 (CW-906006-WW only)
Water 3.0 Riing RGB 360, 280, 240, Red 280, 140,
Water 3.0 Ultimate, Extreme S, Extreme, Pro, Performer
Water 2.0 Extreme, Pro, Performer
KUHLER H2O 920V4, 620V4, 920, 620
LQ-320, LQ-315, LQ-310
3. ID-COOLING FROSTFLOW 120 VGA Closed Loop AIO GPU Liquid Cooler, Compatible with Reference RTX2070/2080/2080Ti, 5700/5700XT Series, 1070/1080 Series
Reference RTX2080Ti/2080/2070 GTX1080Ti/1080/1070Ti/1070 5700XT/5700
Radiator Dimension: 154×120×27mm
Radiator Material: Aluminum
Tube Length: 380mm
Waterblock Dimension: 72×72×32.5mm
Cold Plate Material: Copper
Pump Current: 0.25A
Pump Speed: 2100±10%RPM
Pump Bearing: Ceramic Bearing
Pump Life Expectancy: 50,000 Hrs
Pump Noise Level: 25dB(A)
Included Fans: 1pcs
Fan Dimension: 120×120×25mm
Fan Speed: 700~1500±10%RPM (PWM)
Max. Air Flow: 62CFM
Rated Voltage: 12VDC
Operating Voltage: 10.8~13.2VDC
Started Voltage: 7VDC
Rated Current: 0.2A
Power Input: 2.4W
Bearing Type: Hydraulic Bearing
1 x Closed Loop AIO Liquid VGA Cooler
1 x Mounting Kit
1 x Thermal Grease Tube
1 x User Manual
FAQ: What is the GPU compatibility?
We have limited access to after market VGA cards, you may check official website on how to check the compatibility or contact product support.
ID-COOLING is specialized in cooling products for desktop PCs and thermal solutions for industrial applications, covering CPU Cooler, VGA Cooler, Case Fan, Server Cooler, Mini Computer Cases, etc. With over 10 years’ experience in this industry, ID-COOLING enjoys a good reputation in innovation and superior quality and service.
4. Corsair Hydro X Series, XG7 RGB GPU Water Block, 20-Series, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Reference
- Unlock your RTX 2080’s true potential with custom cooling for your graphics card.
- Precision CNC cut nickel-plated copper construction With more than 50 high-density cooling fins positioned over the GPU maximizes thermal transfer and Surface area, for lower temperatures and maximum performance.
- Premium total conversion design cools not just the GPU, but your graphics card’s Memory and VRM as well, All clad in a clean and stylish aluminum casing
- Includes a full-length aluminum backplate to completely cover your graphics card’s PCB and protect sensitive components.
- 16 RGB LEDs integrated directly into the GPU block provide vibrant customizable RGB lighting when combined with a Corsair lighting Node PRO or Commander Pro.
The Corsair Hydro x series XG7 20-series GPU water block is a total conversion copper water block for your NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics card. Precision CNC-milled nickel-plated copper construction and more than 50 high-density cooling fins positioned over the GPU maximize thermal transfer and Surface area, for dramatically lower temperatures and maximum performance. A fully transparent flow path and discrete RGB lighting puts your graphics card on full display, When combined with a Corsair lighting Node Pro or Commander Pro and Corsair CUE software. A full-length aluminum casing and included backplate encloses all your graphics card’s critical components for a total conversion to custom cooling. With pre-applied thermal material, standard G1/4” threads and easy to follow step-by-step instructions, it’s never been easier to unlock the true potential of your NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt # 1. Operating Temperature : 60°C coolant temperature
5. Phanteks PH-GB1080TiMS_BK01 GPU Full Water Block MSI Gaming RGB Lighting Black
- Glacier G1080Ti is a full cover water block. The G1080Ti Series water block covers the entire PCB of the card allowing the graphics card and its VRM to remain cool and stable
- The G1080Ti Series water block has a 9mm copper base for higher level of heat dissipation and heat transfer. The sealing is ensured by DuPont Viton rubber washers
- The Military-Grade Viton increase temperature capability and stand up to aggressive fluids. The Viton rubber washers offer ruggedness so seals and components resist damage during installation and use
- The Viton retains sealing force to prevent leaks even after compression for long periods. Glacier G1080Ti Series uses the same RGB connector as our Phantoms cases so installation will be a breeze
- Use the included RGB adapter (PH-CB4RGB), you can sync with motherboards’ that support 4pin RGB header including the ROG AURA/MSI Mystic Light
The Glacier G1080Ti MSI Gaming Series is made from premium materials and finest standards of craftsmanship from Phantoms. From military standard Viton O-ring to the RGB LED lighting, all of our exceptionally high-quality materials are carefully selected. The water block features a nickel-plated copper cold plate, acrylic top and sandblasted cover plates for an elegant look.
6. Phanteks PH-GB1080Ti_BK01 Glacier G1080 Founders Edition Ti Water Block
- Full-cover water block matches the graphics card PCB. Thick copper base brings a higher level of heat transfer and capacity. Extreme cooling performance and optimal heat dissipation
- Tailored VITON rubber sealing. Designed for Automotive and Aerospace Industries. Improved durability in extreme temperatures and aggressive fluids
- Resistant to wear and tear during installation or overtightening. VITON retains sealing performance for long periods of time
- Compatible with Phanteks RGB-equipped cases. Industry standard RGB-4pin adapter included. Compatible with 3rd party RGB LED Lighting setup
- Central-Flow connection terminal. Significantly reduced flow resistance for outstanding cooling performance. High thermal capacity for heavy loads and overclocking
The G1080Ti Founders Edition is made from premium materials and finest standards of craftsmanship from Phanteks. From military standard Viton O-ring to the RGB LED lighting, all of our exceptionally high-quality materials are carefully selected. The water block features a nickel-plated copper cold plate, acrylic top and sandblasted cover plates for an elegant look.
7. EKWB EK-FC1080 GTX Ti FTW3 RGB GPU Waterblock, Nickel
EK-FC1080 GTX Ti FTW3 RGB is a high-performance full-cover water block for EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 based graphics cards, based on NVIDIA Pascal architecture (GP102). The water block comes with pre-installed 4-pin 12V RGB LED strip. This water block directly cools the GPU, RAM, and VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it’s VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC1080 GTX Ti FTW3 RGB water block features a central inlet split-flow cooling engine design for best possible cooling performance, which also works flawlessly with reversed water flow without adversely affecting the cooling performance. This kind of efficient cooling will allow your high-end graphics card to reach higher boost clocks, thus providing more performance during gaming or other GPU intense tasks. Moreover, such design offers great hydraulic performance allowing this product to be used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps. The base of the block is CNC machined out of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is CNC machined out of high-quality acrylic material. The sealing is ensured by quality rubber O-rings. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure. This product is compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 4-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +12V marking on the RGB header. EKWB recommends the purchase of aesthetic retention backplate which improves the looks of your graphics cards and also provides some passive cooling to the circuit board VRM section. The EK-FC1080 GTX Ti FTW3 RGB water block is compatible with EK-FC1080 GTX Ti FTW3 Backplates and the factory EVGA backplate as well.
8. Bitspower ASUS ROG Strix and Turbo GTX 1080 Ti
Bitspower was founded in 2001 in Changhua County on the west coast of Taiwan. Starting with a few employees, the company first focused on manufacturing industrial cooling equipment. In 2005, we focused specifically on water cooling of performance computers. Although there was a huge and passionate community of enthusiasts, only a handful of companies provided this community. We are based in Taiwan, one of the centers of the high tech industry in the world. Our team is made up of a diverse mix of engineers, designers, technologies and gamers. Bitspower is a leading creator of high-end cooling products for computers. Our products are affiliated with leading companies in the high tech industry. Future Oriented-We build long-lasting, products and provide unbeatable performance for many years. Design Focus-We at Bitspower value design. All products are designed to be as easy to use as possible, look good, and of course be sophisticated. Philosophy At Bitspower, we create technology products designed with those who use them in mind. As we continue to push the boundaries of water cooling possibilities, there is always one constant. It is our commitment to the highest standards of quality. CSR Bitspower is dedicated to ensuring that our business does not negatively impact the environment. We are very aware of both the manufacturing process used and the materials used. Our products are not only high quality but also . Bitspower’s promise We do not consider ourselves to be a company that simply provides products. We are part of a community of people who are passionate about their craft. We are always listening to what our customers are looking for and we are doing our best to incorporate this into future plans.
9. EKWB EK-FC GeForce GTX FE RGB GPU Waterblock, Nickel
EK-FC GeForce GTX FE RGB is a high-performance full-cover water block for multiple NVIDIA GeForce GTX and Titan Pascal series graphics cards that comes with pre-installed 4-pin 12V RGB LED strip. This water block directly cools the GPU, RAM, and VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it’s VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC GeForce GTX FE water block features a central inlet split-flow cooling engine design for best possible cooling performance, which also works flawlessly with reversed water flow without adversely affecting the cooling performance. This kind of efficient cooling will allow your high-end graphics card to reach higher boost clocks, thus providing more performance during gaming or other GPU intense tasks. Moreover, such design offers great hydraulic performance allowing this product to be used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps. This product is compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 4-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +12V marking on the RGB header. You can easily remove the LED strip cover which is mounted with two screws to replace the LED strip with some other type LED strip. The base of the block is CNC machined out of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is CNC machined out of high-quality acrylic material. The sealing is ensured by quality rubber O-rings. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure.See EKWB site for full video card compatibility list.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 1080 Gtx Water Cooling for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!